π•Žπ•šπ•π•• 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯π•€β™‘οΈŽ-y/n x...

By ly_nn018

y/n just came back from California from spending the summer with her dad, she comes home to hawkins to start... More

π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟷: α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸα΄„α΄α΄α΄‡ Κœα΄α΄α΄‡
Part 2:Κœα΄‡ΚŸΚŸκœ°Ιͺʀᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄œΚ™
part 4:trouble in the woods
A/n
Part 5:i'm sorry...
Part 6: your dead Carver.
Part 7: I Love You.
Part 8: Your the best.
Part 9:The party
Part 10:where the f*ck have you been?
A/n...
A/n Lol

Part 3:The best night of my life..

114 3 3
By ly_nn018

                       ⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Knock knock. I hear as i open my eyes and get out of  bed and walk downstairs to open the front door. "Eddie? Why are you here? Its 6 in the morning." I said as i yawned. "Y/n   I-I think i love you."  As soon as i could say a words he grabs the side of my face and pulls me into a kiss,as our lips nearly touched i woke up.

Did i just dream if Eddie? What was that about? I just met him not even 2 days ago and I'm already dreaming of him. This can't happen. I sat up and looked at my clock. 10:34 AM. Another day of nothingness. I get up and get dressed for the day. I got dressed in overalls a dark blue T-shirt and black converse.

I get out of my room and walk down stairs to make some breakfast but all i make is a bowl of Waffelo's.
After i ate i put my bowl in the sink and called robin. It rang a couple times until she answered. "Hello?" Said a familiar voice. "Hey robin its me! Y/n. Can you come over today?" I ask as i twirl the wire around my index finger. "Sure! Can Steve come? He said he's bored at home and wants to hangout." She said. "Uh sure! I'll see you soon." I said.  "Ok see you soon y/n."  "Bye."  I hung up the phone and walked to the couch and turned the tv on.

I hear a knock on the door. I shut the tv off and got up and walked to the door and opened it. "Hey y/n!" robin said as she hugged me. I let go of the hug and let robin and Steve inside. "So robin, you know Eddie Munson right?" I ask as i sat down on the couch. "Yeah i do, what about him?" She questioned. "So he asked me out on a date yesterday and i don't know what I should wear. I know you have amazing fashion i was thinking you could help me out." I ask as i bounce my leg up and down. Robins eyes widen and a huge smile appears on her face."Y/N? YOU GOT A DATE? Come with me right now. I am going through your closet." She said excited as she pulled me up the stairs. "Steve come on!" "Okay I'm coming." He mumbled. "Okay y/n lets take a look." She said as she opened my closet. She looked at me and pulled out a long blue dress. "Robin. I'm not wearing that,i'm not going to a damn wedding." "Cmonnn you'll look so cute in this." She smiled. I took the dress from her and threw it on my bed. "Y/n cmon. You'll look amazing in the dress. He'll never be able to keep his eyes off you." Steve said "thanks Steve but i think the dress just won't look good on me." "Y/n your literally so beautiful,I'm pretty sure you'll look so fucking good in the dress." Yelled robin as she handed me the dress off of my bed.

I took the dress and got changed in it. Robin has been getting me ready and i didn't notice what time it was. 5:32pm. "Robin! I have 30 minutes till he's picking me up!" I said nervously. "Relax y/n, i called him earlier he's picking you up at 6:15. He had to do something at 5:50 anyways. It gives us more time." She said as she puts some eyeliner on my eyes. "Robin. I don't need eyeliner." "Yes you do. Don't put up a fit and go get your shoes on." She said.

I get my shoes on then robin takes the eyeliner off because she thinks it was too much. All i have on now is mascara and lip gloss. I looked at the clock again. 6:11. "robin! He's gonna be here soon!" I yelled nervously.

Knock knock. "I'll get it."Steve said as he opened the door. "Hey Steve? Wheres y/n?" Eddie asks. I could hear his voice from up stairs in the hallway as i was fixing my hair in the hallway mirror. "I'm here!" I say as i'm running down the stairs. I look over at him. He's wearing a pare of black jeans. A Iron Maiden shirt and a leather jacket with sneakers. I give Steve a look and he backs away from the door and lets me go to the door. "Wow y/n. You look amazing." He said as he smiled. "Thanks." I smiled back. "Oh these are for you." He said as he handed me a Bouquet of flowers. "Aww Eds you shouldn't have." I said as i smelt the flowers.

"Ready to go m'lady?" He smiled. I nodded and put the flowers on my counter in the kitchen. I wave bye to robin and Steve and head outside to his van, He holds the door open for me,I smile and get in as i see him walk around to the drivers side. As he got in the van i could smell the cologne and weed on him.he actually smelt really good. " so where are you taking me?" "you'll see. its a surprise.' he said as he smiled at me. i smiled back and looked out the window to see us passing the Hawkins sign. "Uhm Eddie? where are we going? we just passed the sign".

