Forever | Mike Wheeler

By Saleizz

In which Mike Wheeler and Alexandra Harrington express their love while events of Stranger Things start happe... More

Act I
Playlist
001 - The Vanishing of Will Byers
002 - Searching for Will
003 - The Weirdo on Maple Street
004 - I Saw It
005 - Holly, Jolly
006 - The Body
007 - The Flea and the Acrobat
008 - Forever
009 - The Monster
010 - The Bad Men
011 - The Bathtub
012 - The Upside Down
013 - Papa
Act II
001 - MadMax
003 - Who you gonna call?
004 - Trick or Treat, Freak
005 - The Pollywog
006 - Looking for Dart
008 - Dig Dug
009 - Vines
010 - The Spy
011 - Under Attack
012 - The Mind Flayer
013 - Memories
014 - The Gate
015 - The Hub
Act III
001 - Day of the Dead
002 - Suzie, Do You Copy?
002 - The Mall Rats
003 - The Case of the Missing Lifeguard
004 - 1438
005 - The Sauna Test
006 - The Flayed
007 - E Pluribus Unum
008. Brimborn Steelworks
009 - The Bite
010 - Reunite
011- Starcourt

007 - Will The Wise

133 2 1
By Saleizz

"Will?" Alex calls.

The group had split up once again, this time searching for Will. Alex was searching for him outside and after searching for what felt like hours, she finally found him, standing on the middle of the field behind the school, his eyes closed.

"Will!" The girl immediately runs up to him. "Will? Will are you okay?" She shakes the boy, but he stays still.

He was probably having another episode. They were getting worse and worse.

"Mike!" The girl yells. "Mike help!"

Mike was also searching outside, just on the other side, so he was fast to hear Alex and quickly come. "Alex?" He runs up to her. "What's happening?"

"He's having another episode!" She panics. "W-What do we do?"

"Lucas! Dustin!" Mike shouts into his intercom. A few moments later, Lucas rushed up to them.

"Holy shit!" The boy curses and immediately runs inside. When he came back, he came with Dustin and Max, plus Ms. Byers.

"What happened? Will?" Ms. Byers shakes.

"I-I just found him like this!" Alex looks at the woman. "I think he's having another episode!"

"Will! Will! Will." Joyce shakes the boy. "Sweetie wake up! It's mom!" She tries and tries waking up the boy. After a few more shakes and calls, Will gasps, opening his eyes and breathing heavily.

-

"That totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?" Max looks at the five. They were standing in the front of the school now, watching Ms. Byers and Will drive away, heading home.

"Two episodes in two days." Lucas speaks, completely ignoring Max.

"It's getting worse." Mike sighs.

"You think it's True Sight?" Lucas asks, Alex slightly nodding in response.

"Whats True Sight?" Max furrows her eyebrows.

"It's nothing." Lucas forms a fake smile, looking at Max. She was confused. Really confused. But telling her everything that they went through last year, would leave her even more confused and shocked so they decided to hide everything, for now.

-

"Stop being a baby and do it already!" Mike yells at Lucas.

"This is so disgusting is this really necessary?" Lucas asks, grossed out.

He was digging in the dumpster behind the school, looking for Dart with Alex, Mike and Max watching. They previously drew straws, to fairly choose someone to dig into the trash, and Lucas drew the short straw.

That was some real bad luck.

"What the hell's going on?" Dustin runs up to the four.

"What do you think? We're looking for Dart." Alex scoffs.

Lucas then throws out some trash bags and jumps out of the dumpster.

"Jesus!" Dustin yells in disgust.

"Well, well well." Lucas looks at Dustin. "Look who finally decided to show up. Right after i drew the short straw. Real convenient." He rolls his eyes.

"You stink!" Max backs away from Lucas, now standing next to Dustin. She was right though, Lucas smelled like absolute shit.

"Hi, Max." Dustin smiles at the girl, waving his hand.

"Hi?" She replies tilting her head in confusion.

