The night howler case- a zoot...

By BiancaSantana880

The story takes place during the events of the night howler case and nick wilde was part of the bad guys grou... More

Blast from the past
Missing mammals
Blast of the past: part 2
The case is on
Big trouble in Tundratown
The Chase in the Rainforest District
Nick's tragic backstory
Name the title contest
Cliffside Asylum
The dark truth
Downfall
Epiphany
Friends reunited
The case is back on
Train car chase
The real villian
Happy endings

Old friends/old wounds

1.5K 26 2
By BiancaSantana880

Somewhere in rainforest district, it was raining and thunder struck near the Animal Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

Inside nick and Judy were passing by the line of insane Chimal animals.

They were being escorted by jack, after he rescued his daughter, jack became a security guard at the asylum for his daughter to keep a close eye on dr. Terce.

They see many dangerous animals: poisonous tart frog, ocelot, boa, king vulture, howling monkey, Goliath bird eater and a iguana.

"Thanks again jack"

"It's the least I can do, after you help find my daughter"

"How is Jenna by the way" Nick asked

"Oh she's doing fine, she's getting therapy but she's doing okay"

They finally reach to the last glass cell that belonged to dr. Terce

"I must warn you"

Jack says as he use the keys to open the first iron gate holding dr. Terce.

"Dr. Terce is not normal"

"I'll give you that" Nick mutters.

"He's gotten...really crazy"

Then they see the glass cell, where dr. Terce was trimming his small plants.

Judy and Nick were confused as they look at jack.

"He said he wanted a hobby to better himself, but mostly he just spends inside attending his inside garden"

Nervously Judy and Nick approach the cell with caution.

Terce had his back turned away from them, as he trims the weeds off his favorite flower that reminds him of Jenna.

Judy was a bit nervous then she knocks on the glass.

"He-hel-lo, dr. Terce"

He stops and tilt his head up, "hello detective hops and wild" he spoke in a Russian accent, "long time no see"

"Nice little garden you got here professor"

"Yes" he turns around smiling at them sinisterly, "welcome to my little sanctuary, I'm trying to make it in the shape of Jenna, each flower reminds me of her, her screams, the terror in her eyes, her trembling body"

"Uh you know her dad is here right" Judy points out to a furious jack, who charged and bang on the glass.

"Don't make me come in there"

Then Nick holds him back.

Look dr. Terce, we have some questions for you"

"But I haven't done anything wrong"

"How do you know it was a missing mammal case"

"Cops don't come here for a visit"

"Just listen here, emmet otterton comes here to deliver flowers, did you know him"

"Ah mr. Otterton, he's a good man, comes bring me my daily flowers every week, he even gave me these Midnicampum holicithius"

"Beautiful aren't they"

"Yes they're lovely but please back to me. Otterton, he's missing and we just want to know if you have any idea what might've happened to him"

"Otterton, he's a nice otter, a family man"

"Do you know what happened to him"

Judy was starting to lose her patience as dr. Terce didn't quite made it easy for them.

"It's a shame for what happen to him, he did always bring me such lovely plants"

Then she snapped, "LOOK we don't have time for this, a otter's life is at stake and if you don't help us, you sentence will be extended if we might out you know what happened to him, SO START TALKING"

But instead of talking, dr. Terce walks up to the glass towards Judy, bending down and smiling in the most sinister way.

"I'll never talk and you won't get it out of me"

Then he goes back to tending his garden, "the only way to find a kidnapped otter is to think like a kidnapper or in others words, another bad guy"

This then gives Nick an idea, but he wasn't going to like it.

Jack locks the door and they walked outside the asylum, unaware of what to do next.

"Great now what do we do"

"I know someone who can help us"

He drives them to savannah central, and as he drives, Judy noticed how stressed out Nick looked.

"Hey are you okay"

He realized he left his guard down again so he fakes a smile.

"Huh, oh yes I'm fine"

"Are you sure Nick, you been acting off recently"

"Well you know it's this case" he lied.

"Hey I know things are getting rough but we can get through this.

He looks at her and his nerves went away, they then arrived outside of savannah central, far from the city, a massive cliffside mansion integrated underneath a waterfall.

"Where are we" Judy asked.

"If we're going to find those missing mammals, we need to think someone who used to be criminals, and I know someone who could help"

As they approached the mansion, nick's heart was racing really fast, he knows who lives in this mansion but was afraid to confront it.

Stepping on the door steps, his hand was shaking as it slowly reaches over to knock.

Then when he knocks on the door, out came a French maid gazelle.

"Bonjour, puis-je vous aider?" She asked.

"Yes is the wolf of the house in, I need to speak to him"

The gazelle let's them inside and once they entered inside the mansion they were amazed by the interior design.

"Wow" Judy was impressed as she looks around amazed by the mansion.

"Whoever owns this place but be very rich and popular and known for"

"Hello" wolf tries to call out for someone but gets nothing but a echo.

The gazelle follows them as they enter the living room.

"Connaissez-vous les directeurs?" She asked.

"We used to be friends" they then go back to the entrance, looking at the door then at the stairs, Nick decided to call one last time.

"Hello"

The. Suddenly they heard the door slap, they turned to see a shark staring at them.

"Ah" Nick got startled then he smiles nervously.

"Shark!!!"

"Hello Nick" he didn't sound happy to see him.

He approached them as Nick blocks Judy from him.

"Hey long time no seen"

"Well well well, if it isn't Nicholas...Piberius...Wilde"

Nick winced in fear as he was familiar by that tone.

He turns around slowly to the living to see a chair rolling, revealing....wolf glaring at him.

"Long time no see...old chum" he didn't sound pleased.

Nick felt his heart pounding fast and heavy when wolf sends him a deadly glare.

He knew....

He was dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 986 17
Jack Savage makes a special visit to Zootopia to help train the officers at the ZPD, and Officer Hopps is head over heels for him. Following a regre...
1K 72 26
In the world of Zootopia, where predator and prey live in harmony, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde are partner cops in Precinct 1 of the ZPD. Though Nick i...
127K 3.4K 30
Judy Hopps is loving her life as a police officer and things couldn't be better with her newfound partner Nick Wilde! But things take different turns...
28.8K 1K 14
in a world where our two favourite anthropomorphic animals never met, crime rates in the thriving metropolis of zootopia are at an all time high; and...