RWBY: Twin Roses (Abused Male...

By BoSoknJOC

PART 1. (Completed but being updated and rewritten.) Reed Rose was an unintended side effect of Summer's preg... More

Arc 1, Chapter 1: Stomped Down (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 2: Restarting Life (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 3: Anomaly (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 4: Origins I (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 5: Training with Blake (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 6: Barriers (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 7: Origins II (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 8: Secret Mission (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 9: Pandemonium (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 10: Aftermath (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 11: Truths. Step One. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 1: Confronting the Dragon (UPDATED)
Arc 2 Chapter 2: Reality Changing Power (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 3: Old Habits Cut Deep (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 4: Ascended Semblance (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 5: Lucency, New World. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 6: Faunus World (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 7: Slaughterhouse (UPDATED)
Intermission #1
Arc 3, Chapter 1: Years Later (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 2: Years Later Part 2 (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 3: October 31st (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 4: The Final Truth (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 6: A Happy Night
Arc 3, Chapter 7: Dreamscape Battle
Arc 3, Chapter 8: Rubys Birthday
Arc 3, Chapter 9: Erens Birthday. A World Far From Okay
Arc 3, Chapter 10: The Universe Hopping Son.
Arc 3, Chapter 11: Non Typical Reunion
Arc 3, Chapter 12: The Twin Roses
Arc 3, Chapter 13: A Much Needed Break From Fighting.
Intermission #2
Arc 4, Chapter 1: A.B.O World
Arc 4, Chapter 2: Duo of Chaos. Overwhelming Teamwork
Arc 4: Chapter 3: A New Rival? Withdrawals.
Arc 4, Chapter 4: A Talk. Reassurance.
Arc 4, Chapter 5: Gifted versus Earned Power.
Arc 5, Chapter 1: Ever After?
Arc 5, Chapter 2: Omniverse
Arc 5, Chapter 3: Reunited with Her.
Arc 5, Chapter 4: A Nice Break Hopefully
Arc 5, Chapter 5: Two and Two
Arc 5, Chapter 6: Questionable Reveal
Arc 6, Chapter 1: Scale out of Whack
Arc 6, Chapter 2: The Villians Of a Perfect World
Arc 6, Chapter 3: The Disciple of Light/Dark
Arc 6, Chapter 4: The First Disciple
Arc 6, Chapter 5: Immovable Object
Arc 6, Chapter 6: Fused Consequences
Arc 6, Chapter 7: (Lemon) A Celebration
Arc 6, Chapter 8: Blake Belladonna
Arc 6, Chapter 9: Yang Xiao Long
Arc 8, Chapter 1: The Belladonna Home
Arc 8, Chapter 2: (Lemon) Connection
Arc 8, Chapter 3: A Warriors Return
Arc 8, Chapter 4: Thoughtful Night
Arc 9, Chapter 1: A Grim(m) Hell
Arc 9, Chapter 2: Grimmified Remnant
Arc 9, Chapter 3: Halls of Belial
Arc 9, Chapter 4: Walls of Denial
Arc 9, Chapter 5: Downpour of Trauma
Arc 10, Chapter 1: Multiversal Vacation
Arc 10, Chapter 2: Flaming Fury
Arc 10, Chapter 3: Vengeful Search
Arc 10, Chapter 4: Duo of Annihilation
Arc 10, Chapter 5: Shadow Thief
Arc 10, Chapter 6: RWBE
Arc 10, Chapter 7: Regret
Arc 10, Chapter 8: A Mothers Shame
Arc 10, Chapter 9: (Lemon) Whiterose
Arc 11, Chapter 1: Impending Invasion
Arc 11, Chapter 2: Final Stand of Remnant
Arc 11, Chapter 3: Final Battle
Completed. For Now...
Preview of Book 2
Christmas Special!
Unknown Fate for Team RWBY

Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo

362 1 1
By BoSoknJOC

Eren POV:

Rose: "Arf! Arf Arf Arf!"

Well. This is my life right now. A 23 year old sister who is currently an oversized puppy. Figured she would act like a Wolf but nope...just a little puppy.

