OOC!

By -NieHuaisang

Lan Wangji travels back in time 5 years after Wei Wuxian's death and decided that he would not lose the chanc... More

Notice
DISCLAIMER
II
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 22

8.4K 358 71
By -NieHuaisang

Lan Wangji was at the gates of Cloud Recesses, waiting for Wei Wuxian to make his arrival.

'When is he getting here? I'm growing Impatient!!' He was getting impatient, he hasn't seen the younger male for over a month now!

The two guards who were watching the gates were trying their best not to mind the second young master who seemed to be glaring hard at the staircase.

'Where is Wei-gongzi? I don't think I'll be able to breathe if there would be more glaring from the ice jade.' one of the guards thought.

Familiar laughter came from above them and Lan Wangji looked up and smiled softly.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian got down and got off his sword "You know I hate those stairs! It would have been a bit better if you looked up! Not all answers are on the ground anyway." Wei Wuxian smiled.

"Mn, missed Wei Ying."

"Aw, I missed Lan Zhan too!" He hugged the taller man.

Once he let go, Wei Wuxian immediately grabbed onto the other's arm and walked inside Cloud Recesses "I have so much to tell you! You won't belive how cute the children are! When I told them about..."

And Wei Wuxian started his daily dose of ramblings.

Lan Wangji was more than happy to listen! Even when that Wen Ning was brought up, Wei Wuxian said he saw him as a little brother so it was...partly fine.

He was just more than happy to listen to his crush as the younger would ramble, smile, joke, and laugh at his stories.

"And that's all that I will currently share!" Wei Wuxian said meaning he can't think of anything else worth telling at the moment.

"How were you and did anything happen? I heard the rumors and I would like to know which are false and true." Wei Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying, the other's are still at class, let's go to the Jingshi shall we?" Lan Wangji stole a quick kiss on Wei Wuxian's cheek and started running.

Wei Wuxian was still before going fully tomato and started chasing the second Jade.

"Lan Zhan! You get back here!"

"Why should I!? You think you can get away with kissing my cheek? I'll have to give you one back as revenge!"

"You! Slow down you shameless man!"

They were running around and somehow was not caught by any Lan disciple.

Su She doesn't count as a Lan disciple so he of course caught them.

The two were punished into copying scriptures.

Like that was going to stop them from talking.

"So, while we're the only ones here in the library, tell me some stuff." Wei Wuxian said as he got bored from writing.

"Jiang Wanyin failed his test...twice in arow and would always fail to answer Uncle correctly."

Wei Wuxian blinked "He never really failed back in Lotus Pier but that was to be expected anyways." Wei Wuxian sighed.

"Never failed in Lotus Pier?"

Lan Wangji couldn't help but ask, he doesn't feel guilty about thinking that Jiang Wanyin isn't really smart without Wei Wuxian's help as the purple robed man had average to good grades when he and Wei Wuxian were still in...good terms?

"Oh I guess you never knew about it, I thought there were rumors about it but I guess not, hopefully none of Lotus Pier would spread it, Yunmeng Jiang is already falling apart with rumors and with Madam Yu-Jiang- sorry I keep forgetting the actual Madam Yu made some kind of announcement regarding that!" He laughed lightly.

"Where was I again?"

"You were talking about Madam Jiang and Jiang Wanyin never failing in Lotus Pier." Lan Wangji helpfully reminded.

"Oh right! Also with Madam Jiang getting banished from her own Sect was already bad enough to strike down their alliance, We don't need anymore to make that place sound like you could die once you stepped foot into the perimeter." Wei Wuxian sighed and shook his head.

"Now about Wanyin never failing would be because the teachers there were afraid of Madam Yu, you could never learn anything properly, Us disciples have to go to the library and study properly or if Wanyin is absent they'll teach us accordingly and correct our mistakes." Wei Wuxian paused
before continuing.

"He would always get perfect grades and would never get called out in class, if he is confident with his answer and he raises his hand, the teacher will have to ignore the other students and call him, and whether if his answer was wrong or correct, the teacher will have to say it was right."

Lan Wangji did not approve of this "That's not a really good way to teach." he commented.

"I think that too, trust me. but at that time she had her Zidian, if Wanyin would have one single mistake, I will be the one to get whipped for 'distracting Jiang Cheng', the teachers didn't want to trouble me so they did as what their told. besides. Few of the teachers have atleast one whipmark from the Zidian when they undermine Madam Jiang's son."

Wei Wuxian said as he was writing "But here in Cloud Recesses, he was confident in passing, the only problem was that he wasn't being chosen to recite by your Uncle, it would always be me, which on one point I was glad, if anything he would bring the sect down so I didn't have to worry."

'At least Wei Ying knows that Jiang Wanyin would destroy his own sect'

"Well you're no longer part of it, you don't have to worry about the sect falling, Uncle has been unsatisfied with the lack of improvement from Jiang Wanyin and would call him atleast twice in every new lesson to see if he will pay attention or ignoring the lesson."

Wei Wuxian sighed "Anyway, whatever happens to him is no longer my problem to deal with." Wei Wuxian shrugged.

"A friend of Huaisang is arriving tomorrow, he would like to talk to you." Lan Wangi told him which caught his attention "Why would he want to talk to me?" He asked pointing to himself.

"He wanted to learn more about barriers as his clan would need a bit more of repairing with theirs." Lan Wangji explained.

"Sure! But I'll need to study about barriers! I'll stay here for lunch, I had some on the way here." Wei Wuxian said as the two knew lunch would be in a few minutes.

