cardigan, a. butler

By tayl0rscardigan

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁 (austin butler) (irl x social media) (simp4oliviar0drig0 Β©) HIGHEST RANKING #1 in austin bu... More

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁
π‘ŠπΌπΎπΌπ‘ƒπΈπ·πΌπ΄
π‘†π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘π·π‘‡π‘…π΄πΆπΎ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thrity-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
act two
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred & one
one hundred & two
DISCLAIMER - pls read
one hundred & three
one hundred & four
one hundred & five
one hundred and six
one hundred & seven
one hundred & eight
one hundred & nine
one hundred & ten
one hundred & eleven
one hundred & twelve
one hundred & thirteen
one hundred & fourteen
one hundred & fifteen
one hundred & sixteen
one hundred & seventeen
one hundred & eighteen
one hundred & nineteen
NEW FANFIC
one hundred & twenty
one hundred & twenty-one
one hundred & twenty-two
one hundred & twenty-three
act three
one hundred & twenty-four
lets talk
one hundred & twenty-five
one hundred & twenty-six
one hundred & twenty-seven
one hundred & twenty-eight
one hundred & twenty-nine
one hundred & thirty
one hundred & thirty-one
one hundred & thirty-two
one hundred & thirty-three
one hundred & thirty-four
one hundred & thirty-five
one hundred & thirty-six
one hundred & thirty-seven
one hundred & thirty-eight
one hundred & thirty-nine
one hundred & forty
one hundred & forty-one
one hundred & forty-two
one hundred & forty-three
one hundred & forty-four
one hundred & forty-five
one hundred & forty-six
one hundred & forty-seven
one hundred & forty-eight
one hundred & forty-nine
one hundred & fifty
one hundred & fifty-one
one hundred & fifty-two
one hundred & fifty-three
one hundred & fifty-four
one hundred & fifty-five
one hundred & fifty-six
one hundred & fifty-seven
one hundred & fifty-eight
one hundred & fifty-nine
one hundred & sixty
one hundred & sixty-one
one hundred & sixty-two
one hundred & sixty-three
one hundred & sixty-four
one hundred & sixty-five
one hundred & sixty-six
one hundred & sixty-seven
one hundred & sixty-eight
one hundred & sixty-nine
one hundred & seventy
one hundred & seventy-one

twenty-four

5.7K 164 74
By tayl0rscardigan

twenty-four, bittersweet goodbyes

to the dismay of austin and elsie, the day of her departure from australia had arrived much faster than the new couple liked.

the two actors had spent the rest of their time together watching movies and being in each other's arms because the two didn't know when they'd see each other next again.

obviously austin still had a few weeks left of filming before he was able to fly back to the states and his first stop would be new york, wanting to spend time with elsie before he traveled back to new york.

elsie hated how attached she got to austin but she knew that this time apart from each other would be good so the two would find their independence from the other.

she just wished that they had more time together as a couple. there were still things she wanted to talk about with him but they hadn't been able to discuss.

the actress sat on her bed as she packed the last of her things in her luggage.

austin sat across from her, watching as his girlfriend packed the last of her things.

"i think that's the last of it." she sighed as she closed her luggage before glancing up at austin.

"are you sure you have everything?" he asked with a small smirk on his face.

"yeah, i mean, i packed everything that i brought with me." elsie explained as she felt herself being to second guess herself.

"not everything." he announced as he pulled out a box and placed it on top of the suitcase.

"austin." elsie stated as she swallowed the saliva in her mouth.

"i'm not proposing to you, ellie." he reassured her causing her to take a breath in relief.

"than what is it?" she asked as she kept her eyes on austin.

"open it and find out." he smirked causing the girl to roll her eyes before grabbing the box and opening it.

inside was a silver necklace in the shape of the heart that had a date engraved on it.

"the date on it is the day we met. i didn't know how important you'd be in my life then but i'm glad you came into my life when you did." austin told her as he leaned forward in her seat.

"do you like it?" he asked nervously as ge watched elsie admire it with a small smile.

"i love it. it's perfect." she whispered before she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

"do you mind putting it on for me?" she asked once they had pulled away.