Eren: "Alright Rose, let's go lay down okay?"

I sit up on the bed and pat it. She happily jumps up and rests her head on my leg. Her tail is wagging happily, it's really cute.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Eren: "Come in!"

The door opens and a black bundle of hair with hints of red pops out from it.

Ruby: "Bro? Everything alright?"

Eren: "Yeah yeah we're okay. Rose wanted to just relax was all. She had a bit of a moment and needed to leave the room."

Ruby: "Alright...are you okay Rose?"

Rose turns her head and immediately gets off of me and runs over to Ruby. She quickly grabs her and hugs her super tight, licking her face and rubbing her face all over Ruby.

Ruby: "Eeeep! What's going on?"

Eren: "Let it happen Ruby."

Ruby quickly hugs Rose and scratches right above her tail. This causes Rose to whimper but still hold Ruby. Then she pulls Ruby to the bed and lays on it.

Eren: "You want belly rubs?"

Roses eyes light up and quickly nods over and over, lifting her shirt up for her stomach. She puts her hands up like paws near her face and whimpers for us. I look at Ruby and who looks back at me.

Eren: "You wanna go first?"

Ruby: "Hehe. Sure!"

She reaches her hands down and starts rubbing and patting all over Roses stomach. Rose starts panting after a couple of seconds and even kicks her leg up like a dog would when getting scratched in a weak spot of theirs.

Ruby: "Woah! Look at her go! She's like an actual dog!"

Eren: "Yep. It's a thing Faunus try not to tell humans about so they don't take advantage of them. The only ones who would ever be able to do that though is probably the SDC."

After a couple minutes of petting Ruby finally stops and Rose puts her shirt back down. She stretches and then slowly crawls onto the floor and curls up into a ball. I didn't even notice this but I think her tail got way fluffier and bigger then before. She's able to wrap her body a bit in it as she lays down like a dog.

Ruby: "Do all Faunus have this?"

Eren: "I think some are able to train it to either take way longer to activate or simply not go into it at all. Rose here takes a little longer while Blake takes about a minute before she's fully a little house cat."

Ruby: "So...If I transformed...could this happen? Same with Yang?" She says this a little nervous but also interested.

Eren: "Hmm...do we test it?"

Ruby shuffles a little in place before closing her eyes. A couple seconds later her hair grows a bit, covering her humans ears and out comes her tail and wolf ears.

Ruby: "P-Please be gentle b-brother."

I pull her into a gentle hug and gently play with her ears and tail. She whimpers but holds onto me. 10 seconds go by and she starts to pant like a dog.

Ruby: "I-I...oh geez I can feel it...it's like a primal feeling..."

Eren: "Let it take over. Let it go."

Ruby sighs and relaxes into my body while I pet her more and more. Another 30 seconds go by before her tail starts to wag on its own rapidly. I let her go and she looks up at me.

Eren: "How do you feel sis?"

Ruby: "Arf! Arf!"

Hahahahah, this is fun. Got two little puppies AND a kitty now. All that's left is...oh god all that's left is the lion...

Eren: "Hmmm...can you follow commands?"

I lift my hand up and open it for her.

Eren: "Paw?"

She lifts her hand and puts it in mine.

Eren: "Good girl. Now I know. Let's see...let's try this."

I smile and point my other hand at Rose who's laying down not doing anything.

Eren: "Go see Rose! Maybe she'll be your friend! You two can play and sleep together!"

Ruby gets excited and her tail wags faster. She gets off the bed and slowly goes to Rose on her hands and knees. She gets close up to Roses face and starts sniffing. Rose opens her eyes and watches the younger pup sniff her.

This...this is a whole thing. No other way to describe it then a thing.

Rose slowly gets up on her hands and knees and sniffs Ruby as well. It's like when dogs sniff eachother to see where they've been or what they're like.

...

...

...

Are they gonna do anything or just keep doing this?

Rose relaxes and lays down on her side. Ruby gets into Roses arms and rolls over so she can be the little spoon. Rose puts a leg over Ruby and snuggles her, her tail slapping the floor.

