𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 ² ━━...

By sunkissedsturniolos

𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝖠𝗆𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗅𝗈. 𝖨𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗍... More

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍...
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 (𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄)

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

1.9K 22 82
By sunkissedsturniolos

JUNE 6 2022

ELLA'S POV

"CHRIS STOP KICKING ME!" Nick shouts.

He had to sit across from Chris who was sat next to Sadie. Matt and I sat beside her while Kyle sat on the end.

Dizzy sat next to Nick then Baylen then Peej.

( this is how they sat if ur confused 

CHRIS   SADIE   ELLA   MATT

                                                                      KYLE

NICK   DIZZY   BAYLEN   PEEJ

                                                                                )

Sadie giggled, whispering to Chris to keep doing it, causing me to kick her. Sadie instead of kicking back, pushed me to the side Matt was seated at, resulting in me falling of the slightest onto Matt.

"SADIE CROWELL!" I exclaim, pushing Sadie into Chris.

"STOP PUSHING EACH OTHER!" Nick exclaims, "Yes sir." Baylen replies, jokingly putting two fingers up to his forehead to salute Nick.

"Shut the fuck up Baylen." Nick replies, rolling his eyes.

"Hey Chris, can you pass me a roll?" Kyle requests, Chris tosses a roll to Kyle but throws it too high. Kyle leans back to catch it and ends up falling on his back in his chair.

"Oh my God Kyle are you okay?" I ask with a slight laugh, getting up from my chair to check on him.

"Oh My GoD kYlE aRe YoU oKaY?" Matt mocks me, "Shut the fuck up, you jealous bitch." I reply.

A chorus of 'ohhh's come from the table.

"Yes I'm okay." Kyle laughs sitting up.

--

It was now past dinner and I was doing the dishes with Nick while everyone else cleaned up the table and got ready for movie night in my room.

"So how's you and Matt?" Nick asks, drying a bowl and putting it in the cabinet with the rest.

"We're good if you're implying our 'relationship' you claim we have." I laugh, putting the dish I washed into the other side of the sink to be rinsed.

"I swear you guys are made for each other. Like you guys are soulmates. You look at him the same way he looks at you." Nick whines.

"Like a friend?" I question with a chuckle.

"Look Nick. I tried getting into another relationship, you know how that one turned out."

"Okay but Matt's not gonna use you for sex though. Bitch if all you're worried about is that he's going to hurt you or user you, you're damn mistaken because he cares about you, tons. You're like his little China glass." Nick replies

( iykyk )

"His little China glass? Please. If anything I am to him, I'm just his best friend." I reply, draining the water and rinsing the sink.

"You're more than that to him, and I'm going to prove it." Nick smirks before we both walk to my room.

"What scent of candle is this, it smells really good." Chris asks me, wafting the scent of the candle. "Vanilla Latte." I answer, climbing into bed with Nick and the rest of the group.

"You should try pink sands, Nick loves that shit." Matt tells me as he wraps an arm around my shoulder and leans against the headboard.

"It smells good. And Ella, proved it." Nick replies.

"No you didn't." I say back, "Mhm." Nick replies, pursing his lips and leaning back.

"Chris come lay up here with me." Baylen whines. He was sitting at the end of the bed with Kyle, Peej and Dizzy. Chris got off of the bed and laid horizontally on the four boys.

"OOO oo oo let me join." Sadie says, plopping stomach down on the boys, her head laying on Chris's back.

"Yo you comfortable?" Chris laughs, trying his best to look up at the blonde who was laying on him, "You are a very comfortable man." she states

Me and Matt looked at each other, both of us thinking the same thing; there had definitely been something going on between those two.

Nick tosses a blanket over the 5 boys and Sadie, handing me and Matt one as well, then grabbing one for himself.

"Yo pass me a pillow." Sadie demands so I pass her one of my throw pillows.

"Thanks babe." she winks at me, "Anytime." I wink back.

"Gross." I hear Chris mutter, "Bitch shut the fuck up, you ugly little jealous rat." I say.

"That one's better than what you called Matt at dinner!" Kyle exclaims, putting his hand back for me to give him a high five.

I lean out of Matt and give Kyle a high five.

I lean back into Matt, snuggling Denny close to my chest as I curl up into Matt's side.

"You're so adorable." Matt whispers, ruffling my hair, "That's me." I smile, reaching over Matt's lap to grab Jackie Orlando and Elijah, along with Luna, Chris, and Michael.

"Hey this is the one I named right?" Matt asks, pointing to Michael. "Yep." I answer.

"So he's basically my child." he states, "No he's my child, I bought him." I correct, "But I helped you name him. He's my child." he argues. "He's my child." I argue back.

"He's our child." Matt finally says, "Fine, he's our child." I give in, resting my head on his shoulder.

"How are you comfortable like that?" he asks me with a laugh.

"I'm not." I laugh back, "Then get comfortable." he tells me.

"Can I lay on your lap?" I ask, "Go for it." he answers. I smile at him before laying my head in his lap.

And as the movie began to play, Matt's fingers were slowly planted into my damp, almost dry, hair, soon, them massaging my scalp and fidgeting with little strands of hair.

"You're making me sleepy." I states very quietly to Matt, "Then go to sleep." he answers with an obviously tone.

"Guys can we all sleep in here tonight?" I ask but never received an answer.

Nick was passed out, his head must have fallen on the nightstand, ouch that's gonna hurt when he wakes up.

Baylen was knocked out, his head resting on the back of Kyle's neck and Peej was knocked out on Kyle's back. Dizzy had his head, almost near Peej's ass which I thought was funny.

Sadie was also knocked out, only she was laying on top of Chris who had his arms secure around the girl.

"They're dead." I tell Matt, looking up at him with a jokingly worried look. He laughs under his breath before adjusting himself to get comfortable.

"Goodnight Ella." he whispers, kissing me right next to my lips.

"You missed." I reply, "Huh?" he asks.

"You missed. You kissed right here, you're supposed to kiss me right here." I clarify, pointing to my lips.

"Are you okay with that?" he asks, "Yes." I answer.

Matt puts his hand on my cheek and leans in. I close my eyes and feel his warm lips press against mine. The kiss is so soft. He rests his hands gently on my hips as he gives me long soft kisses. I break apart from him and snuggle close to him with a smile.

"Is right now a good time to tell you that I have a massive crush on you?" Matt laughs, "No, because I have a massive crush on you too." I giggle.

"Goodnight El." Matt says, kissing the top of my head, "Night Night Matt." I reply.

KIERA SPEAKS: was this too soon? i'm overthinking it a lot anywho update: im finishing my 7th bottle rn i have one more after and then im done :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 3.6K 31
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ✫ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗅𝗈 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌. DI...
23.6K 203 26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tw: there may be some sensitive topics in some stories. ⚠️ NO SMUT! ❌ all made by me <3
52.1K 396 20
Chris sturniolo x y/n
159K 1.6K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT