Redemption( Star Guardian Sto...

By buckjones123

Valoran City has been protected by powerful warriors known as the Star Guardians for centuries. When the chao... More

Story Info
We Are Meant To Be! Chapter 1 Series Start
Star Guardian Fanatic: Chapter 2 Arc 1
Guardians Vs. Coming Corruption: Chapter 3 Arc 1
Entrance Ceremony: Chapter 4 Arc 1
First Trial: Chapter 5 Arc 1
More Time, Second Trial: Chapter 6 Arc 1
Chaos Vs. Chaos: Chapter 7 Arc 1
Meaning In The Stars: Chapter 8 Arc 1
Third Trial: Chapter 9 Arc 1
It's About The Message!: Chapter 10 Arc 1
Magic And Fireworks: Chapter 12 Arc 1 Finale
Magic Power: Chapter 13 Arc 2
Flight or...Flight: Chapter 14 Arc 2
School And Bird: Chapter 15 Arc 2
Pressed Time: Chapter 16 Arc 2
Battle Dancer: Chapter 17 Arc 2
Star Powers And What They Mean: Chapter 18 Arc 2
The Tests of All Test: Chapter 19 Arc 2
Teamwork and Patience: Chapter 20
Voice in the Dark: Chapter 21 Arc 2 Finale
School Work: Chapter 22 Arc 3
All is Fair in Love and War: Chapter 23 Arc 3
Beach! Spinoff Chapter 24!
Drama Club!: Chapter 25 Arc 3
Something is Coming...: Chapter 26 Arc 3
It Came From Outer Space!: Chapter 27 Arc 3
Star Guardians Vs. The Slasher Pt.1: Chapter 28 Arc 3
Star Guardians Vs. The Slasher Pt.2: Chapter 29 Arc 3
Star Guardians Vs. The Slasher Part 3: Chapter 30 Arc 3
What was That all About?!: Chapter 31 Arc 3
Lore?!: Chapter 32 Saga Finale!
Friendly Lunch: Chapter 33 Saga 2
Faster, Stronger, Better!: Chapter 34 Saga 2
Star Guardian Vs. Star Guardian?: Chapter 35 Saga 2
Chapter 36: Xayah Vs. Akali, Witty Banter! Saga 2
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry Raka, What it Means to be Angry! Saga 2
Chapter 38: Hero, Ezreal Vs. Nilah

School Fair And Fun: Chapter 11 Arc 1

891 59 13
By buckjones123

Narrator pov

You sat up quickly as the bird creature moved its way to your side. You were kind of infatuated with the creature itself as you held out your finger to it. It quickly jumped up as you watched it walk along your finger. You poked it at it, but quickly stopped as you noticed that it was getting annoyed.

Y/N: Interesting, what the heck are you?

???: ( I am, you!)

Y/N: You can talk?!

???:( Quite. I am your familiar.)

Y/N: Familiar... You mean, like a creature connected to me?

???:( Correct. I am your Star Guardian familiar. I am here to help you understand your power, and help you with anything you need.)

Y/N: Well, that's nice. What's your name?

???:( I do not have one. You would be the one to give me one.)

Y/N: A name.... Hmm...

You thought back to one of your favorite games as you held up the bird by your finger still. You smiled at it.

Y/N: Riku.

Riku:( Riku? Riku... Riku! I like it!)

Y/N: Good, Riku it is! But, what if others see you?

Riku:( Not a problem!)

You watched as Riku flew from your finger as he flew towards your chest. He disappeared as his aura went into you. You moved your hands as you felt the same. You stood up as you looked all around, you didn't feel any pain from before, even from the second trial. You stretched a bit as you heard a knock on the door.

Cait: Y/N? Breakfast is ready, let's eat together.

Y/N: Of course!( I am... A Star Guardian! Maybe, things will change now)

You got up as you felt something small in your pocket. You held out the same gem that you got from the First Star, however this one was much smaller, and it was only the color of blue. You held it in your palm as you put it in your school jacket pocket.

You got dressed quickly as you went downstairs towards the kitchen. You saw Cait and Vi as they were eating breakfast. You quickly moved over to Cait as you gave her a big hug. She was taken aback by the hug as she almost spilled her coffee.

Cait: Y/N!

Y/N: I'm sorry.....

Vi: What's with all the closeness.

You squeezed her tighter as you felt some tears fall down your face. You felt her arms embrace you as well as she kissed the top of your forehead.

Cait: Bad dream?

Y/N:...Yeah. I thought I lost you guys.

Cait: Don't worry I'm right here. Vi is too.

Vi: Yeah, don't worry kid, we aren't going anywhere.

Y/N: I know... Can we stay like this for a bit?

Cait: OK...

