Be My Rider - Minecraft Ender...

By ShoutaxKaneki

Y/N is just an ordinary human who does everything he can to survive in the Overworld. Now fully well-armed an... More

And So It Begins...
The End Realm
The Sudden Attack...
The Dragon and the Human
Welcome to Craftsburgh
Freaky Festival
Mr Kobayashi
Collateral Damage
Parting Ways
On My Own
Getting Noticed
For Better or Worse
Rescuing the Dragon
Shared Pleasure Pt 1
Shared Pleasure Pt 2
Preparing for War
The Nether Realm
We're Safe
It's Time
Returning Home
The Plan
Battle of Hell and Earth
And So It Ends...
Be My Rider (Finale)
Sequel Announcement

Peaceful Days

1.4K 20 9
By ShoutaxKaneki

It's been a week and a half since the war in EnderCon city ended. The town is slowly being rebuilt, and the city's defense system has been modified and enhanced. The city is now safer than ever, thanks to the assistance of some of the Imperial State's professional builders that visited the city and rebuild it. The fortified walls now have Redstone-powered arrow shooters and outside the fortified city, hidden death traps were placed that can be activated with the Redstone observers that only detect motions from hostile mobs, such as zombies, creepers, etc. Massive underground bunkers have also been constructed for those who are unable to fight or injured, and the Imperial State has finally imported additional resources and weapons to support the city and prepare them for any danger that is yet to come.

Last but not least, Y/N was finally welcome back to his home, EnderCon city. Thors and Emma plan to move to EnderCon city with him to start a new life, also decided to run a business. Even Mick, Luna and Kobayashi now reside in EnderCon city, to aid Y/N with whatever missions Mitchell might task them. Surprisingly, Y/N was promoted to the rank of High-Rank, becoming the second warrior to jump from the lowest to the second-highest rank, after Mick Wilde, who has jumped from Champion rank to the top rank - Elite, after defeating a dangerous extraterrestrial monster years ago. Though Y/N initially refused to be promoted, the Governor, Mr Mitchell insisted that he be so because of his honor and courage for the city.

Why can't Y/N jump to become an Elite warrior? Well, being promoted to that rank is a challenge to many warriors, as those who are capable to defeat a powerful, dangerous mob such as a Vindicator or anything like it single-handedly are allowed to be promoted to Elite.

"Y/N L/N," Mitchell announced Y/N's promotion in front of thousands of eyes inside the Parliament Hall, "You are hereby elevated to the position of a High-Rank warrior."

Mitchell passed a large torch to Y/N, who slowly grabs it and walked towards a large brazier and lit it up. The crowd cheered for Y/N's new title. Mick, Luna and Kobayashi all gave their applause for the warrior, even Thors and Emma were there to see their friend earning his new title.

The Governor pinned a badge on Y/N's armor, which symbolizes his High-Rank title.

"Congratulations, my boy." Mitchell gives him a pat on the back. Y/N gave the Governor a faint smile, as it appeared that it was not the rank that was mattered to him, but Jean. He still missed her even after a week. He spent those days thinking about her, wondering how she was doing and feeling at the time, and even allowing an intrusive thought to enter his mind; thinking that Jean is in a relationship with another dragon after she left him. That clearly shocked him for a moment, until he remembered that she had told him she is the last surviving dragon in all of the realms.

"Hey! Y/N? Earth to Y/N!" A male voice echoed from nearby as Y/N was in a trance when he has those thoughts. "Y/N L/N!" The man yelled his name, and Y/N finally came back to his senses.

"Huh? Y-yes!?"

"Where were you?" Mick asked, with a glass of wine in his hand as the people in the Parliament house celebrates Y/N's promotion.

"Oh err... I'm right here?" He stuttered. Y/N has been half-conscious for about 8 minutes straight while he was conversing with Mick.

"You're right here, but your mind was else where."

"N-No. Both my mind and body are right here, I am listening to you."

"Oh really? What did I just say then?"

Y/N let out a sigh with defeat. Mick shook his head, knowing that Y/N isn't good at lying. "You really miss her that much, huh?"

