fools » lee donghyuck (SLOW U...

Galing kay delightkyun

when a misunderstanding costs two people the friendship they spent years building, it'd be hard to get them t... Higit pa

please read
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

28

273 12 11
Galing kay delightkyun

༊*·˚ fools

after a two-hour gaming session with dongmin, hyerin sat under the covers with her laptop on her lap and scrolled through spotify to clean up some of the playlists – remove songs, add songs, delete playlists etc. she took a quick glance over to her friend activity and saw that donghyuck was on there. her eyes peered down at what song he was listening to and it belonged to the playlist they had collaborated on.

he was listening to close as strangers by 5 seconds of summer. one of her current favourite songs.

she clicked on his profile and went to look at his playlists.

his profile picture was an 'aesthetic' picture they'd taken a couple years prior. the picture was pinterest worthy so they'd plastered it everywhere and he'd made it his spotify profile pic. it meant he hadn't touched it in three years.

it made her smile for some reason.

beside her, her phone lit up with a message from the boys' group chat.

chenle
what are u doing this weekend rin

she typed back a response.

busy on sat

chenle
busy doing what?? 🤨🤨🤨
jk
what about sunday?

nothing on sunday
what are u planning?

chenle
nothing
me n the guys have a pizza night on saturday
hyuck said he was gonna be late idk about that
r u sure you can't come??

she didn't know what time she was going to be finished with donghyuck and his siblings so she couldn't answer. besides that, he was going to be there and she figured the atmosphere would be tense and she didn't want that for the guys.

i'll think about it
then i'll get back to you

jaemin joined the conversation.

jaem
is it because of donghyuck?
i can talk to him if so
6/7 want you to come and that beats 1/7, no?? (:

she couldn't help but to smile again.

i'll think about it
goodnight guys

chenle
gn (:

jaemin
goodnight

even jeno came online to wish her goodnight too.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

hyerin skipped her way into school the following morning and myunghee and dongmin shared a look when they saw that she looked a little happier than before. they asked but she shrugged it off by saying she woke up in a good mood but when jisung and renjun walked past greeting her with a head nod and smile, their questions were answered.

"it's been a while, have you thought about the pizza night?" jaemin questioned her during physical education.

she chuckled. "it's not even been a day?"

"you didn't give a time frame you just said you'd think about it. it's been a few hours, have you thought about it?"

"i don't know. i have a thing to do on saturday at seven and i don't know what time i'll finish so..." she juggled the ball between her feet. "but i'll tell you on the day if i decide to go or not."

jaemin nodded in acknowledgement. "have you and donghyuck... gotten on better? i saw he saved you from being run over yesterday."

"i mean i would expect him to shove me closer to the car," she laughed, "i didn't expect him out of everyone to pull me back. after he did that he sarcastically asked me if i'd ever been taught to cross the road."

he pursed his lips and stole the ball from her feet. "what were you so concentrated on that you didn't see the car? you always looked twice before crossing the road."

"nothing, i was just in a rush and didn't think about it. now, let's play before the teacher comes over." she took the ball from him and started running.

lunch was the normal every day thing but when hyerin got back to her class she got a nasty surprise waiting for her.

her textbooks and exercise books were drenched. not even in water but it was some energy drink because the pages were coloured. a couple of people snickered but the majority didn't find it funny.

she picked up one of the textbooks as it dripped onto her desk and in the background donghyuck and jaemin were walking in.

could it have been donghyuck? was her first thought. probably not because he wasn't the type to do something like this.

hyerin let the book hit her desk before she walked out to wash her hands and her books dripped down the table. when she came back, jaemin, donghyuck and two other classmates were huddled at her desk.

"do you know who did this?" the girl asked

she shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "no clue."

"take my notes so you can look over them after you explain what happened to the teacher," she offered.

"doesn't that camera work?" the guy pointed to the corner of the room where there was a camera.

"no, teacher said something about a few cameras being broken and i think that one was one of them," jaemin answered.

the guy let out an "ohh" before heading back to his seat and the girl came back with her notes.

hyerin thanked her with a simple smile as she wasn't in the mood and her next thought was to check her locker at the back of the class. those books were fine so at least it was only three of her exercise books.

the teacher came in and the girl and guy looked at her expectingly for her to tell him so she slipped out from her chair and spoke with him before class began. obviously, he wasn't very impressed and said he'd be following up on it.

she went back and flicked through her books to see if there were parts that could be saved but they were completely drenched so the ink was smudged and blotted so even if she tried she couldn't make out what it was.

with a sigh, she took a seat in front of donghyuck and he kept his gaze on her to a point she was scared he was going to eat her alive.

"do i have something on my face?"

he pouted out his bottom lip before shaking his head.

"then please stop staring at me."

"why? does it make you nervous?" he chuckled.

"no, it makes my skin crawl."

he stopped staring at her after that.

"you didn't drench my books, did you?" she asked him after a few minutes of silence between them.

his answer was simple. "no."

it wasn't him. someone else had a problem with her, but she couldn't place her finger on who.

<3
guess whooo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

225K 11.6K 101
"It's okay to be scared, but you have to go out there, open up, love, make mistakes, learn, be stronger, and start all over again." - Unknown
18.5K 900 38
Donghyuck accidentally brings out the hidden beast within his best friend, Mark, causing a great disruption in the balance of nature. Only time will...
19.4K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
26.5K 917 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...