Addict 101 ✓ || Jikook

Door jikookismyluv

What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. Tha... Meer

Chapter: Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Park Jimin
Chapter 2: Control your horny
Chapter 3: Control your horny pt.2
Chapter 4: Cupid
Chapter 5: Who was he?
Chapter 6: The Elite
Chapter 7: How bad do you want it?
Chapter 8: Shameless
Chapter 9: Grumpy bunny
Chapter 10: Rage, anger, loathe.
Chapter 11: Monster
Chapter 12: Crying
Chapter 13: Round 2
Chapter 14: Three strikes. All out.
Chapter 15: Won't stop
Chapter 16: Scary
Chapter 17: Hungry
Chapter 18: Eat me
Chapter 19: I Hate You
Chapter 20: Make it right
Chapter 21: Make the rules
Chapter 22: Such an ass!
Chapter 23: Not normal
Chapter 24: Sweet
Chapter 26: Little one
Chapter 26: You're gorgeous
Chapter 27: Like
Chapter 28: Vibrators
Chapter 29: Risk
Chapter 31: Casino
Chapter 32: Feelings and confusion.
Chapter 33: Game of luck
Chapter 34: Let them watch
Chapter 35: It's All About The Timing
Chapter 36: Waltz
Chapter 37: Such a liar
Chapter 38: Addict 101
Chapter 39: You don't care
Chapter 40: Step-mother
Chapter 41: Uncle
Chapter 42: C'mere
Chapter 43: Is this love?
Chapter 44: Perfect
Chapter 45: In love all over again
Chapter 46: Look at me
Chapter: Epilogue
Chapter: Author's Note
Chapter: New Book
Book Promo: Insanity

Chapter 30: Dad and his friends.

7.6K 447 116
Door jikookismyluv

The other's petite frame shakes against his chest, fists clenched onto his shirt.

"Jimin, I'm not going to say that ever again. Only if you tell me what's wrong." Jungkook assures, his tensed voice thrumming along his chest, Jimin pulls apart, refusing to show his face as he messily wipes his cheeks and sniffles rather unattractively.

"There's nothing you to need to know." He mumbles, eyes darting low, everywhere but into the ravenette's eyes.

"There's a lot, we both know that, why are you so—"

"Jungkook." Jimin interrupts. "I just don't like being called that."

"There should be a reason for it." 

"I just. don't. like. it." Jimin retorts, eyes red and strained, gaining back his skills of arguement.

"You cried all over me. Just cause you don't like it? Come on Jimin I thought you could lie better than that." Jungkook scoffs in disbelief, he found it ridiculous how secretive Jimin was trying to be.

"It shouldn't matter to you." Jimin scowls weakly, sniffling.

"It does. Believe it or not I care Jimin, I care about you."

Jimin chooses not to respond, he tries to slip past the other but Jungkook pulls him back against the wall again.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." Jungkook taunts, his eyes held no playfullness, almost scary if anything.

Jimin just couldn't handle all that constant interrogation.

"If you're so curious. Here's what. I didn't have a mom Jungkook, only a dad, a dad whom I have to visit every vacation cause he pays for my college. A dad whose friends visit his house everyday. A dad who's friends have been calling me that since I was ten. A dad who's friends find me dead attractive."

Then Jimin shoves Jungkook with power, managing to let the other stumble slightly.

"Friends who know I won't say anything cause my dad can't know I'm a fag. Stupid, ugly friends who call me 'little one' so that they can feel me up."

His voice wavers, but it gets louder, advancing closer to the other, chin up to hold in his tears.

"If he, my dad, knows I'm gay. I won't be able to study, I won't be able to get a job, I won't be able to be independent and escape from those men. I won't be able to step out of that hell hole."

His teeth grit to hide the pain.

"I don't hump on Seokjin cause I'm horny. It's cause I know that's the only touch in town that makes me feel safe."

And then a single tear slips down the other's puffy eyes, and the silver male laughs out chockingly.

"And guess what! I'm going to have to go there again. During the winter breaks."

Jungkook doesn't know what to say.

"Are you happy? Happy that I told you my deepest darkest secret?"

The repulsion in the other's voice was dizzying for Jungkook.

"And that's why you broke up with Namjoon?" He asks.

Jimin raises a finger, anger crawling into his senses.

