She's A Singer (RIREN)

By gayfanficslol

FEMALE SINGER EREN x LEVI!!! Oh and short Eren, your welcome Levi. - Book is almost like a remix of my story... More

1. 🎶
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. 🎶
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. 🎶
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. 🎶
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. 🎶
36.
37. 🎶
38.
39.
40.
41. 🎶
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.🎶
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.

9.

435 9 5
By gayfanficslol

I knocked on the door of Hanji and the door swung open to reveal the crazy brunette. "Come in come in!" She giggled.

I shoved past her and walked inside. I made myself comfortable by sitting on the couch next to Erwin. "They aren't here yet." Erwin confirmed. "They went to go pick up the pizza and some snacks for us."

"Ok." I rolled my eyes and watched whatever program was on the TV. Hanji was bouncing up and down. "Calm your horses Hanji. You're fucking into females, not males. And you're the top." I spat.

She laughed. "Oh Levi just because I'm bouncing up and down doesn't mean I'm thinking of cock."

"Tch." I rolled my eyes and looked away from the crazy glasses.

-

About atleast an hour later or sitting there waiting I snapped. "Okay what the hell, if they aren't coming then what do you guys want?" I spat.

"What." Hanji and Erwin both said before laughing.

"I don't get what's so funny, if you guys wanted to hang out you could've just said so." I folded my arms.

"Oh of course we did! But we also wanted you to meet our partners." Hanji added making me groan.

"Tell them to hurry the fuck u-"

The door opened up and we all shot our heads towards the door. I saw a female and a male... They looked familiar..

"Oh.. We're we taking too long?!" The male asked. Erwin stood up so did Hanji going over to help them.

I slightly felt awkward at the females gaze. "Names Mikasa. That's Armin." She walked over to me once Hanji took the bags out of her hands. Their names seem familiar also.

"Levi." I responded. She shook my hand that I dropped out for her. We had a small contest of who can stare the longest with their harsh glares.

"Enough!" Erwin said making the both of us blink and look away.

Mikasa smirked and so did I. "I think the two of them will get a long just fine." Hanji giggled. I rolled my eyes and mumbled.

"Shitty glasses..."

I then greeted the male. "Armin Arlert!" He giggled.

"Levi." I responded and shook his soft hand. Hm... So Hanji and Erwin are actually taken and the two of them seem good for them... Hanji needed someone like Mikasa that's for sure.

Armin seems like someone to have his nose in the books and that's perfect for Erwin. They both love reading so...

I groaned. "Y'all don't know how to shut the door?" I asked as I walked over to the door and was going to shut it but then...

"Wait!" Armin spoke. "Our friend is out there still."

I rolled my eyes. "Doing what?" I raise a brow.

"She's getting the other bags." Mikasa said and her eyes widened. "Oh fuck we forgot to help."

I rolled my eyes and stopped them from going out there. I walked to their car that was parked really sideways, I then turned to the trunk and saw a brunette with her wearing baggy sweat pants and a black hoodie.

I smirked slightly when I saw those beautiful bright eyes. "Levi?!" She asked and ran towards me hugging me with all those bags on her arms. I frowned slightly knowing she was gonna come back inside with all of those bags by herself.

I slowly hugged her back, slightly tugging on the bags. "Give me those." She gave half of the bags to me and groaned.

"Thank god, they were heavy!" She giggled.

I smirked slightly knowing I wouldn't have to be a third wheel it would've been highly annoying.

She shut the trunk down and together we walked inside of Hanji's house. We put the bags down in the kitchen where everyone was putting stuff up.

"We're so sorry Eren!" Armin and Mikasa both said.

"It's fine." She smiled softly at them.

-

"Wait so you two know eachother?" Mikasa asked.

"Yeah!" Eren said happily.

"I knew you guys were familiar." I spoke calmly remembering them from when they went on stage with her.

"Yeah we're his dancers. Our other friends would've came but they all have plans right now." Armin nodded at me.

I nodded back as I sat next to Eren who had her legs laid over the couch.

"Told you Levi." Hanji spoke calmly. "We said that we were dating people who knew Eren."

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Erwin put on a movie and everyone began to watch. The two couples cuddled up cutely while eating their pizza's.

I rolled my eyes and sighed a bit. Eren then spoke, "How did your girlfriend like the roses yesterday?" Eren asked.

I frowned slightly. Thinking about yesterday was nice, but then Eren. For some reason I feel like I regret having sex with Petra. Damn.

"She liked them." I nodded.

"That's great! Did you wrap the presents up?" She whispered.

"Yep. They are ready to go in two days." I nodded at the laying figure.

She smiled up at me before sitting up. She slowly moved closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "This is fine right?" She asked quietly basically asking for permission.

"Yeah." I nodded. Not like she was laying her head on my lap...

