Shoto Todoroki Oneshots

By Wishful_author_xoxo

(ON HIATUS) Enjoy xx (for some reason some of the chapters are separated or in the wrong order, I've tried to... More

Hidden Truths
The Best Present Pt.1
The Best Present Pt.2
The Best Present Pt.3
Who Hurt You? Pt.1
Who Hurt You? Pt.2
Who Hurt You? Pt.3
Cute / Sleepy Shoto
Almost...
Truth or Dare
A Close Call
Fairytale Stranger
Your Perfect Disappointment
My Little Plaything
Shaking
Long Lost Brother
Attack On UA Pt.1
Attack On UA Pt.2
Boyfriend Benefits
Flirt
Spilling Lies
Fun At The Funeral
First Time Cooking
The Sound of Your Voice
Frozen to Death
Villain?!
Teach Me
Pocky
Always His Favourite
Shoto On Ice
Madhouse Pt.1
Madhouse Pt.2
Madhouse Pt.3
Girls
And I Loved And I Lost You
Gone Boy Pt.1
Gone Boy Pt.2
Gone Boy Pt.3
Singing
Beauty Kings
Runaway Baby
Class 1A Playlist
Part-time Ambitions Pt.1
Part-time Ambitions Pt.2
Part-time Ambitions Pt.3
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.1
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.2
Fairytale Soulmate
La La La
Shoto's Playlist
Instagram
Joyride With Me
My Idol Pt.1
My Idol Pt.2
You Poor Child Pt.1
You Poor Child Pt.2
Submersion
Todoroki is a Girl?!
Depressive Episodes
Class Pets
The King's Secret Pt.1
The King's Secret Pt.2
The King's Secret Pt.3
Sibling Bonding Time
King of Hearts Pt.2
Personal Heater
Alexithymia
Come Home to Me
Descendants Pt.2
Descendants Pt.4
Zoo Trip
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.1
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.2
A Pirate's Life for Me
Time With You Pt.1
Time With You Pt.2
Chaos Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.2
The Lost Prince Pt.3
The Lost Prince Pt.4
The Lost Prince Pt.5
The Lost Prince Pt.6
The Lost Prince - Epilogue
You Killed Her!
Our Lasts
Falling For You... Literally
No.1 Admirer
Fairytale Ending
Filthy Pirates!!
"May the odds be ever in your favour!"
Record of my Youth
Chaos Pt.2
Shoto Is A Cat?!
Dark Humour
And They Were Roommates?
Descendants Pt.1
King of Hearts Pt.1

Descendants Pt.3

209 5 0
By Wishful_author_xoxo

Looking at his clock he saw it was time to meet up, so he turned off his lights and locked his door before going to the courtyard.

"Where are we going?" he asked as they walked towards a small town up ahead, taking note of their more casual clothes. They still dressed fancy, but it wasn't as rigid as their school clothes.

"There is a department store we'll stop at before coming back for baking. We can't be out too long because of the curfew but we still have an hour or two." Shinsou explained.

"Department store?"

"It's a giant building with multiple stores in one. Clothes, food, tech, everything in one place." said Bakugou.

"As big as the school?"

"Bigger."

Bakugou was right, the department store was huge, far bigger than anything he had seen before. The surprise must have shown on his face because Kirishima and Denki grabbed his hands and pulled him inside, Bakugou and Shinsou following behind. They showed him where to buy clothes, where to exchange money, how to send letters and buy phones, where to buy home decor and there was a whole floor dedicated to food. Shoto picked up whatever looked good and ate it, leaving the three of them rushing to pay the vendors behind him whilst giving apologetic looks. 

Shinsou had chosen his present so they went back to the school and to the kitchens where they excitedly began making cookies. Shoto jumped up and sat on the side as he watched the four of them gather ingredients and start mixing them all together. He assumed making chocolate chip cookies was a pastime in Auradon from the happy looks on all their faces, and he felt a little left out. 

"Have you ever had chocolate chip cookies before?" Kirishima asked, gasping when Shoto said no.

"Not even when you're feeling sad, or had a bad dream."

"And they're warm from the oven with a glass of milk." 

"And your mother reads you a story whilst you eat them, the chips melted on the inside."

"And everything seems right in the world, like nothing bad can happen."

"I don't have, I..." Shoto didn't know how to answer so he looked down, hands gripping the edge of the side.

"You don't..." Shinsou began, "have a mother?"

Three pairs of eyes widened, all looking at him in shock and pity; Shoto shook his head, suddenly feeling too overwhelmed, so he jumped down off the side and walked away, slamming the door behind him. He ignored the shouts and almost ran to his dorm, locking it before he felt something wet on his cheeks. It was a tear, he was crying.

This made him furious. What was he doing get all upset over stupid things like mothers and cookies?! He didn't have time for hugs or lullabies or anything pathetic like that. He had a mission and he was going to carry it out, without fail. He grabbed his bag and rummaged in it, making sure he had all he needed before he slipped out of his window, running across the courtyard and over the fence. 

He would get All for One, he would set the villains free, and nobody could stop him...

Within fifteen minutes he reached the museum, no more traces of tears on his face. Peering through the window he saw a guard at the desk surrounded by many laptops, all with different views of the museum. He pulled out his pen and picked the lock before slipping inside to hide behind a statue. He pulled out a strawberry cream and a vial before spilling the contents over it.

It was a sleeping potion he had snuck in from the Isle, one his father gave him specifically for his task. He placed it on the desk when the security guard turned around to answer the phone, and watched as the man succumbed to his greed, eating the sweet before falling into a deep sleep. Unfortunately it wasn't powerful enough to be permanent, but it gave him the time he needed to get to the book.

He checked the signs to find the villain section before heading to the third floor. He was stunned for a moment, looking at the floor full of life-size statues of villains. He gulped when he saw his father, angry expression and roaring flames set in stone, looking just as terrifying as he did on the Isle even without his powers. He could hear his father's voice in his head, telling him to complete the mission, to take his place by his side, and he swiftly moved on to find the book.

The book was in the centre of a small room, surrounded by what looked like lasers, all coming from one spot in the ceiling above. Carefully, he summoned his magic, something he had gotten used to being in Auradon, and felt the new feeling of magic humming through his veins that he tested late at night. With precision he sent a jet of ice towards the ceiling, cutting off the lasers, and reached out to grab the book. 

A breath that he didn't know he had been holding left his lips when he grabbed the book, flicking through it and seeing the scribbles and scrawls of the greatest villain in history. These spells were powerful enough to destroy entire kingdoms, just as his father planned, and one of them would surely be able to break down the barrier. He put the book into his bag and raced out of the museum checking behind him for any guards before sprinting back to the school. 

He made sure it was clear before he scaled the wall and entered back through his dorm window, shutting it firmly with a click. The thrill of the steal slowly left his body now he was safely in his room, and once he stored the book under a loose floorboard below his bed, he changed and settled down for bed, his mind clear for the first time since coming to Auradon...

The next day he had science class in the morning then another goodness class with Aizawa, before literature and fencing in the afternoon. The lessons were long and boring and he felt himself zoning out when he was supposed to be monitoring the changing colours of the chemicals, losing interest when Aizawa was telling him about the Beast's coronation, and he gave up attending afternoon classes.

He didn't go to lunch and instead returned to his room, ignoring when Kirishima came and knocked on his door asking to have lunch with them. He didn't have time for them, he had to get through this book and find the spell that would break the barrier. He spent the rest of the day carefully deciphering every word and phrase, rewriting the ones he found most important in his notebook. He was halfway through when he found a spell to break the unbreakable, and his resilience was rewarded.

"Now no longer safe and sound, let this stronghold now come down." he read aloud, head spinning to the left when he saw one of the table legs break, the table leaning precariously to the side. He laughed almost hysterically at how everything was coming together, and set about gathering his things into his bag. 

He would leave for the Isle tonight...

The boys were worried. Shoto had been ignoring them the whole day, vanishing into thin air whenever one of them saw him. They knew they were insensitive last night, realising that what they were saying was rude and condescending. They didn't know what life was like on the Isle but it sure wasn't as lovely as theirs. 

