Book of Passion (One-shot Lem...

By MomoMizrahi94

Can't believe I'm doing this. But here we go. You're welcome in advance More

The lonely model shop owner
The Workaholic
Misato and Child Zero
After today, I'm Master's boyfriend
The Sylph and the Spriggan
Scuffed Summoning
The One-Cut Girlfriend
A Night of Drunken Office Sex

The Sinner and His Mistress

7.5K 47 4
By MomoMizrahi94

AN: This is an alternate timeline separate from the main story.

Esdeath: Open it.

The guard fished for his keys and opened the cell door marked "513". They walked in and saw a young man chained up with multiple lacerations and bruises. Some were old, while others were fresh, barely a day old. He also had a brand cauterized into his left pectoral.

Esdeath: Any problems with him?

Inquisitor: He refuses to eat or drink anything. We've tried to force-feed him, but he just puked it right back up.

Esdeath: Hmm. Very well. I'll take over from here.

Inquisitor: Yes, General.

The inquisitor and the guard left the cell. The icy dommy mommy waltzed over to the man looked down on him.

Esdeath: Just how long are you going to fake unconsciousness, Richter?

One of the man's fingers twitched as he stirred and saw his beautiful mistress in all her glory.

Esdeath got a good look at his face and saw the cuts and black eye. Richter may be a sinner, but he was still her lover and it pained her to see him this beaten up.

Richter: Good morning, Mistress. Did you sleep okay...?

Richter's raspy voice echoed throughout the cell as he addressed Esdeath with a playful tone.

Esdeath: How could I? Ever since you were arrested for saving that child from the Minister's execution, my bed is empty without you. I just want my cuddle muffin back.

Esdeath was known as the most feared General throughout the Empire. She was known for her brutality and her torture methods. But, in reality, when it came to Richter, she was like putty in the palm of his hand.

Richter: ... Sorry, love. But the Minister has gone too far this time. He has to answer for his crimes—!

He was cut off when Esdeath planted a kiss on his lips. She could taste the dried blood that crusted them.

Esdeath: I know. And I promise you, justice will be served. But for now, let's get you out of here. GUARD!

The guard from earlier showed up and stood at attention.

Esdeath: I'll be taking my sex doll back. Release him.

Richter shivered in pleasure when Esdeath called him her "sex doll". He loved to be dominated by Esdeath, so her calling him that got him going. Once his chains were released, his arms fell limp at his sides and he almost face planted into an old bowl of porridge, but luckily, Esdeath caught him and immediately crinkled her nose in disgust once she caught a whiff of him.

Esdeath: You need a bath, Mister.

Richter: Yay!

Esdeath picked her pet up bridal style, seeing as he couldn't walk due to his legs being numb.

King Crimson

Once Richter had a bath, he got help from Kurome, Wave, and Mez as they began to disinfect and dress his many whip cuts and bruises.

Kurome: That was a stupid thing to do, Richter.

Wave: Yeah, man. You're lucky Prime Minister Honest didn't have you take that kid's place.

Mez: Well, the only reason he didn't is because he's Esdeath's boy toy. Honestly, I'm kinda jelly.

Richter: ... I know. But I couldn't sit back and do nothing. Honest was gonna murder that child for petty theft! It pisses me off that someone like that fat tub of lard is in charge. The reason I joined the Imperial Army was so that I could change the Empire from the inside. I'm making progress, but it's not enough.

Another King Crimson

It was a month later and Richter was fully healed. Of course, his recovery was accelerated thanks to his Imperial Arms. Currently, he and Esdeath were in their bedroom. Esdeath was in her black lingerie while Richter was on his knees in his boxers. Esdeath had him on a leash as well.

Esdeath removed her panties and revealed her pink opening.

Esdeath: Lick it clean.

She yanked the leash and brought her pet's face into her crotch as he began to lick her pussy, causing the icy general to moan. She saw him stroking his dick and smacked him with her riding crop.

Esdeath: Did I tell you you could do that?

Richter: No, Mistress~

Esdeath: Didn't think so. Now back to work.

Richter got back to licking his mistress's pink pussy. Esdeath grabbed him by the hair and forced him further into her crotch, making her moan louder as he worked his tongue all over.

Esdeath: So good~

Her man licked until he could lick no more as he had to come up for air. He tapped her thigh, signalling that he had to breathe.

Esdeath: Good boy~ Are you ready for dessert?

Richter: Yes, mistress~

The ice queen chuckled as she removed her bra, revealing her twin peaks. She then moved him over to the couch and laid his head on her lap. She leaned forward so Richter could suck on her flashy marshmallows. He took the nipple into his mouth and sucked. All the while, Esdeath was giving him a handjob like no other.

After enough jerking, the ice queen climbed on top of her man and inserted his cock into her entrance. She moaned as his girthy member penetrated her. She began to bounce up and down rhythmically. When her toy looked like he was about to cum, she quickly came to a halt.

Esdeath: You're not allowed to cum yet. Is that understood?

Richter: Yes, Mistress~

Esdeath: Good boy~

Esdeath laid back and grabbed her man's collar as he took hold of her breasts as he began thrusting. With each movement, Esdeath moaned in ecstacy as her pussy was being pounded by Richter's cock.

Richter: Esdeath, I'm gonna—

Esdeath: Me, too! Let's cum together~!

Richter came inside the icy general as her pussy began to spray her love juices all over his scrotum. Afterward, he pulled out as Esdeath's pussy leaked from the creampie.

Esdeath: I hope you're not finished yet~ We still have lots more to do~

They kept going into the night, not worried about waking up the other Jaegers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.2K 14
Your family is basically filled with priests and religious people so they decided to put you in an all girl's Catholic highschool. On day you save a...
9.1K 221 14
COLD SERIES Creds to @Autumnpips for the amazing cover! This is a fanfic about Overwatch, it's about a girl named Raven was taken from her parents at...
4.1K 317 15
Note! Please read this until the end. In "Stained Bonds," Rudra's love for his younger brother, Yuvan is tested when he mistakenly believes Yuvan is...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.