EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 7

723 44 7
By RitikaBisht

Kavin is a bit restless today...at night he see a nightmare...which wake him up...after that he can't be able to sleep...he don't understand why he get this nightmare? He feels uncomfortable...after a long time he see his father in his dream...he is in pain and call his name...he become disturb.

After leaving home he never go back...his mother died when he was small...his dad love him...raise him...he become angry to knowing his future plan...he want him to give hand in his business but he refuse and join police academy... his father compromise...he want him to marry one of his choose girl but that time he involve with roshni...he refuse to get marry that girl...that refusal make a last nail on their relationship...his father stop talking with him... after marrying he take roshini to go home but he refuse to accept her as a daughter in law...that day Kavin leave that home and start a new life with roshini...roshini live with him only one year...after her brutal murder...he broken down... he want anyone on his side...who console him...patted his back...make ready him to face a world again...but he find no one on his side...he don't want to go back to his father placed...that place who never accept his roshini, his life, his happiness...he also break every knot, every thread, every relation with them...but why after so many years he get this nightmare...he is in deep thought until the dawn...he just brush out all painful memory, and ready to go office.

They all are sitting in conference hall...discussing some important matter...

Kavin physically present but his mind is not present...He is in deep thought regarding his dream...

Dushyant feel his absence but ignore...not only kavin but one other person is also very restless...yes, it's purvi...

All amaze to see her... today she is not smiling...a bit absent mind.

Shreya: (decide to ask her) she calls her name...

Purvi see her side...

Shreya : kya hua purvi

Purvi; don't know, shreya aacha nhi LG rha hai ...kaisa lg rha hai kuch hone wala hai .. ek bad feeling aarhi.

Her worried voice catches everyone attention...

Daya; kiya baat hay purvi, tum to theek ho...koi family problem .

Purvi: I don't know .. mujhe khud pata nahi kiya hai..but I feel my heart go down...like some bad going be happen.

Ishita try to console her and divert her attention somewhere else...

Shreya and pankaj also give him hand And try to busy with other stuff...she is busy unwillingly...

All sense her uncomfortable feeling but when she busy with others...they also give attention with their work...all are busy to finishing their work...

suddenly purvi phone rings...they all see her...she look phone in shock.

Shreya : purvi phone uthao...kiya soch rahi ho.

Purvi (a bit hesitate but take a call) hearing other side: whaat? When? How? Where he is? She stands in hurry and than phone drop from her hand...

Shreya and daya quickly comes to her side...she standing numb...when

Shreya touch her shoulder...she comes in sense...hug her and start crying...she is crying very badly...

Shreya can't hold her...daya patted her back...

Pankaj bring water for her...all also stand with worried...

only Kavin sit back but watching her very keenly...

Dushyant hold her...make her drink water...she try to control herself...but in vein...seen her crying...all are very shock...what happen with that bubbly girl?

Dushyant: purvi, kiya baat hai...kuan tha phone pe...sab theek to hain na.

Purvi: just nodded negatively and said between sobs: meray baba...un to bohat severe heart attack hua hai...hospital main hain...then she hold Dushyant hand... main...but he cut her short...don't worry

Dushyant: I will take you there...Kavin stand... I will also come with you

Ishita manage to say: Sir, hum sab chaltay hain na... purvi ko kabhi iss tarah roote huye nahi dekha hay...please, humara dil bhi nahi lagay ga kissi kaam main...

Abhijit just nodded and said: theek hai ghari nikalo and they rush to the hospital.

All the way purvi crying, Ishita try to console her but her tears uncontrollable...see her in this state

Kavin heart feel pricking but he try to hide his expression...he don't want to create any scene ...soon they reach on hospital...purvi rush to reception.

Purvi: meray baba...yahaan ICU main...ICU kahaan hay.(she ask in between sobs)

Receptionist: what's his name?

Purvi see her blank face...what's his name? She repeated.

Dushyant hand on her shoulder...purvii tell your father name...

Purvi see him...but before say something...she run one direction...they all confuse and follow her...they look she hold doctor hand...doctor patted her hand try to calm her down...they reach near.

Doctor: tum agar iss tarah ki harkat karogi to main un say milnay nahi doon ga...

Purvi meray baba...she try to say but he cut him short...haan tumhare baba hain magar main iss waqt doctor hoon...tum ko iss tarah roote hua dekha to kiya asar paray ga.

Kavin move forward hold her shoulder...said: purvi, he is right...you have to control your self...than he turn to doctor side...introduce them and asking where the patient...he take them to the ICU side...he give permission only one to go inside...

Purvi ready to go inside...doctor strictly instruct her not to cry...she bit her lip corner just manage to nod...she go inside...rest of wait outside...

suddenly the voice comes...chotay sahaab, aap yahaan.

All of them turn to that side...where the voice comes...

Kavin shock to see...Mr.Arvind.

Kavin : Mr Arvind aap yahaan.

