Best underrated books/novels...

By Ahleksandra

Are you tired of always seeing the same titles in the recommendation category, and when a new title appears i... More

Author's Note
Saving Elliot (to be edited)
F. A. I. T. H (A dorm. A delinquent. A girl.) (to be edited)
The Good, the Bad, and the Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1) (to be edited)
Darkness Girl: Trickster God (to be edited)
MY TOP 3 (to be edited)
The Undoing of Ryder Burke (to be edited)
The Elusive Heart of Nova Heart (to be edited)
Risk and Rebel
Updates coming soon
Something She Was
Whistleblower
Entangled
Blackout
Star's Crossing
Captive of the Sea
No Man's Land
Taming Apollo
An Impossible Deception
For the Damned
I Can't Eat Love
Legally Bound
Losing Grip
Climbing
Misfit Theatre Company

Driving Doctor Mayhem

97 2 0
By Ahleksandra

by: doctorhorrible1943

Status: Completed

Summary written by the author:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED. People skills optional. Ability to take drink orders preferred. Personal mode of transport a MUST. To Reply, Contact Dr. M's home office: 1-555-TRBLE-4-U (Idiots and those prone to knock-knock jokes need not apply.) ◎ ◎ ◎ Nobody in their right mind would respond to a help wanted listing so vague. Enter, Robin Banks. The wacky exploits of a narcoleptic super villain and his reluctant sidekick.

REVIEW

Plot- or character-driven?

A bit of both

Strong character development?

-

Lovable characters?

Yes :))

Diverse cast of characters?

Yup.

Flaws of character a main focus? Nope.

Pace: Fast

POV: 1st POV 

Overall thought:
A fun, easy read. I've breezed through this book and it was just pure light and fun. If you want a fast, stress-free read with (good) chaotic characters, this one's for you.

The ending's a bit predictable but nonetheless, it still got me; might be because the short chapters didn't hinder me from being attached to the characters- Banks and Doctor Mayhem, most especially.

RATING: 8.5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
472K 18.3K 45
After one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life, Viola Hawkins is left feeling hopeless and demoralised. So when she's told that she's abl...
1.3M 12.9K 6
"Aww, poor little player doesn't have anyone to hook up with for fifteen days!" I made a sad face but inside I was dying of laughter. "Actually I do...
83.7K 1.3K 30
Bad boys are defective, untrustworthy, callous, arrogant, juvenile, insolent players with no respect for laws, rules, guidelines or girls' feelings...