"Hey, c'mon. Why do you hate her so much?" Y/N asked, referring to Jean.

"What? I don't hate her, I'm just asking if you can't stop thinking about her. Look, I understand you two lovey-doveys really love each other. But... it's a little weird to see the romance being developed between a human and a... anthropomorphic... Ender dragon..."

"C'mon, Mick. I don't care if we are... different and all. I just... I just miss her." Y/N replied, "Okay? During my journey with Jean, we began to feel... close together. I mean, think about it. Do you ever love someone in your life?"

"Yep."

Y/N was surprised by his answer, he never recalled Mick mentioning he in a romantic relationship with someone. "What? Really? Who?" he asked curiously.

Mick then pointed at Luna, who was seen laughing together with Kobayashi, Thors and Emma.

"Oh. Oh? Wait, what?! You're in love with Luna?!"

Mick nodded.

Y/N chuckled, "Wow. You never told me. Haha. That's- That's great news. Heh." Y/N's smile gradually disappeared after hearing that his friend got himself a lover.

"Hey. I know that kind of look." Mick said, "Don't overthink things too much, okay? Look, I know you miss her that much, and so do I. I miss her too." The Elite placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"You do?" Y/N raised his eyebrow, feeling a little doubtful if Mick genuinely misses her or he's saying that stone-heartedly just to comfort him.

"Yeah, I really do. I was wrong about you. I was wrong to have doubted your... Ender Dragon girlfriend. I'm really sorry."

"It's alright, Mick. I understand." He pats his shoulder. "I just... wish I could see her again..."

"Well you could've at least gone with Jean earlier last week and lived with her in the End. Why did you waste that chance to follow her home? You could also find the End portal the last time you went to the End realm for the first time and meet her."

"I wanted to, but... this city needs me, and Jean told me that I shouldn't abandon them. And also, I don't even know where the location of the portal is anymore because when I came back here from that realm, I was appeared at some random ass jungle. Well, we've still got plenty of warriors here in this city, but it seems everyone here all have their faith on me."

"Because you've proved to them how capable you are now, Y/N. That's why people here looked up to you."

"Yeah."

"So you agreed to the idea that she should return to her world? For the sake of her safety?"

"Well... I understand why she has to go. But- But- I just..." he paused, "I just don't want her to leave me again."

Mick nodded, feeling some empathy for the new High-Rank warrior.

"I understand, pal. Say, why don't we... take this time to ease your mind for a bit and enjoy this moment? C'mon, you've earned yourself a new title, let's not waste this chance to celebrate."

"Yeah."

Mick brought Y/N to celebrate for a while in order to put him in a comfort zone. Knowing that he really misses Jean, Mick tries his best to keep his spirit up. After a couple of hours of partying that morning, Y/N rests in his house, lying on his bed, gazing at the ceiling of his house. He has brought everything from the village he stayed in and put them neatly in their places in the house, including an armour stand that is sitting at the corner of his bedroom. He dozed off for a few minutes until a knock was heard at his front door. Y/N got up from his bed and walked to the door, wanting to know who is at his doorstep. Once he opened the door, Y/N was greeted by Thors.

"Thors?"

"Hey there, kiddo. I was... thinking if you're okay with having this lil' pup looking after you." Thors was holding a tamed wolf pup in his hands, with a red collar around its neck and a tag stating its name.

"Y/N, meet your new dog - Grim." Thors introduced the pup to the warrior.

Y/N smiled and carried the pup gently in his arms, "Hello, Grim."

The pup panted tremendously with its tail wagging. It gave out a small yelp and began licking Y/N's face. Y/N chuckled at its action before stroking its head. "Good boy..." he said softly.

"You feeling better now, Y/N?" Thors asked his friend with concern.

Y/N nodded a little bit and said, "Well, I still missed her, Thors. But, thank you."

Grim smiled passionately at Y/N, which soon sparks a vision of Jean smiling at him. Y/N was on the verge of tears, but he kept it all in and whispered the Ender Dragon's name, "Jean..."

