OOC!

Galing kay -NieHuaisang

Lan Wangji travels back in time 5 years after Wei Wuxian's death and decided that he would not lose the chanc... Higit pa

Notice
DISCLAIMER
II
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 23

7.6K 337 83
Galing kay -NieHuaisang

Jiang Yanli was being trained by her granduncle while her mother basically flew towards Meishan Yu.

Jiang Qiong was watching her intensely as she does the Jiang forms with her wooden sword.

"Wrong! Repeat formation 3, 4, and 5 again, what is your mother teaching you!?" The elder snapped 'Just because you hate my mother, does not mean she's not smart!' Jiang Yanli wanted to yell out but refrained from doing so.

"Forget it! Drop the sword! You will practice your archery! You've never picked up a bow in your whole life! Go to the weaponry and grab a beginner's bow!"

Jiang Yanli huffed before dragging herself towards the weaponry.

"These clothes are disgusting." she muttered as she looked at her training robes.

She couldn't let her hair down most of the time because it disturbs her so she had to tie it into a bun, not that it looks bad on her, but it gets messy after some time and all that sweat makes her hair itchy and sticky!

As she entered the weaponry she went towards where the bows lay and as she was going to grab the beginner's bow she saw a very pretty purple bow that had a few lotuses carved onto it.

Maybe her granuncle wouldn't mind if she took this instead, it has better quality, meaning she would be able to shoot better with this instead of the plain and low quality bow her granduncle told her to get.

She nodded to herself and grabbed a few arrows and went back towards the training field.

"Did you get it."

"I did."

Jiang Qing turned and immediately got displeased at the choice of bow "I told you to get the beqinner's bow! Why did you bring this!?" He demanded for answers.

"Granduncle, the quality is better, I would have a lesser hard time in shorring arrow." Jiang Yanli tried to reason but her granduncle was having none of it.

"AND!? Just because it has good quality doesn't mean you can shoot well! You have to start from the bottom! If you can't shoot with a bad quality bow, how can you shoot with the one with good quality? It's not like you'll be having it with you for the whole time! What if your forget your bow and the only ones in front of you were the ones with bad quality what are you going to do!?" He asked.

"Just like sword training! You start by using wooden swords to avoid getting hurt! Then you move on to the next when you progessed enough! Now stop being hardheaded and grab the plain looking bow before I make you run around the Pier from dawn till evening with no breaks."

Jiang Yanli tried not to let her emotions show and walked towards the weaponry again to grab the bow her granduncle told her to grab.

—————————

Madam Yu and her maids had already landed and Madam Yu was already grumpy as she was radiating thick aura around her as the walked through the town and the people ignores her or cowardly looked away.

'THEY DARE NOT BOW DOWN TO ME!? AREN'T I A SECT MADAM!? WHEN I AM DONE CHECKING MY DAUGHTER I WILL MAKE SURE THEY ALL WILL BE PUNISHED!'

She didn't even get a replacement for her whip, Of course she wanted the Zidian as it was passed down to the family members but IT WAS GIVEN TO HER BY PITY!? WHAT PITY!? SHE DIDN'T EVEN NEED THEIR PITY!

As she made her way towards the training ground she saw her daughter...holding a trashy bow with her Uncle-in-law training her.

SHE CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!

"WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING MY DAUGHTER TO WEILD SUCH BOW!?"

"This is the same bow your son had weild when he started learning the bow." Jiang Qiong raised a brow.

"YES OF COURSE BUT HE WAS 6 AT THE TIME! MY DAUGHTER IS 18! HOW EMBARRASSING IS IT THAT SHE HAS TO CARRY THIS BOW!?"

"Isn't it more embarrassing that she's 18 and she still didn't form her core?" He asked and that seemed to shut her up while Jiang Yanli was gripping the bow tightly.

She didn't need to hear about her core not being able to form at her current age.

She only has around 10 months left to have improvement shown with her core or else the elders will be picking a different disciple, an outer disciple, and how embarrassing would that be!?

Her brother is already not allowed back to being a heir, she's the only hope for her family to regain their face.

She hates this really, but does she have a choice? No.

"Now that you're back, you should go do your paperwork, I will be talking with Fengmian, Jiang Yanli, you are not to leave until you shot bullseye atleast once! You both, watch her!" He ordered the maids who nodded.

"Madam Jiang, what are you waiting for!? GO do your work or I might as well grab the discipline paddle!"

—————————

Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Qiong, and Jiang Yanli were at the main hall after they received a letter that Jiang Wanyin decided to return while the rest of the disciples would be staying.

"A-Cheng?! What are you doing here? Did you have enough of the lectures!? Did you even learn anything!?" Yu Ziyuan scolded her son who just decided to glare on the floor.

"WHAT!? Why are you not looking at your own mother!?"

Jiang Qing took the letter from the Lan Disciple who escorted his grandnephew here and read the contents, he closed his eyes as he took a deep breath.

"Thank you, you may leave, I wouldn't want you to impose on family business." the Lan disciple kowtowed and left the hall.

Once the Lan disciple left Jiang Qiong shoved the letter at Jiang Fengmian "Tell me again what you said about your son? 'He will not let us down ever again' and the 'He will follow' GO AND READ THE LETTER! HE DARED TO EVEN BEHEAD A DISCIPLE!"

When the word behead was heard the whole Jiang Family froze and Jiang Yanli panicked and rushed to her brother "A-Cheng! Tell me you never actually did it!? Yunmeng Jiang is not even ready for war! We can't!"

Madam Yu was furious "Who was the disciple he tried to behead!?"

"Wei Wuxian." Jiang Fengmian breathed out.

"THAT BRAT PROBABLY DESERVED IT! BESIDES IF HIS HEAD GOT CUT OFF WHO WOULD DECLARE WAR ON US!?" Yu Ziyuan raged out.

