FATED MATES (To Have And To H...

By malecfanstories

Simple Malec (Au) More

💖CHAPTER 1💖
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch12
Ch 13
Ch 14
15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123(epilogue)

Chapter 9

235 18 0
By malecfanstories

💝CHAPTER 9💝

It's been 20 days since Alec left… Alec got selected in that interview, Alec was over the moon but Magnus was both happy and sad. He is not okay to let him go and he is not willing to stop him… it's his passion.. So he convinced himself by saying he will be back soon…Alec missed Magnus more than he thought, everything reminds him about  magnus… he wants to run to Magnus' arms as soon as possible. So he concentrated on level 1 training, he wanted to finish it quickly and get back to his magnus…the carving for each other is growing day by day  

Everynight gone with endless talking and texting. Sometimes it's loving and caring, most of the time it's dirty talk only they both could understand.. They fight and argue like a married couple who maintain long distance relationships.. In Between they break up once for one night and crawl back to each other in the early morning itself.. They can't take this distance, it's killing them… 

Like always they had a little fight last night which continued till this morning .. 

Phone call:

Alec :really??? Going to a party without me.? (he asked angrily on the phone..) 

Magnus :I am not going to party. My dad arranged a party for his business partners..it's happening in our home, So yes I have to be at home.. He want me to fake our dad and son relationship proudly in front his business partners (he said rolling his eyes) 

Alec :Then why the hell cami posted in her feed like "gonna enjoy the party this weekend with my Bob!!! "(he imitated Camille)by posting her picture  with yours…is she coming to your house? 

Magnus :of course she will come.. Her father Mr. Belcourt is one of the business partners too. That's how I know her idiot (he tried to clear him out) 

That's not helping Alec's temper.. 

Alec : Okay enjoy the party..( He said and cut the call) 

"! What was that?? " Magnus mumbled and called him back. Alec took in no time… 

Alec :I told you to enjoy the party… (he said plainly) 

Magnus :hey grumpywood!!! Are you jealous??? (he laughed) 

Alec :i am not (he stammered back) 

Magnus :I can see that clearly!! If you are that concerned then join me this weekend… (he asked playfully but he badly want him here) 

Alec : i am not in mood for party (he said hesitantly) 

Magnus :okay then I will find another girl (he said playfully) 

Alec :wait!!! Girl!?? (he asked seriously yet shockingly) 

Magnus :yeah I promised myself you would be my first and last boyfriend.. I should try girls too(he teased but the other one took it seriously) 

Alec :then go and fuck!! (he said and switch off his mobile) 

Magnus laughed and called him again and again but he couldn't reach alec. 

"grumpy panda "he said with a smile and slept sending a good night text of course in a flirting way… 

Next day morning he saw there was no text from Alec, he didn't  reply for his Goodnight also.." he might be still angry" magnus thought to himself and took his belongings to school… the whole day went lifeless without Alec's texts and Alec, that's how all these 20 days gone… 

On that evening 

Magnus was sitting on the football ground, he was looking for Alec's text but none was there. He knew his alec might be busy but his heart was expecting to get a text  from him… it's time to leave, he saw Cody waiting for someone on the ground.. He patted his shoulder and left .. he walked towards the locker room.. Before he could get in, he heard the crying sound of a girl and the voice sounded familiar too… then he realized it's camille.. He ran to the direction and he saw through the glass from the outside .. Inside the empty classroom there was Camille crying  who is surrounded by 3  boys, they are up to something… she is crying helplessly.. Magnus opened the door and went inside 

Magnus :woah woah!! What's happening?? (he asked, pointing his finger on the boy who is standing next to Camille and abusing  her, his touch is inappropriate ) 

Ronald (one of the bullies in that high school) :that's none of your business bane. (he said coldly) 

Magnus :it is!!! (he said pushing the boy down who is standing next to Camille) if she says no then it is no… clear?? (he said in warning tone) 

Ronald : Why the hell are you here first??(jumping down  from the table) 

Magnus :because she is my friend (magnus said by hugging Camille from the side) tell me what the hell is  happening here?? (he asked) 

He looked at cami…she looked horrible and scared.. Her eyes were red… 

Ronald :we are just talking (he hide it) 

Magnus :It doesn't look like just talking… I don't have time for your performance.. 

Ronald: nothing we are just asking her who is this?? . (he shows his phone… It's the video of Camille being intimate with someone in the car, the video is taken from the back window, only her face is visible clearly .. She is sitting on someone's lap and kissing him passionately… the person beneath her wasn't visible, his face is covered with Camille's lengthy hair… the physic of the guy kissing her somehow matches Magnus …and Magnus knows who it is.. He is not clear but he know .. ) 

Magnus swallowed hard and looked at Camille…he know how much this affects Camille.. She has already been through a lot…he knows what they are up to, he tries to handle it carefully .. but his anger was fuming inside.. 