You were there for a few more moments as you got up as you wiped away the excess water from your eyes. You sat down as you ate your breakfast as you listened to Vi and Cait talk about the café and everything else they did.

Vi: You will still meet with us for the festival tonight, right?

Y/N: Of course!

Cait: Well, the fireworks start the festival itself and those start at 10, luckily your school was kind enough to give you the day off tomorrow. So we could all meet each other at the entrance at 10:30!

Y/N: You don't want to watch the fireworks together?

Vi: We will be busy with something before then, just go and have fun with that friend of yours while you wait for us.

Cait: Here, have some pocket money.

Cait handed you her card as she smiled back at you.

Y/N: Yeah, this should be a good day.

Cait: Now hurry on out of here, don't want to be late.

Y/N: Oh you're right! I'll see you guys later!

Cait: Have a good day!

Vi: Don't do something stupid!

Cait: Like you can talk~

You ran out of the café as you made your way towards the school

At School

You sat down at your desk as you felt up your jacket pocket for the small gem. You took it out as you held it for a second. You had this sense of pride well up inside from the trials. You put it back as you felt something inside.

Riku:( Y/N, this is your school?)

Y/N:( Can I... Talk to you in my head?)

Riku:( I am one with you, of course you can.)

Y/N:( Well, that's nice. Yeah, this is my school, Valoran city High.)

Riku:( I see, so this is Runeterra. It is quite a beautiful place.)

Y/N:( It is a very nice place, I would love to see more of it.)

Riku:( You will! With my help and a good team you could very much do it!)

Y/N: ( That's nice. Speaking of teams, the First Star said that I would need a team. She also said that there was a team in Runeterra, wherever that could be.)

Riku:( You should be able to sense nearby Guardians with your powers.)

Y/N:( I can do that!?)

Riku:( Correct. Star Guardians, while powerful, still need to form teams for most of our power. A singular star is nothing in comparison to a full team. You can't just go and take on bad guys by yourself.)

Y/N:( So, if that's the case, then how do I do that?)

Riku:( You must be one with yourself. Magic is just like concentrating on something, all you have to do is feel it flow.)

You looked around for anyone watching as you closed your eyes. It didn't really feel like anything, until... In an instant you saw something in the darkness. A glowing energy that was more of blue and yellow color. It was walking towards you?

Soraka: Hello Y/N!

You opened your eyes to see Soraka standing in front of you. You shook your head as you could now notice something with her. She had this aura around her, not necessarily very large, but it was different there. You tried to grab it but the magic just went around your fingertips.

Y/N: Hey....

Soraka: Your wounds seem to be fine now, that's good.

Y/N: Oh yeah... My mom went a little overboard on the treatment, it wasn't that bad.

Soraka: Well, at least you have things to look forward to. You recovered and you have the Star festival today!

Y/N: Yeah, I can't wait to see the fireworks, definitely one of my favorite parts.

Soraka: Fireworks, huh? Maybe you would like to join me and some of my friends? You met Sarah and Ahri, but there will be more!

Y/N: Um... I promised to meet my mom... After the fireworks. But if you wanted to just see them... Then I guess I wouldn't mind.

Soraka: Sweet! You can come with me after homeroom, I can show you our clubroom! You said you would be interested in clubs, right?

Y/N: Uh... Yeah.

Soraka: Great!

Homeroom went fast as you were kind of just tapping your feet and just looking off into space. The bell rang as everyone got up to go and celebrate the festivities with their friends. You saw Soraka get up as she gestured to you to follow.

You got up as you walked with her to the hallway. She skipped in the hallway as you kept seeing the aura around her.

Riku:( She is a Star Guardian!)

Y/N:( What!? How can you tell?!)

Riku:( Since you already sensed her presence you can see her magic all around her, but only you and I, since we are the only ones who can sense magic.)

Y/N:( Well, then... WHAT DO I DO NEXT!?)

Riku:( You need to confirm it with her, there is no person in this place who can use magic besides Star Guardians, most places have this. I haven't been able to feel any in the surrounding area.)

Y/N:( So, should I just ask?)

Riku:( It's worth a shot, and if she isn't... That would be bad. BUT, you could just play it off as like a game or like a book.)

Y/N:( I see...Well.)

Y/N: Soraka?

Soraka: Yeah?

Y/N: I have a question.

Soraka: Well, ask away. I love questions!

Y/N: Are you a.... Well...

Soraka: Your friend? Of course!

Y/N: No... I mean.... Here, what does this object mean to you?

You slowly pulled out the small gem as you held it out in your hand as you showed her. She stopped for a moment as she looked at it. She took a second as she was confused, but that confusion went away with a look of surprise. She looked back at you as she reached into her pocket. She pulled a similar four pointed gem, but it was a more greenish color.