Eren: "They're...cuddling?"

Ruby sighs happily as she gets snuggled in Roses arms and body in general. Rose gives one final lick to Rubys cheek before closing her eyes. Ruby doesnt decide to fall asleep but instead just lays in her embrace. Ruby looks up at me and even with her in her animal state I can read her face saying "I love you. Thank you".

Eren: "Heh. The others gotta see this."

I get off the bed and head to the door. I open it and the two pups look at me.

Eren: "I'll be back in just a second okay?"

I close the door and quickly run over to RWBY's dorm. I open it and quickly get to the couch.

Eren: "Yang. Follow me. Now."

Yang: "What? Huh? Is it bad? You've been gone for about 10 minutes...is Rose okay?"

Eren: "You need to see this. You two stay here."

Yang pauses her game and gets up and follows me out of the dorm. On our way she grabs my arm and stops me.

Yang: "Is something bad going to be behind your door?"

Eren: "No. It's far from bad. I just figured you would hate to miss this sight."

Yang looks confused but keeps following me. We make it to my door and I grab the door knob.

Eren: "Here we go sis."

I open the door and Yang steps in and immediately gasps at the two now puppies laying on the floor together.

Yang: "W-What? What're they doing?"

Eren: "Just like Blake earlier where she was a cat, these two are wolves right now. Ruby is more like a dog though which is weird but maybe because she's young. Rose is starting to act more like a relaxed wolf though."

Yang stares in confusion but also smiles from how adorable the sight is.

Eren: "Watch. Ruby! Rose! Speak!"

Ruby: "Arf Arf Arf!"

Rose: "Woof! Woof!"

Yangs eyes sparkle just like Rubys would as she takes in the absolute adorable sight infront of her. Her two sisters are like giant dogs right now!

Yang: "Oh my Gods! This is awesome!"

Yang walks up to the two Rubys and sits down with them. Ruby is the first to act as she sits up and leans forward at Yang, sniffing her leg and hand. Rose just lays back and watches the younger pup and blonde hair girl. Rose, while being in a less then human state, can still tell it's someone important and someone that she knows, even if she can't tell it's her sister.

Yang: "This is so cute but so weird too...what would happen if Blake was in this room in her own mode? What if I was?"

Eren: "That's a good question. Since lions and lionesses were the kings and queens of the jungle...would these girls act different around you?"

Yang: "I don't want them to be afraid! I wanna be like them!"

I wouldn't want them to be afraid of her either. I'm sure since Blake remembered what happened when she was in that state that these girls would too. I wonder if they could be able to alter how they act like this though after the first time, even just barely.

Eren: "If Blake was here you two would be fine I think right? You're both cats after all. You're just a much bigger and more dangerous cat."

Yang pouts a little before Ruby starts licking Yangs hand, showing love, affection and accepting her as a new best friend! Yang uses her other hand and pets the little wolf pup on the head. Rose stretches and moves up a bit and rests her head on Yangs knee.

Yang: "You two are precious."

Eren: "Speaking of Ruby. We need to talk. Light showed me something and taught me something very...valuable."

Yang looks over and sees me with a much more serious face and tone. She sighs and keeps the two girls close to her.

Yang: "What did he say? What about Ruby? This one?"

Eren: "No. The original one apparently."

I sit down on my bed so I'm not just standing the whole time during this.

Yang: "The original one? What about her? Shouldn't we probably not interfere with the original? I feel like that could mess up a lot of things."

Eren: "Maybe. But...currently, she's in this realm called Ever After. Some place in Atlas had a pathway over there thanks to an oversight by the God of Darkness. I don't know the story about how they got there but Ruby is currently in this new realm."

Yang looks distant like she's deep in thought before speaking.

Yang: "Okay. Continue."

Eren: "Ever After is similar to the Throne World, being an alternate realm of this universe. The only difference being that the Throne World is a personal realm for the Gods and by extension, us. Ever After, according to the two, is connected to every multiverse in the Omniverse."

