๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐โ”Š๐‡๐

By Kashmira_Writes

๐šƒ๐š†๐™ธ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ (๐šŠ๐š๐š“) ------๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡, ๊œฑสŸษชษขสœแด›สŸส แดœษดแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด€ษดแด› ๐‘ท๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’…... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง- ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—ฆ
๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง- ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—จ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”
๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง- ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”
แด˜ส€แด‡แด€แดส™สŸแด‡: แด›สœแด‡ แดส€ษชษขษชษด๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดแด€ษขษชแด„
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แด„สœแด˜.1โ”Šแดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข๊œฑ
แด„สœแด˜. 2โ”Šแด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด ษชแด› ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ
แด„สœแด˜.3 โ”Šสœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸษชแด‡๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแดแด›๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด…แดแดกษด๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ
แด„สœแด˜.4 โ”ŠสŸแด‡แด›'๊œฑ ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡ แด€ ษขสŸแด€๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดส€แด˜สœแด€ษด๊œฑ แดกสœแด สŸษชแด แด‡แด…
แด„สœแด˜.5 โ”Šแด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ษดแด แด…ส€แด€แดแด€ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด…ส€แด€แดแด€
แด„สœแด˜.6 โ”Šแด ษช๊œฑษชแดษด๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด… แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด๊œฑแด› สœแด‡ษชส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
แด„สœแด˜.7 โ”Šแด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด€แด›แด‡แด… แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชแดษด แด„แดœส™
แด„สœแด˜.8 โ”Šแดแด€ษขษชแด„แด€สŸ สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ษขษชแด„แด€สŸ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด แด๊œฐ แดแด€ษขษชแด„
แด„สœแด˜.9 โ”Šแด„แดษด๊œฑแด‡Qแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แดแดกษด แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ
แด„สœแด˜.10 โ”Šแด€สŸสŸ สœแด€ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด€แด…แดส€แด€ส™สŸแด‡ ษขษชแด€ษดแด› แดกสœแด ษช๊œฑ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดสแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›๊œฑ

แด…ษช๊œฑแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€

17K 258 71
By Kashmira_Writes

"𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲, 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥, 𝐏𝐚𝐝𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟-𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤"

丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅ᗴᗪ
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ

Hello to another fanfiction by me this time a marauders era fic.

First thank you for clicking on this book and giving it a chance. Second, I hope you enjoy this book. This fanfiction is set in marauders era and it is the classic watching the movie or reaction trope as we call it and I know there are plenty of them but I wanted to read a black family centric fic. So I decided to write it.

I would like to thank and blame all the fantastic and beautiful ao3 writers who made me obsessed with black family. Thank you, now I'm obsessed with them and there aren't enough fanfictions.

Fuck….

so here are some warnings read them if you want or else just jump on to the chapters

this is not making excuses for them at all

One i know that the house of black in canon were prejudiced and maybe even abusive. I get it the ancient house was bad and honestly fuck canon Orion and Walburga. Really fuck them.

In this fic they are not abusive but they aren't loving either. They are complicated people who didn't want children at all. So they were distant and that does not make it okay and that will be addressed but please note they didn't use crucio on their kids in this fic alright?

This fic won't make any excuses for the family. They are still prejudiced and are still murderous weirdos who don't know emotions. So they still are murderous  weirdos but they are murderous weirdos who would kill for family.

Murderous little family who really needs therapy asap.

mature themes
Murder and deaths

this contains wolfstar
I'm going down with this ship. I love wolfstar so it's included. Simp padfoot and oblivious moony sign me the fuck up. Fluff of them in Hogwarts and then angst of Sirius being arrested and thrown in Azkaban and then fluff of reuniting and then again sadness and angst of him dying…oof…can't wait to write this!!!!

my oc's are in this 
Now this fic has been in my head since I read watching the movies book and it only developed further when I started reading on ao3. So definitely my brain who likes escapism made my own oc's.

I need help with the amount of oc's and plotlines I make but don't write.

So Glacia Black and Kiara Lestrange are the oc's in this story. I hope you like these two like I do.

soon on ao3?
Speaking of ao3. I got an account in ao3 yayyyy. So once I learn how to tag (it seems hard) and how to operate that thing this and Redamancy (another one of my fic, a Percy Jackson one, which I need to update) will be updated there too.

on that note fuck jk Rowling
We don't support her here and if you do get the fuck outta this story right now

don't plagiarise
it's a crime and I'm tired of putting this in disclaimers. It's one thing to use tropes and it's one thing to copy word to word and call it a coincidence.

Every author takes too much time writing chapters in their free time so please let's not copy. I actually don't want to deal with this so please let's not.

update schedule
If you have read Redamancy we all know how consistent I am. So consistent that only eight chapters are uploaded =_=

This is fic will be updated soon (hopefully)
I still need to write it down. The only reason this is going up is because my dumbass is  just too excited about the prologue I wrote and I honestly couldn't resist the urge. Apologies, apologies.

So the first chapter will be up the moment I finish it.

I don't own Harry Potter if i did a lot of things would be different
I don't own the series all rights go to jkr (fuck her)

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ƬЩIƧƬΣD
ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ
ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

before we finish this

Now if you ever need somebody to talk to or just rant out or are just bored feel free to message me cause my dumbass (who should be studying) would love to talk to you.

-',✎ My socials are
Instagram - @Kashmira_05_
Twitter- @kashmira0
Snapchat- Kashmira.20003
and you already know Wattpad

other than that I hope you enjoy this story. Comment if you are comfortable. I love to hear from you guys and if you are a silent reader or don't like commenting I hope this book is to your liking and that you enjoy this<33

And I don't know what to say anymore so …..bye I'll see you guys in chapter one <3

*awkward peace sign*

ƬЩIƧƬΣD
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 22.2K 120
(๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ) ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ท๐’‰๐’๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’™ ๐‘ท๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’ˆ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰...
45.4K 966 16
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐ฒ.. ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–๐–”๐–— ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ... ๐–˜...
187K 5K 63
ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐“˜๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ... ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“ฎ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ฉ๐˜ชฬ€๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ โ˜ž๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...
22.5K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...