แดส สœแด‡ส€แด แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดษชแด€: สแดแดœ, ษช แด€ษดแด…...

By akarirengoku_

a fanfiction... "๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง... More

DESCRIPTION
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 7
PART 8
BONUS CHAPTER
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
BONUS CHAPTER

PART 6

73 1 0
By akarirengoku_

author's note: new character coming in. don't hate on him, please, i just wanted to spice things up and hopefully, this does it. anyways, thank you for reaching part 6, love you all:>

Eraserhead x Y/n

"Part 6"

            I told my mom about the siege happening and she permitted me to go and leave a day early. I said our goodbyes and got into the train as soon as possible with all of my things, including the box that Hina had given me. I got back to Heights Alliance, meeting up with my friends as they help me unpack my things.  They told me all the details of how the heroes were being deployed to each location, clearing out those dead ends. "We'll find her, I know for sure", Nejire said and looked proud as she stood up, her fist in front of her. "It's only a matter of time", Amajiki says. I nodded at them, agreeing to what they said. Mirio was outside the balcony. "Hey, don't worry so much. We'll find her and we'll get her", I said to him, to ease up the burden he was feeling of not being able to save the little girl when he had the chance. "I was there. And I could have saved her", he said and stared into his hands, getting angry at himself. "Mirio, you did the right thing, you did what any of us would have done in the situation. And you followed orders. Don't blame yourself", I put a hand on his shoulders, Nejire and Amajiki joining us. Nejire rested her head on Mirio's shoulder, on his side arm and I pulled Amajiki right in, hugging both of them with my hands wrapped around their shoulders as we looked at the horizon ahead of us.

            Just then, I saw someone approaching our dorm building. Someone who was all too familiar. "Isn't that?", Nejire started. "Endo Izanagi", I finished as I ran out of my room, going through the stairs – because it was easier – and into the front door of Heights Alliance. When I opened the front door, I passed by Shota, but I was too thrilled to even notice him. I ran as fast as I could. "Nagi!", I shouted, catching the guy's attention as he spread his arms and I jumped right into him, hugging him tightly. He lifted me up my feet and smiled. "It's been so long", I said to him, burying my face in his neck. "Too long", he said and smiled even more, burying his face in my neck. He set me down and the other three joined us. "Endo! How have you been?", Mirio asked, greeting the guy. "Endo-san", Nejire placed a handshake, Endo still being the nervous wreck he is with Nejire – she was his first crush. And he put an arm around Amajiki, greeting him with such a grin. "Endo, to what do we owe the visit?", Amajiki asked. "How did you even get in?", I stepped in the conversation. "Visitor's pass. I got it yesterday, planned on visiting you, but you weren't here. I heard about Hina, I'm sorry", and we were at it again, the reminder of her death. If I was being honest, I am sick and tired of always hearing 'I'm sorry', but when he gave me a soft and sad smile, I could only feel relief, a sense of calmness in his eyes. "I'm okay, for now, that is", I said to him, as he rubbed my left arm, pulling me into a hug and kissed the side of my head. "I also heard about the siege coming from Rock Lock, he asked Sir Nighteye if I could participate", he said and we all looked at each other. "The more the merrier", Mirio commented, but with a low tone and a sad expression as he forced himself to smile.

            "If I may speak with the four of you", a voice interrupted our reunion. Nagi's arm was still wrapped around my shoulder as my arm was wrapped around his waist, my head resting on his side arm. When we turned around to see Shota, I immediately let go of Nagi kept my hands to myself. Mirio, Amajiki and Nejire looked at me and then themselves, nervously as Shota glared at me and turned his attention to the new face. "I believe we haven't met", Shota glared at Nagi, a threatening glare that you could see red veins in his eyes, becoming more visible. Nagi glared at him back, but relaxes his tensed body and turned to face me, a hand on my side arm. "We'll talk later", he said. "I'm constantly being updated by Rock Lock, I'll tell you as soon as something changes", he turned to face the other three, feeling the heavy and tense vibe of Shota glaring at me.

            Nagi left, his phone on his ears, receiving a call from Rock Lock. The four of us, followed Shota to Class 1-A Heights Alliance. Shota and I were in the back, as we trailed Amajiki, Nejire and Mirio. The three made sure to give us as much space, not to be involved in the awkward moment.

