EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 9

649 37 1
By RitikaBisht

Abhijit got call...he is busy... suddenly Kavin feel her fragrance but can't see her...how does he feel her presence?
Kavin scold his heart and try to control his mind diverted his attention other way.
Abhijiy talking on phone a bit far from them...other's patiently waiting him to finish call and they all go inside together...than Kavin catch pankaj  condition.

All also notice his shocking state...his mouth open...face expression...freezing style...what happen with him?

They all look the same direction...all have same condition... Kavin n is curious to know the related detail.

Diamond black color Mercedes...stop in drop in  area...chauffeur comes out in white shinny uniform...go the other side...open back door...every one eyes glue on that spot...who's get down...than glimpse of soft milky feet stuck in sky blue sandals comes out...than sky blue trouser edge...with baby pink or dark blue embroidery line...eyes travels up...but stop in middle because chauffeur standing blocking the way...they want to change their position...but before they change position...the personality...completely comes out...chauffeur close the car door...lean back the car...now view is clear...Is really purvi? This question shakes their mind. They stand like statue...only kavin admire her...but off course in his mind...Our Kavin still no courage to praise her openly...specially front of CID

Purvi is wearing beautiful sky blue long shirt with panels...which have baby pink and dark blue embroidery...her long hair open... as soon she comes down...fresh breeze been naughty... come and disturb her hairs and dupatta...she try to settle her hair and dupatta...while comes towards them...she reach near them...then remember some...she turn back and said: gul baba...aap chalay jaain...main aap ko ring kar doon gi...chauffeur nodded his head...sit in the car and left.

She turn to them...see them statue...wave her hand in front of them...this time abhjiit finish his call and turn to them...he look purvi...wow, you look stunning.

Dushyant also compliment her...she smile on his remark...say, thanks..

All gave her complement...she accepts happily...they all move to go in...she manage to come near Kavin

he just give her a look and step ahead...she step with him...slowly whisper...agar aap bhi tareef kardatay to saari mehnat wasool ho jaati...he just glanced her and said:

Kavin: itni bhi acchi nahi lag rahi ho kay tareef karoon...
Purvi: accha aap ki aankhain to kuch aur kah rahi hain...she  tease him...but he is also Kavin ..not easy task...said ignoring her reply:waisay bhi itnay lgoon nay tareef ki hay na...uss say hi kaam chala lo...

Purvi: Nahi, tumhain meri tareef karni hogi...main baqi saab ki tareef say kaam nahi chala skti...agar tum nahi karo gay tu...threat him and leave her sentence in complete.

Kavin: Tu, Tu kiya, he stop and ask. Iss ka jawab bohat jald mil jay ga..apko

Purvi smile naughtily. He just ignore her and look in front...Home minister PA standing there to welcoming them...they enter inside...

Home minister comes...He is an aged man between 55-65 years old...he is very honest and country lover person...his party and common people like him...last three years continuously... he is been selected as home minister..

CID team  salute him...he start hand shake...First Abhijit...than others..but the amazing part comes...when minister sahaab stop near purvi

.She join her palm saying...namastay...than bend and touch his feet...he put his hand on her head...give her blessing...said: tu janab, logoon ko Mumbai pasand aa gaya hay...aab delhi ki yaad nahi aati...itna raas aa gaya hay...mumbai.

Purvi (stand straight...smile cheekily)...kiya karain sir...Delhi waloon nay hi Dhaka mara tha...mumbai ki taraf...ab yeah to Mumbai waloon ki mohabaat hay jiss nay hum ko bandh kay rakha hay...

Minister (amaze on her quick reply) chalo aaccha hay...kay kissi ki mohabaat nay to bandha tum ko...acchi baat hay...he smile on her...she smile back to him...he pat on her head and turn to go inside...they all follow him...

Pankaj drag her back...hey purvi, tu iss tarah home minister say...kaisay baat kar leti hay.

Purvi: Classified secret hay...baad main bataoon gi...abhi to tamasha suru hua hay...agay agay dekho kiya hota hay. She drags him inside with her.

There is not many people invited...it's not much crowded...main guest is CID...others...DIG SIR...COMMISONER...some other high rank...but trusted and honest officers present...some reporter and camera man also there...

there is a group of some young and smart girls and boys...they look purvi...whispering each other...than signal purvi...but she just ignore...she is little puzzle to see them.

Purvi standing in one corner with CID...
THEIR Senior meet different people and his bosses...other  feel little uncomfortable...around presence of their bosses and high authority...make them reserve...

First purvi a bit hesitate...then she makes courage and excuse to CID and goes the other side...

Kavin is busy to meet other high rank and same rank people...then he notice purvi talking with a very smart guy...she is smile with him...he say something that make her laugh...he feel restless and jealous...one other smart guy comes...he praise her...she accept happily...

