𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚...

By mshbells

--SLOW UPDATES-- ✎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❝You can't beat the one on top.❝ ✎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❝Watch me.❝ Y/N L/N, student of XX Universi... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Welcome and Prologue.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 1 || Unexpected coffee .ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 2 || A project and some trouble.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 3 || Chit Chat.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 4 || Skipping class.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 5 || Helping him.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 6 || His jacket.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 7 || A date?!.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 8 || THE date.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 10 || The plan.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 11 || Me, you, and her.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 12 || Collab.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 13 || Drunk.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 14 || Did you regret?.ೃ࿐!
srry
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 15 || Confession!.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 16 || The incident.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 17 || A confrontation?.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 18 || Gyun Beo.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 19 || Problems and Problems.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 20 || A weird deal.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 21 || Good.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 22 || A bullshit date.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 22.1||Filler Chapter-Chanwoo .ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 22.2||Filler Chapter-Yangsoo .ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 23|| Arguement.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 24|| Taxi.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 25||Feverish.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 26||Mistake.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 27||Stiff air.ೃ࿐!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 9 || Jae Iseul.ೃ࿐!

2.1K 112 7
By mshbells

2nd person POV

You woke up to Jiwon tapping your shoulder very, very, gently. You groggily opened your eyes and got up as the train stopped. You got off the train and walked with Jiwon to campus. 

"You know, I don't really need you to walk me to the dorms." You said, smiling at him. He breathed in the cold night's air as he didn't respond. You stared at him for a second longer before looking at the ground, feeling tired. You could guess that he was tired as well.

"Ehm, do you think we could hang out again soon?" You asked him as you synced your steps with his. You were hoping he'd say yes. 

"Sure, if I'm free." He responded plainly. You felt a smile creep up your face as you continued to stare at the floor. But when your fingers brushed against his slightly, you couldn't help

Although today was a blast, you were a bit disappointed that you had to miss your stream. Well, whatever, it was only for today. It was late into the night but you were still thinking of collaborating with Bj Alex. It'd be a fun little one-time thing to boost each other's profiles. 

But taking your mind off of streaming, you said goodbye to Jiwon and closed the door as he left, leaving you with... Nothing to do. You were bored now, and although you would much rather sleep, you suddenly didn't feel like doing so.

You decided to tell Chanwoo about the date that went surprisingly very well. You also planned to say to him about... Chae Won. It wasn't anything new, you've been through the process of telling Chanwoo about someone bothersome and him dealing with them for you. But you felt it wasn't necessary this time, you just wanted to say to him how everything went.

...Calling Oh Chanwoo...

"Hey! I'm guessing you're home right now?" Chanwoo said as he answered the call. You sat up on your bed.

"Yeah, what about you?" 

"I'm still at the cafe. Why don't you stop by? Dong Gyun just left sadly, but he said he might come back a little later." Chanwoo explained. You thought about it for a second and decided, sure, why not?

"Alright, but can you please get me a waffle? I'm a bit hungry," 

"Fine. You have to pay though,"

"I know! I'm heading there right now, bye." 

Call ended.

You ended the call as you stood up and put on a jacket as you left your dorm room. Right as you did that, you heard loud, obnoxious footsteps to your side. Turning your head, it was your friend, drunk. When she spotted you, she immediately ran and hugged you like a child.

"Oh, Jae Iseul, what are you doing here?" You asked her as she started giggling. You smiled awkwardly when she didn't respond. She strongly smelled like alcohol, which tempted you to drink as well maybe. Not today though, you had a test tomorrow and you weren't in the mood to be waking up with a headache.

"What do you think, Han? I'm going back to my dorm of course!" She said, her words slurring. A visible blush was presented on her face as she smiled lazily whilst looking up at you. You knew she wasn't exactly a drinker, so you were a bit concerned. Plus...

"Just how drunk are you? I'm Y/N, not your Sunbae. And your dorm is in the other building! How did you even manage to get here by yourself?" You said, slinging her arm over you to support her as you walked her to her dorm.

It wasn't far but it definitely wasn't an easy 5-minute walk either. Something definitely happened to her and you couldn't be bothered to wait until she was sober. When you arrived at her door, you knocked three times, in hopes that her roommate would be there.

Creak...

"What the fuck do you-" The half-naked woman, who was named Kyung Min said groggily as she rubbed her eyes, but cut herself off when she saw you with Jae Iseul.

"Uhm, can we come in?" You asked politely. She said not a single word as she moved aside to let you enter. The dorm room they shared was much more spacious than yours. Probably because you occupied the dorm alone whilst they had to share.

You felt your neck slowly beginning to ache as you pulled Jae Iseul inside, only to almost drop her when you saw a naked man laying on the couch. You let out a shocked yelp but were shushed by Min quickly.

"Don't make too much noise, you'll wake my boyfriend." She said, putting a blanket over the said man. You blinked a few times before sighing, putting Jae on her bed in the other room.

You stared at her as she stared at the ceiling. 

"Hey, did anything happen while I was gone?" You asked her. Again, she was drunk so you weren't really expecting a proper answer. But you tried anyway.

Much to your shock, she started sobbing into her sleeves, saying a single name that you couldn't understand as it muffled again and again. You patted her head and hugged her to comfort her. 

