๐‘ด๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By kris_fantasy

!!!HIATUS!!! Brandi moves out from her old hometown and leaves everything behind to start a new life. She is... More

โค1โคŽ
โค2โคŽ
โค3โคŽ
โค4โคŽ
โค5โคŽ
โค6โคŽ
โค7โคŽ
โค8โคŽ
โค9โคŽ
โค10โคŽ
โค11โคŽ
โค12โคŽ
โค13โคŽ
โค14โคŽ
โค15โคŽ
โค16โคŽ

โค17โคŽ

24 3 0
By kris_fantasy

--Kai POV--
I had her lay on top of me while I was playing with her hair. I just couldn't get enough. After some minutes I decided to let her go and think of what I should say to her when I wake up. "Should I just confess?" I said to myself. I took a piece of paper and a pen. I sat on the couch in the living room thinking of what to write so I can practice how to say it. She made me really anxious. As I was writing I heard the doorbell. "Who is it at this time?" I thought. It was 10pm. I thought they might be my friends that wanted to come over to hang out but I had already told them that I was busy.  I got up to go and check the door but when I opened it there was no one. I closed it and went to sit back down. Still no one. Then again. I got up fast and opened the door and started shouting holding my phone. "Stop this prank it is getting annoying" I said loudly. When I turned back to go inside my door had been closed. "Shit" I thought. I checked my pockets to see if I had my keys but nothing. "Shit shit shit, Brandi is inside there" I said to myself.

--Ryujin POV--
Me and Sungho agreed to do a common prank distraction there was no need for something extraordinary since Kai was dumb enough to suspect anything dangerous. We did this 3 times. One for me to go inside, one for Sungho to go inside and one to lock him outside. We could hear him talking to himself. The mission had now began. I started searching for Brandi in every room while Sungho erased any traces or evidence that we were here. I found her unconscious on Kai's bed. I checked her pulse. Her heart was beating fast. "How much drugs did this f* give her?" I said to myself. I bet it was the first time Brandi took drugs and it was a big amount for someone's first time. I checked to see if she had any marks and she had a hickey on her neck. I started getting mad but I managed to stay calm to complete my mission and not let things get personal. I picked her up and I told Sungho I found her.
*Sungho: I managed to put a strong lock and everything is done. I think he will be able to get inside in the morning let's just hope he leaves from outside and assumes that Brandi left on her own.
*Ryujin: Yeah.. so how do we sneak out? She's unconscious.
*Sungho: I got a plan.

--Kai POV--
I was locked out of my own house. That was unbelievable. And I don't even know how it happened. I decided to call for one of my friends since it was kinda late to call the key guy to open the door for me. I went and stayed in my friend's house for the night. The next morning I decided to visit my house since I had called the key guy and I was now waiting for him. He arrived 5 minutes late saying he had lots of work to do. He opened the door for me and gave me a spare key just in case. I went inside. Everything seemed in place. I went to my bedroom to check if Brandi was there. She wasn't. I started panicking. "What if she got kidnapped??" I thought to myself. Then it hit me. Right.. Ryujin was suspicious.. maybe she has something to do with this, but how will I find her? I sat on my bed thinking. I looked around the room for a bit and saw a phone. "This doesn't look like mine" I said. It was Brandi's phone. Haha. Nice. Now I found how I'll reach her.  I started searching for Ryujin's contact number. "Huh?" I said to myself. I couldn't find Ryujin's number. Had Brandi deleted everything of Ryujin? No it can't be. I checked some apps and still nothing. I only found Ryujin at kakaotalk where they talked but other than that nothing. Then I thought of checking to see if Brandi's phone had a deleted contacts file but nothing. I started getting mad. I had nothing to do so I decided to check Brandi's phone gallery.  As I was scrolling through Brandi's camera roll I figured out who she hanged out the most with and there were pictures of her and her friends on many trips and in general outdoors. There was not a single picture of her and Ryujin together so why was Ryujin so attached... "Shit I need to find out more" I said to myself. I was 100% sure it was Ryujin who tricked me and I was determined to find her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.2K 43
TaeyongxReader ff Y/N was living the best life until she was struck with misery. How can someone's life go downhill in 1 day? Now she's forced to liv...
52.4K 2.4K 30
โ—๏ธrewriting notice (pls see rewriting notice update for more information) - a curse that turns one of your eyes into the color of your soulmate's. bu...
245K 8.9K 74
Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, the anime geek Seungmin, the nerd Hyunjin...
25.1K 1K 33
A girl whose both parents are absent and mostly value her academic stuffs over her emotional validation and neglects their daughter's need for emotio...