They wanted to say sorry, and were worried that Shoto would do something bad either to someone else or to himself. They had only known him a few days but they actually quite liked him and felt a sort of care and protectiveness towards him. It was sometimes hard to bare seeing him marvel at things they took for granted, how it was so clear he'd never had a full meal in his life, how he always looked around him like anyone would attack at any time. They didn't want him to feel like that anymore, and Bakugou knew that when he was crowned King in a few months he would try to help as many kids from the Isle as possible. But for that he knew he would need Shoto's help.

So, that evening, the four of them went to Shoto's room and knocked on, asking if they could talk. They brought strawberries too, hoping they would be a good peace offering. One minute turned to two, then three, then five, and Shoto hadn't answered the door. Feeling a sense of dread Bakugou grabbed his key and opened the door, eyes wide as he rushed over to the open window, just able to catch a glance of someone leaving the gates before vanishing.

"He's going back."

"We have to go after him!" Kirishima exclaimed, already heading out the door.

"How do we convince him to stay?" asked Shinsou, feeling bad for all the times he had misjudged Shoto.

"I have no idea. I'll think of something." 

"Damn he runs fast!" Denki said out of breath, the four of them sprinting after Shoto who was heading back through the hills and towards the barrier.

They stopped in the tree line as Shoto approached the barrier, pulling a book from his bag. They shared scared looks, knowing what that book was and what it could do. How did he get it? What was he going to do with it?

"Now no longer safe and sound, let this stronghold now come down." Shoto spoke before pressing a hand to the barrier, and they watched as the golden haze cracked, letting Shoto slip through as he sprinted across the bridge towards the Isle. 

With little hesitation they went after him, waiting until Shoto was far enough away that he wouldn't hear them. The closer they came to the Isle the colder they felt, the constant dark clouds hiding the moonlight. They came to a clearing with dirt gravel and trash everywhere, buildings crumbling and broken glass.

"Where did he go?"

"Where do we go?"

"Shoto!"

Shut up!" Bakugou yelled at Denki before something cold and sharp pressed against his throat, a millimetre away from drawing blood. 

"Why are you here?" a voice asked, quiet in the dead silence.

"Shoto."

"Answer me." Shoto pressed the blade closer, the boys casting a worried look to the prince.

"To find you."

"Why?"

"To ask you to come back."

A scoff reached his ears and Shoto pulled the dagger away, pushing Bakugou away.

"Leave. Now." he demanded.

"No. We wanted to apologise. I know they way we acted was-"

"Shut up Kirishima, before-" Shoto paused looking into the shadows before his shoulders tensed; in a flash he grabbed the four boys and pulled them with him into an alleyway, barely big enough for them all. He held a finger to his lips.

"Did you hear something?" a female voice asked, high-pitched and squeaky.

"Nah, it's probably the rats. Stinky rats!"

"It smells... sweet." Psychotic laughter rang out and Shoto's shoulders tensed, pushing them further into the shadows.

"We should get back to Shiggy before he puts us on cleaning duty again. Dusty boss man should do his own cleaning!"

"You're right Twice. Urgh, I really want some fresh blood!"

The two voices faded away, and Shoto stepped back, leaning against the wall behind him as he regulated his breathing.

"You need to leave." he told them again.

"Who were they? Shinsou asked.

"... Bad people."

"I knew there were people here!" the girl returned and Shoto didn't waste a second in pulling them down the alley and through various tunnels. He didn't wait for them to keep up.

They climbed broken ladders, crossed creaky bridges, ran atop rooftops, and winded through street after street. Yet the whole time the two people didn't stop chasing them. When Shoto suddenly stopped and pulled a piece of rope that released a ladder, they almost crashed into each other; the boy pushed them up the stairs, Kirishima then Denki then Shinsou then-

"They're here Twice."

Shoto looked at the approaching shadows before pushing the ladder back up and grabbing Bakugou's hand, dragging him into a nearby alley far enough that their identities would be hidden in the shadows. Immediately Shoto pushed Bakugou against the wall and pressed against him, grabbing the back of his head so it looked like they were kissing. 

