Cheese In The Trap | A Moonby...

By moonstarsandhearts

Haesoul Girls Academy. An all girls boarding school that DEFINITELY doesn't have any girls sneaking around in... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Thirty One

160 8 2
By moonstarsandhearts

My eyes open, immediately adjusting to the little amount of light that is seeping through the crack of the curtain. My body stretches, releasing all of the tension it has accumulated over the course of my slumber. My heart speeds up, remembering the important event I have planned for today.

I sit up, excitement quickly taking over me. I jump out of bed, putting on my slippers. I rush over to the window, pulling the curtains, letting light flood into the room I look over to my roommate, shaking my head at her sleeping form.

I quickly move to the bathroom, entering with a head full of thoughts. I do a fast  face wash before doing my face routine. I apply make up, wanting to look fresh for today's event. When that is done I experiment with my hairstyle.

I could do a do a high ponytail? Or do a more interesting, unique hairstyle.. But I don't have too much time.. How about curled with a hair pin?

Yes! That's it!

I go back into the dorm room and I rummage through my clothes, looking for the perfect outfit. My face lights up seeing a gorgeous pink dress. I get dressed, looking in the mirror.

I look so..

Cute!

I grab my hand bag before I tug on my pink converse. One last look and I am out the door.

God I can't wait! I have been planning this date for a whole week!

I sit on a bench, swinging my legs, as I text my lover. I stare at the screen, letting Moonbyul know that I am at the meeting spot.

I sigh happily leaning back into the bench, all kinds of scenarios and situations take over my brain. Eventually I get my mind back from the depths of my imagination and I check the time.

What!?

It's been forty minutes!?

Moonbyul Should be here by now!

A lump rises in my throat as nervousness mixed with anxiety bubbles up at the bottom of my stomach. What if something bad has happened to her? Maybe she is just late! I am sure that is it.. She wouldn't miss something like this.. 

I sigh having a deep breath trying to relax myself. Having an overactive mind isn't the best for situations like this. I rub my face gently trying to think of things that relax me. Even if Moonbyul is late today is going to be amazing..

I look at my phone gulping as it had been twenty minutes. Okay.. Maybe now I should be worried.. I go onto our text chain and I frown as she hasn't even seen it. I frown and I call her, but it just keeps ringing.. Why isn't she answering..? I send a bunch of texts and I look around, deciding to wait a little longer.

It seems like she isn't coming.. 

I get up from the bench slowly walking back to the dorm rooms. I can't believe she didn't show up.. I walk into mine and Hwasa's dorm room, seeing she isn't in. Thank god.. I take my shoes off moving to our kitchen area. I grab out my comfort food and drink and I sit on my bed, eating my heart out. 

It may only be one date but it still means a lot to me.. Even if it is just to tell her about how I feel.. 

A sigh escapes my lips as I look towards my phone, opening it and going to my messages. I frown slightly and I text two of my close friends, Wheein and Hwasa. I put my stuff down cuddling into my bed, my mind racing with many bad thoughts. I stare at my phone before resting my eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------
Heya Moomoos~ I hope you liked this update!

Word Count: 634

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 634 72
Solar as a young flower who hasn't bloomed , concocts potions to be cure in the hopes of escaping her destined, but she never knew that the mistress...
99.1K 2.8K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
36.6K 913 19
Moonbyul, a student at Rainbow Bridge Academy, is one of the funniest and coolest students ever. There is one exception no one knows: She likes girls...
2.6K 92 16
Moonbyul lost her memory trying to save Solar. What will Solar do to get her love back? Moonbyul was hospitalized after a head injury that she got w...