Stuck | 18+

By whyyoucarebitch

Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
not an update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
The beginning of the end

Chapter 57

10.1K 456 53
By whyyoucarebitch

She didn't have much to offer, just as she had miniscule to gain. All that she knew was this was worth doing, regardless of his leniency or rejection, love or unavoidably, hate.

And exactly as she had foreseen, he looked bewildered, far from denying the offer she had put on the display, too aware of her intentions.

He gulped as he watched her soft curves, inches away from his touch, urging to be ravished.

He wished he had the guts to tell her to fuck off, to walk away like she had little to no effect on him, but she had raised the stakes far too high to let go without a taste and for god's sake he hadn't seen it coming. As a matter of fact, he never saw it coming. She was wildly unpredictable, innocently sinister in her own ways.

He loathed his emotions that softened instantly, annealing into whatever she wanted them to be. Even as his sharp gaze alone would make people tremble with intimidation, her eyes watched him as if she had nothing to hide. There wasn't a remnant of ambition, as if she didn't hope to gain anything at the end, that there wasn't a sweet low hanging fruit as a result of her seduction.

From rolling so far in their married life, he knew she did look forward to something, she always did.

He stopped himself from looking down at her body, knowing it will only make him lose his control.

"You, Missus Frantino, are playing a dangerous game"

She took only a moment before muttering,

"Then play with me" She walked a step back to him, watching him in the reflection as her hand softly traced backwards to the front of his pants, caressing what had now hardened underneath.

She gasped as in a second, both of her wrists were tightly gripped behind her back, scotching any advancement she would have made with them. He inhaled her scent, pushing his face in the crook of her neck.

As if to assure, more to himself than her, he intoned menacingly,

"Regardless of what I do to you tonight, you are leaving to Italy tomorrow"

She knew that wouldn't happen.

"Let's see about that" she whispered, confident that at any cost, she wouldn't go back alone.

He felt irritated at her obdurate stance, not comprehending what the big fuss was about. It was just a matter of week that he had asked for himself. As soon as he finished the deal with Auclairs, he was anyway going to return to her. There wasn't no doubt she acted unreasonable.

This time he decided, he'd not let her rule. She'd listen to what he says with peace, or without it. In every way, she'd leave tomorrow.

He maintained his cool, tightening his hold on her small wrists that effortlessly fit in his grasp.

"You seem pretty confident for a women who fucked up" 

Yet again she was reminded that she no longer held a position to demand. She, of course knew she had lost his trust, denied his love, tried to avoid the pregnancy behind his back. There was no reason for him to give her an ear, but what her motivation stemmed from was a place far too dark, beyond his comprehension.

She kept quiet, maintaining his gaze that slowly as ever swept to her form. He moved closer, letting his hand touch her waist, feeling her soft skin. There was a sudden jerk as her back collided with his front, his hands firmly grouping her breasts, twisting the hard pebbles, as he yet again inhaled her scent, melting in her thick dark hair.

"You know sometimes I say something, and you say something back, that's how people talk" he explained in monotonous tone, still working on his possessions, giving each mound equal attention as the other. She gasped when an unexpected slap landed on her right breast, her hands rendering futile in his strong hold.

"You like to remain silent don't you?" he pointed out, caressing the flesh he had slapped a second ago. "Well, its your luck I happen to know a game you'd love". 

If nothing did, that caught her attention. She vividly remembered the last time they had played a game. Her fists clenched at the memory of that dreadful night, never would she put herself through that nightmare again.

Before she could hysterically shake her head into a big fat no, his dark promise reverberated in her ear, "No making noise tonight...No word, no whispers, no moan"

She was taken aback by the audacity of this man. It seemed downright unfair how easily he took over the situation. 

"If you do that- which seems simple for someone who always like her mouth zipped- maybe I'll consider not sending you to Italy"

He noticed the twitch of her eyes at the statement, forgetting the emotions that stirred only seconds ago, internally excited after hearing the prize. It was disastrous how little time she took to go over the consequences, wretched how poorly she judged his capabilities of manipulation that she had just became victim of. When she didn't say no, he made the conclusion he sought,

"And I take that as a yes" he pecked her cheek lovingly, disguising the plans in his minacious backpack.

He swiftly picked her up like a bride, an incomprehensible smile pressed inside his cheek as he carefully laid her down the bed. His lips caught hers in a shy, soft meeting, caressing her like a long lost lover.

