Wish Granted | Yandere kny x...

By kayeesey

Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a... More

❶。
❸。
❹。
❺。
❻。
❼。
❽。
funfacts!
❾。
➓。
❶❶。
Added love interest!
12。
13。
14。
Announcement
15。
16。
1K Special 😻😻
69
17。
18。
19。
20。
21。
22。
23。
24。
Self promo is life
New year
25。
26。
Season 2 short scenes used !!
シーズン 2、エピソード 1
S2, C2
シーズン 2、チャプター 3
シーズン 2、チャプター 4
Idk
Discontinuing.
HI

❷。

5.8K 131 405
By kayeesey

Warnings!
。Mention of death
。Mention of bl00d

"Talking"
'Thinking'
{A/n}
[time]
(Notification)
^whispering^
*Flashback*

h/c= hair color
e/c= eye color
y/h= your height
c/n= city name

In the present

Y/n POV:

[11:39 PM]

~Kring~
~Kring~
~Kring~

I look to see at my phone, and it was ????? calling. I immediately accepted the call.

"Hey, Amara" I greet her, "Hey Y/n! Have you heard the game yet?" She told me, making me eat in confusion.

"What game?" I reply, "Oh so you haven't, Well there's this new game called 'Kimetsu No Yaiba Dating Game', and you should download it since you love kny".

I was eating with my laptop, "Is it available on phones?" I asked, "Nope! It's only available at laptops" She answered.

"Aight, thanks for the notification, I'll download it right away!" I said, "Yeah yeah yeah, no go! See ya!" Was the last thing Amara said before hanging up the call.

'Wow she didn't even let me say bye'.

'Well let's go to the market before downloading it!' I thought.

I was about to go up but my phone went on and saw a notification.

(********** sent you $500!)

'Wow, the person who's sending me that kind of money must be rich, and now I have money to buy food!' I thought to myself before getting my motor keys, license, taser, phone, and wallet. Oh! Don't forget my house keys.

[Timeskip]

I was withdrawing the cash that the anonymous person sent me.

On my way there, I saw police cars and a dead body in front of my apartment. 'What the hell happened there?' I thought.

I heard some police officers and some news reporters talking, "11:54 PM here in ^c/n^, we got a report that a dead body was discovered!" The hot news reporter said.

Then suddenly, I had a flashback from last night.

*Flashback*

[12:01 AM]

I was about to sleep but I heard yelling outside my window for straight 5 minutes. I couldn't sleep.

'I wish I could sue those people who's yelling, I'm trying to sleep here' I said in my mind.

[2 minutes passed]

Then I heard gunshots. I flinched because of the suddenness.

After debating whether should I go and see, I decided to go and see.

When I went to my window, I saw bl00d in front of a car, which is in front of my apartment. I saw blood over the car too.

[Back to the present]

I decided to ignore it and go to the market.

[timeskip]

"I now got home! Now time to fix these things up." I got to my refrigerator and put the stuff I bought on there.

[timeskip after it]

Finally I was finished! I went to my bedroom and opened my laptop.

I suddenly remembered the game Amara told me to download.

I downloaded the game then started playing it.

There were 2 modes, Yandere mode or normal mode. I picked the normal mode. Then it had choices to which love interest character.

I picked Akaza cause why not?

[time skip after trying all of them]

'Goddamn it! I got friend zoned because of this girl Fiona?! Well... as a bisexual... she was ho— no no no, Y/n! Do not think of that! She's a rival on this game! But she was hot...' I thought to myself.

Then I remembered I haven't tried the yandere modes. I decided to play that mode.

[Time skip after using the yandere mode]

'Oh I did not just get friend zoned! Bitch I'm hating this game! I did every kind nice thing but why did I get friend zoned?!' I said angrily at my mind.

After I had a breakdown, I decided to have a motor ride, because I was angry I remembered my parents.

'How could they just leave me!' I yelled in frustration in my mind.

I got my motor keys, house keys, and taser. I doubled check to see if its all good.

Then I went to the garage to go to my motor.

[Time skip when you were in a middle of a drive]

I was humming 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran, It was one of my favorite songs.

While I was humming it, I didn't notice a car to my left was driving in full speed.

Then the car hit me. I'd like to call it, car crash.

They were a lot of blood coming out of me and I was having blood loss. 'Yay, what a day to die' I thought sarcastically.

I sighed then wished for a one last wish.

"I wish I could have a second life in a Kny world..." That was my last words. Before my eyes closed, I heard people yelling and police and ambulance cars are in the situation. Also, news reporters too.

I also heard Amara yelling at me saying to stay waking up, but I couldn't. I was weak.

It was all white and black. Especially white, it blinds my eye.

