✭아이돌✭ 4nemo x K-Idol! reader

Galing kay JYPAPISARANGHAEOPPAR

. . . Y/n, a kpop idol trainee who auditioned and got in with the HOTTEST boy group alive? Dream come true? S... Higit pa

♡performance song♡
2. ꧁Results꧂
3. ꧁Attempt꧂
-5wirl roles-
4. ꧁New Week... And already new scandal?꧂
5. ꧁Pretty u꧂
6. ꧁Picture Perfect꧂
7. ꧁Late Night Fun꧂
8. ꧁Intruder꧂
Question♥
9. ꧁the internet is on crack wtf꧂
10. ꧁Reputation cleanse꧂
11. ꧁Tired꧂
12. ꧁Gamer bfs be like꧂
13. ꧁Item꧂

1.꧁Auditon꧂

913 17 72
Galing kay JYPAPISARANGHAEOPPAR

'Aether thought their laugh was cute and he was happy to see Y/n calmer than before.'

꧁_______________________________꧂

-KOREA, SEOUL CITY 21:00-
.
.
.

It was it.

Today is finally the day that Y/n L/n finally makes a name for themself in the idol industry.

It was a dream that Y/n has had ever since they were a child. Seeing their favourite idol IU perform on stage, they wanted to be just like her!

For Y/n, their dream was to debut as a soloist and have many fans.
Although they weren't picky.

Y/n would be fine with anything to be honest. Just as long as they become an idol, which even then, is an extremely slim chance.

Just a few days ago, they were selected to be apart of a new group with 4 other members.

They were acquainted already with two of the members due to them training together.
Their names were Xiao and Venti, they trained together as trainees a lot but they didn't speak much to each other.

-

Venti was already friends with Y/n since he was quite a extroverted person and was friends with almost everyone. He was totally idol material!
He had a cute face, skillful dancer and an amazing voice.

-

Xiao was a introverted person, he didn't speak, share his opinion and he didn't communicate often with others.
He could be seen a lot with his sister who is already an idol part of a group named 'Liyue Gals!' Or 'LG' for short.

His personality and style was definitely a good combination. The mysterious yet mean persona would be a jackpot for gaining tons of fangirls. Perfect for why he'd be selected.

.
.
.

The building that stood in front of Y/n was tall and intimidatingly big. Anyone could get lost in it!

Hesitantly entering the building, it was STUNNING. The place was huge and loud due to many people being in it.

Y/n had to contain themself seeing so many famous idols pass by them!!

Their eyes wandered to the front desk of reception, where a busy yet friendly looking receptionist sat.
Y/n walked to the desk and before they spoke, in a rush the lady spoke,

"Y/n L/n right? It's great to meet you! Thank you for arriving on time"

The receptionist seemed to be in a rush. She had a phone to her ear and her desk was cluttered with papers.

She quickly picked up what seems to be a schedule and handed it in a instant to Y/n.
"This is the timetable and map with all the information you need. You need to go into this room right here, then meet with all your fellow trainee members and go to the elevator and then go up? Got that? Okay good! Good luck now Y/n!"

"Wait what-"

Before Y/n could even ask for her to repeat the instructions, the lady already ran off with a bunch of paperwork while shouting in the phone,
"I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND MR ZHONGLI, PLEASE WAIT JUST A FEW SECONDS"

Y/n stood there surprised and then nervously sighed.
'Okay. This has my information, i'll just quickly look over it and then see where i'm going...'

Just then, Y/n felt a tap on their shoulder. They turned around for their face to be met with a new one.

"Hey there, i'm assuming you're Y/n right? My name is Aether!"

Stepping back due to the sudden contact, Y/n nodded to the question.
"Oh I see you're Aether then. Do you know where to go?"

Aether nodded with a smile on his face. Honestly, his smile was totally adorable. Almost made Y/n's heart skip a beat in all honesty.
"Of course I do, here let me see that."

He gently took the paper out of Y/n's hand and read over it.
"So we need to meet up with the other members right? We'll have to go up the stairs and there should be a waiting room for trainees like us or some idols even!"

He began to walk off and Y/n followed behind him.
Y/n admired his features from behind. He had soft long blonde hair and his eyes were relaxed and calm.

No wonder he got picked to be in 5wirl..

.
.
.

Finally making it to the waiting room, a sweat dropped from Y/n's face. They're so nervous! Once they step into that room, all the members will be there and then they'll have to audition to be apart of 5wirl.

Aether seemed to take notice of how worried Y/n seemed to be and he turned around. He placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder and spoke comfortingly,

"It's alright. There's no need to be nervous! I've been here a long time and once you get it over with, you will wonder why you were so stressed in the first place"

His words seemed to comfort Y/n in a way and they nervously replied,
"Thank you"

.
.
.

They stepped in together and there everyone was. There was Venti, Xiao and another guy who Y/n didn't know standing there.

He had white hair and a red streak in it. He seems to be a friendly person though since he decided to wave at Y/n who seemed to be staring at him.

Y/n noticed how creepy they might've been just staring him down and looked away in a panic.
He seemed to laugh at it a little which caused Y/n to get even more embarrassed.

"We begin our auditions in around 15 minutes so be prepared everyone! Don't forget to smile and I believe everything will go well!"

Aether spoke with a uplifting attitude which made the tension in the room go down.
"You're right! I'm sure all of us will do well!"
Venti said with a happy and excited voice.

"I'm assuming that's Y/n then?"
Xiao pointed straight at the person who may or may not be trying to hide behind aether at that moment. Awkwardly, Y/n said,
"Yeah. I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you"

Venti thought for a second and then he remembered,
"Ah! I remember you. I'm pretty sure we and a few others did a few group practice dances when we were trainees!"

He then looked at Xiao and said,
"Yeah we did one with Xiao!"

Xiao looked at Y/n and said in a harsh tone,
"We did? I don't remember seeing them at all. Maybe they have bad stage presence"

That insult pierced through Y/n like a spear.
Venti shouted at Xiao,
"Hey that's rude! Y/n has amazing stage presence! You're just too stuck up to notice anyone but yourself"

Xiao looked pissed and got up,
"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

The white haired guy from earlier quickly got in between them and held them back.
"Hey! You two- cut it out. Apologies for their behaviour Y/n. My name is Kazuha"

He gave a sweet smile and then immediately went back to trying to calm down both boys.

Aether sighed and then whispered,
"I'm so sorry that you had to see this. Xiao and Venti tend to get in a lot of arguments"
Y/n laughed a little in response and replied,
"It's perfectly fine. It's honestly funny to see them like this. I can tell they're fun people"

He watched Y/n as they laughed at both Xiao and Venti arguing. Aether thought their laugh was cute and he was happy to see Y/n calmer than before.

.
.
.
Time was up before they knew it and they all had to make their way to the stage.

Here we go!

This is the moment...

A/N: okayyy hey guys! So I'm honestly unsure if I should continue this. Please let me know if you want me to and if you enjoyed it! Don't be shy to leave song recommendations to put at the start of each part<333
Love ya'll

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.3K 745 33
I could get lost in those eyes forever... Glowing amber out of this world A broken hearted idol falling for the girl who served as his "therapist" on...
64.9K 2.4K 22
- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ - ─── ・ 。゚☆:...
7.3K 244 13
"what will you do to stop me?" "make you love me- -so that i'm sweeter than death." ★ . 𓆩♡𓆪 ⧉ :: ↲ tw for suicide, self harm, mentions of rape ⠀⠀⠀...
18.4K 455 22
"so whenever you ask me again how i feel," "please remember my answer is you." xiao x fem reader modern au - high school inspired...