"I'll go and eat lunch and I'll come back with the other's-"

"Nice to see you make friends!"

"They are merely acquaintances."

"Ahh Lan Zhan Lan Zhan."

A while later a gong was heard declaring it was lunch time, Lan Wangji excused himself and dragged himself to eat.

HE JUST WANTED TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS WEI WUXIAN AND NOT THE REST OF THOSE CANON FOLDERS! THEY AIN'T WORTH MY TIME!

"Ji-xiong!" Nie Huaisang called out to Lan Wangji before looking confused.

Lan Wangji calmly walked towards where his brother and acquaintances are.

"Ah...Wangji you look happy." Lan Xichen said and before he could continue his words Jin Zixuan decided to speak "How do you know if he is happy or not!? I can only see his emotions if he wants them to be seen or if Wei Wuxian is around." He just had to ask.

"It's easy to read when you know what to look for." Lan Xichen said.

"Ji-xiong, where's Wei-xiong? You both would usually be together." Nie Huaisang looked around.

"Library, told him about your friend" Lan Wangji replied before he started eating.

"Right, you both send him my regards, I have to depart to Qinghe after lunch, I'll try to see if I can change Mingjue's mind." Lan Xichen said before they started eating.

—————————

The three were now making their way towards the Pavilion when they heard shouting.

Lan Wangji panicked and tan towards the Pavilion in an insane amount of speed with the two trailing behind him.

Once they arrived they were seeing Jiang Wanyin yelling at Wei Wuxian who was glued to the book he was reading that was entitled 'History of Wards and how they were made'.

Basically he's studying about the barriers while the Jiang Heir is attempting to make his throat go sore.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR HOW MY GRADES ARE FAILING! IF YOU HAD BEEN THE ONE TO PUNCH THE JIN HEIR WOULD I HAVE NOT BEEN THE HEIR INSTEAD OF A-JIE? BECAUSE OF YOU SHE'S NOW SUFFERING! YOU? THE LEGITIMATE HEIR!? PATHETIC!"

Wei Wuxian was calmly taking notes, ignoring Jiang wanyin was one of his talents as he got used to them.

"AND WHAT ABOUT MY MOTHER'S ZIDIAN!? I WANT THAT BACK! IF YOU NEVER SHOWED YOUR STUPID SCARS WOULD THE WEAPON I WISHED TO ONCE WEILD WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY!? ARE YOU THAT WEAK THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE ZIDIAN'S HIT THAT YOU NEEDED TO COMPLAIN TO THE LANS!?"

The book snapped shut and Wei Wuxian took a deep breath before facing the Jiang Heir.

"Jiang Wanyin." he started before he stood up straight and looked at his eyes.

"I am not weak, I can take more than 50 Zidian hits and still be standing, you only took 2 hits with the discipline whip but you already fell on the floor, your mother was on the verge of passing out at the 16th whip but her pride was much more important that she had to stand while her pool of blood was drawing the floor red, have you seen my blood go all over the floor when I get whipped by the Zidian? No."

He took a step forward and the Jiang heir was holding his own self back from punching the former head disciple to death.

"Remember I have more than 300 scars on my body, you only have 2, I can take the pain much better than you or anyone in our generation." Wei Wuxian continued.

Jiang Wanyin gripped his sword tightly and his other hand was gripping the hilt.

"My fault the Zidian was taken? If Madam Jiang...Your Mother, would stop acting childish and just push aside her jealousy instead of whipping an innocent child who isn't even Cangse Sanren herself, would she even get her Zidian confiscated?"

"Your Mother is too childish, she needs to grow up and see her mistakes."

"THE ONLY MISTAKE HERE IS YOU!" Jiang Wanyin unsheathed his sword and aimed at cutting off Wei Wuxian's head.

"WEI YING!"

Wei Wuxian managed to dodge the attack but it resulted to him having a small cut on his cheek.

Lan Wangji was already on his side placing a small cloth onto the other's bleeding cheek before glaring at the one with the unsheathed sword.

Before he could yell at Jiang Wanyin his Uncle came out of nowhere and spoke.

"Second heir Jiang, I thought We gave you enough warnings!" Lan Qiren yelled at him.

"Master Lan! It wasn't my fault! H-he provoked me! He hit me first with his sword!"

"WHAT nonsense are you talking!? Wei Wuxian's sword is sheathed and beside the table he is working on!" Jin Zixuan glared at him which made Jiang Wanyin glare back.

"I know already, I have been here during lunch, I heard and saw everything." Lan Qiren said and panic rose in Jiang Wanyin's guts.

"Jiang Wanyin, you pack your bags and leave. I will have a Lan disciple escort you, the rest of the Jiang disciple can stay and complete their education, I will be your report card and send it to your parents."

"MASTER LAN YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!"

"Jiang Wanyin, you were given multiple warnings, from this day forward you have been expelled and Banished from Cloud Recesses for 10 years."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 990 11
[ discontinued ] An au fanfic of Xie Lian accidentally took over 9 years old Wei Wuxian's body before Jiang Fengmian took him to Lotus Pier. He happe...
25.4K 1.5K 18
Killed at the nightless city,Wei wuxian finds himself in the past and gets a younger brother and a whole family who dotes on him. Lan brothers being...
24.2K 793 14
just letting every characters watch MDZS let everyone know how innocent our Wei ying was and ofcourse the legendary love story of yilling patriarch...
2.5M 407K 68
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...