Neito Monoma X Male Reader

Xash_is_doneX

This story is gonna take a while to write because of the amount of ideas i have for this. ANYWAYS its just Mo... Еще

Intro Page <3
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 17.5 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
NOT A PART, BUT CAT
APOLOGYYYYYY (nasp)
Chapter 27 <3

Chapter 10 <3

775 21 9
Xash_is_doneX

"Am I as attractive as him Y/n?"

"I-Im sorry, what?"

"Am I as attractive as him?"

"I-I dont know! I dont compare peoples attractiveness!" What was he thinking? Im not just gonna say how attractive he is. Wait.. HES NOT ATTRACTIVE!!! I cant think that. No way.

"Y/n, come ooooon! Just tell me."

"Would you two be quiet," Kendo said. "Im trying to watch this!"

"Sorry Kendo!" I said while kicking Monoma. He was about to yell at me, but Kendo was starring him down, so he shut his mouth.

After 2 episodes, I remembered I had to ask mom something. "Hey mom, can some more of my classmates come over today? We're just gonna hang out and watch movies."

"How many would there be? You know our house isnt that big Y/n." Mom was right. we dont have too much room.

"Ill ask who all is coming. It might take a bit for everyone to respond though."

"Youve got an hour, alright?"

"Okay." An hour should be enough time.

"Ive gotta get ready for work, they need me today to work for my boss, so Ill probably get back by 8 tonight."

"Alright, we'll try not to make a huge mess, I promise mom."

She nodded her head and went upstairs to shower. I better text the group chat and ask. Right as I pulled my phone out, Monoma did too.

"Dont worry Y/n, I can text them for you." That was kind of him, well, for someone Monoma. Until I opened the chat.

Class 1-Best

Monoma: Hey guyssss~~ Y/ns gonna have a little party at his today!!!! Who all is coming?

Shiozaki: My deepest apopogies, but I won't be attending.

Awase: I'm going, I don't want Y/ns parents getting mad at your guys' craziness

Monoma: ...

Kendo: uhm..

Awase: What?

Kendo: Awase. Private text me. Now please.

Yanagi: Oh yikes, good luck Awase

Awase: What did I do???

"Hey Y/n, are you good?" Monoma looked up at me as I hid my face. Miko scurried over worried about what was happening.

Tetsu also came over to me. "You okay man? Im sorry, he wasnt there when we talked about... All of that.."

"I-Im sorry guys. He j-just mentioned 'parents'. Just cause I think of my d-dad every time I hear the word p-parents doesnt mean a-anything. Im just pathetic!" I seriously shouldnt be tearing up over this. Awase didnt know, and Im just stupid for acting like this.

"Y/n, listen, its okay. Just breathe, okay? Count to 4 breathing in, hold for 2, then 4 breathing out." Miko's delt with me acting like this so many times, I guess she just got used to helping calm me down. It works every time.

My breathing started to even out, and I had gotten a text from Awase.

~Awase~

Hey L/n, I didnt know. Im
really sorry man. I wasnt there
when you told the others. I didnt
mean to bring back bad memories
or anything like that.

Its okay. Like you said, you didnt know. I wont blame you, okay?

Are you sure its okay??? I feel horrible.

Yes, Im sure. Itll all be okay. Im okay now. Besides, Im better off without my dad in my life.

He was pretty abusive to you.

Was he? I never really thought it was abuse...

Dude, of course it was! Abuse comes in different froms, and it was pretty much just verbal to you. All the things he said were pretty bad.

Oh.... I never realized

It can be hard to realize sometimes. Anyways, you should focus on getting ready for this 'party' thing lol

Yeah, I should. Ill talk to you later Awase

Bye L/n :))

After that I got up from the chair. "Ive gotta clean before anyone comes over."

"Let us help," Kendo said, standing up as well.

"No, youre guests, you shouldn't help clean."

"Nonsense! We made most of this mess so why not help a bit?" Monoma offering to clean? Is he okay? "I feel bad, you just cried and stuff, so the least we could do is clean."

"You really dont have to guys. Its fine, really."