"Don't worry sweetheart. I know where i'm going." "okay if you say so,but i swear to god if you get us lost-" i said as he cut me off. "y/n. you'll be fine and besides we are almost here." he said as he looked at me with a straight face. As we we're driving i could see how the weather was changing. it was getting really cold,i wasn't shivering but apparently Eddie could tell i was cold as he handed me his jacket. i thanked him then it goes silent for the rest of the drive, which was only like 5 minutes, until he pulled up in front of a diner. "here we are, i know its not what you pictured but-"Eddie. its amazing thank you." i said smiling as i got out of his van.

we walk into the diner to it packed full of people."Hi! Welcome to Rosie's diner! just the two of you?" asked the lady at the front. we both nod and she picks up two menus and we follow her to a booth. we sat down opposite of each other, i pick up the menu and see that they have chicken nuggets,which of course are my absolute favorite. "Hi! my names Laura i'll be your waitress for this evening, can i start you guys with something to drink?" she asks with a wide smile on her face. n"Uh i'll get a sprite and whatever the pretty lady wants." he smiled,i tried to hide myself from blushing but it didn't work at all. "i'll get a iced tea please." i said as i rubbed the side of my face. " of course i'll be right back with them." she smiled as she walked away. i look up from the table to see Eddie staring at me with his pretty brown eyes. "what?" "what do you mean what?" he laughed. " your like staring at me.Do i have something in my hair or something?" i said as the waitress brought our drinks over to the table. "Are you guys ready to order?" we both nod and place our orders, as soon as she walked away Eddie starting looking at me again. "also no your hair looks fine y/n. i was just admiring how beautiful you are." he smiled as you started to blush. "aww look who's blushing, its okay sweetheart, don't be ashamed. i find it adorable." he smirked as he fidgeted with his rings. "well thank you, i tried to look my best." i laughed. A few minutes later and our food came. we quickly ate and headed back to my house. "well y/n y/l/n i had a really fun time with you tonight." he smiled as he got closer to me, i could practically feel his breath on my face. "i did too, i'd love to do this again." i smiled as he leaned in to kiss me, i kissed him back, my heart started doing cartwheels,he brushed his hand on my arm with his cold rings sending shivers down my spine.

we start to make out and i make my way on his lap while his tongue was still in my mouth,he started to kiss his way down my neck and biting my sensitive spots making me slightly moan. he grips my thigh and brings his hand up to my panties. "can i?" i nod and start to kiss him again. he slowly takes my panties off and he threw them in the passenger seat. i took his jacket off and threw it in the back of the van. He slowly brings his hand up my thigh and squeezed my inner thigh, he then makes his way up my thigh and starts to rub my clit slowly, making you moan. "mhmm yes." i moan out as i grip his hair softly. he continues to rub faster making my legs shake as i  almost reach my climax. he suddenly stops and looks at me"not yet princess.."he said as he sled his jeans down. i looked as his bulge and ran my hand down and touched it  making him moan slightly. i pulled his boxers down and let his cock sit at my entrance as i quickly slipped it in, i start riding him, making me grow butterflies in my stomach.

"god your so beautiful." he says out of breath. i start to ride him faster as he starts rubbing my clit, i moan his name as i'm about to reach my climax and so did Eddie."cum for me sweetheart" "ffuck Eddie, r-right there" i moaned as he kept going. the over stimulation started to make my legs shake so much. "fffuck y/n" said Eddie as he came a minute after me. i get off his lap and sit in the passenger and slip my panties back on. i look over and Eddie was putting his clothes back on. "t-that was amazing y/n" Eddie said out of breath. i smile at him,"Eds you wanna come in? i have the house to myself tonight, Dustin is at mikes and my mom is on a work trip." i look at him and see him lighting a joint. i grab it from him and take a hit before he would even inhale. "rude. Also sure i'd love too stay over tonight." he smiled as he got out of his van and locked it.

i unlocked the front door and turned the lights on, knowing Robin and Steve left hours ago, "just this way." i said running up the stairs. i open my bedroom door and sit on my bed. "nice room" he smiled. "thanks" i rolled my eyes while grabbing some pajamas. "do you mind turning around?" "of course sweetheart." I change quickly and tell him he can turn around. "hey uh you got any sweats? i don't feel comfortable sleeping in jeans" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "second draw" he opens the first draw and sees my underwear and bras. "Eddie!! i said second!!" i said embarrassed. "shit. sorry y/n" he opens the second draw and takes out a  pare of sweats and changes right in front of me, without hesitation. i start to admire his tattoos as he takes his shirt off, he has one on his right arm. they look like... bats? one on his chest looked like a demon? he also had one on his right upper arm but i couldn't make out what it was. "like what you see,love?" he said as he sat on the bed next to me with only my sweats on. 'i mean yeah.." i chuckled. i check the clock its already 1:56 AM. "Eds i'm getting tired, i'm gonna go to bed.." i say as i start lying down under the covers. "same to be honest we had a rough night" he said winking at me. i look at him and roll my eyes turning off my lamp. he lies down next to me under the covers. i lay next to him with my right hand over his chest and his left are around me. "good night Eddie"  "goodnight princess". i look up at him and see his eyes are closed, i start smiling until i slowly drift off to sleep.

2153 words
So thats my first time ever writing smut
I can't tell if it was bad or not..
LMKKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 156 40
π—œπ—™ Eddie Munson were to have fallen in love before the Upside Down ; Cassandra will stop at nothing to find out where her boyfriend had actually we...
40.5K 822 27
In November of 1985, you move to Hawkins, Indiana for your senior year of high school. Having been an outcast at your old school and still dealing wi...
2.9K 159 70
This is the story of how you joined Hellfire club and got a chance to be close to the leader Eddie Munson. This story would take place during the tim...
2.2K 68 53
"You don't owe me anything Eddie. Just keep loving me. We'll get better together. I need to not assume the worst. You've never given me a reason to."...