His Salvation [Eddie Munson]

By myeuphoricmindset

"When was the last time that someone brought him comfort and made him feel safe? I can't remember the last ti... More

 Author Notes
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
PDF Download

Chapter Sixteen

6.4K 117 179
By myeuphoricmindset

* Caution: This chapter contains mature content. *

James looks between Eddie and me. He's searching for something to say. I can tell he's uncomfortable.

"I'm kidding. Relax." Eddie starts laughing. James slowly smiles and drops his shoulders. "So, you work with Madi?"

I swallow and try to relax. I'm not doing anything wrong, so why do I feel nervous? Maybe I'm nervous for James.

"Yeah, I just started a few days ago," James replies and takes a sip of his water.

"He took Robin's shift tonight," I add in. Eddie turns his head to look at me. He smiles at me and it brings me comfort.

"Oh? How nice of you." Eddie says to James, looking back at him.

James rests his forearms on the table. "Nah, it's no problem. I enjoy the job so far. Tonight was the first time I worked with Madi. She's fun to work with."

Eddie looks at him for a moment and pulls his arm from my shoulder. "I'm sure she is." His hand finds my thigh under the table and I try to hold back my reaction to his touch. "Where are you from?"

James starts telling Eddie about himself. Where he's from and his plans for the summer. He also brings up where he's going to college. I glance at Eddie and he's resting his head in his palm. He's looking at James as if he was telling him the most interesting story.

I feel his fingers circle the inside of my thigh. It takes everything in me to keep my eyes from closing. I try to distract myself by moving my straw around in my cup, but the motion is starting to mimic his fingers on my thighs so I stop.

I look up and see Eddie's friends standing by the counter waiting for their food. They seem to be in deep conversation. I glance back at James and he's still talking. Eddie is nodding and making sounds as if he's interested. I know he's not because he's moving his fingers higher on my thigh.

"Wait, you know Devin?" Eddie asks.

James laughs, "Yeah! We played on the same team in sophomore year. How do you know him?"

Eddie's hand drops from his chin and he grabs another fry from James's plate. He's softly laughing, "He used to buy drugs from me. He was a regular customer back then."

James seems to be taken back by his answer. He swallows and I can't tell he doesn't know what to say.

James is the opposite of Eddie. He wears collared shirts, drives a Toyota Camry, and has already talked about the church he attends. I want to laugh looking at them at this table together.

Gareth and Jeff walked up to the table. Their conversation breaks the silence at our table. break the awkward silence. Gareth is holding Eddie's bag of food.

"We got the goods," Gareth says between sips of his soda.

I look over at Eddie and he's still holding eye contact with James. He smacks the table and clicks his tongue. "Well, it was great talking to you Jason, but we must be on our way."

James clears his throat. "James."

Eddie slides of out the booth and gives James a confused look. "What?"

"It's James. My name is James." He leans back in the booth and holds Eddie's stare.

Eddie points his finger in the air as if he just realized this. "Ah, that's right. James. Nice to meet you, Buddy." He smiles.

Eddie extends his hand out to me. I look at him and then over at James. I feel bad for leaving because James offered to drive me home and then paid for my dinner. I know I don't owe him anything, but I do feel bad. This is incredibly awkward.

"Come on, sweetheart. Let's get out of here." Eddie flicks his wrist waiting on me. I grab his hand and he gently pulls me out of the booth. I stand up and put my bag over my shoulder.

I glance down at James and smile. "Thank you for the ride and dinner. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. See you later." He smiles at me, but it doesn't meet his eyes.

Eddie puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk out of the restaurant. Gareth and Jeff laugh as we walk outside.

"What was that?" Jeff asks Eddie.

Eddie laughs and pulls me closer. "I finally met Madi's work buddy."

I shoot him a look. He's never acted like this before. What's his problem? Does he actually think James and I have something going on?

"He's not my work buddy. We have barely worked together before tonight." I mutter.

"I wish my work buddies took me to dinner," Gareth says with a French fry in his mouth.

"It was just food." I groan.

They all laugh and I'm instantly annoyed. I cross my arms and Eddie looks down at me as we reach the van. "That wasn't just food for him." His breath smells like alcohol.

"What does that mean?" I pull back to face him. I hear Gareth and Jeff mutter something to each other and walk around to the other side of the van leaving us alone.

"Nothing Madi. Just get in the car." He pulls a joint out of his pocket and grabs his lighter. I snatch it from his hands. He's looking at me with a confused expression.

"Give me your keys." I hold out my hand. 

"Come on." He groans. I hear the van doors close from Gareth and Jeff getting inside.

"I don't think you should be driving." I stare at him and keep my hand stretched out.

He just looks at me for a moment and lets out a heavy sigh. He pulls his keys from his pocket and placed them in my hand. He takes the joint from my other hand and walks past me to the passenger side.

I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. I run my hand through my hair and as I'm turning to grab the van door I notice James looking at me through the window of the restaurant. He's still sitting in the booth. I can tell he's just watched Eddie and me. I look away and get into the driver's seat of the van.

Gareth and Jeff are arguing about which Black Sabbath song is better as I turn onto Main Street.

"Where do I need to drop you guys off?" I ask them. They don't hear me over the stereo and their argument. I glance over at Eddie in the passenger seat. He's watching me as he takes a hit of his lit joint.

"They are going to sleep on my couch, don't worry about taking them home." Eddie rolls down his window and exhales. Well, this should be fun. No one can drive me home, so now I'll have to stay at Eddie's trailer.

I'm not sure what is going on between Eddie and me. I feel like he's mad or annoyed. I know I'm feeling that way. I don't appreciate the way he acted with James. I don't know if James caught onto Eddie's behavior, but I'm still embarrassed. James probably got the wrong idea about Eddie. He's not typically like this. Is this how he is when he's jealous? He's drunk too and that doesn't help the situation.

As I drive up to Eddie's trailer I realize I've been lost throughout the whole drive. Gareth and Jeff are still loud in conversation. Eddie has been mostly silent the whole ride. The thought of sharing a bed with Eddie right now is making me feel anxious. We aren't fighting, but something is definitely off. We are both upset about something. I hate this.

I grab my bag and hand the keys back to Eddie before getting out of the van. The guys walk up to the trailer door and Eddie unlocks it. We all walk in and Eddie closes the door. Jeff walks into the living room and turns on the television. Gareth grabs a soda from the fridge and sits on the couch. They obviously have crashed here before.

I walk toward Eddie's room to grab a shirt and pajama pants. I've stayed with here so often that Eddie eventually cleared a drawer for me. He always leaves clean clothes in there for when I forgot mine.

I see Eddie leaning over the kitchen counter talking to Jeff who's on the couch. I slip into the bathroom unnoticed. I turn on the light and look in the mirror. Thankfully the long day hasn't shown on my face.

I turn on the shower and place a clean towel on the hook near the shower curtain. I can't go to bed until I shower. I think it will help me calm down too. I take off my clothes and step under the warm water. My body instantly relaxes. I tilt my head back, letting the water run down my face and hair.

Eddie invested in better body wash and shampoo since I've been over more often. I don't think he enjoyed smelling old spice on my skin. Now he has lavender body wash and my favorite shampoo. My annoyance with him earlier is slowly subsiding the more I think about all the little things he does.

I'm in the middle of washing my body with lavender soap when I hear the bathroom door open. I pull back the shower curtain enough to poke out my head. Eddie is standing with one hand gripped on the sink and the other rubbing the back of his neck.

"What are you doing?" I whisper. I don't want Gareth and Jeff to feel uncomfortable with the fact that Eddie is in the bathroom with me.

"I need to talk to you." He starts taking off his clothes.

"What?! Not in here." I hiss.

He ignores me as he pulls his shirt over his head. He's seriously getting into the shower with me. Oh my god. I shove the curtain closed and turn to wash the soap off my body. "We can talk when I get out of the shower."

I hear the curtain pull back and I look over my shoulder. Eddie steps into the shower and he's completely naked. I shake my head and keep my body turned away. "Eddie. I'm almost done."

"I'm just getting started." He says softly. I feel him move closer to me. His finger trails down my spine. I feel the goosebumps form on my body.

"You can't be in here," I say without looking at him.

His fingers move back up my spine. He places his hand on my shoulder as he leans in to whisper in my ear. "Then tell me to leave."

I roll my eyes, but I know he can't see that. My heart says to tell him to leave, but my body says no. For some reason that makes me mad. He knows I can't resist him. Now he's using it to try to talk to me.

I turn to face him. I keep my eyes on his face, so he knows I'm serious. I just blurt it out. "What's your problem? You didn't have to be rude earlier."

He starts to move his eyes down my body, but I grab his face forcing his gaze to my eyes. "I'm serious." I drop my hand once I get his attention. The water is still warm on my back.

He groans and puts his hand on the shower wall. "I told you I don't like sharing you." He looks away and lets out a breath. "You don't know how It felt seeing you with another guy."

I stand there and watch him. His curls are a mess. They are tangled and frizzy. He finally looks me in the eyes. His eyes are dark and bloodshot.

"How did it feel?" I whisper.

He steps closer to me. The water soaks the ends of his hair and runs down his chest. "It's not that I don't trust you, Madi. I don't trust him."

"There is nothing to worry about. It's not like that." I breathe.

"I see the way he looks at you." He lightly touches my cheek.

"And how's that?" I scoff. I want to melt under his touch, but I can't give into it. Stay strong.

"Like he wants to fuck you." His eyes trail over my body.

I shake my head and put my hand on his chest to stop him from moving closer to me. "No, he doesn't. How do you even know that?"

"Because it's how I'm looking at you right now." He grabs my hand on his chest and moves it down his body. He's hard against my hand and I'm suddenly not breathing. He pushes my back against the shower wall.

"Eddie." I breathe. I don't even know what else to say. My body takes over and I crash my lips into his. He's kissing me back, hard. My hand is still on him and I wrap my fingers around his erection. He lets out a moan on my lips. He breaks from my lips and starts kissing my neck.

"Oh my god." I push Eddie back to look at him. "Your friends are right outside the bathroom." The embarrassment causes my face to feel hot.

"It's okay." He laughs and kisses my neck.

I'm supposed to be stopping him, but I tilt my head to the side, so Eddie can have better access to my neck. "No, they can probably hear us."

"I don't care. I want them to hear how good I fuck you." With one hand he lifts my left thigh and wraps my leg around his waist. I don't stop him.

He reaches down between my legs and his touch makes me jump. I wasn't prepared for it, but my body aches for more.

"You're always so ready for me." He smiles and thrusts into me. I cry out and his hand covers my mouth. "Maybe not that loud." He laughs.

I gently bite his hand and he pulls his hand back. He looks at me with surprise and then smirks.

"You deserve that. Maybe even harder." I whisper.

"Harder like this?" He lifts my leg higher, giving himself more access. He thrusts deeper, pushing me further against the wall. Well, shit.

The water from the shower is keeping us warm, but I don't think it's the only thing keeping me warm. I feel his hand on my thigh grip tighter, his rings digging into my skin. I'm trying to catch my breath, but between his kisses and moans, it's difficult.

He pulls out, causing me to gasp. He flips me around facing the shower wall. "Bend over." He demands.

I look back at him and smile. I would have never imagined he was this confident during sex. I try not to think about all the girls he's been with that's caused him to be this experienced. Don't kill the fucking mood, Madi. He is here with you. No one else.