Thors pulled him close and hugged him tightly, "I hope you'll get through this, Y/N. Grim will look after you from this day onwards, right Grim?"

Grim responded with a little yelp, making both Y/N and Thors chuckle.

"Where'd you get this little guy?" Y/N asked.

"I adopted him at an animal adoption center. Most of the dogs are complete bitches but I think this one would melt your heart in every way." Thors chuckled. Y/N smiled faintly at him before looking at Grim, who tilted its head and sniffed Y/N's nose with his snout, going boop.

"Oh and I almost forgot to tell you this."

"What is it?"

Thors took out an engagement ring from his pocket and showed it to Y/N. "Wait. An engagement ring? Are- are you arranging a marriage with someone?" Y/N asked.

"Yep."

"Really? With whom?" Y/N asked, in regards to Thors' marriage.

"Emma."

"Emma?"

"Yep."

"Oh! Oh wow, congratulations!" Y/N exclaimed, "I'm so happy for you, Thors."

Thors nodded, "It's uhhh... a really long story. I'll make it short; we confessed our love for each other just six or... I think seven days ago and just yesterday, I finally proposed to her. And yeah, we started making plans and here we are. Well, be sure to come to the big, white tent by tonight. Our wedding will be held there."

"Will do."

Thors leaves Y/N to himself with the pup as he goes back to Emma, who is arranging the clothes in their new house.

"Hey, baby." Emma greeted her soon-to-be husband.

"Hello, my love." He embraced her and carried Emma, giving her a kiss.

"Ready for tonight?" She asked.

"I am, are you?"

Emma let out a giggle, "Always."

The two placed their lips together for another lovely kiss. They smooched for a while until they broke their kiss, as Emma asked, "How's Y/N?"

"He's feeling alright. I brought the dog to him, so he'll feel better soon."

"Yeah. I can clearly tell from the look of his eyes how much he misses that Ender Dragon."

"Yeah, he sure does. But don't worry, Emma. If by any chance the Ender Dragon can return to this world, I'm sure the two would live a happy life together."

"A dragon and a human living a married life, huh." Emma joked.

"Heh. If he'd prefer to have a bizarre relationship than normal, that's up to him."

The two kissed once again as Thors brought Emma to the bed. As a result, he asked his fiancée one thing. "Wanna have some fun?"

Emma let out a giggle as she knows what her fiancé is up to, and she willingly accepted his offer by nodding her head. And so, the two decided to make love in their new house in EnderCon city.

Hours later...

Night has fallen. Thors and Emma are now at their wedding, ready to get married, with many of their friends from the village and the warriors including Kobayashi, Mick, Luna and Y/N celebrating their marriage. Meanwhile, the Minister of the Imperial State kingdom visits Mr Mitchell to converse about the events that unfolded weeks ago in EnderCon city.

"So... the myths are true, huh." the Minister asked, holding a cup of tea by his hands.

"Yes, Isaac. It's all true." replied Mitchell.

"Ya'know, I don't know whether to believe or not that Herobrine exists." Isaac walks around Mitchell's office. "I'm not gonna say I'm a skeptic and all. All I'm gonna say is, that is on you."

"He is real, Isaac. Now, I can't bring him here to you for you to see him with your own eyes because our fellow warriors have entrapped him in a dark realm, where he can't escape."

"Entrap him? So you didn't kill him?"

"No. He's impossible to kill. Entrapping him is the only way to stop his savage attacks across this world."

"What about the Ender Dragon?"

"The what?" Mitchell asked.

"What about her- I mean, it?" Mitchell asked nervously. Isaac walked towards an enclosed window, looking over the city of EnderCon. "The myths had it that the Ender Dragon was once Herobrine's dragon, I was informed that my professional builders have found dragon claw marks all over your city when they were rebuilding it. Did you kill the Ender Dragon?"

"I- I have no idea what you're talking about." Mitchell tried to act like he doesn't know of the Ender Dragon.

"Be honest with me, Mitchell. My workers saw dragon claw marks around this city. Don't even try to pretend you didn't know of it."

Mitchell sighed and said, "There... there was an Ender Dragon here, that battled in this war. And no, we didn't kill it."