Magnus :That's her personal life, you have no rights to question her.. First of all, how dare you take  a video of her private life.. Who gave you  permission for  that??delete that video now !! (he lashed out) 

Ronald :That's not gonna happen Mr. Bane.my friend kevin asked her for a date last week. She said she won't go out with anyone other than her friends.. Then what's this (he said shaking his Phone)

Magnus :Again I am saying it's her place to make a decision, whom she wanna be with.. It's none of your business… (he said holding his Anger back) 

Ronald :God!!! What are you, man??if you can fuck anyone why not go out with my friend, he is interested in you.. You can't go out with our kevin but you can fuck someone on the car?? (he asked Camille) 

She cried even more… "cami.. Don't.. You did  nothing wrong.. If you cry he will take advantage of your weakness ''Magnus said by rubbing her arms to relax her, because he knows she is not that kind of person who makes out with anyone she sees on the way.. And he somehow knows Camille loves that  person.. So he is ready to stand by Camille… 

Ronald :crocodile tears!!! (he and his friends laughed together) slut (he said grinding his teeth) 

Magnus :shut up!!!!!! (he shouted) she is in love.. That person is her boyfriend so she don't have to explain herself to you… shut the fuck up (he shouted louder) 

The bullies stood there listening to him… 

Kevin :Then tell me who is that?? I will leave this topic right here. Right now… (he said) 

Camille looked at Magnus with pleading eyes… magnus nodded like it's okay.. 

Camille :i can't tell his name but i am in love with him.. (she said still crying) please let me go and delete that video (she cried her eye out) 

Ronald :We want to know who it is??? Spill it out or else I will post this video on the web and put a hashtag as whom. are. u. fucking. cami and I tag you everywhere.. (he said seriously) 

Magnus realizes where it's going and it becomes a more sensible topic.. If these videos come out, Camille will definitely end up in self harming or she will kill herself, he can't lose  his best friend forever.. He doesn't want that to happen… he knows the person is Cody in that video. He is the principal's son, if he spills the truth it will become an issue that affects both cami and Cody and his father, that may end their relationship.. It's not only that Camille trusts someone after ages, he doesn't want her to suffer and doesn't want to push Cody into trouble.. If Camille didn't say who that is then it would become a very big problem, they will post it on the internet.. He was thinking of so many possibilities… he took a complicated decision to solve this problem.. Keeping Alec in mind.. He promised himself to say this to alec in first place 

Magnus :if I say who it is , will you delete that video.. Forever?? (he asked) 

Camille :no… don't.!!! Magnus!!! magnus (she hugged him and whispered through tears) his father will kill him magnus don't, he is not a strong person, please don't… (she whispered through tears only magnus could hear it clearly..)

Magnus : trust me.. I got this (he said and let her go) will you delete it.. If i say so??? (he asked looking at Ronald) 

Ronald :sure.. That's what we want (he smiled at his friends, he raised his mobile and put his one hand straight on the delete button and the other hand on share..) fast magnus.. I am gonna share if you don't say it a second… (he. Looked at magnus but he is struggling with his words.. That's it for Ronald to give up) okay I am gonna share.. (he is close to press share button but magnus cut him off) 

Magnus :THAT'S ME…… (he shouted) Camille saw him in disbelief 

Camille :What are.. (she couldn't finish magnus squeezed her hand) 

Ronald looked at him in confusion.. "what??" he chuckled 

Magnus :That's me…. I am her boyfriend.. (He said heavy hearted, he know his alec will understand him) 

Ronald :I can't believe… I think you are playing with me… I am gonna share.. 

Magnus :no… you said that you will delete if I say the truth… (he asked in pleading way) 

Ronald :truth magnus truth.. I know. You and  Alec are in a relationship

Magnus :yes we were.(he pressed it as a past tense) . But that's me… in that video.. (he said looking away.camille guilt is increasing, she doesn't know what to say) 

Ronald :Okay if you are telling the truth then prove me.. (he said) 

Magnus :prove!??? What do you want me to prove?? 

Ronald thought for a second.. 

Ronald :Okay kiss her!! (he said and crossed his hands in front of his chest) 

Magnus : what??? (he looked at cami and Ronald back and forth, cami Looks lifeless she is gonna fall faint at any time) 

Ronald :time up.. (he took his mobile again) 

Magnus pulled her and whispered "this means nothing sweet pea" he said and pressed his lips …just pressed his lips on her lips, nothing more, he cried while kissing her thinking of alec.. He has this blind hope that Alec will forgive him for this… he let her go in less then a second… 

Roald deleted the video and threw the phone on kevin's face… magnus stood there like a statue.. Camille was staring at the floor without even blinking …. 

That video might be deleted but there is always one person waiting  to ruin everything right?? ….right??? 💝TBC 💝 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 589 99
Requests are closed Jace,Simon,Magnus,Raphael,Alec,Sebastian,Izzy,Maia,Clary
468K 14.7K 191
COMPLETED Fluff, Heartache, Happenies, Cute Flirting
7.1K 193 11
Magnus and alec one shots for all the fans out there ^^ Sad ones :( Cute ones :3 Family ones :D Fluffy ones :0 Dirty ones ;3 You name it and I'll try...
316K 8.9K 58
Just some Magnus Bane / Alec Lightwood oneshots.