After a while, I gave in and let them help. We cleaned for about 30 minutes and the house was starting to look really nice. Mom had just gotten ready to leave and asked who was coming. Since most people either werent awake or just didnt check their phones, the pwople coming are; Awase, Yanagi Komori, Kuroiro, Manga Fukidashi and Pony Tsunotori. And obviously the people that are already here. Mom gave it the okay and everyone started coming.

After about an hour, everyone had arrived. "Do we wanna start watching movies now? Its 11 AM and we have pretty much all day, so I dont know if you guys wanna watch movies this early." Everyone started to talk about what we should do first.

"How about we go for a a walk around town? We could use. some light and fresh air before we watch movies in the dark," Awase recommended.

"Wait, were watching them in the dark?" Miko asked. "Do we have to watch them in the dark?"

"It adds to the scare factor, but we dont have to. I dont wanna make someone I barely know too scared," Yanagi said, a slight sad tone in her voice.

"Okay, please, no dark. Ill allow a little," Miko added.

Everyone stood up and got ready for our walk. We decided that since there were 11 of us, we would go to the park for a bit. We didnt wanna take up a bunch of room in a café. and we needed somewhere to rest.

After a 10 minute walk, we arrived at the park. It had a food truck, so we could get food and drinks if we wanted.

"So Yanagi," Pony started, "what movies do you wanna watch?"

"Definently a few "Scream" movies. Thats a must. Also, maybe "Jeepers Creepers". Theyre both pretty good series. I dont wanna do anything too scary though. Maybe after we can watch something thats not horror to get everyone back on track."

"Thats a pretty good plan Yanagi," Kendo said. "We can all come up with ideas for what to watch after the horror movies."

Everyone started talking about what else we could watch, when Monoma groaned. "Whats wrong? Something bugging you blondie?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows at the nickname. I though it was funny.

"Its some Class A idiots," he groaned and pointed. It was that Bakugou and 3 other guys. One had red hair, who Ive met before, another with yellow, and the third with black. They were definently and interesting bunch. It looked the the other 3 were annoying Bakugou, but Ive got to admit, it was quite a funny sight to see.

"They dont seem to care about us, so lets not bother them, alright?" I told him, not really wanting to deal with Bakugou.

"Ugh, fine. Ill just try and ignore them." That was gonna be near impossible. With how loud they were being, itd be hard for anyone to ignore them.
Of course, with our amazing luck, they turned into the park. Monoma started standing up, ready to 'talk' to them. I grabbed his hand.

"Monoma, please dont. I really dont wanna deal with Bakugou today." He looked down and me with a face that said 'sorry, too late for that' and walled in their direction.

"Well well, if it isnt Class A!" Oh gods, this is gonna suck. "Coming to the park while were here is super inconvenient. We were trying to hang out as a class, without you losers interrupting."

Kendo stood up, ready to walk over to him. I stopped her and told her I would handle it. I dont want her over working herself because of him. Just then, the guy with the yellow hair said to Monoma, "Theres no need to rude about it. We just wanted to hang out here. Its not like you own the park ya know."

"Oh, I know we dont, but I dont want my class catching your guys diseases."

"Oh yeah? And what disease is that?" Bakugou said, cleary ready to kill Monoma.

"The disease that supid people carry-"
Just as he was about to finish his sentence, I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Sorry about him, hes a bit off today," I said as both mine and Monomas faces turned a slight pink shade.

"I dont care if hes 'off today'. I want him to finish his damn sentence!" Bakugou started yelling, walking towards me.

"Hey man, lay off! Hes just apologizing for his classmate. Im so sorry hes like this," the red head said, to both me and Bakugou.

"Shut it shitty hair!" He raised his arm at me, and just then, my Quirk activated, calling over everyones shadows. Another thing about mw manipulating shadows is that I can make them take on a physical form. Basically a shadowy clone of someone else. I used Kendos shadow to hold back Bakugous arm. "What the hell are you doing? Your witchy-ass is so annoying."