"Don't. Even talk about that man." He warns in malice.

"Why?" Jungkook asserts. "It was BDSM. I get it. You had consent. I get it. You were a masochist and he was a sadist. I get it. But what happened that day? Didn't really get it."

"He's told you?" Jimin frowns, eyes softening.

"Yeah."

"Then he didn't tell you the entire thing did he?"

Jungkook too remains conflicted.

"We were supposed to try new things in bed. We were doing that, until one day he tries to call me that. It slapped me in my face, but I whispered to him, to not call me that again."

The ravenette swallows thickly.

"But he pinned me back down the bed, and he said it again, lazily. It was as if I had flashbacks, same position, big hands, a heavy weight over me, how filthily he repeated that, as if singing a song I never wanted to hear."

Jimin's frame falters a bit, it's clear he's training himself by saying so much.

"I cried, told him not to say that, that I don't like it. But oh Jungkook, he's a sadist afterall, he loves the pain, and he loved the pain and disgust in my eyes when I told him not to call me that, that night.

His arms now wrap against his own frame, slowly running them up and down, as if assuring himself.

"Never thought someone who's been so close and a comfort to me would do that. I learned my lesson. Never got attached with any on my sex partners, I've been changing boys ever since, wether it's Taehyung, Hoseok or Yoongi."

Then he looks into Jungkook's eyes with that glimmering pained smile. Voice small and shaky.

"And then you come and oh Jungkook, I'm afraid history's repeating itself again."

Jungkook finds himself pulling the other into a hug again, he shudders as he feels the other readily slip into his arms and wail gently, it was breaking him in way he never even imagined.

"I'm— I'm so sorry baby."

Jimin shakes his head against the other's chest.

"No. You haven't done anything, I— I should've not done this, not have lured you into my life. I must be driving you crazy right?" Jimin mutters absently.

"You're driving me insane. But I can't explain wether that's good or bad." Jungkook hums, combing his fingers through the other's silvery locks.

"Namjoon's such a dick though." He continues suddenly, feeling himself fume from the inside. "How dare he do that to you?"

Jimin snorts half-heartedly, pulling apart, hoping to change the mood.

"I know right. How dare he?"

Then there's this weird silence where Jungkook takes all his time to stare at the other with both worry and fondness.

"Uh also." Jimin begins suddenly, avoiding to blush, his voice still hoarse. "Your mom's gay."

That snaps Jungkook out of his little magic trance.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, she's gay— or lesbian, whatever you call that, she's kissed a girl, fell in love with another." He says, scratching the nape of his neck awkwardly.

Jungkook frowns, bewildered.

"And just how are you so damn sure?"

"She told me, we had a talk after I had hurried into the washroom."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah. And she even said that she knows we're not just dudes to each other."

"Whoa, hold it. Then won't she—"

"She promised me she won't." He then pulls on a tight smile. "In fact she said she wants us to be a thing."

Jungkook's cheeks turn red, somehow managing to keep that perplexed frown on his face.

"Well, okay. That's good then. I didn't know she was that cool of a woman." He mutters blankly.

"See? she isn't that bad."

"Yeah."

Then Jimin slowly walks across the room and sits on the bed, a grin on his lips and his nose red.

"Now that I've cleared things off. Let's fuck?"

Ok.

Very oddly enough.

Jungkook just stares at those sparkly owlish eyes and he just doesn't want to.

"No, I want to cuddle with you."

Jimin's grin fades, just cheeks flushing a dark shade of red.

"Oh."

------

Jikook are bonding. Honestly whaddya think of the plot.

And NO NO NO NO. it's not even the end sweetie it's just the beginning: ")

Aren't  things more interesting when there's a complicated denial relationship?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

39.5K 2.3K 23
"why do you look messy?" "You did this to me Jungkook"
58.6K 2.8K 35
"Y-Yoongi... Stop! Y-you're hurting me..." Jimin cried out as he was violently shoved against the nearest wall. "Shut up or I'll beat the shit out of...
19.5K 1K 42
If Taehyung and Jungkook were to describe in colors; they would be found on the opposite side of a spectrum. They never see anything eye to eye, And...
230K 7.7K 24
Angst. Fluff. Smut. 21+. Jimin/ Yoongi/ Jungkook FF. - - - - - - - - - #1 in hatetoloveyou