Kavin notice her talking very friendly with those guys.

He focus on purvi than he look...one waiter comes to near her...say something to her...she nodded...excuse those guys and move to other side...she searching...looking here there and move towards the pillars...she stand near the pillar looking right left...than one hand comes and drag her behind the pillar..

Kavin can't believe on his eyes...he excuse the person whom he is talking and quickly move purvi side...thought maybe she is in danger...but behind the pillar scene...give him shock.

Purvi lean her back on the pillar...one smart guy standing front of her...putting his hands on pillar...she capture between in his arms...no way to go anywhere...but her expression confuse kavin .

she is happy to see that guy...smart guy ask something...which make her blush...

Kavin is a bit far but easily look her red face...than she cover her face with her palms...guy try to remove her hand and succeed...she look him and nodded positively...guy expression... he look her unbeliever and want to ask some more...but she manage to push him and run other side...he go behind her calling her name...they both gone...

Kavin just stand there furiously...thinking what just happen? Is he purvi boy friend? How near he was that time? Why she is shying? Purvi look comfortable with him. Who is he?  Question dancing in his mind...make him angry...he want to clear his mind...as soon as possible.

Basically Kavin confuse his own thought...in one side he is not ready to accept her... he scold her all time...don't like her attitude towards the work...he don't like her silly questions between case discussing...although he admit in mind that sometime her question make turn over the case... Those question remind him some forget points...but still her non serious behaviour irritate him...but other side...maybe he start noticing her...specially after Ishita's sister wedding...she help Ishita like her young sister...give her hand...

Kavin unwillingly accept this truth that she has a charm... She knows very well how to melt iron man? Yes, he think...he feel melting heart but accept this truth... he afraid because after roshini death...he is not able to give any other that special place...he make this pakka iraadha...but his decision start trembling now... first day she shake hand with him...before living his office she turn to give him a look...that one detail sight...shrugged him inside...after that he try his best to throw her out from CID...but nothing happen she is still there with her magic smile and charismatic personality...and now he become uncomfortable to see her talking with some smart guys.

She challenge him to praise her...he want to praise her...but see her naughty smile...he irritate...although he praise her in his mind...he think he said to her but when she ask him...he ego...yes his big ego come forward...he refuse to say something to her ...she is very disappointed to see him and the result is this she ignore him.

This is small party and he almost knows everyone...but no, not every one...he look inside...enquiringly look every face...some young girls and boys...drooling around...it's not familiar for him...who are they?

He is thinking when voice comes...

Kavin bhayya...he turn...see sheen...he smile...sheen comes and hug him...he pat her head...kaissi ho sheen...aur yahaan...yeah tu official party hay na(he know that raghau sir never take his family specially daughter to any official party) he amaze for sheen presence.

Sheen: nahi bhayya, yeahofficial party nahi hay...sirf CID ko invite kiya hay...baqi sab to relative hain na...DIG uncle...wo DCP uncle...wo...she start telling him all relation...
Kavin stop her by placing palm on her mouth...OK, I understand...but sheen those young boys and girls...he pointed some group of youngster...oh, these all are our cousins, sheen reply and continue: like that blue shirt guy...she pointed one smart guy...he is karan...DIG uncle ka beta...that girl...she pointed one pretty girl...she is natashah...she is daughter of DCP uncle...he is Vicky...she is rooma...he is vishal...she is...sheen start again...introducing nearly all youngster...

Kavin understand...this is not a official party...that's why he look not all officers from his department...these officers related to each other...off course, kavin  know the relation between home minister and those officer...

Sheen: Actually bhayya, uncle want to meet CID...he try his best to comes and meet you people but every time something happen and he can't manage...he is going abroad tonight...and stay for sometime of period in Mumbai...so comm. Uncle decide throw the party...we all meet him and he meet with you people...sheen explain him in detail.

Than wave her hand to see someone...she excuse him...about to go...then turn to his side...abhi aab ko bohat maza aayga...jab yeah minister uncle airport kay liyay rawaana hoon gay...tu aap dekahay ga kay kiya hota hay...I am sure you enjoy...bhayya...she said and go.

Kavin eyes searching purvi again but she is not in hall...he is restless...looking inside...all people having tea, coffee and refreshment...his interest is finish...he want to see her now...but where is she?

He irritate for his own feeling...he amaze why he feel so uncomfortable? He scold himself in mind and go out...outside is a beautiful garden ahead...he walking slowly...on the grass...then he see her sitting on garden chair...she is talking with another smart guy...one pretty girl join them...after that they stand and go inside...purvi even not see him...she is very busy...interacted with many youngster...this thought make him more restless...she always present on his side...whether is in crime scene...in car....or just sitting in hall...discussing on case...she always sit next to him...today her ignores make him angry...he just brush up all thought and turn to go in.

CID team member enjoying having tea and refreshment...they busy chit chat...kavin see purvi join them. He starts stepping towards them.

Nikhil: kiya, ray purvi tu to aisa gayab hui hay kay aab nazar aai hay...

Purvi: haan yaar, wo sab jaan pehchaan kay mil gayay hain na iss liyay...aur waisay bhi kaafi din kay baad mulaqat hui hay na...iss liyay itni baatain jama ho gai hain kay bas...

Ishita: waisay purvi, bohat say log nazar nahi aa rahay...aur bohat say aisay hain jin ko hum jaantay nahi hain...magar tum tu lagta hay kay sab ko jaanti ho.

Purvi: haan.wo...but before she say some...one waiter comes...said: ma'am...sahaab bola rahay hain aap ko...

Purvi  excuse to them and go that side...
Kavin eyes travels to her...he see she is going to DIG side...one smart guy, DIG sir, Abhijit and one other officer standing talking...

Purvi join them...they introduce her to that smart guy...she join palm and greet him...he accept and saying some...she smile say thanks. Kavin quickly know that he praise her...she start talking...they all discuss something very important...she is telling some which is very important they all silently hear her...than they move to the minister side...purvi tell some thing again and they all sitting and discussing.

She join them...silently listen...than one guy comes...excuse them and bend his head near her ear say some...
Purvi look people and excuse them...all respected man just give permission her to go...he take her in a side and they both start whispering.

Dushyant comes near him...kavin look his side... Dushyant ask him to come...They both go minister side...minister is ready to leave...CID meet him...a bid good bye him...start hand shaking with all.

Minister: hand shake with shree and said: Mr pankaj, I want to tell you a good news...the list of gadget you send...Home ministry accept that and realise the fund...so, may be in 15 days...you receive your gadgets.

Pankaj is very happy to hear that and say thanks...minister said: thanks tu aap ko uss ka ada karna chahye jiss nay un gadget ki importance home ministry ko provide ki...he see purvi and smile...

Pankaj shock to know this but nodded. Kavin is also very concern how she done this important task very easily.

Minister leave the venue...they all go outside to good bye him...when they return...they amaze to see the hall...scene is totally change...one side orchestra set their instrument...hall is empty...no chairs and no sofas...disco lights on...full light off and dim light on...one side eco system setting in process...mike system checking...
CID standing to see all these...understand nothing.

Raghau sir comes and said: abhjiit daya Kavin and Dushyant and all of you guys, ao aaj tum logoon ko mazay ka function dekhatay hain...come come...he take them inside...we sit here in these sofas near the wall and they all perform...he said.

Kavin: I think sir, we have to go now because...

Raghau sir cut him short...come on Kavin , you have no case...just enjoy little bit...these all are our children...even on orchestra as well...so, just watch their performance...he try to convince him...he is not interested but see his team member he feel...they want to see the function...he unwillingly stay.

Arrangement is nicely set up...They arrange sofa for all respected people...near the wall...only one side...middle portion leave remain...they all set on sofa...programme start.

Boy comes on stage and announce...Ok, respected guests and uncles...boys and girls...and off course my pretty fianc preeti...he wink her...youngster start hoot on him...he continue...kiya hay yaar...tum log thora banday ko romantic bhi nahi honay daitay...magar aap aab dil thaam kay baithain kyun kay...ab koi aab ko bata rahay hain kay...wo kissi ko dekh kar kuch confuse ho gay hain...zara sunnay to kiya kah rahay hain.

He gives mike to someone and he start sing a song:

EK LARKI KO DEKHA TU AISA LAGA

JAISAY KHITA GULAB

JAISAY SHAIR KA KHAWAB

JAISAY UJLI KIRAN

JAISAY CHANDANI RAAT

JAISAY NURMI KI BAAT

JAISAY MANDIR MAIN HO EK JALTA DIYAAA

With his song...some girls...act on it...in dim light...beautiful melody with beautiful
voice...involve everyone in this environment... Kavin  try to find purvi...but in vein...he don't know...she hide in which corner...he is a bit restless...he know she is angry on him...because he is not praise her...he feel she avoid him...he ask his heart why he is not praising her? Why he ruin her mood? But answer is really dangerous and he wants to ignore his heart feeling...he brush up all emotion and focus on front.

Kaisa laga boring hai kya kya likhu smjh hi nhi aarah hai ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 502 12
A new Kavi story
30.6K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...
35.3K 1.8K 38
a new Kavi story
23.4K 1.2K 28
a new kavi story