Yang: "The...Omniverse?"

Eren: "Yes. We're our own multiverse, filled with all the universes we have and haven't seen, with the Brothers being the Gods of it. The Throne World rests right outside of this multiverse. There are other multiverses outside of our own with their own Gods, people, timelines, universes, everything. And this Ever After place is connected to all of them."

Yang looks down and begins processing the information. After a bit she nods.

Yang: "Did Light tell you why Ever After exists?"

Eren: "It was supposed to be a heaven for the best of each multiverse but later scrapped. In the under levels of Ever After are miles and miles of prisons and a necropolis for the worst of each multiverse, never to see the light of day. Any mortal who ends up there is also faced with their worst demons. The only way to escape Ever After is by conquering said demons and escaping through the giant castle on the "island"."

Yang: "So Ruby is in danger!"

Eren: "Yes. But I don't know if we're allowed to intervene. If the original timeline hasn't been tampered with, then this is what is supposed to happen. Let's just pray the under levels are inaccessible to anyone who visits the place."

Yang: "Yeah...you're right. Let's hope others were able to somehow get over there...just so she isn't alone."

My scroll buzzes. I take it out and answer.

Eren: "Hello?"

Tai: "Hey. We're leaving in a couple minutes. Summer just wanted to know if she could talk to you privately for a second."

Hmm...

Eren: "Uh...sure, we can do that."

Tai: "Perfect. Thank you. Come back to the dorm."

Eren: "Alright."

I hang up and put the scroll back in my pocket. I sit up and walk over to Yang and the two Rubys.

Eren: "I'll be back in a second Yang. Mom wants to talk."

I look down at the two pups and pet both theirs heads.

Eren: "Treat Yang well okay? She's your new friend so I'm sure you'll be good to her."

I head to the door and leave. I can already see Qrow and Dad outside the dorm.

Qrow: "Hey kid. Is that older Ruby okay?"

Eren: "Yeah she's fine. It was nice seeing you two."

Qrow pats my head and Dad gives me a hug.

Tai: "Thank you Eren...I'll make sure to be the best father I can be."

Eren: "I hope so...thank you Dad."

They both leave and then finally Mom comes out of the dorm. She closes it and walks to me, shaking. She grabs my hands and looks up at me.

Summer: "I...I'm still so sorry for being nothing but...nothing but a bitch to you. I was the worst. B-But. I still want to make up in any way I can. Will you allow me to?"

...

Eren: "Again, while I can't forgive you for the past, I am willing to give a second chance. Being able to talk things out with Dad, Ruby and Yang has helped. Remember, if I didn't have Wail and I was a normal kid in terms of strength and we didn't know about the multiverse, I would never want to see you again."

I feel her grip my hands in hers. I give her a small but genuine smile.

Eren: "I would like to have my actual mom back. I want to see you do good. Please do so."

I see tears fall down her face and she gives me one final tight hug.

Summer: "T-Thank you so much...you won't regret this...I swear! When you 3 come back after this semester I'll make you the biggest cake and dinner imaginable!"

Eren: "Heheheh...I bet Mom."

She lets go and pats me on the arm before leaving.

Summer: "Bye bye son."

Eren: "See you later Mom."

I watch her leave with the others and I finally step back inside the dorm room. Looks like Bella is playing her own save file of the game Yang was playing earlier with Blake watching and Weiss reading.

Blake: "Hm? Oh hi Eren. How are the two Rubys?"

Eren: "I recommend you guys go over there immediately...it's a sight to behold."

Bella pauses the game and turns towards me.

Bella: "A bad one?"

Eren: "Nope. Just go. You'll see what I mean."

As the two Belladonnas get up and leave the dorm, I stop Weiss as she tries to walk by me.

Weiss: "Huh?"

Eren: "Sit."

She looks up at me nervous. She knows what this is. She sits down on the couch looking uncharacteristically scared.

Weiss: "L-Look I..."

Eren: "I am happy for you and Ruby, I am. I hope it's an actual relationship and not just a hook up. That's not what those hickeys on Ruby meant...right?" I say this with Wails aura engulfing me.

