PART 2

author's note: if you've come this far, then it must mean that the first chapter was actually good. hi guys, author akari here. i just want to thank everyone who went to chapter two to see what happens next in this story. many people stops at the first chapter and if you didn't, then i love you so much. arigato:>

Eraserhead x Y/n

"Part 2"

            "HINA!", I woke up from the strangest dream, the dream I had conjured in my mind

            "HINA!", I woke up from the strangest dream, the dream I had conjured in my mind. I was losing it. I took a deep breath as soon as I realized I was awake. I was no longer in the depths of the ocean, the darkness that consumed me as I thought of my friend. I rubbed my head and eyes, groaning in pain. Stupid dream. I hissed as I turned to see the clock. It was 5am and I barely even had any sleep.

            I decided not to sleep anymore and went out for an early jog. Anything to take my mind off of Hina and the funeral. I wore some jogging pants, changed into a clean tank top and went to look for my windbreaker jacket, but it was nowhere to be found. "Damn it! It was the only one I had", I said as I rolled my eyes. "Everything's just getting worse and worse", I told myself as I tied my hair into a low ponytail and opened the door of my room. As soon as I was outside, I started jogging, putting my earphones on and turned on the music, playing 'Fine Line' by Harry Styles. I sighed, thinking of absolutely nothing. I went to where I had taken off my jacket, to see if it was still there, but nothing. All I saw was a couple of dead grass, withered and out of life. "Looking for this?", a voice behind me said, almost killing me with a heart attack. "Jesus! You scared me. Aizawa-sensei?", he had my jacket on his hand as he looked at me, his hair in a messy bun. "You forgot it last night. I saw you jogging in the earliest of mornings, never knew you were an early bird", he tossed the jacket to me, which I perfectly caught as I took off one of earphones from my ears. "I'm not. Just woken up and couldn't go back for more sleep", I said and chuckled. Something about my teacher had bewitched me into further staring at him. He was... hot in his bun, something I never really thought of before. I recalled the time I had hugged him and he hugged me back, caressing my back as I clung to him.

"You're really not going to say anything to any of your friends?", he asked me, snapping me back to reality. I tilted my head in question and sighed deeply as I looked down on the ground. "No. I- I don't want to think about it", I said and smiled to myself. "I better go, Aizawa-sensei", I added as I trailed back to the cemented ground and went back to my jogging.

...

            I never said anything to my friends. And things were the same, like nothing really happened, except... it kept bothering me. Nejire and the others know of Hina. I introduced them once, she and Mirio getting along pretty well and even had a one night stand, which I totally dislike, for the fact that, knowing Hina, it was really just a ONE NIGHT STAND and nothing more. I love Mirio and therefore, I know he was the type of guy that typically falls for the first sight, but I was just glad that he felt the same way as Hina did. But now that she was gone, a piece of me was taken with her. I hate you. My head was spinning. I was zoning out. "Y/n? You okay?", Amajiki asked and I turned to look at him, nodding. "You look pale, are you sure?", he added, concern filling his voice. "Yeah, when was I not sure?", I smirked at him, adding a little sarcasm in my voice, something I have always done. "You don't eat much", he said and looked at my plate. "I- I just, um. I'm just full, kind of ate a lot in the morning", a lie I had concocted, so that he wouldn't pester me anymore, even if it hurt me, lying to him. He has always been the one to notice the little things. "Okay then, but just eat a little more, you need enough strength", he said and urged me to eat, which was something I couldn't do.