"Are you stupid!? Forget I asked, of course you are! Wei Wuxian is close with Lan-er-gongzi! If something happens to Wei Wuxian he'll be getting revenge!" Jiang Qiong said.

"AND YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE GETTING AWAY! FIRST YOU PUNCH THE JIN HEIR UNCONSCIOUS AND DISSOLVING YOUR SISTER'S MARRIAGE THEN YOU DARE TRY TO DECAPITATE THE LEGITIMATE HEIR!? THAT'S ADDITIONAL 3 DISCIPLINE WHIPS FOR YOU!"

This made them all pale.

"I WILL NOT ALLOW MY SON TO-"

"OH SHUT UP UNLESS YOU WANT TO JOIN HIM!"

Jiang Qing faced Jiang Wanyin "You! Not only did you try to decapitate someone! You also failed all your lessons! WE BROUGHT YOU THERE TO LEARN NOT TO BE LAZY!" He smacked the back of Jiang Wanyin's head as he tsked.

Jiang Qiong then faced Fengmian and Jiang Yanli "Do you both have anything to say?"

The two did actually but didn't bother talking, after all, even if Wei Wuxian had left, that does not clear of his title as the actual heir, And there is always a possibility for him to return.

Jiang Qiong huffed before grabbing Jiang Wanyin by the ear and dragging him to the punishment hall.

"You don't really know how to keep you temper to yourself now do you? I was planning on announcing Wei Wuxian's actual parentage and place when he turns 19 but you and your mother decided to make him leave! How shameful are you all!? I can't believe I'm related to all of you! At least Jiang Fen decided to leave! That girl has brains!" He muttered the last two.

"But why should I!? His mother was a whore!" Be earned him a slap as Jiang Wanyin fell onto the ground.

"Call Elder Liu to bring the discipline whip!" He told a disciple nearby before turning his attention back to Jiang Wanyin.

"Cangse Sanren is no whore, remember that, If Wei Wuxian was Jiang Fengmian's son, she would fight! She would go to Fengmian and tell him to legitimate the child! She wouldn't care if she had to
be a concubine! She will make the one responsible take responsibility!" He yelled at him.

"Just because your family and yourself can't see your own faults does not mean it's anyone else's faults! Yunmeng Jiang might as well be a minor clan if we don't get any alliances coming from different sects!"

And just on time the rest of the Jiangs were there as they heard the last phrase that Jiang Qiong said.

"Elder Liu." Jiang Qiong greeted "I heard 3 whips for trying to behead an innocent." Elder Liu said as he turned towards Jiang Wanyin who was kneeling.

"Yes, please take care of them, I will be going out for a week or two, My blood pressure can no longer handle these! I trust you or any other will look after them."

Elder Liu nodded.

"Good, I will be on my way."

As soon as he was gone Yu Ziyuan turned to her husband "ARE YOU JUST GOING TO ALLOW YOUR SON TO BE HUMILIATED LIKE THIS!?"

"San-niang enough."

"WHAT ENOUGH ARE YOU-"

*THWACK*

A loud scream was heard and they all turned deathly silent as Jiang Wanyin was bleeding.

"Now that I've got your attention, look carefully what will happen to any of you if you step out of line." Elder Liu said before striking again.

—————————

"Ahh, guys, look, I'm fine! It's only a cut in the cheek!"

"But the cut on the cheek was from Wanyin! He was trying to destroy your pretty face!"

"Lan Zhan! I'm okay alright! I got it all patched up! It'll heal!"

Once Wei Wuxian was able to calm down the whole group he stood up from the bed he was sitting on.

"Come on, let's go to the library together." he motioned towards the three who followed behind him.

As they arrived, they all sat beside each other.

"Lan Wangji, do you think your Uncle wanted an excuse to throw Wanyin out?" Jin Zixuan asked him.

"Why?"

"Well considering your Uncle was here the whole time, Lan Zhan, don't you think he should have intervened and well. I don't know, warn him or something?" Wei Wuxian shrugged.

'Uncle didn't like you in the original timeline and used the excuse of you punching Jin Zixuan to expel you from the lectures so...'

"...Not surprising he did not intervene." Lan Wangji shrugged "he'll probably add new rules."

That made everyone groan.

"Alright enough about the idiot, I heard from Ji-xiong that one of your experiments worked!" Nie Huaisang said with interest.

"Oh well, here!" He took out a cloth with characters written on it.

"This one actually...the original repels evil but I added a few more strokes onto it which instead made this attractive evil." he explained.

"Why would you want to attract them!?"

"To make nighthunts easier! I managed to get around 6 fierce corpses out because of this! I call it the stygian tiger flag!"

"Weird name but it's alright."

"Better than Suibian."

"The name is perfect."

"Ji-xiong you're biased."

"You're just jealous because you have no one to bias you." Lan Wangji stuck out his tongue.

"Lan Zhan, I thought it was against the rules to stuck your tonque out to people?" Wei Wuxian teased and Lan Wangil pouted. "Lan Zhan won't do it again if Wei Ying will kiss me here." Lan Wangji pointed at his lips and Wei Wuxian blushed.

"S-Shameless!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.7K 1.2K 14
Killed at the nightless city,Wei wuxian finds himself in the past and gets a younger brother and a whole family who dotes on him. Lan brothers being...
103K 5.2K 32
Wei wuxian finds some interesting information about himself and the delusional life he had been living. He ended his life by commanding his army to a...
18.4K 1K 14
some people from major sects found themselves in the past, they prepared themselves to change what they regret ,they prepared everything to save thei...
17.3K 855 9
What if our juniors caused a accident with terrible consequences like lost in past with baby How do you think the young disciplines will react to the...