Soraka: So you're one too?

Y/N: I think... I'm not sure.

Soraka: I bet you have a ton of questions. I know I did, come with me, you have to meet with our captain.

Y/N: Captain? You have a team?

Soraka: Of course. Follow me.

You followed Soraka as you felt a little bit more embarrassed. Soraka however, was the complete opposite. Nothing could stop the giddiness resonating with her being at the moment. A new Star Guardian wasn't too common, and they were never announced to the world, so finding out her new friend was one too, she could only think that maybe she had helped in some way.

Soraka made her way to the third floor to the same room you went into. She heard some chatter inside as she looked at you.

Soraka: Are you ready to meet the team?

Y/N: Not... Really.

Soraka: You seem scared, are you ok?

Y/N: I'm just worried, ya know? What if they don't like me, or I'm not what they expect.

Soraka: Well, even if they knew you were here, I think we can never really expect to get someone perfect like that. Nobody is perfect, but... It's the growth we see in others, maybe that can help you.

Y/N: Sort of...

Soraka: Just be yourself!

Y/N: Ok...( What if you hate yourself?)

She opened the door as you looked inside to see a bunch of people sitting at a table. Eating snacks, laughing at the jokes, while you saw Ahri and Sarah playing a game together. Soraka walked in as they all noticed.

Ezreal: Hey Raka!

Soraka: Good morning everyone!

Syndra: You seem cheery.

Soraka: It's just such a good day.

Sarah: It's a nice day alright.... Hey, you're the kid from yesterday.

Everyone was now looking at you as you kind of felt embarrassed from the attention. You waved back to them as Soraka grabbed you by the hand.

Soraka: This is Y/N! He's my friend. Y/N, this is the Star Gazing Club.

Y/N: I see...

Ezreal : Nice to meet you, name's Ezreal!

Neeko: Neeko is.... Neeko!

Y/N:( She probably is talking about herself.)

Xayah:...

Y/N:....

Xayah:... Xayah.

Y/N:...OK...

Soraka: You've already met Ahri and Sarah.

Ahri: Hello again.

Sarah: Sup, hey your bandages are gone, you heal quick.

Y/N: It was a... Less critical wound then what I was thinking it was.

Sarah: I see, can't be too cautious I guess.

Syndra: Syndra, nice to meet your.... Acquaintance.

Y/N: Same...

Ahri: Did you want to bring him with us again, Soraka?

Sarah: I don't mind.

Soraka: Well yes, but there was something else I need you guys to see.

Soraka looked at you as you rubbed the back of your head. You looked out to the hallway as no one was out as they were more interested in going to other classrooms with their friends. You sighed as you pulled the small gem out of your pocket.

You held it out as Ahri was the first to notice. She walked over quickly as she took your hand. She had soft hands as she stared at the small gem in your hand. You looked away from her as you had a blush on your face.

Y/N:( She smells so nice.)

Ahri: This is... No fucking way.

Sarah: What? What the hell are you cursing for?

Ahri stared back at you as you gripped the gem in your hand. She looked surprised for a moment as she was scanning you up and down. She snapped her fingers as a small white fox appeared next to her, it was floating as it stared back at you.

Ezreal: (Kiko?!)

Ahri: What do you see?

You kept looking back to the white fox as it was staring back at you with angry eyes. It got closer as you backed off from its aggression. Ahri smiled to herself as Kiko was staring you down.

Suddenly you saw from your chest Riku. He flew above as he got in Kiko's face and started to chirp loudly. He pecked at Kiko's face as it flew back to Ahri.

Ahri: So you really are a Star Guardian.

Sarah: No fucking way!?

Sarah got up as she saw the small bird flying around you. It sat atop your head and shook your head a bit.

Sarah: No way.... How long?

Y/N:... 2 hours?

Xayah: So you just became one....

Ezreal: Nice! A new Star Guardian!

Ezreal and Neeko got up as they were all standing next to you.

You looked around as you put your hands up in embarrassment.

Y/N:( So many people!)

It has been a decent day! And now the truth is out! What will happen next? What about the fireworks?! Next time: Chapter 12 Arc Finale: Magic And Fireworks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 312 26
A team of Noxian soldiers stumble upon a lone Kitsune in the woods as the scout to expand the Academy. When he tells them to leave they attack him, o...
5.4K 346 5
Since the universe was created, the First Star has chosen Guardians to protect all forms of life against the growing corruption. But where there is l...
32.2K 609 21
You, yes you! You are a college graduate and who is in search for your dream of being a "Decent" entertainer "but your then somehow in a mess with 5...
1.8K 56 5
Death, Life, Redemption, Betrayal, Family, Friends, Enemies, Rivals. A journey in the shoes of a boy, a soldier, two souls fighting for what they lov...