"not at all." he replied before he grabbed the necklace from elsie and watched as she turned around and moved her hair away from the back of her neck.

austin unclasped the necklace before lifting over elsie's head and letting it sit on her chest as he clasped the necklace together.

he gently placed a kiss on elsie's bare shoulder before leaning back as elsie released her hair from her grasp.

"i'm gonna miss this." elsie sighed as she turned to face her boyfriend.

"i'll miss you too, cilla." he frowned as he caressed her cheek with his hand.

"we can do this right?" she asked as her eyes shifted from his left eye to his right eye.

"if anyone can do it, we can too." he told her as she leaned into his touch.

"promise to visit before you go back home?" she asked as she felt her heart beat against her chest.

"i promise." he nodded before he brought her lips into a kiss.

the couple knowing this would be one of the last times they'd be able to do this for awhile.

"we should go or else you'll miss your flight." austin told her as they pulled away from each other.

"is that such a bad thing?" elsie asked as she watched austin stand up.

"yeah, actually. jackie would kill me if i let you miss your flight and i'd like to live another day." austin remarked causing elsie to chuckle.

"can't have my sister killing my boyfriend, now can i?" elsie asked as she stood up as well.

"glad we're on the same page babe." austin smirked as he picked up elsie's luggage and brought it to the door.

"are you sure you have everything?" he asked once again as he opened the door.

"i'm pretty sure, unless you have another surprise up your sleeve." she retorted as she followed her boyfriend out of the hotel room.

"nope, i'm all out of surprises." he told her as the two walked towards the elevator.

"damn, i was really hoping i would have a reason to stay here longer." elsie sighed as entered the elevator.

"i'm sorry, ellie." austin frowned as he pulled her into his side, his hand rubbing up and down on elsie's arm.

"it's okay, i'll see you in a couple of weeks." elsie forced a smile before the doors opened and the two pulled apart.

elsie walked out first before austin followed as they approached the car that would be taking elsie to the airport.

"this is it, huh?" elsie asked as she felt the tears well up in her eyes.

"don't cry, elsie." austin begged as he pulled her into his arms, her face buried deep into his chest.

"i hate goodbyes. they suck." elsie chuckled as she tried to fight back a sob.

"i do too but don't think of this as a goodbye. it's a see you later. i promise when i'm done filming, i'll be on the first flight to new york." he reassured her as he glanced around to make sure there weren't any paparazzi around.

although he wasn't ashamed of dating elsie, he didn't want their relationship to be exploited because that is how much hollywood couples break up and he didn't want that for them.

"pinkie promise?" she asked as she held out her pinkie.

austin glanced down at it before letting out a laugh and linking his pinkie with hers.

"i pinkie promise." he responded before he lowered their hands and kissed her forehead.

"bye mr presley." elsie frowned as she climbed into the car.

"bye mrs presley." he replied as the door shut behind her.

while the two were saying their final goodbyes, the driver had placed elsie's luggage into the trunk of the black suv.

as the car began to drive off, elsie glanced back and watched as austin's figure grew smaller and smaller.

she wiped away her tears and leaned back in her seat.

in just a couple of hours, she'd be back in new york and would be forced to enter the world of paparazzi and she wasn't sure if she was ready for that just yet.

that entire summer, she was locked in a bubble that consisted of austin and her and she absolutely loved it.

there weren't any paparazzis getting a picture of the two anywhere they went, there wasn't drama that caused a strain in their relationship. it was just austin and elsie.

elsie had experienced her first ever summer romance and she only hoped that it wouldn't be ruined once she set foot in america.

oh how naive elsie was.

unbeknownst to her, there was a cloud of trouble brewing in new york city waiting for the young actress.

if only she knew of the heartache ahead of her.

BELLA'S CORNER

cliff hanger until a few hours from now? yes 🤭

drama coming up next chapter but just wait for what i have in store 🫣

what do you think is gonna happen?

and how do we like the austin & elsie fluff?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 84 12
Some aren't sickfics.
627 32 30
The one where 'famous' boys fall for fans who've already fallen for them years ago.