I yelled for someone. "Hello? Hello? Is someone here?".

I yelled for someone because all of my dreams, I wasn't alone.

Then I heard an angelic voice.

"Hello Y/n." The person with an angelic voice said.

"Uh hello...?" I replied in confusion.

"You must be wondering why you're here? Yeah? Well I have to explain it then. Basically you died in your world, and I'm deciding to give you a second chance."

"Oh! Sure! Thank you! Which world though?" I replied

"The game you were playing before you died." She replied

'Wait what?! Kimetsu No Yaiba dating game?! I mean... it's all a new start so I guess I'll accept it' I thought before saying anything

"Yes dear, that game." The angelic voice said. "I will now teleport you to the world. Thank you for your time. Wait another reminder, act like you don't know them, plus I'll give you a daily allowance." The god said

"Of course, and thank you in advance... uh...?" I said

"Kiyomi"

"Kiyomi!"

"Now now, I'll be with you on the world, I'll pretend as your mom alright?" Kiyomi said.

"Mhm". I hummed

"Thank you for your time, Y/n, I'll be going now." She said.

After that, I woke up in a bedroom.

'I'm probably now in the kny world.' I thought

I was going to go to the bathroom but I saw myself. The person who I reincarnated as.

She was perfect, she had everything for a perfect girl would have.

Perfect h/c, beautiful e/c, red lips, I was insecure and jealous.

But who knows! I'm in this body now!

I went to shower and it seems like I heard Kiyomi yelling for breakfast. I changed into my uniform.

It had a green tie, white long sleeve (?), and dark green skirt(?).

I tied my hair into a ponytail so I don't have disturbing hair when eating.

I went downstairs and greeted Kiyomi. She was caring.

"Good morning dear" She greeted me

"Good morning, 'mom'!" I giggled and she chuckled at my action.

"We're eating pancakes waffles for breakfast, also here's your $60."

I was staring at it in amazement but the same time confusion too. I was confused where she got the money but I was thankful anyway.

"Thanks, mom." I thanked her

"Anytime sweetheart, and I got the money because of the power of the gods" She answered

'I didn't even ask her?! Can she read my mind?! Is my face that easy to read?! Oh wait, she's a god so she can read my mind.' I thought.

Kiyomi chuckled at my childishness.

"Just a reminder for you dear, don't say someone's name out loud except when they introduce themselves, alright?" She said while eating

"Yes ma'am!" I yelled not that loud but not that quiet.

We continued to eat.

"I'll wash the dishes, dear, go brush your teeth and get your stuff ready, I got it." She said in a calm way

"Alright" I replied in a kind way

[time skip at school]

"Stay safe and tell me if you get bullied!" She told me

"Mhm." Was all I replied.

I was not the type to be loud since I'm shy when I just met them. Relatable? No? Alright.

I got out of the car then stared at the school.

"New life, new school." I said

I got into the school and I was getting stares.

I was thinking they were judging me but I was wrong.

^She's pretty^ One of the students whispered on the person beside her.

Then they all started whispering on how pretty I was.

I was glad I was in a perfect girl body.

But oh shit. I don't know where the principal's office is.

I started to wander around and bumped into someone.

Don't blame me, they were running.

"I apologize bumping into you!" The person said with a blush on her face.

She had a pink hair and green on the end of her hair. She had green eyes too.

Then that hit me. MITSURI THE GODDESS

"A-ah, It's fine, but can I have a favor to make up the bump?" I asked.

I was slandering myself on my mind because of how straightforward I was.

"Ah! Sure! What is it?" The green-eyed girl said.

"Can you guide me to the principal's office? I don't know where it is." I said.

"Oh! Alright! Anyway, I'm Mitsuri Kanroji!" Mitsuri introduced herself.

I was a blushing mess but it wasn't visible.

"I'm Y/n L/n. You have a pretty hair." I introduced myself then complimented her.

"Thank you! I think your hair is pretty too! But now let's go to the principal's office!" Mitsuri said.

"Sure Kanroji-san" I replied

"Just call me Mitsuri!" She replied flustered because I called her by her last name.

Mitsuri Kanroji
10%: Friends
"I like her! She's really pretty and kind! Also straightforward!"

{A/N}
Hey y'all! This is the second part for the book! I spent my hours to think for this idea! It made me have motivation! But my updates would be slowwwwwwww but i know no one will read this so yeah!!!!! See you in the next chapter!!!! I know that was shitty but oh well lol and i'm new at writing this books so im sorry if it's messy at all

QOTD:

Who's the best character at Kny?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 129 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...
7.5K 328 8
(Y/n) (L/n), the eight deadly sins is second captain was fighting against the demon king with her lovers and comrades to destroy the curse that was p...
142K 6K 48
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...