Weiss: "Y-Yes! W-We both confessed and we had a m-moment..."

Eren: "Good...Good...now...I'm sure you know the reason on why Rose had to leave the room, right?"

Weiss nods nervously. I put my thumb and index finger on her chin and make her look up at me with Wail active, lighting the room up.

Eren: "If what happened to Rose happens here...you will be reduced to nothing but smoldering ash in a crater. She may have been a bitch to me in the past but that's my twin still. But even if I don't destroy you...let's think about what Yang would do..."

Weiss clasps her hands together and tries to build up confidence.

Weiss: "I-I can assure you that whatever went through that other me's head won't have a chance of going through mine. I promise. I swear on it."

I sigh and deactivate Wail, patting her shoulder.

Eren: "Deal then. I accept you two being together."

She gives me a smile and we both head to the door. Before I can open it she gives me a hug from behind.

Eren: "Hm?"

Weiss: "Thank you...I was really nervous...I'll admit that much."

I turn around and hug her back gently.

Eren: "I can imagine. When the two siblings of the person you like are demigods basically I can only imagine how nerve wracking. Just remember that Yang is still the same old Yang, even if she's as strong as me now."

Weiss returns the hug and we both just sit there in silence. It's a good silence though.

Weiss: "Alright. Enough of that." She says with a laugh.

We both let go and head towards my dorm room. She walks a bit faster then me since she seems excited about whatever she's going to see.

The door flies open and she yelps in surprise.

Weiss: "What the?"

I step over into the room and see...well...Yang and Blake are fully in their own animal modes. Yang is laying on my bed proudly while the other 3 lay on the floor. Blake and Ruby are both cuddled up to Rose who's laying next to Bella who's giving Rose a nice little ear scratch.

Eren: "I don't even think I was gone for more then 2 minutes."

Weiss: "Eren? What is this?"

Ruby sees Weiss and starts to crawl on her hands and knees to Weiss. I keep Weiss still and Ruby finally gets close to her and looks up.

Weiss: "Ruby...?"

Ruby: "Arf!"

Ruby reaches her hands up like paws for Weiss. Weiss thinks for a second before breaking character and ruffling Rubys hair with her hands.

Weiss: "Who's a good girl?"

Even with Ruby in full on dog mode she blushes and looks away before barking again. Weiss smiles and helps Ruby back to the main group.

Eren: "Bella. What happened?"

Bella is currently on my bed alongside Yang who I guess has graciously allowed her on my bed which she now considers her throne.

Bella: "I dunno. Blake and Yang wanted to join in...Yang was a little difficult though."

Eren: "Bella I was gone for 2 minutes."

I go over to my bed and go to sit but Yang lets out a little roar. I turn towards her and she looks at me.

Eren: "It's my bed Miss."

Yang sniffs me before letting out a low groan and rubbing her head on my hand.

Bella: "Lion Yang likes you. Congrats."

Eren: "Uh huh..."

I finally get to sit on my bed and sigh. It's been a long day today...can I catch a break soon?

Bella: "You alright bro?"

Eren: "I'm just tired..."

She pulls me into a hug and ruffles my hair a bit.

Bella: "Don't lie to me Eren."

Eren: "Fine. I'm just stressed is all. Not about anything specific. I'm just stressed."

I think Yang detected my stress because she slowly crawls up to me and lays down on my lap. Unfortunately if I look down at her her breasts will be in the way.

Eren: "Hi Yang."

I scratch her cheek and she seems to love it. I look down and see Bella now playing with Blake and Rose who seem to get along just fine. I look past them and see Ruby snuggling in Weiss's arms, her tail wagging rapidly. I think even with Ruby as she is she knows that's her new girlfriend...that's gonna take some getting used to.

Bella: "Well. Things will be okay Eren. I assure you. Maybe some day we could ask the brothers for a vacation? Me, you, Yang and Rose?"

Eren: "Hm? Why Yang?"