Mr. Arvind :( comes near him) aap ko kis ne bataya...kiya sahaab nay aap ko call ki...ya phir...
Kavin cut him short...kiya, kiya hua hay baba ko? Kahaan hain wo...bolo tum chup kyun ho(he shake his shoulder)

Mr.Arvind: agar aap ko kuch pata nahi hay to aap yahaan un kay room ke samnay kiya kar rahay hain...this sentence blast on him like bomb..

All CID team standing hearing this conversation...what? un kay room kay samnay...but yahaan to...he leave rest sentence and quickly enter in the room...all of them follow him..

Inside they look purvi place her head on a chest of very sober and graceful man...man caressing her hair...talking in slow voice...see that man face...

Dushyant shock and fix his gaze on Kavin ...

Kavin reaction is not different...so, my dream is right...my father need me...but why purvi here? She calls him baba and her condition...whole team witness for her crying...her restless action.

He is in thinking state then purvi see them...she say something to her baba...then come to them...said: come, baba want to meet you all...She drag Ishita with her they all follow her.

Purvi i: baba...yeah Ishita ,Shreya pankaj nikhil daya sir Abhijit sir dr.tarika and Dushyant and Kavin....

Kavin see him...purvi's baba fix his gaze on kavin...his eyes twinkling more...they all quiet...

Dushyant move forward...ask: ab aap kaisay hay uncle.

BABA: comes in present pass smile on him: I am alright son, yeah meri beti hai na...iss ko dekh kar to jeene lagta hoon...Iss ne meri zindagi main itni khushiyan bhar di hain...ki ab maut say bhi dar nahi lagta...yeah mujhse chain say mernay bhi...

Purvi: Phir aap nay mernay ki baat ki...she cut him quickly...sit next to him...holding his hand...kiss on it..".baba aap ko pata hai na aap mera liyaay kiya hain...phir aap aissi baatein kar kay mera dil kyun dukhatay hain"...aap nay mujh say waada kiya tha na kay aap aissi baatein nahi karain gay phir...main bhi aap ki kasam say azad ho jaati hoon aur...start karoon rona.....she threat him.

BABA : Aaray nahi bhai...maaf kar do main tumhari aankhon main aanso nahi dekh sakta...main haar gaya...sorry... aab main aissi koi baat nahi karoon ga...theek hai na...ab aapni wo 100 millian wali smile do...he said.

Purvi listen and smile... That's good. He feel relax and smile.
CID amusing to sees these daughter and father bond. They comes one by one talking with him...she excuse her baba and go out...

Kavin is silently watch her...when he look her go out...he follow her...she is talking with doctor...Mr Arvind is also present there...

Aravind: when he see kavin he try to say something doctor but Kavin signal him not to tell and he silent.
After sometime they ready to go...

Purvi stay behind...she sitting next to her baba...holding his hand...like small girl scared to leave his dad hand and might lost him...
Kavin silent all the time...standing in the corner of the room...observing their love.

Dushyant still can't believe but see him...he decide to be silent...until he ready to open himself...Mr Arvind amaze why his chotay sahaab not talking with his father....

Soon CID gone...purvi sitting all the time with her baba...he is sleeping peacefully...she come out and settle on a bench... thinking her baba health.

In breaue kavin sitting in his cabin...lost his deep thought... Dushyant enter.

Dushyant: Kavin,tum uncle say milay kyun nahi...tum ko un say baat karni chahiay thi...un ki halat kitni worst hay.

Kavin: pata nahi kay wo kiya sochtay...sab kay samnay...kaisa react kartay...aaj itnay saloon kay baad un ko dekha hay...kitne weak lag rahay thay...(he stand) samjh nahi aaraha kay kiya kahoon aur kaise...purvi ka aur un ka rishta...kuch samjh nahi paa raha hoon.

Dushyant: main samjh raha hoon...sayaad unhoon nay uss ko tumharay baraay main nahi bataya...(thinking some)mera khiyaal hai ke wo un ka pura naam bhi nahi jaanti...warna sayaad jaan jaati kay wo kuan hain.

Kavin: haan...kuch to chut raha hai. Tumhain yaad hai ke jab receptionist nay naam pocha tha to wo bhool gai thi...iss ka matlab hay kay wo waqai un ka pura naam nahi jaanti...warna jaan jaati.

Dushyant shake his head agree his talk...

Kavin said: but dushyant, don't tell purvi anything...first I check all detail myself than...yes, don't worry...I will take care of it.

Dushyant finish talk and go back...leave behind...open a new way of thinking for him.

Kaisa lga koi nhi jld mein kavi scenes bhi laugi....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 29
A new Kavi story
7.4K 494 11
kbhi ifetaaq se apne past ke saame aaye ho kya kbhi past ka samna krna itna mushkil ho ta hai kya aaye sunte yeh khaani .............
30.8K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...
23.7K 1.2K 28
a new kavi story