Love After Three Lives

By AetelFoxy

They say, people don't die until the fulfil the purpose of life. Even if they did, their soul won't. Wei Li... More

Introduction
Time for the Reset
What the heck is that dream?!
Its the Battlefield
Its that Voice.
Nuohei Donghai
The switch
Yuefeng x Daiyu
Ride named Life.
Death Anniversary
Mysterious Mist
Murdered
The Past
Back to Present
Su Yun's POV
An Wei Lin POV
New Story
First Life Begins
Apology
The Dreams
I killed Yue Chen?
Have To Enter The Palace
Liu Xiang
Xiu Lei
Floral Princess
Gloomy Days
Burned Down
Breach of Contract
Yan Jing Wei & Jiang An Xue
Xiu Lei x Liu Xiang

First Meet of Nuohei wang x Donghai jun

7 1 0
By AetelFoxy

                 When Simon woke up he found himself in a peculiar place.

He saw in front of him with eyes filled with tears, he saw the worried look in Wei Lin's eyes.

Ji Yue Chen frantically looked around the room.
Wei Lin held his face with two hands and made him face her. Then she said, "Shh.... You are in my hideout. You are safe."

Yue Chen remembered the words said by Jiang Anxue. He became agitated. He held on to Wei Lin and repeated the same words saying sorry.
              Wei Lin who doesn't know about the dreams interpreted it as his apologies to A'Ran.

She soothed him and spooned him back and consoled him.

After she called him she found out that he fell asleep after crying is eyes and throats out.

Su Yun came inside the room after hearing all the bawlings and consolings.

Su Yun signed as he kept a bowl of porridge he made for Ji Yue Chen when he wakes up beside the bed.

He said, "Seems he did have it bad."
Wei Lin nodded.
Su Yun continued, "But you were the worst."

Wei Lin glared at him and said, "Talk about him then stick to him. Don't stick your nose at me."

She looked at Yue Chen's tear soaked clothes and said, "Seems you have to change his clothes. Again."

Su Yun gave a light smile and signalled Wei Lin to get out of the room.

Just as Wei Lin opened the door and stepped out of the room.

Su Yun looked at the door and smirked.
"Let the show begin."

He snapped his fingers and a violet smoke filled the door.

The other side...
As Wei Lin kept walking she entered an area. A place between time and space. A void to be peecise.

In there....

Li Daiyu was sitting majestically on the throne of the Gods Of Demons.

(In this look)

Daiyu's eyes filled with anger and the feeling of losing something precious.

Daiyu looked down the throne. She looked at each and every demon God was looking scared in a cold sweat or crying. Except for one. The Goddess of Trees, Da Hua.

Daiyu started slowly, "How?.... "

Hearing no answer she yelled, "I asked you all HOW?"

Yukai cane forward and gave a bottle of potion.

Seeing this Daiyu raised one eye brow. "And this is?" asked she in a commanding tone.

Yukai who too was scared of Daiyu took a deep breath to calm his panic. Looking at this Daiyu smirk and asked, "Are you scared of me, *Yao zu Yu Shan? You have to be. You have to scared for I am the Queen of the Demon Gods. And now. Tell me how the hell did the *Hu shan die?"

Yukai swallowed his saliva and answered, "Answering to the Yaoshan zhi wang, Hu shan dies as he his food contained this poison."

"Oh", saying this Daiyu opened the bottle and smelled it. This action of hers scared the Gods of Demons.

" Human God. It smells of the God of Humans. It seems I have to pay a visit to the Realm of Gods of Humans."

The Demon Gods called out to her in protest, "Nou Hei Wang!"

She didn't mind it and snapped her fingers.

She rode her black shade pegasus.

The Realm Of Human Gods..

She barged inside the palace. When the palace guards tried to stop her, she threw them away from her way.

She barged into the court room disrupting the court session.

Before anyone from there could speak, she said in a commanding tone, "*Ben wang knows that barging in like this is against the norms that we two clans have made. But.... I just want to make this clear."

She threw the bottle of poison near the Emperor of the Gods of Humans.
And she said, "I wish that *Tianzun would have known this bottle. Even if you don't, I wish that you will investigate it. "

She glared at each and every God inside the court room.

And announced, "I, Daiyu, Yaoshan zhi wang, Nouhei Wang, promise in my name, my position and my title that I earned, I won't start a war between us two clans because if I were to, then it would lead to disaster.

I don't wish to see them.
Just because I don't wage war against the Gods of Humans, don't forget how I got the control of the Demon clans during my training in the lower realm.

So don't check my patience by hurting MY SUBORDINATES."

Hearing this Yuefeng rose up from his place. He went down from throne for the crown prince.

His eyes we're fixed to the magnificent look of Daiyu and the fierce eyes attracted him.

Daiyu too can't take her eyes of the elegant man walking towards her. His footsteps steady, with eyes firm and tough.

He wore this....

Yuefeng took that bottle and looked at it, "Yaoshan zhi wang, dare I ask, what do you mean?"

Daiyu rose her eye brow and asked, "You are?"

Yuefeng bowed to her and introduced himself.

"I am Yuefeng, Donghai jun."

Daiyu snickered and said, "Turns out it's the Taizi Dianxia. Not so pleased to meet you."

This left all the Gods in rage but instead picked a certain God of Thunder, Liu Loi's interest.

Daiyu breathed out and said, "Someone from this realm used the poison made from the God nerve and fed it to my trusted subordinate who is also my friend. The Demon God of the Foxes. And it is made of a human God's nerve. I wish that this will be investigated thoroughly. I'll get going.

I have some foxes in rut to take care of."

With this Daiyu disappeared into thin air with her pegasus.

_____________________

And Wei Lin woke up in a cold sweat. She found Su Yun beside her who gave her a glass of water.

After he sees her drinking it. He said, "Now, the counseling begins."

He took a note and kept a timer beside him. He also played some light soothing music to keep her calm.

"What did you see now?"
Wei Lin looked at him perplexed, "How did you know I dreamt of something?"

Su Yun answered her question in a monotonous voice, "It's nothing new. That's why. So what happened? Is it the same?"

Wei Lin shook her head and said, "No. It's.... Probably the first meet of the main characters of my dream. I saw Daiyu....."

_________________________________

Yaozu Yu Shan _ Demon clan's God of Rain.
Yaozu -Demon clan
Yu -Rain
Shan -God

Hu Shan _ God of foxes
Yaoshan zhi wang _ Queen of Demon clan Gods.

Ben wang _ way the royals address themselves.

Tianzun _ Emperor of Gods.

Taizi Dianxia _ Crown prince.

______________________

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 3.5K 34
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
35.3K 1.4K 45
Do you believe in Reincarnation and destiny..? .. .. Here is the story of babe charlie who dies because of tony...but after that they both reincarnat...
6.1K 344 47
They say a broken heart is useless, but what if it is that broken heart that will be the most priceless? Born into the world of Proud Immortal Demon...