Bella: "Let's be honest with ourselves, if Yang wasn't in RWBY, she'd be the final member of TIME considering how she got her strength. She's also one of the 4 main people to be involved with the Brothers besides us 3."

Final member of TIME...I hadn't thought about that. We only have 3 people still since Faunus Mom is an assistant for Glynda here. She's become a motherly figure for more then just me and my two sisters as well. All of RWBY, JNPR and TIME have her with us. We do still need a fourth...but who?

Bella: "But if we wanted our own fourth person then we'd need to go to some other world. No way we can just take someone from here who's random and drop all of this info on them. Maybe an alternate of Weiss? Yang? Maybe Blace?"

Eren: "Maybe. We can wait on that though. We only would want a 4th person just to have a full roster, not because we need one."

I sigh deeply and feel Yang rub her head on my hand again. I look up and see Rose getting up and stretching before cracking her back too.

Rose: "Oooh..that was a good stretch."

Eren: "Heh. You done?"

Rose: "Yep. As much as I like to do that when I'm with family, it does get pretty boring when I'm not doing anything. Can't play video games, read or any of that when I'm a wolf now can I?"

Bella: "Fair enough. Was it enjoyable though? It's not like I can experience it."

Rose: "It's nice. All of your stresses fade away into nothing and it's...I don't really know how to explain it. It's nice though."

Rose then turns around and sees Weiss with Ruby in her arms. Roses ears lower and she steps over towards their bed which is actually just Bella's.

Weiss: "Hm? Oh, h-hi Rose."

Oh god I can feel her nervousness and fear from here...

Rose: "Weiss."

Weiss's eyes dart around the entire room. She's shaking a little in place. Even Ruby tries to relax her by licking her hand.

Rose: "I don't think you're the same Weiss I knew. Prove it."

Rose then walks away from the two and joins us on the bed right after Yang gives her the initiation process of sniffing her.

Rose: "You alright little bro?"

Eren: "I don't think I'll ever get used to my twin calling me their younger brother."

Rose: "I'm 23. You are?"

Eren: "18."

Rose: "You're my younger brother. Anyways, you alright?"

Eren: "I'm just stressed about nothing is all. There's something stressing me out but I don't know what it is."

Rose puts an arm around me and holds me close. I feel her tail rubbing against my back and it's really relaxing actually.

Rose: "Everything will be fine. Let's just relax in this little play pen of ours we have going here. Maybe Yang or Blake or Ruby would like to play?"

Eren: "Heh. Maybe."

The rest of the day was spent playing with the other 3 animal space Faunus. Once they dropped out of it they left. But Blake pulled me aside to tell me something...a foreshadowing.

Blake: "Eren~"

Eren: "Y-Yeah?"

Blake: "I can feel my heat coming very very soon. Do you know what that means?"

Eren: "I...have an idea but can you explain?"

Blake: "Of course sweetie..."

She leans forward towards my ear and whispers seductively.

Blake: "We're gonna fuck till we can't move~"

And with that she leaves while swaying her hips on purpose and leaving me blue balled.

Ugh...at least I can look forward to that.
.
.
.
Next Chapter: Scale out of Whack

PREVIEW OF UPCOMING CHAPTERS:

"Eren Rose...you're nothing but a copycat! I'm the real deal! The real me would never be a villain like yourself!"

"You two versus all of Beacon. Whoever wins gets to stay in the multiverse..."

"The Perfect...Timeline?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 104 39
- Remnant #1 "In spite of everything you've done for them... eventually they will HATE YOU" After defeating Salem, Ruby's life became increasingly di...
93.2K 1.1K 13
(RWBY AND MHA DO NOT BELONG TO ME!) Alone and broken, the son of Kai Chisaki lived among the Rose/Xiao/Branwen family. Summer Rose was your mother...
161K 1.4K 13
What happens when you wake up in a strange place and can't remember anything but a curtain fiery flamed woman. What happens when You find out your a...
213K 2.6K 34
For as long as he could remember (y/n) Rose has been fascinated with fire. One day when (y/n)'s semblance manifests itself it catches the attention o...