"Why not?" Isaac turned his head and looked at Mitchell.

Mitchell decided to explain the truth. He got up and closed his office door, so that he could converse with Isaac privately without anyone having to eavesdrop on them. "The Ender Dragon as you know... the Ender Dragon is not what you think it is anymore."

"What makes you say so?" Isaac walked towards Mitchell slowly.

Mitchell deeply inhaled and exhaled, and he said, "That Ender Dragon, it fought by our side. It... fought her former rider."

"Former? I don't understand, care to explain?"

"I saw it with my own eyes. The Ender Dragon fought against Herobrine. If the Ender Dragon and that god joined forces together during that war, this city would be completely washed away by their savageness." Mitchell snap his fingers, "Just like that, with a snap of a finger."

"Hmph. I'm not gonna say I don't believe you, Mitchell." The minister walked towards Mitchell's bookshelf and looked over his books, "But... are you sure this Ender Dragon fought against the world's most powerful deity of all?"

"I've said it before, if they had worked together, EnderCon city would be no more."

Isaac nodded. "I was informed by the King of the Capital that he had once captured the Ender Dragon. Now, why is that?"

"Our warriors had to do what they must in order to save this world, Isaac. They had to steal a command block from the King's palace in order to craft a weapon called the 'Cavum portal'. Jean - the Ender Dragon, played its part in aiding our warriors."

"By causing mayhem in the Capital? Who told you these?"

"A young warrior named, Y/N L/N. I wouldn't call it 'mayhem', Minister. The Ender Dragon refused to kill the King, and fled the Capital without causing any unwanted casualties, but left with some minor property damage in the kingdom. That creature of what you know before... it has changed. Just imagine a ferocious, hostile wild wolf being tamed into a wolf dog, that's the same thing for an Ender Dragon. It was once a dangerous beast, but now, it became our savior."

"Tamed? Tamed by who?"

"Y/N L/N. I believed he had 'tamed' the Ender Dragon, asking for its aid in joining our side while fighting against our enemy."

"Y/N L/N? The High-Rank warrior? The Hero of EnderCon city? Tamed the Ender Dragon?"

Mitchell nodded.

"Where is the Ender Dragon now?" he asked. "Did you lock it up in your dungeons or something?"

"I've asked the creature to return to its homeworld, to prevent anyone from other cities to know of her existence. I had to keep her safe." Mitchell trusted Jean. "I- initially don't wanna tell you about her, because... I was afraid you might... y'know."

"What?"

"Command your best men to hunt and kill her."

"Why shouldn't I?" Isaac asked.

"Because the Ender Dragon has a child, Isaac. You don't wanna see a child growing up without its mother, do you? That creature has had history with Herobrine, a very, gruesome, history. You may think she's being brought up as Herobrine's rider, joining forces together and all that nonsense, when Herobrine's just enslaving the Ender Dragon to do the dirty work." Mitchell recited everything Y/N told him after the war just days ago.

"So... you cared about the Ender Dragon, huh."

"I wouldn't use the word 'care', that creature had gained my trust."

Isaac faced his back against Mitchell, saying nothing about Jean.

"Look, I know you don't trust the Ender Dragon. I know you don't believe my stories, but-"

"No. Actually, I believe you. I really do. But... I am still doubtful of whether this Ender Dragon can be trusted."

"Trust me, Isaac. The Ender Dragon has proved its worth to be trusted. Right now, the young warrior Y/N L/N... after her departure to return to the End, he truly misses her. Even my citizens pleaded with me that they want to meet the Ender Dragon once again."

Isaac finds it a little odd for a human to romantically miss an Ender Dragon. "What's so special about this Ender Dragon to Y/N?"

"I believe... he's in a relationship with her."

"Her?"

"The Ender Dragon is female, sir."

"Why would a human be in a relationship with a dragon? Really bizarre, don't you think?"

"I'm not sure about that either, Isaac. That's for us to figure out. But as you know, dragons are highly intelligent beings, similar to that of a human."