"Where's Will?" Dustin now turns to the four.

"He'll be here." Mike replies.

"So, are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna help." Alex looks at Dustin and throws him a stick.

The five of them now start poking their sticks into the trash bags that Lucas threw out earlier, looking for Dart.

After a few minutes, the bell rings, meaning its time for class. They all drop their sticks and quickly make their way over to science class.

The seat on Alex's left side was empty. Will's seat. He didn't come to school that day, causing his friends to start worrying about him.

-

"Hey you've reached the Byers, we're sorry..." the Byers voicemail sounds through the school's payphone.

"Nothing." Alex turns to Mike, putting the phone back. Mike sighs and then runs back to the others, Alex right besides him.

"Anything?" Dustin asks the two.

"Nope." Alex shrugs.

"We need to talk. A.V. Room. Right now." Mike commands. "Party members only." He looks at Max, causing the girl to slightly frown.

"Come on Mike..." Dustin faces the boy.

"No! This is non-negotiable!" Mike walks in.

"Sorry Max." Alex apologizes to the girl, following Mike inside. She felt really bad. After all, Max just wanted to be friends with them, but she was always left out of the meetings that they had. Alex would make it up to her one day, she promised to herself.

-

"Will didn't want me and Alex to tell anyone, but on Halloween night, he saw a sort of shadow in the sky." Mike explains to Dustin and Lucas, Alex nodding.

"A shadow?" Lucas questions, confused. "What kind of shadow?"

"I don't know. But it scared him." Mike says. "If Will really has True Sight and he can really see into the Upside Down, maybe he saw that shadow again yesterday." He continues.

"So thats why he was frozen like that." Dustin quietly speaks.

"Maybe." Mike looks at the boy.

"Can it hurt him?" Lucas asks Mike. "I mean if this shadow thing isn't from our world..."

"I'm not sure..." Mike furrows his eyebrows. "Dustin?" He turns to the boy. The group usually asked Dustin about these things because he did a lot of research on them and he knew a lot more than they did.

"Well, if you're in another plane, you can't interact with the material plane, so theoretically no, the shadow can't hurt him."

"Yeah if that's even what's happening." Alex shakes her head. "This isn't D & D. This is real life."

So what do we do?" Lucas turns to the girl.

"We acquire more knowledge." She simply replies. "I'll visit Will after school. See what's going on."

"I'm coming with." Mike looks at the girl as she nods in response.

"You guys stay here and find Dart." She instructs Lucas and Dustin. "With Max." She adds.

"Dart? What's Dart got to do with this!?" Dustin widens his eyes.

"Will heard him in the Upside Down." Alex looks at the boy.

"Yeah." Mike starts. "I don't know how, but he's gotta be connected to all this."

"If we find Dart, maybe we can solve this thing. Maybe we can help Will." Alex finishes.

-

"Hello?" Mike knocks on the Byers front door, Alex standing right next to him. "Will?"

"Ms. Byers?" Alex now knocks on the door. A few seconds later, Ms. Byers opens the door with a smile on her face.

"Hey Alex, hey Mike." She blinks.

"Is Will here?" Mike asks.

"You know what? Now is not really a good time." Ms. Byers says politely.

"Is he okay?" Alex looks at the her.

"Yeah. You know he's... he's just not feeling real well." She quietly says, closing the door. "He's laying down, so I'll tell him you stopped by, okay?" She pats the two kids by the shoulders, leading them off of the front porch, but Alex stops and turns around, facing her. "It's about the shadow monster, isn't it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 10 12
steve harrington finally realizes he loves his best friend but neither of them will admit it steve harrington x oc
13.4K 479 41
a·nom·a·ly - something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected IN WHICH two sisters, bianca and samantha flores, must stumble throug...
16.6K 547 16
When Will Byers vanishes within the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, Mike Wheeler and his adopted sister work with their friends, Lucas Sinclair and D...
3.5K 121 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska