✶【 ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ 】✶

By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

【ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs...sᴄᴀʀʏ】 sᴏʟᴀʀ ɪs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʜɪs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜɪs 3ʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇ... More

IMPORTANT A/N
𖧶【 Teaser 】𖧶
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Book Status
◆ 【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 】 ◆
◈【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 】◈
Headcannons/Facts
❅【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 】❅
💨【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 】💨
✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶
❆【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 】❆
Announcement
𖢖【 Chapter 7 】𖢖
𖣔【 Chapter 8 】𖣔
𖠨【 Chapter 9 】𖠨
❈【 Chapter 10 】❈
✮【Chapter 11】✮
㋡【 Chapter 12 】㋡
𖥕【 Chapter 13 】𖥕
※【 Chapter 14 】※
♨︎【 Chapter 15 】♨︎
✧【 Chapter 16 】✧
❆【 Chapter 18 】❆
🔸【 Chapter 19 】🔸
𖤍【 Chapter 20 】𖤍
ᴀʀᴄ ɪɪ
𖣓【 Chapter 21】𖣓
➷【 Chapter 22 】➶
¿ Çðñ§êqµêñ¢ê§ ?
⛰️【 Chapter 23 】⛰️
🌿【 Chapter 24】🌿
𖥟【 Chapter 25 】𖥟
✧【 Chapter 26 】✦
✱【 Chapter 26.5 】✱
🦋 【 Chapter 27: Part 1 】 🦋
Announcement.
Announcement
Hey Guys.

𖢻【 Chapter 17】𖢻

369 25 35
By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

Explanations.

Okay, I was gonna make Gamma slight evil but then I realized I kind of just don't wanna do it-

It's only for chapter 16 :v
The chapter didn't turned out how I want it to be :')
(Srsly- writing battle scenes is a pain──)

At this point.... I feel like I'm forgetting the fact that Gamma has his own consciousness.... Bruh-

Also. Warning ahead. This chapter might contains

- gore
- blood
- character death

I'm murdering someone so yeah.
I mean I had a conversation with a fcker who literally tortured someone close to me and told me that they're dead and her and their family decided that it was my friend's fate to die (but apparently it's a lie) and was so fcking desperate in me making worry so yeah. I'm venting out emotions here don't mind me.

When life gives you a hundred reason to break down and cry, show life that you have million reason to smile and laugh.
Stay strong.

∘₊✧─────── ◈ ───────✧₊∘

Flashback from the original timeline.

Solar pinned down Bora ra, ready to stab him any moment.
The villain chuckled,

"What are you laughing for?" Solar asked, as he pressed down his foot on Bora ra's chest.

"I was wondering.... Where your brothers are, since you're the only one came, along with your friends. Until a little birdie told me that.... They died because of you..." Solar darkened his gaze, ready to cut off Bora ra's head any time.

'Solar. You need to calm down. We're not going to murder another life' Gamma said to Solar through their mind.

"Who the fck told you that?" He pointed his 'Pedang Solar' at him. As he glared deeply at him.

"Well a little birdie told me.... But I guess the rumors are true... You did lost your brothers..." Bora ra smirked at him As he chuckled.

"Guess you're not so strong oh  strongest ele──" he didn't managed to finished his words as Solar cutted off his head with his sword.

Blood splattered everywhere and got on Solar's clothes and face. But Solar isn't done yet. He took few steps away from Borara's body as he charged up a Solar eclipse and aimed it at Borara's body and head.

His body slowly disintegrates to ashes. Solar stared blankly as he left the said place. Soon the others arrived, only to found out Solar had killed Bora ra.

'The Admiral and commander isn't gonna be happy with this...' All of them thought. But Solar Didn't cared. If he has to fight Admiral and Commander, he won't hesitate.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Solar huffed as he crossed his arms. Apparently, he was supposed to bring Bora ra Alive. Not dead. Commander Kokoci and Admiral Tarung looked at him before sighing deeply. Fang just remained silent.

"Cadet Solar! You weren't supposed to kill Bora Ra! You were supposed to bring him back here alive!" Tarung said, Solar rolled his eyes.

"For you to what? Lock him up again? Please. Every time that happens. You would say *don't worry cadets. Bora ra is locked in TAPOPS' most secure and heavily guarded prison, you don't have to worry about him getting out.* but guess what? He still managed to escaped. Guess your 'most secured and heavily guarded' prison isn't really secured and heavily guarded." Solar responded as he air quote.

"YOU DARE TALK BACK CADET?!?!"

"YES I DARE TALK BACK!" Solar and Tarung both glared at each other, as Solar's eyes started glowing.

'Solar you have to calm down! You're gonna yourself and everyone else killed!' Gamma said as he stood in front of Solar, despite being invisible to others.

'So?! I don't care! It'd be better if they dead!' Solar responded.

'Solar. This isn't what your brothers want. You need to calm down.' Beliung now appeared, as he looked at Solar's eyes deeply. Solar scoffs as he left the room.

"Should we refrain Cadet Solar from joining missions, Admiral?" Kokoci asked.

"No... We'll ban him from joining any mission until his mental health is stable. Private Fang!" He called out the shadow manipulator.

"Yes, Admiral?" He saluted at the Admiral and Commander.

"Tell Captain Kaizo that Cadet Solar is ban from joining you Cadets and Lance Corporals in missions until his mental state is stable."

"Affirmative, Admiral." Fang then left to tell his brother about it.

The Admiral sighed deeply. Solar has been... Somewhat a headache to them. He keeps slacking off missions and would almost kill their enemies at some point.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———

Back to present time.

Solar opened his eyes as he found himself being both hugged by Thorn and Ice. He was about to question on what had happened until he remembered.

'Right.... I lost control....' He gently and slowly removed himself from Thorn and Ice, then stood up, he made sure he wasn't making any noise.

"Oh, you're awake." He turned to his side and saw Hali holding a tray with three cups of hot cocoa. He set the tray down on the table.

"How are you feeling?" He handed one of the hot cocoa to Solar.

"Fine, I guess..." He said, but Hali noticed the tiredness in Solar's voice. He was about to say something but the Light element suddenly got tackled by Sopan and Sori with a hug.

"Dad! Are you okay? Does anything hurt??" They both asked. Solar chuckled as he ruffled their hair.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. What about you guys??" He asked,

"We're okay, we didn't took much of a damage." The Light manipulator sighed in relief. The two fusions dragged their 'father' outside of the house as the Lightning Manipulator watched in amusement.

"Guess he's a father now, hm?" Ice said as he drank his cold cocoa.

"Mhm.... Despite the fusions aren't really our 'children' they act like one" Hali responded, I mean.. That's true, despite the fusions aren't really their 'children' they somewhat see them as one.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"Ice...? Where are you dragging me??" Solar questioned as he literally got dragged out of his room. They're currently in a planet, and they're gonna be staying there for 2 weeks.

"I'm going to bring you somewhere since Gempa forced me." He said, as he brought the Light element somewhere far away from the headquarters.

The planet they're staying is called Tii'Jnal. A very beautiful planet filled with various plants and creatures, but the Planet is currently hidden away because of its dangerous minerals in their mines. Only TEMPUR-A and TAPOPS Agents have access to the planet.

It is heavily guarded by lots of guards and has strong security system. So getting inside is gonna be the tricky since Solar helped to put a strong security system around the Planet.

(Picture below isn't mine.)

"We're here" Ice said, Solar stared in awe. He had never seen this part of the planet. The place itself is filled with white (?) Tinted bushes as a big trunk of tree stands still in the middle of it. As it's being surrounded by mountains or hills around it.

The leaves on the trees glowd neon blue and aqua green blue (?). Ice went under the tree as he sat down. Solar did the same.

"How'd you find this place?" Solar asked, Ice isn't type of person who likes to do exploring. It's mostly the TTM who does that. So it's pretty much a surprise if it's Ice who found this place.

"Well.... Curiousity got the best of me so... I decided to explore a bit and found this place.. I pretty much liked it." He explained, Solar just nodded.

"You know... You should go out of your lab and relax." Ice said, glancing at Solar.

"You can't just spend your time inside your lab and do experiments, Sol. Everyone needs a break and so do you." Solar sighed deeply.

"Yeah... Don't worry. I will..." Ice smiled a little as he rested his head on Solar's shoulder as Solar rested his head on Ice.

'Guess... I do really need a break..' He thought before drifting to sleep.

"Ice, don't you dare sleep on me, you polar bear. " Solar said as he felt himself trembling while putting pressure on Ice's wound. It was pretty deep and he's losing blood fast.

"Solar.... I'm getting sleepy...." Ice said in a tired voice, he was pretty exhausted after fighting the creature.

"Ice! You polar bear! Don't sleep! Please...." Solar said desperately, as he grit his teeth.

"Wake me up... When it's over.." He said slowly closing his eyes. His grip on Solar's wrist slowly loosens.

"Ice....?" Without even a word. The Ice had already passed onto the other side.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Done.

Bruh-
I swear- Ice's death scene is like... The laziest one and probably the Calmest one-

So I need ideas on how will both Thorn and Hali will activate Balak and Voltra since I'm gonna skip Nova, Blizzard and Crystal.

So please gimme ideas-
Any ideas is fine, be it wholesome, angst... Everything.

Also I've been thinking of adding OCs.... Should I add OCs?

You can include yours too.
(But no shipping allowed)

That's all for today!
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
1K 34 7
I don't know what to put in the description. ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭ . . . . . . . . Like always Boboiboy and his gang do their mission. But then, they got a very d...
57.8K 2.7K 13
𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) 𝘈 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘳�...
9.7K 873 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...