Isaac was a little dumbfounded by that, he is unsure on whether or not if the Ender Dragon can be granted into the Overworld. Yet, he worries many people might still find it dangerous.

"Very well. Tell me more about this Ender Dragon and how can you convince me that the Ender Dragon is now a trusted, passive mob than before?"

Mitchell and Isaac sat down together, as the Governor began explaining to the Minister that Jean is finally doing good for the people in the Overworld, reciting what Y/N had told him about the part where Jean also has a child. After a while of explaining, Isaac got up from his seat and wandered around the office, thinking for a bit. Until, he decided to give Mitchell a choice.

"Very well. Now, may I ask you one thing?"

"What is it, Isaac?"

"I was wondering if by any means, could you bring the Ender Dragon back to this world? I would like to meet it, personally. See if we could talk things out and call for a bargain."

Mitchell widened his eyes, perplexed by his question. "You want... me to bring the Ender Dragon back here?"

"I don't know. You said it gained your trust as it fought by your side during the war, and I have no comment nor any complains on that. And once I've interviewed with the creature, knowing I can trust it, I may be able to let it have its place in this world, let it run free and live with us humans in harmony."

"So, you're saying... that the Ender Dragon can-"

"Yes," he answered before Mitchell finished talking. Mitchell exhaled with relief upon hearing that the minister has granted permission to let the Ender Dragon have her place in the Overworld.

"I will, of course, inform several cities that the Ender Dragon, from now on, shall be living among us in peace. However, do take note that there are some cities that is restricted for the Ender Dragon to gain access. The Ender Dragon can enter any territories accessible, but not those restricted; Okami village, The Capital, Mattupolis, King's Landing and Samaya City."

'That means Y/N can have the opportunity to reunite with her. But I have to make it as a surprise.' Mitchell thought to himself.

"So, sir. You decided to let the Ender Dragon live peacefully with us humans?" Mitchell asked, for the second time.

Isaac turned around and look at Mitchell, "Was my explanation not clear enough?"

"I just... wanna confirm with you first."

Isaac let out a sigh and said, "Alright, I'll make it simple; Yes, I've allowed the Ender Dragon to live peacefully with us, since you've explained to me that she had saved many lives in West Valley and in this city, but that is when if it promises me that it will bring no harm to us humans. HOWEVER, failure to uphold the rules that I would bring on it, I will have no choice but to execute it. Are we clear about that?"

Mitchell nodded, "Yes, Minister."

"I'll leave it to you now, Mitchell. Goodnight."

"Wait a moment, Isaac."

"Mmm?" Isaac turned around, before he could leave.

"There is one thing I would like to do first, as soon as I've brought the Ender Dragon to this world and before you can meet it."

Meanwhile...

Emma and Thors wedding were held inside a large white tent, clapping and cheering were heard from inside, as a musical organ piece was played.

"Now, you may kiss the bride." Said the priest. Thors leans forward and placed his lips on Emma's. Their friends gave the newly-wed couple a round of applause just as they kissed. Luna was clapping tremendously at the sight together with Mick, while Y/N clapped slowly, happy to see his villager friend finally married.

Later, everyone began dancing around inside the tent, others were drinking and laughing during the biggest night of their lives. Meanwhile, Y/N watched the crowd having a lot of fun partying, celebrating Emma and Thors marriage. He leaned his back against the bar table and drank the glass of wine he's holding in his hand. Just then, he saw a intoxicated Kobayashi fooling around with Johnathan, almost making him puke as the warrior carries the Champion warrior and spinning him around, causing him to feel dizzy.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, Luna was standing right beside him. "Hey," she called out.

"Oh, hey." He greeted her back.

"How are you feeling?" Luna asked politely.

"I still miss her."

"I know you do. So do I. We all miss her."

"Do you, though? Cus' I kinda feel like I'm the only person here that actually misses Jean. And you guys pretended like you missed her too so that you could level with me."

"Hey, c'mon. Don't think like that, of course we missed her too, Y/N." Luna comforts him, "I understand how painful it is for you in having Jean to leave, but she needs to because it's-"

"For the sake of her safety. I could've just gone with her to the End, that way we can raise her child together. Start a family life in the End."