After a minute, he parted his lips from hers, standing to his full height. Taking a deep breathe he savoured the moment, watching as she covered her exposed breasts with the newly crawling shyness.

It was astounding the way she worked, one second standing upright in boldness and next moment, timidly closing her legs, covering her intimacy.

He softly pulled her leg in his hand. She peered watchfully as he removed the strap of her troublesome heel, swiftly freeing her skin from its hurtful pressure. Tara had a groan of satisfaction in the back of her throat that she suppressed.

"They hurt didn't they?" his swift remark hung in air, devoid of response, as he swung it somewhere on the floor, taking her left leg in his hold. Relieving it from the stupid heel, he massaged it while keeping it on his shoulder, knowing how good it felt on her hurt ankles. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, letting the evanescent relaxation seep through. He watched her beautiful visage in daze, wondering why she had came so later in his life. Kept aside her flaws, which he now realised she was full of, he couldn't deny the pull, the undeniable attraction that never seemed to dry out.

He effortlessly parted her legs as she watched him, intertwining his hands in her thong before removing it from her legs. She was perplexed by his gentlemanly behavior that severely contrasted with the Donavan she knew. Soon enough, she felt the tug on her thighs as he pulled her closer to the end of bed, spreading her legs wide before diving his tongue in her pussy.
It had to be the first time her pussy quivered in uncontrollable excitement without accompanying her moan.

She pushed the voice down in her throat, reminding herself of the repercussions. It became harder every second as she pushed her palm on her mouth, forcefully shutting herself up from uttering a single noise.

Growing impossibly wetter she felt his two fingers dangerously intruding her entrance. In a second, she was sitting, intending to prevent his hand and before she could, his fingers had already disappeared inside, teasing her pussy, slowly twisting inside, coiling her turmoil as it wished to release a moan. He watched her expressions morph into embarrassment as she watched his slick fingers coming out of her tightness. Her breathe trembled as he licked his fingers, devouring her juices shamelessly.

If their eyes talked, she was already screaming,  drenched in delirium, oblivious of her surroundings, strikingly aware of her breathe that shuddered violently at his gaze, talking, wrestling, licking, loving, everything that happened, nothing that didn't. He stood up in an instant, his eagerness obvious as he walked out of his clothes, not losing the connection with her eyes.

In the next moment he was on her, opening her legs, kissing passionately as she felt the tip of his manhood just above her clit as he guided it painfully slowly to its destination. He parted from her lips to watch her as he slowly entered her pussy, penetrating her tightness that clutched him inside. It slightly hurt as he pushed in despite the  resistance, slowly removing himself out before pushing back in. His expressions didn't change, carefully gazing her eyes, her lips at the way he stealthily moved inside her.

He pulled himself out, letting the tip only slightly trace her pussy, watching as she remained completely off guard, relaxed the way night progressed, when in a single, extremely fast thrust, he embedded himself in, earning a loud moan as it reverberated inside their room.

She clutched his shoulder tightly, both excited and frightened as he slowly pulled himself out again, only to all at once push back in, reaching to the impossible depth. He smiled when a cry of pleasure left her delicious lips, blessing his thirsty ears as he served the taste of his roughness. Her throat parched from screaming as his brutal thrusts came without warning, shocking her body, producing sinfully enticing noise of the slapping of their skins. She felt herself dreaming, not believing it was possible to reach at this height of carnal pleasure.

He flipped her effortlessly, pulling her hips up, gathering her hair in a fist to stop her from moving away. Her unrestrained loud moans led the violent slaps of flesh as he pounded inside her, slowly but fast, deep and hard. His vicious drill drove her to ecstasy. Gripping his cock, her pussy passionately throbbed, juicing him in encouragement, never wanting to let go of this evanescent form of happiness. She felt herself getting teared apart and merged together all the same. He pulled her closer still, letting her naked back touch his chest, thrusting inside her.

The images of his vigorous movements reflected in the endless mirrors around, reminding her just how they looked under their thick skin, raw and real, reveling and yet severely hurt. It was all but a fleeting thought before she let herself wallow in the pool of her own voices, her own pain. She jostled back to reality only when his raspy deep voice whispered in her ear, letting the dread sink,

"Not very quiet now are we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.8K 53
I clasped the delicate lace of my bridal gown tightly. The white fabric, meant to symbolize purity, enshrouded me like a funerary veil, suffocating t...
10.4M 249K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
182K 4.2K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
3.6M 80.5K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...