dakishimetai | denji

By miyuira

dakishimetai (抱きしめたい) adj. ❥ "i want to hold you" [ denji x fem!oc ] started: july 2022 ended: - Highest... More

; - playlist
; - prologue
十一
十二
十三 x 1k reads special
十四
十五
十六
十七 x 2k reads special
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 x 3k reads special
二十三
二十四
二十五

5.1K 253 65
By miyuira

cw: slight nsfw

Ame's eyes widened in surprise as she found a girl with pink hair and a set of red devil horns sinking it's teeth on the skin of her wrist. Not only did Ame have her eyes wide, so did Aki and the the other girl with dark, short hair and eye patch. Before Ame could open her mouth and speak, the girl with pink hair and a set of red devil horns immediately latched away from her wrist, droplets of Ame's blood falling down on the white tiles of the hospital while her hand makes an up and down motion in front of her mouth.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" She chanted while tears were slowly pricking in her eyes.

"You could've died if you do that carelessly!" Aki scolded her, taking out a handkerchief from the inner pocket of his coat. As he took a hold on her wrist and use the handkerchief to place it on top of the bite mark, Aki was surprised to see that the marks have already disappeared.

"I'm alright!" Ame immediately says, taking her wrist back from his hold. "I'll be going inside now." She adds, bowing her head a little before going over the door and twisting the knob handle. Before Ame could fully enter the room, she heard another voice from behind speak.

"So the rumors are true?" Anything added to the question was left unheard by Ame as she had already closed the door behind her.

"Ame!" Denji beams, his eyes glimmer as he sees the angelic girl walk through the doors of the room he's confined in. 

"Rest easy." She spoke to him, sitting down on the free chair besides his bed, showing him what she has been holding in her hands. "I made you something too!"

"What is that?" Denji asks, tilting his head to the side as he eyes the item in her hand with curiosity.

"It's called a bento box!" Ame announces, a bright smile painting her lips; placing it on top of his lap. "If you want to see more, go ahead and unwrap it!"

Blinking his eyes, Denji unwrapped the yellow cloth and gently lifted the top lid, the savory aroma of the food filled the four corners of his room. Not to mention, the way his palms rest under the bento box was still warm.

"I only cooked foods that are easy to digest when Aki called, telling me that you're here." She nodded her head slowly, sandwiching her hands between her thighs. "Are you still on duty?"

Denji, who already picked up a piece of tofu and popped it inside his mouth, shook his head. "I'm off already and Ms Makima gave me an off tomorrow!" He spoke to her, lightly chewing on the tofu. Pointing at it before turning his head to look at Ame. "This is really good." He complimented.

"I'm glad you liked it!" The corners of Ame's lips lifts up, her eyes even smiling at him. "Eat well, alright?" She smiled softly. As Ame was about to get up from the seat, Denji placed a hand on her shoulder, pouting at her.

"Don't go." Denji says, still pouting at her. "Stay will you? I'm gonna tell you about my day!" He beams to her.

A soft chuckle escapes Ame's lips as she sits back down. "Alright, I'll stay." She smiled up to him. "What happened at work today?"

"You wouldn't believe it!" Denji announces, a wide smile on his lips while his mouth was busy chewing on the sliced egg. As Ame was listening to how Denji's day went by, from being paired with a devilman named Power (the one who bit her earlier) to helping her save her cat named Nyako to facing a bat devil, she listened to his words intently. Truly, their lives are so much different from each other. But Ame was already satisfied from hearing it from him.

Maybe, falling in love with him is easy.

"I did good, didn't I?" He grins at her, closing the lid of the bento box as he finishes it.

"You did a good job today." Ame softly spoke, taking the bento box in her hands, wrapping the cloth before placing it on top of the bed side table, besides the empty white plate. From her peripheral vision, she caught sight of Denji showing to her the top of his head, rubbing his hair on her arm.

At first, Ame didn't know what Denji was trying to tell her. Is there something on his hair? Ame thought about it for a second before it clicked to her. Letting out a faint sound of chuckle, she placed her hand on top of his head, gently patting it.

"Good work today." She praises him once more.

In the midst of getting a head pat from the girl he likes, Denji lifts his head up, placing both of his hands on hers, not wanting her to retract from him. "Today, I almost died too. The bat devil swallowed me, a leech devil stabbed me with it's slimy tongue and I momentarily lost an arm too!" Slowly, Denji breaks into a smile while looking at Ame. "Do I get another dying wish?"