"Aera cheated on me!" She sobbed out. You felt sad for your friend. Aera, her girlfriend for about 3 years already. You knew she loved her to the moon and back, of course, Jae would react like this.

Jae explained with very sloppy details what she had seen. She was heartbroken. You comforted her with hugs until she fell asleep to her tears. You made sure to prepare some medicine for the next morning. She was sure to have a massive headache. You hoped she'd recover quickly.

You left the dorm room and headed over to the cafe, digging your hands into the pockets of your jacket. When you saw the cafe, you looked through the glass window from afar and saw Chanwoo sleeping on the counter. You couldn't help but chuckle as a customer awkwardly stood in front, too afraid to disturb him from his sleep.

You walked into the cafe and put an apron on as you assisted the customer, whacking Chanwoo's head with a bag of coffee filters.

When he realized it was you, he excitedly scooted you over to the staff room and gave you the coffee that was supposed to be brimming with heat, but now, it was cold from waiting on a table with the fan directly facing it. The waffle beside it had also gone a bit cold, but it was, of course, still edible.

"So, what took you so long?! I was worried you got kidnapped or something!" Chanwoo said, taking a seat, putting one leg over the over as he slammed his hand on the table. You sighed as you sat down as well, resting your elbow on the table whilst you cupped your face in your palm.

"I ran into a problem but it wasn't anything serious." You said plainly.

"Did you guys fuck?!" He said a bit loudly, you were sure some customers heard it. You groaned as you shushed him.

"We didn't! It's the first time we've ever hung out outside of school for fucks sake, and we're friends." You said, shooting him a smile. He acted all disappointed at the information.

"Aw, too bad. I had an extra package, I would have let you borrow it." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes at him.

"No thanks, so do you wanna know what happened or not?" You said and he nodded, leaning in towards the table, curiosity driving him.

................................................................

"Wait, what happened on that train?!" He gasped dramatically. 

"We were looking into each other's eyes so passionately! We were so close to each other, it didn't even feel real!" You said, recalling the recent memory.

At that point, you had told Chanwoo everything that happened, leaving out the girl that bothered you, Chae Won. It's not like he needed to know about her, but she was just completely irrelevant right now.

"Alright, I think I should head back now. I still have to deal with my uhm... Rankings." You said and he nodded. You waved goodbye as you walked away.

"Wait, you didn't pay for the waffle!" He shouted from the counter. You then proceeded to run away, just to piss him off a bit. You'd pay tomorrow that's for sure.

You headed back to your dorm and plopped down face first onto your bed. You sighed in relief as you rolled over, stretching your body. 

You took out your phone and went to the mobile version of the streaming app you used and checked your page. A lot of people were apparently very confused about you missing your stream tonight. Some of them were mad. You clicked your tongue with frustration at the comments. It was only for today, why were they so upset?

As if that wasn't it, you scrolled and looked at your rankings, only to find out you were now in fifth place, with two people taking fourth and 2nd place. How could this happen in such a short span of time?!

One of the two streamers was into cosplay and would cosplay the characters that were most requested. Along with their partner, they would stream them fucking. You really didn't expect your rankings to drop even more. What pissed you off was the fact that Bj Alex didn't suffer from much of a loss.

You were now rethinking the whole "Oh hey, you should collaborate with Bj Alex!" suggestion that most of your fans have told you many times. You wanted to get back up on that leaderboard. But what was the reason?

It's much simpler than you would think. Firstly, you became slightly attached to the streaming platform itself. Second, you get all your money from streaming, you're practically living off of it. You couldn't afford to lose it. That's it, really.

But you being competitive was another thing. Even if it was with something as ridiculous as this, you wanted to be first. Which meant winning against any streamer presented.

Going back to Bj Alex, you remembered the 50k Nuts donation he made randomly on one of your special streams. You could still remember the aggressive feeling of the vibrations surging through you.

You should ask him if he wanted to collaborate with you. Yes, you should. Knowing him, he was also pretty competitive. This whole streaming thing was practically a little race between the two of you, one that you've never won.

You made up your mind. You're gonna ask him if he wants to maybe collaborate even in just one stream and if he says yes, then that's good. If he says no, then fuck.

Streamer Bj Alex                                                     Streamer Sapphire Rose

                                                                                                                             Hello:^

Uhm hello
Can I help you with something?

                                                                                                             Apparently yes

Oh? What is it?

                                                                      It may seem bold of me to ask but
                                                                               Could we maybe collaborate?

Well, this is a surprise.
What made you want to do that?

                                               As you know, our rankings suddenly dropped
                                           because of 3 other streamers. If you're up for it,
                                              we could stream together this one time to get
                                            each other's viewers to check out each other's
                                                                                       page. What do you think?

Hmm, it doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

                                                                                                          So is that a yes?

...

Sure.
Read at 11:49PM

YO I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD BWHGHAGSA

I no longer have covid woaijoie so here

baii

-bells

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.2K 33
Her smile, her innocence, her kindness, her warmth was gone after Muzan Kibutsuji ordered for her resurrection. A living corpse is what she is. Her e...
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
1.9M 77.1K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
129K 4.2K 44
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Oneshots, headcannons and scenarios collection of various Noblesse characters x reader. This story might also contain ships bet...