HUM TUM EK TENT MEIN BAND HON...

De avanisuchita

Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghs... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter-1 Camp Rover
Author's Note
Chapter- 2 Eyesland
Chapter- 4 Hamara Tent
Chapter-5 Gumnaam Hai Koi
Chapter-6 Main Hoon Na
Chapter-7 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part 1)
Chapter-8 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part-2)
Chapter-9 Jo Anmol Hai
Chapter-10 Tera Sala
Chapter-11 Accidental Kiss
Author's note
Chapter-12 Lag Ja Gale
Chapter-13 Plzz Sir
Chapter-14 Truth Opened ?
Chapter-15 Preparations & Syapa
Chapter-16 War of Jealousy
Chapter-17 Erotic Flowers
Chapter- 18 Vidai of Both Sheelas
Chapter-19 Ek Dooje Ke Ho Jayein
Chapter-20 Confession:- Chaha To Bahut
Epilogue
Author's Note
An Information

Chapter-3 Destination

744 71 191
De avanisuchita

Next Day

After approx 4 hours of their journey & 140 km away from Ambala they all reached the place, where it was looking like Nature has spread its beauty on its fullest by spreading its arms. There was greenery all around the roads covered with chir Pine & gingatic Deodar trees.

Magnificent & Panoramic views were everywhere surrounding countryside.

Its lushgreen outfields, stunning view of the mountains & captivating natural scenic beauty was enough to attract the travellers to visit the place & bring smile even on a sad face.

After all it is said by Wordsworth

"The company of Nature gives joy to the human heart... It is a healing influence on sorrow-stricken hearts."

"Wowww " Pooja exclaimed peeping outside from Bus's window

"Vastav mein beyhad khoobsoorat jagah hai," Ali uttered

"Righttt dude, this is really so amazing," Yudi stated

"Maanana padega," Aalekh spoke

"Sach yaaron..bade hi sundar sundar nazare hain," Huda commented first glancing at Capt. Monika for a sec then looking outside the window.

Capt. Monika knitted her brows with a frown on her face.

Capt. Rajveer & Cadet Aalekh shook their heads coz they noticed Huda's khurafat.

Naina didn't say anything but it could clearily be seen observing her face that how much she was mesmerized by the Charm of the Nature.

Her hazel blue eyes were twinkling embellishing the Peace of Nature in them. Her face was shining without a single glimpse of her gloomy past. No worry....no tension...just a slight smile carrying the Calmness & Serenity of nature in them.

Her face's tranquility was touching the heart of Rajveer, bringing the most wanted Peace for him probably which he had not feel for a long time. How much he was feeling relaxed & happy seeing her like this, he himself didn't know. He always wants to see her like this... without any problem.. without any tension...without any worry....

"Bada maja aane wala hai...," Cadet Neha & Cadet Mayank whispered but it heard by Lolita ma'am.

"Come...again...kya lagta hai hum yaha picnic manane aaye hain...," She said sternly hiding her excitement

This catched everyone's attention including Naina too.

"We are sry Ma'am..," Cadet Neha & Cadet Mayank spoke lowering their eyes

"Inse aur ummeed bhi kya ki ja sakti hai.. that's why I always say..they are poorer than a normal civilian...Pal mein apne maksad se bhatak jate hain...Inme Soldier banne layak guts hi ni hain..," Maj. Nair said in a disgusting tone. Though he said looking at Cadet Neha & Mayank but everyone knew except new faculty that his indication was towards Super Six

Super Six's brows frowned on Maj. Nair's discouraging & insulting comment. Though they v well knew that Lolita ma'am habitually said that. Her intention was not to create any mess but Maj. Nair used her comment for his own moto.

Huda was about to say something but Naina pressed his hand.

