Taekook Recommendations

By Anjelics123

We know we love Taekook. There are thousands of books and authors for fanfics on these two lovelies. I love t... More

How to Top
Forced to Mate
Destined for You
Enemies with Benefits
Fast Draw
Meant to Be
The True Blood
Doll Shop
Regret
Mateless Alpha
Roulette
Disastrous
Just Say You Love Me
Darkness
The Most Beloved Consort
Moonlight Before Dawn
Just Pretend
Three Years Rule
Drown in the Colors of You
Nothing Without You
No One But You
Nothing Like Us
What's Wrong With My Boss
Tempted by Innocence
Mysterious Beauty
Kiss My Wounds
Touch of the Poor
Obsession
Hiwaga
Two Worlds Apart
πŸ’œHappy Taekook DayπŸ’œ
Eyes On You
Take on Me
I Surrender
Fake Boyfriend
Through Games & Sorrow
The Theft
Little Liar - Taekook
Stuck With Him
The Red Strings of Fate
The Change Within
Clementine
Bittersweet Love
Contract Marriage
The Arrangement
He's Into Men
Sirenic Menace
Seraphine
Love Maze
Make It Right
Oblivious And In Denial

Mine

370 3 3
By Anjelics123

Description: Taehyung has a secret. A secret that can make others take advantage of him. He's one among those rare few.

A male Omega.

But that's not the only one. He has a blessing and a revenge to fulfill.

Jungkook, the illegitimate son of Alpha Park Jinhyung is the top warrior of the pack. Not aknowledged by his own father he craves for love and affection. But all his walls are up and people only see the muscled scary werewolf who is very intimidating and emotionless. He too has a past he wished never happened and wish people never knows of it.

But when they find each other. One's sorrow becomes the other's and so does the revenge. They mend each other while hurdles spread out in their long path.

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

Status: Completed

Author: softieparadise

My Review: This is one of my favourite Werewolf AU for Taekook. The author is so good and each and every drama, the story, sequences are really entertaining to read. Here Tae is not some vulnerable omega. He is pretty strong character in this which I really loved. This is full of drama, fluff, angst, slow burn and smut too.

Negative Points: There is no negative point as such. I liked everything.

Rating: 9.5/10

Please rate if you have read this as well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2.1K 20
Wherein Jungkook got blind 4 years ago because of an accident... because of what happened to him everything in his life shuttered into pieces- but de...
TOXIC By pn

Fanfiction

7.4K 378 43
"Angel I-" "Jungkook" His voice didn't sound like him, he sounded like a robot with no emotions or feelings. "Huh!?" "Jungkook. Call me jungkook, pl...
43.1K 1.9K 23
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’š 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏.... Kim Taehyung,an English literature student found himself sitting in the biggest company to interview the mu...
3.1K 115 11
(BOOK 2 OF WIN BACK THE CROWN) Still ongoing Tick Tack Tick Tack Time is running. Will she able to find her missing memories? Piece by piece, how far...