"Aww thanks, I take that as a compliment." That clearly irritated him even more. Just then, I heard someine running up behind us. Kuroiro was coming up to us. He jumped into one of the shadows next to me and pushed Bakugou backwards. This was sort of an advantage for him. If Bakugou blew up one shadow, he could just jump to the next. Thats exactly what happened. He jumped around for about a minute, then grabbed me and Monoma and dragged us back to the group.

"You two are rediculous you know," he said looking at us, shaking his head.

We didnt stay at the park for too long after that for very obvious reasons. We started to walk back to my house. On the way, everyone had decided they wanted drinks, so we went to a Starbucks. Obviously we couldnt all go in, so Kendo, Tsunotori and Awase went in. The rest of us stood outside to wait.

We were all chatting, went Monoma suddenly decided to just... lean on me. I tried not to pay any mind to it, but it was so difficult. Especially since his arm was around my side. Fukadashi looked at me with a big question mark on his face. I just looked away, not wanting to draw attention to it.

"Hey guys! Mind helping us with these drinks?" Awase was carrying most of the drinks. Kendo was carrying some as well. Tsunotori was carrying cookies and vake pops.

"We decided to get some of the sweets they offer." Kendo said. "We made sure to get more than enough just in case."

Most of us had finished our drinks by the time we arrived home, so thankfully, there was plenty room on the coffee table for the remaning drinks, she snacks and a few bowls of popcorn. Everyone was trying to figure out seating positions, and while they were aruging, I ran upstairs. Ive had 2 beanbag chairs for a few years, so I decided to bring them down for extra seating. Monoma ran up soon after me to see what I was doing. Unfortunately, he ended up seeing me struggling carrying 2 chairs at once.

"Need help there?" he said, scaring me. I dropped the beanbags and started falling forward. He ran over and caught me. My face turned slightly pink, my face hitting his chest. "Woah there, already falling for me?" My face exploded into a shade of hot pink.

"No way you weirdo. Can you just help me carry these?"

"Yeah yeah, I got it." He picked up a beanbag and I followed right behind him.

We set up the chairs and Miko and Tetsu, like the children they act they, immediately jumped on them. "I havent seen these in a while Y/n!" Miko said with a small grin.

"Yeah, well I havent really needed to use them in a while. Im glad I got the chance to bring 'em out again."

Everyone started finding their seats. Yanagi took the chair closest to the TV, Monoma was sitting near one end of the couch. Kuroiro was next to him, and next to him was Kendo. Fukidashi decided to sit on the floor right in front of where Tetsu and Miko were on the beanbags. Tsunotori sat between Miko and the couch, and Komori was sitting next to me. We were sat next to Monoma. Well, more like we was sat next to us. "Move it Monoma," Kuroiro whispered.

"Why would I move? Were both fine where we are," he retorted.

"I... I wanna sit n-next to Komori." He sounded almost embarrassed.

"Ill switch seats with her then, then you can sit next to Komori and I get to sit next to Y/n." Oh gods, not him again. We always end up next to each other and then he makes it weird. Not that I mind...

Hey guys!!! Im soooooooo so so sorry this chapter took so freakin long to get out. Theres been so much going on lately and my brain hurts. Also, everyone else agrees that algebra is annoying right ´^' like why does it have to be like that- anywayss all of my friends are going to homecoming and Im stuck here fantasizing over a little blond asshole from an anime. I mayyyyy also have a real life crush BUT theyre not gonna stop me from loving Monoma lol. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was pretty all over the place because I wrote random intervals at random and different times so it seems a but out of place to me but Im too lazy to change anything lmaoooo
Ill catch you guys in the next chapter
Byeeeeeee :]

~~Ash

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

104K 752 14
I don't own mha. I hope you enjoy the story I made.
1.9M 45.6K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
188K 3.9K 14
[bnha x male reader one shots] ⋆ started: sept 4, 2019 ⋆ ended: july 13, 2020 ⋆ be warned characters are ooc
27.1K 728 50
This is currently being worked on right now. I'm really sorry about it. If you could possibly not read it right now because it wouldn't not make sens...