I bend over and place my hands against the shower wall for support. His hands grab my hips and I brace myself.

"Jesus Christ. You are so beautiful." He says. I know he's looking at my body and that turns me on even more.

He doesn't start rough. He slowly enters me. It drives me insane. "You feel so good." He breathes.

I arch my back, needing more. "Eddie. Please" I beg. I don't want it slow. He doesn't wait for me to ask twice. He thrusts deeper, moving faster. I try to hold myself in place.

"Fuck." He groans. One of his hands travels up my back. I start feeling the pressure build within my core.

I can tell he's close by the sounds he's making. He grips my hips tighter, pushing into me deeper. I feel his hand in my hair, lightly pulling it. Holy shit. He's never been this untamed. I fucking love it. I tilt my head back a little, letting him know it's okay to pull my hair. He understands and pulls harder. I moan his name. It's not long before we climax and collapse onto each other.

We are sitting at the bottom of the tub laughing. I cover my mouth, realizing the guys are still outside. The embarrassment hits harder now that the intense desire for Eddie has been met.

"Oh my god. I can't go out there and face them." I whisper. Eddie turns off the water and grabs the towel hanging on the hook. He wraps the towel around me.

"They were asleep before I even came in here." He smirks.

I laugh and smack his arm. "What the hell."

"What? Wasn't it more exciting trying to keep quiet?" He winks as he grabs a towel from the cabinet above the toilet. He wraps the towel around his waist and extends his hand down to me.

I roll my eyes at him and grab his hand. I tighten the towel around my body when I stand up. He helps me out of the shower. I stand behind him as he opens the bathroom door. "Let me peek and then you can run to the bedroom," he whispers. I nod and stay still.

He pokes his head out the door and looks down the hall toward the living room. He turns back and opens the door wider. "They are dead to the world."

He walks out into the hallway and waits for me to join. I slowly step out and I can hear their snoring. I hold back a laugh and walk to Eddie's room. He slaps my ass as I walk past him and I shoot him a look.

I pull a band shirt from his drawer and put it on, tossing the towel into his dirty hamper. I hear Eddie getting something from the kitchen as I tie my wet hair into a bun. I'm so exhausted. I think I might fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I'm about to make my way to the bed, but I look over and see a letter. It's barely visible. It's sticking out under a stack of Eddie's records. I haven't seen it before and I was just looking through those records the other day. My curiosity gets the best of me and I pull the letter out from under the Metallica record.

I read over the letter and my mouth goes dry. It's a job offer from A28 Recording Studios to Eddie Munson. The start date is two weeks away. I guess our summer is cut short. I should be happy for him, so why do I feel like I want to cry?

I hear Eddie coming down the hallway and I shove the paper back under the stack of records. I take a deep breath and walk over to the bed.

Hold it together, Madi. Hold it together.

*A/N: Hi, my lovely readers. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know I left some of you hanging on the last one. I hope I'm forgiven for how I made it up to you. 😉

Writing this story is causing my obsession to get worse, lol. Eddie has me in a chokehold. Ugh.

Anyway, what does everything think will happen next? Should we still be worried about James? Now we have the weight of Eddie's possible departure on our minds. So much going on! Ahhh.

Photo credit: y_monca on Pinterest. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 20
[𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧] New York, Fall of 1992 - Madi has everything she's ever dreamed of, but that comes int...
20K 496 49
⚠️⚠️ EDITING ⚠️⚠️ Eddie Munson X reader !!! Nobody looked at (Y/n) Cunningham. It was her twin sister Chrissy they looked at. The perfect cheerleade...
33.2K 759 34
~ "Oh my god stop!" She bursts out laughing as Eddie thrusts his hips like Elvis. "Well I'm evil-, So don't go messin' round with me!" His voice ge...
2.6K 148 70
This is the story of how you joined Hellfire club and got a chance to be close to the leader Eddie Munson. This story would take place during the tim...