"What's your wish?" Ame suddenly spoke. On the outside, it may seem that she was calm, collected and ready to hear what Denji has to wish for. But on the inside, she was struck by sudden confusion. She wasn't suppose to say those words, but it spilled past her lips.

Denji, her thousandth person with thousandth wish, so many defectives to it. Everything even feels faulty, but Ame did not feel a single ounce of regret.

A faint color of pink casts over Denji's cheeks. "May I...feel your breasts?"

Now the two of them stared at each other while blushing, Ame's face heating up at the idea of a boy fondling her breasts. Without giving much thought, she nodded to her head. Denji's smile immediately widened, but before he could place both of his hands on her chest, Ame stops him.

"On one condition" She spoke to him, "You need to get discharged from the hospital first."

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

When the following morning arrived and Denji got dispatched from the hospital, Ame stayed inside her room, staring up at the ceiling with her arms and legs sprawled on her futon. She knew she needed to get up and help Aki prepare breakfast, but something in her made her feel like she needed to take everything easy today.

What did the girls feel when their partners feel their breasts? Did they feel euphoric? ecstatic? Do they go on a frenzied state? Of course she doesn't know, after years of being alone, single and cursed really didn't help kill her curiosity.

Trying it out for herself, she placed both of her hands on her breasts, massaging them in a circular motion. When she didn't feel euphoric nor ecstatic, Ame groaned and got up from her futon. Heading to the bathroom to do her morning routine before joining them for breakfast.

When the night comes, you would think that Ame's washing the dishes or drying them in the kitchen besides Aki or watching on the television with Denji or perhaps, petting Nyako with Power since Makima decided that she would be living with them. But apparently not.

The wish angel, who apparently, everyone prays to, is currently holding onto a plunger, unclogging Power's excretion from earlier.

"What are you doing?"

Ame's eyes widened, jolting in her spot before whipping her head to turn and look at the person who suddenly popped inside the bathroom.

"You should have let that stink devil do the chore." Denji spoke to her, letting out a 'tch' sound before entering inside the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Taking a hold of the plunger before he makes his turn unclogging the toilet.

"She doesn't eat her vegetables and has the audacity to throw them off her plate and what's so hard about flushing their own shit?" Denji complains, wiping off a single sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"I'll try to teach her how to!" Ame pipes in

But Denji could only shook his head. "Don't bother. She'll probably say that she's the kind of person who doesn't do this or that." He told her, cleaning the plunger before placing it back under the sink.

"...I see" Ame responded before nodding her head. "I'll still give it my best tomorrow!" She added.

Looking at her with a puppy look, Denji's cheeks flushed pink. "C-Can I have my wish now?" He stammered. Ame mirrored his expression before biting her lower lip, slowly nodding her head.

"Let's be comfortable like this" Denji whispers, placing the toilet lid down so he could sit down, gently taking Ame's wrist to direct her to sit between his legs. As Ame could feel his hot breath against her ear, her heart raced.

"How many times do I get to squeeze it?" He whispers to her.

Ame's blush deepened. "Squeeze it as many times as you want." She mumbles. And with that, she felt a pair of hands landing on her clothed breasts from behind, gently squeezing it. A soft moan escapes her lips, hearing her sound made something raise in Denji, and it wasn't the hair on his arms.

"These are the most beautiful breasts on the planet." He whispers, "So round and so soft." He added, turning his hold around her breasts a little firm and tightly.

Both of their minds were clouded with fog. Ame's mind foggy from being touched from behind while Denji's mind foggy from feeling the girl he likes' breasts. The two of them unable to fall asleep quickly that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 249 8
"I BRING OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE BY MANIPULATING THEIR DESIRES! I'M THE DESIRE DEVIL FOR FUCKS SAKE!" [Aki/OC, eventual Yoshida/OC.] [Disclaimer: I...
15.2K 362 9
Chainsaw Man x Reader ☠ (Complete) Started; 21, October, 2022 Ended; 11, March, 2023 Season - 1 complete. I don't own Chainsaw Man manga. Chainsaw m...
144K 5.3K 40
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘎𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨...
13K 369 26
"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚...