How the Alpha Found Me

By birdie32126

Sophia Grace is about to turn 18 years old, and she couldn't be happier. But when she finds out she's a werew... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Meeting Sophia

175 5 0
By birdie32126

Hi I'm Sophia Lillian Grace I'm 17 almost 18 and here's a little bit more about me!
I like to: eat, sleep, go on my phone, read, hang out with friends, listen to music, going outside, and Adam Barely.
What I hate: fake people, mean people, my phone dying, Rachel Madsen, Caitlin Williams, Robbie Bennet,and getting out of bed early.
Best Friends: Kalab Barely, and Jessie Barely.
What I look like: long brown hair coming to mid back with some curls. Sea foam green/blue eyes. I'm 5'3 a little short for my age if I do say so myself!
Well a little more about me is I'm an only child, I live with my mom Skylar and father Bruce. That's about it!

Ok chapter one will be coming soon so yea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.1K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
4.1M 126K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
5.8M 31.2K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...