Problems. (A ruikasa angst st...

By kttsryuzu

Rui and Tsukasa used to be very close, what happened between them? Basically like "what if Rui and Tsukasa ne... More

Introduction!
Why?
Come back.
I'm sorry.
The fight.
Nene..I'm sorry.
Author's note
Tsukasa..!
Ignoring.
Feelings.
Mistake.
Trust.
Another Author's note
Mizuki?
Jealousy.
Sekai..?
Saki.
Stay.
Joining?
Another another author's note
Truth.
Don't.
I'm really sorry. (Alternative au)
Different types of love.

Nene!?

1.9K 17 43
By kttsryuzu

This chapter might have Emu x Nene in it!!
————————————
Emu's POV:

*THUD*

I fell to the ground then looked up to see Nene..Wait NENE!?

"Nene!? Are you okay?"

"Yeah..I'm fine thanks for asking."

I looked to the side to see my icecream on the floor all melted..

.
.
.
"MY ICECREAMM!!"

I then got up and stood in front of Nene.

"Anyways! Nene are you okay? Do you want me to accompany you??"

.
.
.
"Sure.."

"YAYY!"

I then grabbed Nene's hand and started running.
——————————-
Nene's POV:
Emu then pulled my hand and a pink blush then appeared on my cheek, Emu then started running, looking around, and checking out stores.
.
.
.
After about 40 minutes we then decided to get some drinks and sit at the park.
.
.
.
"Thank you for today Emu..It was really fun."

Emu's eyes then lit up and she started to get happier and happier and she then pulled me into a warm embrace.

"I'm super super super SUPER happy rn!! I'm so glad I made you enjoy today!"

Even if the embrace was super tight..I still enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of people like Emu but she is an exception.
.
.
.
A small smile was then landed on my mouth.

"Let's head home now!! It's getting dark!"

Emu then grabbed my hand and started pulling me to my house.

—————————
Emu's POV:

We then stopped by Nene's house and exchanged goodbyes!

I headed home and laid on my bed. I then turned my body and laid on my stomach and put my face into a pillow!
.
.
.
I then screamed in it out of happiness and started swinging my legs!!
After some time I then got tired and decided to head to bed!!
.
.
.
Hopefully tomorrow is going to be as good as today! Or maybe not..Right..?
——————————————-

This is prob seems like a one shot but it's not, anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!
Next chapter would highly likely be a angst one, but let's hope for the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744 42 6
"honestly," the blondie said, slightly shuffling as he laughed quietly. "sometimes i wonder if you're bored of me yet." rui and tsukasa have known e...
6.1K 254 19
I hope you enjoy it This story doesn't only revolve around Saki or Rui, i made it kinda focus on how Kasa is a people pleaser. ⚠️⚠️This contains slig...
14.1K 175 21
Tsukasa Tenma was in the hospital for nearly half of his life, growing up friendless and very shy. His father has always belittled and dejected him...
11.9K 159 15
This story how Rui and Tsukasa got together? Maybe? Its my second story lol It was 1st in ruikasa one time, but i don't remember when. 5th 'ruikasa'...