the way i loved you

By ava-vhs

"You do not understand how much I hate you," I whisper our breaths mixing. "And you do not understand how muc... More

character aesthetics
summer
satan
breathe
coffee
sun
whisper
chills
ache
nothing
shower

author's note!!

13K 113 32
By ava-vhs

Hey loves!!

My name is Ava and I am so so happy to be bringing you guys "the way I loved you" (title inspired by my saviour Taylor Swift obviously)

This book is amazing and I'm already attached to the characters, I hope every single one of you loves it!!

If you read "parties, booze & boys" which was my last book (now unpublished) this story has a few of the same scenes so hopefully, you'll recognize a few ;)

For anyone who is confused about my username, it used to be avabrookesxx but I have since changed it.

Now enough chitchat! Hope y'all love the story <3

(updates to come every 1-3 days)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.5K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
486K 12.8K 47
"What is your name?" I asked, staring into her doe-like eyes. Almost immediately her face twisted in horror. Her eyes switched back and forth frantic...
325K 6.3K 39
"You're so wet,Kitten." He whispered in my ear. Making me shiver. His finger slowly,circulating on my clit. "You want to feel my big fingers in you...
30.5K 541 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...