๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘ :: แด€ แดกส€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แด„แดษดแด›แด‡...

By -coconvts

A writing contest for Keeper of the Lost Cities stories! *Original series written by Shannon Messenger* Stat... More

Hello, Welcome!
Rules
Participant Form!
Judges Form!
Judges Rubric
Participants and Judges
Participants by Categories
Judging Time!
Results!!!

Winner Prize Voting

74 7 33
By -coconvts

Here this the page where we can vote on the winner's prize. You are allowed to vote up until I post the final results. You re allowed one vote so choose wisely. If I add a new option, you are allowed to change your vote if you'd like but I will only count one.

Here are the options so far (vote on your favorite one):

1. I can make a book on the winner (@KarissaT99)

2. All participants have to read the winners book, vote (on all chapters), comment, etc. Then they have to make a post on their MB about way you should read the winners book and put it in one of their reading lists (@KotlcHPHamiltonLOV3R)

3. A Stick to put on the winning book (@wolf_howl13)

4. Permanently follow the winner (@Doggo_Gal)

This list may be ongoing so keep that in mind.

Enjoy,

~ Coco (The Founder and Announcer of the KOTLC Writing Contest)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
427K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
920K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...