            "Who was that?", he asked, me looking on the ground and avoiding his gaze. "Endo Izanagi, a friend", I said, joining my hands together as I hissed at the awkwardness, the situation was giving. "That hug surely wasn't just a friend-type", he said looking down on me, his tone was clear to have jealousy mixed with it. "He IS a friend and besides, you don't have to know my relationships", I trailed along with my friends, jogged to them as I joined them. Maybe I was a little harsh in my words. I am his girlfriend, after all. But somehow, I didn't feel it or that I still don't feel it.

            We got into Class 1-A's dorm building and Midoriya, along with Uraraka, Asui and Kirishima were seated down the table. Shota briefed us of all the updates and needed information, asking for our decisions to join in the raid team. We all agreed to the danger that this will bring, but in order to save that little girl, we were willing to do just as everything our hearts had to offer. We were heroes and we never back down from a fight. As soon as the briefing was done, I caught up with Shota on his way to the staff room. "Sensei!", I shouted as he walked even fast, his head down and hands on his pockets. "Calling me that now, huh?", he spat right back at me. "We're in school. I can't call you by your name", I said to him, trying to calm him down, but more of trying to calm myself down. "What do you want?", he asked me, turning around. "Why are you even angry at me?", to be honest, I had the audacity to ask, when I know that I kind of became hostile when he asked me about Nagi. "I'm not angry", he said and turned around, but I stopped him. "I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it like that", I shouted at him. I didn't want to hurt him in any way, but I was just too embarrassed at the moment that what I said, came out wrong. He turned around, facing me again. "Okay then, who is he?", he questioned and somehow, I felt like I was being backed into a corner. "Nagi?", I repeated. "Yeah, who is this 'Nagi' you speak so highly of", he had this tone that I hate so much. A tone that made me want to punch him in the face for being so stupid, for getting jealous. "First of all, I don't speak so highly of him. Second of all, you don't look good with all this jealousy. And third of all, he's a friend, like I said", I raised an eyebrow at him, glared and playfully rolled my eyes, producing a sly smirk. "First of all, I'm not jealous. Second of all, I was hurt when you just ignored me and hugged a man, I don't know of and right in front of me, no less. And third of all, I'd prefer you calling me by my name", he took my hand, a small smile on his face. I playfully pouted, looking at him. "Okay. SHO~ I'll call you by your name", I smiled. "But, you actually met him already, a few year ago. You might not remember him, but he surely remembers you", I said as we turned into the dark corner, where no one could see us. "I do?", he questioned. "He was in your class and you expelled him, pretty much on the first day", I said and couldn't help but chuckle at his cluelessness as he thought back to three years ago when he had expelled someone.

            "Ice guy", he muttered. "Don't call him that, he has a name, you know", I slightly smacked him in the chest as he pulled me by my waist. "But yeah, he was my first friend, even before starting in UA. He's also one of the reasons why I had passed the exams. I was up all night studying and because I was so tired, I had forgot to eat. If I had used my quirk, then I would have pretty much died on the battle field, but he was there, offered me food and tend to my care", I said to him, reminiscing those cute times I had with Nagi. "See? You speak so highly of him", he rolled his eyes, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned into the wall in his back. "Well, maybe. He's one of my best friends and even if you had expelled him, he remained so and we became closer throughout the years", I said to him and smiled. "I reenrolled him here", he mumbled. "What?", I couldn't quite hear him. "I reenrolled him after I expelled him", he repeated and I was taken aback, confused. "Really? Well then, he must have refused. He got accepted in Ketsubutsu Academy High School right after the expulsion", I said to him and wondered. "Makes sense, why he seemed so angry", Shota said, leaning closer into my face. I pushed it away, yanking myself out of his grasp. "Give him time, and might I remind you that we're in school", I said and pushed him even further. He sighed, groaned even and rolled his eyes, walking straight to the staff room, turning into the corner and saw Nagi. "I'm looking for Y/n", he called out my name as the two glared like little babies at each other. "Me? I heard my name", I said as I popped out Shota's back and tilted my head, looking at Nagi. "Mind if we talk?", he asked and I shook my head. He took me by my hand, pulling me away. "Okay, whoa-", I almost tripped but managed to balance myself, looking at Shota as I was being dragged away. Was it the right choice, keeping half the truth from him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2K 11
[None of them would have guessed their Homeroom teacher is secretly married. To win a bet their teacher set, Class 1-A makes it their mission to figu...
91.9K 3.1K 46
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...
85.5K 2.4K 47
When Y/N transfers to U.A during her 3rd year from the States she meets the infamous class and their teacher, Mr. Aizawa Studying along with her new...
324 70 34
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...