𝑢𝑷𝑴 π‘Ήπ‘¬π‘¨π‘«π‘¬π‘Ήβž X MHA/BH...

By Thew3ird0n3

when a girl called (y/n (l/n) follows Saitama's workout routine for fun. She discovers.. that she is Saitama'... More

Prologue
No.1
No.2
No.3
No.4
No.5
No.5.5
No.6
No.8
No.9
No.10
No.11 ice vs air

No.7

1.8K 67 28
By Thew3ird0n3

**************************

The two-day break was done in a flash. (Y/n) was now back at her desk. Bored. Except one thing happened that morning. People were surrounding Izuku when he went through the door, even Izuku didn't know why people were around him.
"Midoria! Tsu told us what you did!" uraraka said, in izuku's face. Smiling.
"That was so manly!" Kirishima said. Coming closer to Izuku.
"(y/n) would've gotten hurt but you were there!"
"You're a true hero!"
"You defeated the Nomu in one punch!"
"Your quirk is amazing"

Students clattered around him. Except for bakugou and Shoto. Shoto was mad that his classmates didn't see his master punching the Nomu. His master was the most admirable person they could ever meet! And they give credit to someone who was rescued.
Bakugou was also pissed. His childhood "friend" was somehow stronger than him. He grew more pissed whenever he heard a compliment, He even started turning red.

(Y/n) saw this and decided to talk to him.
"Geez, what's up with you?" (y/n) said. Kinda concerned that bakugou's skin was red.
"None of your business!" Bakugou yelled. Still mad at Izuku.
"Ok, it's your problem" (y/n) said. Going back to her seat.
Perfectly on time Aizawa came through the door with bandages over his body. Looking like a mummy that came back from the dead.
"Omg Mr Aizawa!"
"How are you still alive?"
"How many fingers am I holding up?"
"I'm okay" Aizawa replied with an Annoyed tone.

"Everyone sit down I have an announcement" Aizawa continued, "The sports festival is coming up in 2 weeks.. So be prepared."

The screams of despair were heard.

"What's the sports festival?" (y/n) asked.
All the students deadpanned.
"The sports festival is a whole school wide thing. All the students will be in a competition and whoever is the strongest will win" Shoto said. In the most simple form for his master.
"So like the hunger games?.." (y/n) said. Excited but not too excited.
"Yeah" Shoto replied.

AFTER SCHOOL
When (y/n) was packing. Shoto came up to her.
"Master can you train with me?" Shoto bowed down. Squeezing his eyes shut, hoping for the best.
"I don't know Shoto..." (y/n) replied, not wanting to train somebody and not knowing what to do.
"I can buy you food every time we train!" Shoto said.

Cha Ching💸💵🤑

"Wow how much money have you spent on these, they're delicious" (y/n) said, stuffing her mouth with food.

"Oh i don't know... I just use my dads credit card and buy the things that looks expensive" Shoto replied.
"must be nice" (y/n) said, not noticing Shoto admiring her.

2 weeks later

(Y/n) woke up to the sound of her alarm clock.
Tiredly, she did her hair and brushed her teeth.
When she was done she checked her phone. To one notification...

"Master, Today is the sports festival." -Shoto

"ARILSNEKDKFNDKSNSNDOXKCNCOSMSNCOXKDJFIIDKCJCKDKDKDKFKDKXBSOSKXNJDLSs"

(y/n) ran out the house.

"I wonder where master i-"
"I'm here.." (y/n) said, beside Shoto.
"Master! You actually arrived... I thought the sports festival wasn't worth your time.." Shoto said, mumbling the last part.

"Naw, I just a long time to prepare and then I saw your notification... And thanks for reminding me" (y/n) said.
Shoto then grew a little bit too happy...
"Anything for you master!" Shoto bowed a straight 90 degrees angle.
"Uh, thanks?.."

"And by the way, what are we doing?"
"We are doing a race" Shoto explained in a simple way for his master.
"Ah ok"

"you also came late to say your speech, so Bakugou did it instead" Shoto said

"speech?.."

TIME SKIP

(Y/n) was in a crowded area with other students. She didn't even see Shoto in sight.
"Ow" a girl with horns bumped into (y/n).
"Oh, I'm sorry" (y/n) said, turning to the girl.
"No, I should say sorry.. I bumped into you with my horns!" the girl pointed to her horns.
"But it didn't hurt.."
And right on time, the girls horns feel off. And the timer going off.
"wAaaaah" the girl said, being pushed and disappearing in the crowd.