-

The movie ended and everyone was still chilling like usual. But then I got a call.

I walked out of the room and answered it. "Yeah?"

It was Petra.

"I'm coming over. Stay there." She said calmly.

"Oh uh okay. See you then babe." I said quietly.

She hung up and I sighed. Fuck. Hanji and Erwin don't even like her. I went back to the room and pulled Hanji and Erwin up away from their partners leaving Mikasa, Armin, and Eren to talk to themselves.

"What's wrong?" They both asked by seeing the annoyed look on my face.

"Petra is coming over and Eren is here and you guys already know the deal." I spat.

"That whore is fucking coming?!" Hanji groaned so did Erwin.

"Yeah... She just said it out of the bloom... She's gonna ask why I've been hanging out with Eren without her knowing... This is so bad."

"Just say you didn't even know that Me and Erwin were taken by celebrity's." I rolled my eyes at her words.

"Okay I'll do that." I nodded at her and they nodded back.

-

"What was that all about?" Eren asked snuggling up towards me.

"Petra's coming." I let out a shaky breath.

"Oh." She moved back slightly. "I see, why is that a problem?"

"Well number one, my friends don't like her, they think she's a whore, and two your here and she's a big fan of you and will probably annoy you till your fucking dead."

Eren laughed with her soft chuckle. I could only smile at her beautiful laugh. "It's fine. I don't care about her annoying me, I don't actually get annoyed that easily."

"Well that's good, but she is a really big fan of you so good luck." I mumbled. As soon as I finished the sentence a knock on the door came.

Hanji groaned and Mikasa looked up at her before looking at me, I suppose that Hanji told Mikasa about Petra already. So did Erwin.

I sighed and got up from Eren and walked to the door. I opened the door up and Petra shoved past me walking inside. I shut the door and quickly grab her hand.

"Woah calm down." I chuckled slightly.

"Tch. Why are you here? And you reek of perfume. I swear if that employee of yours is here I'll kill her."

"I think your gonna wanna kill your idol." I let go of her and she raised a brow at me. She walked into the room and her eyes widened.

"Hi there." Eren peeked from the couch making me slightly smirk.

"EREN!" She ran towards the female and hugged her tightly. Eren hugged her back softly and gave me a smile as she looked over Petra. I smiled back before going over to the other side of Petra sitting down.

Hanji groaned some more. "What a whore."

I rolled my eyes and glared at Hanji and she only glared at Petra. Erwin sighed and Armin did also. Mikasa glared at Petra for a moment before cuddling Hanji. That's actually adorable...

-

The rest of the time Petra was too excited to talk to anyone but Eren.

I felt bad for Eren but she actually seemed interested by Petra. "Levi's birthday is on Christmas."

"Aht aht." I covered Petra's mouth. "Dammit Petra." I said when Eren's eyes widened.

"Seriously! Levi why didn't you tell me?!" She asked happily.

"Wait, you've two talked a lot?" Petra asked looking between the two of us.

"Not really." Eren said once he looked at me catching onto the gulp I did.

Thank you Eren.

"Oh okay." Petra nodded and smiled a bit. "But yeah his birthday is on Christmas, you should come over! All of you guys." She said towards my friends and their partners.

"Bitch." Hanji mumbled and looked away before giving Petra a smile. "Sure!"

I laughed a bit. Hanji was too funny when she wanted to be.

Erwin also nodded and Mikasa and Armin agreed to come also. Probably because they were going to hang out with their partners anyway.

"Are you free Eren?"

Eren looked at me before looking back at Petra and smiling. "Yeah."

Wasn't Eren going to go see his parents though? Oh well.

I sighed. "Guess it's settled." I mumbled.

-

After leaving Hanji's and getting Petra off of Eren, I took Petra to her job late at night and kissed her goodbye.

I told her I would go back and pick her up in two hours and she nodded.

I went home and got onto my phone calling Petra's parents.

The phone rang for awhile before someone answered. "Levi!" Her mom, Patty, (random name) spoke. "How are you?"

"I'm good... But for christmas I want to surprise her by you guys coming over? I'll fly you guys out by tomorrow and get you a hotel. Then the next day you guys will come over. Don't worry I'll pick you up also."

"Awe that's sweet of you! Of course we will. Give us the info love." She smiled.

I talked a little longer towards them before finally hanging up. This was gonna be a terrible christmas. I can feel it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 15.8K 31
In this AU, Levi is the lead singer of Shiganshina's local band, For Humanity. He has unknowingly lured, eighteen-year-old, Eren Jaeger into his web...
755 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
6.7K 294 30
Eren is an abused teen. His parents have sexually and physically abused him for years. Several kids in hiss school/ neighborhood also abuse him. One...
29.4K 585 26
Eren wasn't just any cold blooded killer. He was someone who saved Levi's life. It was dark and cold outside from the rain that poured down hours ag...