"Head down, grab my waist."

Bakugou did as told, breaths shaky as their lips grazed one another's. The two people stopped by the alley as if to question them, but Shoto pulled Bakugou closer and kissed his neck, making him let out a breathy whine. It was embarrassing but the people giggled and moved along.

As soon as their footsteps were inaudible, Shoto slumped against him and Bakugou realised that he was shaking. He slowly put his arms around Shoto in a hug, frowning when he flinched, but stayed there until the boy settled and relaxed.

After a moment Shoto pulled back and asked if Bakugou was okay. Without waiting for an answer he left the alleyway and pulled down the ladder, the two of them climbing into a run-down apartment with mismatched furniture and graffiti all over the walls. 

"Shoto!" Kirishima yelled with fright in his eyes, he and the others held at knife-point.

"It's fine Momo, they're with me. You too, Sero."

The girl and boy exchanged looks before putting their knives away, immediately coming over to Shoto and asking about his mission. He pulled out the book and handed it to them, surprising the pair by going over to the strangers and asking if they were okay. 

"This is Momo and Sero. My people."

The four of them introduced themselves, Bakugou using his first name to hopefully remain undetected. 

"Why are you here?" Sero asked with a sneer. 

"Not having enough fun in your cushy castles?" Momo asked with a glare.

"They followed me like idiots. I plan to take them back."

"Hey, wait-"

"Shut up! My place is here, not there, and your place is there and not here. I can't stand it there and I know you can't survive here." Shoto scolded before turning to the others.

"Momo I need to take the book to my father, Sero you will take them back to the gate. Unharmed." he added and the boy rolled his eyes.

Shoto took one last look at the Auradon boys before gesturing Sero to lead them away. He saw their expressions of sadness and longing but turned away, knowing this was for the best.

"They look pathetic." Momo grunted as she headed out the window to head to Endeavour's place. 

"The whole place is pathetic. It's so bright it makes you want to vomit. But I think..." he paused, looking a little hesitant, "that you'd like the clothes."

Momo looked surprised and glanced down at her homemade dress. She had always liked making clothes, her mother the Evil Queen insisted she was perfect in household duties. She felt something weird and warm in her chest that Shoto had thought about her whilst on his mission.

"I see. Well, I can steal all the clothes I want when the villains take over."

"Yeah." Shoto replied quietly, and that was the end of their conversation. 

They arrived quickly and Momo waited outside whilst Shoto entered his father's place. It was a large house, probably quite fancy when it was first built, but now it was dusty and dark and full of bad memories. No wonder his mother went insane, freezing herself to death but not before leaving a permanent reminder on her son's face.

He shook his head to remove these thoughts before he entered the main room. Endeavour was standing by a broken window looking over the part of the island he had control over. It was quite a large part as nobody dared to mess with him, the King of Villains.

"I have the book, father." he announced, handing over the weighty book.

"Earlier than expected Shoto, well done." Shoto was stunned at his father's praise, not recalling the last time he did so. "Are the spells in here useful to us?"

"Yes sir, the one to break the barrier is especially powerful."

"Good." Endeavour returned to looking out of the window, eyes glinting madly when he saw Auradon in the distance. "Rest. I will talk with the other villains and we will make plans to attack in a few days."

Shoto nodded before leaving the room, meeting Momo before heading out to find something to eat. They found some apples that were a little brown but would do, and made sure to grab several for Sero as well. Once they returned to their hideout Momo went back over to her recent project using scraps of old curtains to make a skirt, whilst Shoto picked up his spray paints and painted whatever came to mind...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 7 35
Two fifteen.. wait.. are they fifteen? Are they sixteen now? Umm.. aNyWaY- Two TEENS.. now that's just weird- uHhhh- There are plenTEE(n) teens in th...
184K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
43.1K 1K 47
Tododeku Bakudeku and Kiribaku fluff one shots/shorts. I might add more ships as I go further into the deep recesses of the bnha fandom. but right no...
16.4K 307 10
❗️Discontinued❗️ Just some oneshots. No smut here, sorry fam. A bit of head cannons too if you're interested