(Y/n) walked where everyone was running to.
She then saw ice covering the floor. With a quick stomp, the ice shattered into million pieces.

A thud was heard from far away.
"Hey you okay?" a spiky-haired boy said to a half and half hair colored boy.
"DON'T BE NICE TO THE ENEMY KAKAROT!" another boy with spiky hair said. Everyone sent them glares of confusion.

(Y/n) kept walking and saw robots from the entrance exam. She wasn't bothered by them and kept walking. People were sending her glares from behind.
"She's crazy!.."
"She knows she going to get hurt.. right?.."
"(Y/N) BE CAREFUL!" a familiar voice said.

Then a robot came out of nowhere and tried to hit (y/n).

"LOOK OUT!" Izuku yelled. Being far away he couldn't do anything to help, but shout. But when he saw the robot coming closer to (y/n) he couldn't help but close his eyes.

"huh?..." when Izuku opened his eyes the robot was nowhere in sight. Instead he saw pieces of the robot on the floor. And (y/n) walking towards the next obstacle.
"What..." Izuku muttered out. Questioning what happened.

Bakugou and Shoto soon caught up with (y/n).
"I CAN'T LET YOU WIN!" Bakugou said, flying by and sending an evil smirk at (y/n). While (y/n) was sending him a dunce face.
"I WILL MAKE YOU TAKE THAT BACK" Bakugou shouted going even faster.
Shoto came to (y/n) when Bakugou left.
"Master it's nice seeing you here"
"You too I guess?.." (y/n) replied.
And Shoto fled.

(y/n) reached the next obstacle. when she was about to jump. She noticed other people who couldn't cross. She decided to help them.

One by one she snatched people (who couldn't cross) Until making a pile of humans. (y/n) then jumped over the obstacle with ease.

Students were wondering who was making them fly.
"Who's doing this?!."
"Were going to die!"
"Huh?"

(Y/n) let go of all the students when she landed on the other side. Then she walked away like nothing happened.
Students were curious on what happened, they started looking for whoever or whatever helped them and their eyes landed on uraraka.
She was the only one who was standing up.
Then students came up to her and crowded her.
"WaaAaAh thank you!"
"thank you for helping us!"

Uraraka was wondering what happened.
"Eh?.."
"What did-"
She was interrupted by the sound of explosions.
The students saw the same spiky haired boys. But this time they were flying so fast they knocked the students all over the place.
"Oooww..."

Meanwhile back with (y/n).
(y/n) was walking to the next obstacle when she saw two people flying past her. with tremendous speed.
"Guess I do have some competition after all.." (y/n) said, giving a rare smile.
She then started running, Mines turned on when she stepped on them.

"WOW, WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER THERE? ALL THE MINES ARE GOING OFF!"

Bakugou and Shoto turned to see the explosion. But were shocked when they saw nobody... But in a blink of an eye, explosions were ahead of them too.

"EEEH THERES NO ONE BLOWING UP THE MINES! WHAT IS THIS?"

"WOWOWOOWOW NOW THERE'S A HUMONGOUS EXPLOSION IN THE BACK!"

everyones attention was changed to the big explosion in the back instead in the front.

When Izuku almost finished the race he saw (y/n) walking near the exit.. He never saw her passing by...

well it doesn't matter right now.. he kept running toward the finish line when a voice called out.
"why such in a rush?.." (y/n) asked wondering why he was running like it was a race...
"CAUSE ITS A RACE" he chirped out.
It took (y/n) a while for (y/n) to comprehend Izuku's words But then it hit her.
"OH, I FORGOT. I WAS THINKING WHAT TO EAT FOR DINNER JSOSBJDKSBDJID." (y/n) yelled. And then she went vrrrrrrooom.

Izuku watched her run disappearing in seconds. He couldn't believe it. How can some girl who forgot she was in race be in first?..

"THERES OUR 3RD PLACE WINNER!!, CLASS 1-A (Y/N) (L/N)!!!!"
and then the crowd went wild.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9.8K 21
(y/n) (l/n) is the adoptive daughter of an over powered quirkless 31 year old human, Saitama. She always looked up to her father, saving the world wh...
68.4K 1.3K 31
Y/N just a man late 20 that lazy to know what happens to the world that he lives and deep inside of his laziness is he very strong in assasin skill.H...
42K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) (L/N) is just your ordinary 18-year-old who lives a normal life like any other normal human being. You may think he is an ordinary human being...
1.6K 52 4
You are [Name], and you are the daughter of the hero caped baldy, Saitama. One day, some people come to your apartment and ask you the big question...