"Sry Sir, but I object. I think they have all the qualities of being a perfect soldier & they would be..I am Sure..," Capt. Rajveer said confidently seeing their cadets on which they smiled

"Shayad aap thik kah rahe hain Raj...
Par is baat se to hum bhi sehmat hain ki is tarah har wakt inki kamiyon ko chipana sahi ni hai..,"Capt. Abhi spoke

Maj. Nair smirked evilly

"Is Jhabreele ki to main...,"Huda again tried to say something

"Abhi nahi...bole to ye sahi wakt nahi hai inhe hum baad mein sabak sikhayenge apne tarike se..,"Aalekh whispered looking at Huda
meaningfully

Huda nodded controlling his anger.

"Admiring something or showing excitement doesn't mean that one has forgot one's aim or become careless.. Chauhan Sahab....,"Capt. Rajveer said
calmly

"Are not you excited ??? In fact everyone here is.. & even praising the Beauty of the Place...,"He said further

Maj. Nair was about to say something when he heard

"I agree with Capt.Rajveer...We all are excited & nobody can deny this fact..
So does it mean we have forgot our aim that why we have come here..I don't think so..," Capt. Arjun stated with a smile looking at Capt. Rajveer

All cadets too smiled listening him.

"Right Capt. Arjun..Infact it shows that our cadets are not scared a little while
they know how difficult task this is to camping in a dense forest.,"Dr. Shalini
uttered firstly seeing at Capt. Arjun then to Capt. Rajveer

Both smiled.

This time Capt. Abhi was about to speak but cut off by Capt. Monika

"I agree with u all. Afterall this is going to be an adventurous experience for them..jitna ye use excitement aur enthusiasm ke sath complete karenge, it would make easy for them to survive in such circumstances...Isn't it..."

Capt. Rajveer, Capt. Arjun & Dr. Shalini smiled while Cadets looked at each other amusingly.

Maj. Nair & Capt. Abhi became silent with their defeating faces.

"Bilkul Sach Capt.Monika," Huda spoke v excitedly in his asusual flirting tone.

"Ye kabhi ni sudhrega..," Naina muttered hiding her laugh.

Capt. Rajveer glared him & he became silent.

"Sir, what is the name of the place..Sry I forgot...," Naina asked

"Chail," Capt. Rajveer replied

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Chail, Himachal Pradesh

Chail, situated at an altitude of 2,250 m.,the former Summer Capital of the princely state of Patiala, is a beautiful hill station in Solan district of Himachal Pradesh known for its Salubrious Beauty and Virgin Forests. Overlooking the valley of Sutlej, it enjoys pleasant climate through out the year. The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture apart from that "Chail Cricket Ground" is the highest cricket ground in the world."

Chail is the place which is also frequented by hikers as it offers wonderful views of the lower Himalayas. It has good trekking points from Junga, Kufri and Ashwani Khad at Solan. Many Eco camps are held here. There are many camping sites for campers and hikers, so camping in Chail is most sought after activity for enthusiasts.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Camping Site

Soon they reached their camping site.

A vast forest densely covered with Oak, Pine and Grassland. An abode of a variety of flora and fauna, having many mammals & a variety of species like wild boar, goral, sambar, spotted deer, Himalayan black bear, common langur, Indian porcupine, flying squirrel, etc including a huge variety of birds like Chir Pheasant, Golden Eagle, Grey Headed Flycatcher, Khalij Pheasant, etc.

It was autumn...A cool wind was blowing & with the wind many beautiful different colour flowers were dancing in their own rhythm among the greenery which was scattered everywhere collecting a Soothing, Calming and Therapeutic effect on them. The petrichor of soil, the melodious sounds of the chirping of beautiful birds including the trickling of water from the leaves, the sound of flowing streams..everything was so mesmerizing.

All cadets with their mentors were walking here & there on different different areas but not very far from each other, while fully enjoying the Beauty of the Forest.

"Woww this is so beautiful," Naina said seeing the beauty of the nature.

The way she was chirping like a carefree bird, the way her face was looking captivating like a blooming flower, he couldn't get when he moved towards her like a bee.

"Yeah, this is so beautiful," Rajveer whispered almost near her ear getting lost in the beauty of her forgetting the fact for a few secs that others are also there.

Naina felt something happened in her heart & stomach the way he repeated the sentence in his husky voice near her ear behind her back. Her heartbeat increased.

"Ji," She said turning back towards him looking directly into his eyes.

& This was it, his romance vanished in the air & he encarnated again on his original self...I mean a romantic Capt. To a Shy one which is his original form.

"Aaa...wo...wakai.. bahut khoobsoorat jagah hai..main bhi yahi kah raha tha..," He fumbled

Naina smiled shyly.

🌿🌹🌿

"Mujhe ni pata tha hum apne towers itni khoobsoorat jagah set karne wale hain," Pooja uttered amusingly while walking with Capt. Arjun

"Matlab," Capt. Arjun asked halting himself from moving

"Woo..Sry Sir...," She said patting her head a little

"I forgot ki aap new hain...Mera mtlb tha ki humein nahi pata tha ki hum apne camps ke liye itni khoobsoorat jagah aane wale hain....."Pooja cleared

"Dilchasp," Capt. Arjun said smilingly in an amusing tone. Pooja laughed. He too laughed back.

🌿🌹🌿

"Aise hi khoobsoorat jagaho par aksar bahut darawani Pret-
Atmayein bhi payi jatin hain..," Aalekh whispered in Maj. Nair's ear. His voice harsh

"What Nonsense..Ek soldier hokar is tarah ki baton me vishwash karte ho..
Mujhe ni pata tha itne darpok ho tum," Maj. Nair said shifting his gaze from a flying squirrel to Aalekh

"Apun darta ni h Sir..apun to bus bata raha tha jo apun ne jail me suna h..ek kaidi ka live experience.
Bhayanak wala...jab wo police ke dar se aise hi kisi ek sundar se jungle me jakar chip gaya tha..Phir jo hua wo to.....,"Aalekh said in a v serious tone full of worry looking at Maj. Nair through his peripheral vision

Maj. Nair gulped but immidiately composed himself saying," Main nahi manta in sab bakwas ki baton ko aur na hi kisi se darta hoon...samjhe...tum.
Tumhe manna h to khoob mano..," He said courageously hiding his fear

"Wo to apun bhi janta hai Sir ki aap kisi se nahi darte..lekin aap apun ke mentor ho...apun ka farz tha apko agaah karna..baki apki marzi.."Aalekh said moving towards the board where it was mentioned that on which direction & where they have to set their individual camps.

Maj. Nair immidiately followed him on which Aalekh smirked.

🌿🌹🌿

"Nahi sunayiiii diya Sirrrr," Huda said feeling irritated

"Is tarah aankhen band karke suniye..
Aapko jaroor in hawaon se..in fizaoon se...in lehrate pedon se..in nachte hue phoolon se ek music nikalta sunayi dega..itni shanti ke beech bhi..ek baar phir koshish kijiye mehsoos karne ki," Capt. Abhi said closing his eyes & spreading his both arms to feel that unheard music.

"Kitni baar kaha hai...nahi banna hai mujhe gavaiya..ni banna hai mujhe sangeetkaar par is Jhabreele ko samjh hi ni aata..abhi mehsoos karata hoon ise sara sangeet..," Thinking in his mind Huda bent on his knees & did smthing very carefully & moved away from there.

"Cadet Huda...Cadet Huda..," Capt. Abhi called him

When he didn't find any activity or sound from other side. He opened his eyes & saw he was not there.

As Abhi moved to find him, he fell on the ground with a loud sound. His face & clothes covered with dirt & clay. He saw towards his leg & found his shoe was entangled with the bark of the old tree. He immidiately got up & removed that bark from his shoe. Looked here & there to check if someone saw him in that condition but took a sigh finding no one was there. He stood & wiped his face & clothes using his hanky.

🌿🌹🌿

"Chail Military School, situated in ancient buildings made by Maharaja of Patiala..Rashtriya Military School Chail or Chail Military School is a residential school in Himachal Pradesh, India, established after the First World War in 1922 with a donation of ₹250,000 from King George V's patriotic fund...," Capt. Monika was explaining to Cadet Ali & he was listening v attentively when they heard

"Can I join you Capt. Monika," Huda asked

Capt. Monika & Cadet Ali became surprised.

"Why...where is your mentor??," She asked

"Sangeet sun rahe hain..but I want to listen something meaningful...," Huda uttered. His tone serious

This was the first time when Capt. Monika saw him serious since ever she met him in KMA.

"Can I," He asked again

She nodded & continued telling the facts.

While observing the place,All mentors were giving knowledge & telling their protegees some interesting facts about the place where they went.

🌿🌹🌿

"The foundation stone of the school was laid by King George V in February 1922. The school started functioning at Jalandhar Cantonment in 1925. Cadets are known as Georgians after their founder's father...," Dr. Shalini told to Cadet Yudi

"Interesting," Cadet Yudi uttered

🌿🌹🌿

"Chail Palace, Chail Cricket Ground & Chail Military School are all symbols of Chail's connection with the erstwhile royal house of Patiala..," Capt. Arjun was narrating to Cadet Pooja

🌿🌹🌿

"Chail along with, Kurfi & Shimla is called the Golden Triangle Of Himachal Pradesh..," Lolita ma'am was telling to Cadet Neha & Cadet Mayank

🌿🌹🌿

"Rastriya Military School, Chail is one of the five Rastriya Military Schools of the country. Where approx 300 cadets from all parts of country are groomed to be the future leaders of country...,"

Capt. Rajveer was explaining to Cadet Naina & she was listening very mindfully

"Chail Military School is the oldest military school in India. Similar schools were established at Ajmer in 1930, Belgaum in 1945, Bangalore in 1946, and Dholpur in 1962. After renaming, these 5 military schools are now collectively known as the
"Rashtriya Military Schools" (RMS) and the cadets from these institutions call themselves Georgians...," He further explained

"Really interesting facts, Sir...," She said amusingly while walking with him.

"Yeah it is..," He replied with the same fervor

"Itni interesting jagah hai to definitely yaha aur bhi interesting places honge visit karne ke liye..," Naina asked in query

"Of course hain," He said looking at her & found her hair strand was falling again & again on her face. He felt the urge to keep it behind her ear but controlled himself.

"Like Chail Cricket Ground which is used as the school playground by Chail Military School. During school vacations it is also used as a Polo Ground...Chail Gurudwara..
Sadhupul....Stone Kumbd - Shiv Mandir...Kali ka Tibba also known as Kali Devi Temple, famous for its epitomic & serene beauty &....," He was explaining her looking away from her to stop himself from distracting again

"Wowww," She spoke excitedly

He looked towards her this time & found the same hair strand again fell on her face with the flow of the wind.

"And...aap kya batane wale the Sir..," She asked to know further raising her hand to keep her hair strand behind her ear

" & Lover's Hill which is known as Lover's Point..," He said in a husky voice looking into her eyes while holding her raised hand & keeping that hair strand behind her ear using his another hand.

He couldn't stop himself this time.

Naina shivered.......

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Virgin Forest - A forest in its natural state, before it has been explored or exploited by man

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Upcoming - " गुमनाम है कोई...बदनाम है कोई.. किसको ख़बर कौन है वो...अनजान है कोई..." Maj. Nair heard a voice of a girl which was reaching inside his tent from a near by place.

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

Note- All the information given about Chail including the pics is gained from Google. The description of the forest mentioned above is actually of Chail Sanctuary. Though I don't know camping is allowed there or not..That is a fictional Part, u can say.

I thought entertainment ke sath sath thoda sa knowledge bhi ho jaye.

Though it took time & hardwork to gain such knowledge. I hope u would like & won't get bored.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

50.4K 3.8K 51
Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front of the world. And then.... everything was...
393K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
23.9K 2.9K 43
Dr. Naushad Ali Rizvi and Capt. Naina. Both are so different but so alike. Both are heart broken and part of unrequited love stories. Very talented a...
24.9K 1K 21
🥈1st runner up in Critics Choice Awards 2021 🥉2nd runner up in Aliferous Awards A fan fiction on Raina(Rajveer and Naina) from Left Right Left Co...