"But people need you here, Y/N. Besides, Jean's right. She doesn't like it if you abandon your own people just to be with her."

"Well, I don't wanna abandon her too!" Y/N accidentally raised his voice, which caught the attention of the people around the tent for a moment before getting back in doing whatever the hell they're doing. "Sorry, I- I've gotten a little bit emotional. I'm sorry."

Luna smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder before wrapping her arms around him, hugging him. "A time may come that you two may come back together again. Don't be sad that she's gone, be happy that you're able to spend time with a beautiful dragon like her."

"But it wasn't long enough, we only knew each other for a couple of days."

Luna broke off the hug and said, "But at least be glad that you met her."

"I... I don't even know what to do now. Without Jean, I may not have the strength to fight. She was the only thing in my life that enabled me to be motivated."

"I understand, Y/N. I understand." Luna pats his back. Just then, the two heard Mick singing from afar, playing the piano, with a crowd gathering around him as they sing along with him.

"You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain"
"Too much love drives a man insane"
"You broke my will, but what a thrill"
"Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!"

Y/N and Luna stood there watching Mick having a lot of fun singing and playing the piano, which surprises Y/N a lot as he didn't know the Elite Warrior could sing marvellously."

"Hmph, I didn't know he could sing." Y/N commented.

"Oh, he's a terrible singer," Luna said sarcastically, "He nearly broke his vocal cord when he tried singing in a high pitch."

Y/N turned his head to Luna, to which she frowned her eyebrows and smiled. "What? I'm joking." She chuckled a little, so did Y/N.

He enjoyed that night. However, he thought in his mind that if only Jean had joined him on that night, he would've enjoyed it much more. 'Jean...' he kept thinking about her, while also watching Mick ending his song.

"I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs"
"I get nervous, but it sure is fun"
"Come on, baby, you're drivin' me crazy"
"Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!"

His song ended with the people around cheering for him and chanting his name. "Mick Wilde! Mick Wilde! Mick Wilde!"

Y/N and Luna smiled at the sight of Mick celebrating. "Do you... really like him?" Y/N asked.

"Do I?" Luna responded, as Y/N looked at her. "Yes," she said confidently, "Yes, I do. How'd you know?"

"He told me that you two love each other."

"Yeah, we confessed in the middle of the war last week."

"I see."

Just then, Mick came approaching the two, with his hair in a complete mess and his face full of sweat. "Hey, beautiful~"

"Hey, handsome~" said Luna. They both came to each other and gave one another a kiss on the lips. Y/N was feeling a bit of jealousy, but he kept it all in as he smiled. Mick and Luna spent a good few seconds kissing each other before they broke the kiss, as Mick walked towards Y/N and gave him a hug.

"How are ya' feeling, kiddo?" He asked.

"Doin' alright. I'll uhh... leave you guys to yourself. You two have fun now."

"Will do, Y/N. And hey, take good care of yourself, I hope you get through with what you're going through. Goodnight, kiddo." Said Mick, as he pats his shoulder.

"Yeah. If you wanna talk to us, we're here for you, Y/N." said Luna.

Y/N nodded as he smiled faintly, "Goodnight, you two. Go have fun." he watched Mick and Luna walking away from him and then spending their time together in the tent. Feeling depressed, his heart began aching as he finished the glass of wine from his hand and placed it on the bar table. Once he has done so, he walked out of the tent to breathe a bit of fresh air.

Y/N deeply inhaled and let out a shuddering sigh, he look upon the stars and gazed at the night sky. Millions of stars sparkled above him, even a shooting star zoomed by. The night sky was so clear he could even see the Milky Way from the Earth. "I wish you were here, Jean. I miss you." he said with a sad tone.

While everybody is partying in the tent where Emma and Thors' wedding is being held, Y/N returns home and falls to his bed, burying his face on his pillow. Just then, Grim, the tamed wolf pup that Thors brought in for him, came and jumped to his bed, cuddling beside Y/N. Grim whined softly, concerned for the warrior's depressive state.

Y/N turned his head to the side where Grim is sitting and said, "Hey, Grim..."

The wolf dog then licked Y/N's face as Y/N lie on his back on the bed, letting Grim lie down on top of him. The young warrior hugged the wolf dog, feeling slightly better to have someone to accompany him as he's going through this horrible feeling. And at the same time, he hoped Jean could come back to the Overworld, to reunite with him.

Hours later...

It was passed midnight and everybody had gone to sleep, except Luna, who was still awake at the hour and wasn't even tired yet, sharpening her sword and placing her grimoires containing magical spells in the bookshelves that she had crafted. She was preparing to go to bed until a knock was heard on the door.

"Who could that be?" Luna asked herself, as she got up from her bed in her lingerie and approached the door. Luna placed her hand by the doorknob and twists it, opening the door, she was greeted by Kobayashi, who is in his kimono.

"Oh! Kobayashi?" She said, with a surprised tone.

"Mitchell wants to see you in his office." Kobayashi informed.

"Really? What news has he got?"

"I'm not sure. Get your weapons and armour, I'm pretty sure he's got a task for ya'. C'mon." he said. Luna prepares herself as she puts on her shirt and pants, as well as her armour, sword and shield, preparing to meet Mitchell.

Meanwhile, in the End...

Jean was seen in her full dragon form, lying down on the large floating island made of End Stone. The End crystals around her magically attach their beams to her body. The Endermen that are around her, like always, wanders around carrying End stone or Obsidians, or doing absolutely nothing, while the Ender Dragon just lies down sideways, staring at the saddle given by her rider.

Jean too misses Y/N, and she's not willing to let go of that saddle. "Oh, Y/N..."

Just then, one of the Endermen teleported in front of her face, to which the Ender Dragon turned her body to the other side, not wanting to speak to her Endermen.

"Please... leave me be. I'm... not in a good mood today." She said, with a stern, yet sad tone. And so, the Enderman obeyed and leaves her alone.

Jean was silently crying at that point. Despite that she understands that exposing herself to the Overworld would result in so many dire consequence not only to her but to Y/N and his friends as well, Jean still wants to go back out there to reunite with her rider. It felt like months staying in the End for her, since time is different there than it is in the Overworld. The Ender Dragon, ruler of the End, she doesn't see herself as a ruler, but as a prisoner.

'I know I've got to return to this wretched place for the sake of my safety and my child. The governor said he won't be sending any more of his warriors to come to the End and steal my egg. I hope he's being honest with that.'

She thought to herself.

'But... I just... I just...'

A vision flashed in her mind as she imagines herself holding onto Y/N's hand, with the two running down a grassy hill filled with sunflowers. "Y/N..." she called out to her rider's name. Jean holds onto the saddle and embraces the small object.

Suddenly, what sounds to be a portal opening echoed from nearby. This caught the attention of the Endermen and Jean herself. The Ender Dragon quickly gets up and readies herself to fight whoever infiltrated her world, including her Endermen, who are snarling and growling with hostility.

'Did that hag just lied to me that he won't be sending anymore warriors? What a joke!'

Jean thought to herself, as she growls to the invader that is slowly approaching the End's floating island, where Jean is standing.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE, SHOW YOURSELF!" She roared.

As the figure gets closer, it was Luna that appeared, looking unarmed, despite that she has her sword and shield by her back.

"L-Luna?" Jean simmered down her hostility. Though her Endermen were preparing to attack Luna, Jean orders them to stand down.

"Hey, Jeany." Luna greeted the Ender Dragon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.3K 10
[possessive human lemon demon x male reader x others] To think, waking up to the sound of your window sliding open would result in this... A man, a m...
19.4K 236 16
Y/N is an ordinary human warrior who does everything he can to protect his people of EnderCon city, his home. He had also fell in love with Jean, a b...
2.9K 176 25
I don't know where I came from. I don't know why I'm here. All I know is that I'm here for a reason. There are people that will do whatever it takes...
14K 528 36
Endra is supposed to become the next great Ender Dragon, like all of her ancestors. But she is different. She doesn't want to be a beast like her par...