The Mafias Princess

By roseyzoa

" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way... More

Cast+book trailer+intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
A/N

Five

331K 7.6K 7.5K
By roseyzoa

Sofia 

The next morning I feel the heat of the sun rays on my skin as I wake up, stretching my body on the large bed. I'm about to finish stretching but freeze when I hear the shower running. I didn't know he'd be in the room anytime soon so I had just wore a cropped, black tank top and short black cotton shorts to sleep in.

I bite my lip as I try to decide if I wanted to hide in the blankets until he left or go change really quick

My decision is suddenly rushed when I hear the shower water turn off and I quickly jump out of the bed, going straight towards the dresser.

As I'm about to reach the drawer with my black crew neck in it the bathroom door opens and out walks Connor with wet hair, sweatpants, and no shirt, his muscles clearly showing.

For the first time I see his entire arm tattoo sleeve, his skin a perfect olive tone.

I stand there with my lips parted and my hands still reaching for the drawer, looking up at him like an idiot.

Connor looks down at me confused and I quickly move my hands behind my back, giving him a nervous smile that just gets ignored as he walks right past me, towards the large walk in closet.

Sighing I open my drawer and take out the crew neck after he walks away, trying to pull it over my head.

I get stuck halfway where my head is supposed to go and I grunt in frustration, trying to push my head through.

Was my head too big?

I decide to walk towards the bathroom half blind to do this so Connor didn't have to see me struggling but instead I forget there's a door on bathrooms and completely bump my head onto it, stumbling backwards.

" Ow" I groan, holding onto my head that was almost completely engulfed in my crew neck which was still stuck on me.

" Sofia?" I hear a deep voice call my name and I quickly turn around, shivers running through my body at his voice.

" Yes?" I reply, and silence fills the room after that.

Suddenly I feel Connors presence next to me and a quiet gasp leaves my mouth as I feel his large hands gently pull down my crew neck, our faces too close for my own comfort as I looked up at him.

My hair was probably a mess after all that.

" Thank you." I mumble, looking down. Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought he was.

" Are you wearing my shampoo?" He suddenly says, grabbing the top of my head and bringing it closer to his face as he smells my hair.

My face burns red at the contact and I quickly place my hands on his muscular arms to push myself away.

" I had no other one to use, I'm sorry." I mutter, looking down while playing with my fingers. As if this couldn't get any more embarrassing.

" No, it's fine. Use whatever you'd like in here." He replies deeply. I feel myself wanting to just run away from this position, just talking to him made me nervous.

" Why haven't you changed this yet?" He says, looking down at my halfway ripped off bandage and pulling it off gently, his large hand slightly grazing my skin.

" I..I didn't have any other ones." I say quietly, trying to avoid eye contact. It seems every time I looked at him longer the more nervous I got.

"Why didn't you ask for one then?" He asks, looking at the deep cut and when I don't answer he lowers his head until his eyes meet up with mine, a piece of his hair falling from his forehead.

" Well?" He says, and I could feel his patience growing thin, our eyes forced to look at each other from his position.

" Y..You scare me that's why." I blurt out while shutting my eyes, scared he would get any closer to my face.

" I'm not going to kill you, principessa." He replies, moving away from me to pull a black balenciaga hoodie over his head and walking over to the door. ( Princess)

Before Connor opens the door he turns around slightly to face me.

" Don't leave this room unless it's time to eat, anything else you ask me, comprendere?" He says, waiting for my response. ( Understand?)

I nod my head and the door shuts. What was I supposed to do in a room all day? Why was I not allowed to leave the room anyways?

A knock sounds from my door a couple of minutes later and Allison walks in with my breakfast, a large smile on her face.

" Mr. Agosti gave me these to give to you miss." She says and hands me a box of Princess bandages. I look down at the box, a hint of red painting my cheeks.

Why would he care anyways?

" And here's your breakfast, I hope you like waffles." She says and I give her a small smile while nodding my head, looking at the large waffles placed in front of me.

After Allison leaves I open the box of Princess bandages and take out a Tiana one, carefully placing it over my cut.

Papa and mama never gave me bandages, as dumb as it sounded. Anastasia would always get the prettiest bandages and mama would put them on just for her after telling her It would be okay when she got hurt.

I used to always watch mama and papa read her storybooks every time she got a bandage to help her fall asleep. It was always the same story, an evil prince falling in love with a kind-hearted Princess.

After a quick shower and a couple hours of sitting in the room doing nothing I decide to just go outside into the gardens for 10 minutes at least.

It's not like he had cameras everywhere to catch me when I leave the room. And he was too busy to even notice, anyways.

After brushing my tangled hair out I put my white shoes on and peek out of the door, checking to see if it was clear.

I slowly walk out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind me.

I only realize how bad my idea is when I realize that I had no idea where I was going. Looking around frantically I try to find any door that seemed like it would lead outdoors and land my eyes on two large brown doors with golden handles and the Italian mafia symbol engraved into it.

That had to lead outside...right?

As I near the door I hear muffled words but as it gets clearer my stomach drops and I freeze in my spot.

" Please no! Help! Someone fucking help me please please I beg you!" I hear a man cry out for his life and I slowly open the door, seeing something I had never wanted to ever see in my life.

Connor stood over the man who barely looked 25, a gun pointed straight at his head and a dark, terrifying look on his face.

My eyes water when I make eye contact with the man, his eyes pleading to be saved. Before I can even utter a word an evil smirk plays on Connors face as he digs the gun deeper into the mans head and I hear a loud shot, a ringing sound in my ear as my face pales.

I feel a rough hand suddenly grab my arm from behind and I scream as I'm turned around to see a man I'd never seen before. He had curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes that looked down at me.

" What are you doing here kid? How did you get in here?" The man says, still having a tight hold on my arm.

I try to explain to him but there were no words forming in my mouth. I couldn't even speak after what I had just saw, still terrified at the cold look Connor gave the man before shooting straight through his head.

" Connor, do you know her?" I hear the man say as he looks behind me and I freeze at the mention of his name.

I feel Connor's presence behind me as his arm wraps around my waist tightly and I'm pulled away from the blonde man and pushed closer to Connors body, my back grazing his shirt.

I wanted to rip his hands off of me and run away as far as I could from this place. I was the daughter of the Russian mafia leader but never had I seen any of my papas business.

The sight of blood splattering everywhere floods my head as I try to keep calm.

" She's my fiancé." He says, a cold tone in his voice as I stand there, my body tense as ever.

" This is your fiancé?!" The man says, his eyes brightening at the words.

" My name is Matteo, seems like a great moment to meet, no?" He chuckles, trying to make a joke of the situation but I just stand there still stuck in Connors hand around my waist.

" Your fiancé doesn't talk much, Connor." Matteo says, a smirk forming on his face as I move my eyes toward the ground.

It's silent for a moment and Matteo clears his throat, walking away after noticing the tension in the room.

As he's walking away Connor pulls me closer to him by my waist and I tense up at the distance as I feel his mouth near my ear, my eyes still watery.

" I told you to stay inside did I not?" Connor says into my ear, a threatening tone behind his dark voice.

" I..I just wanted some fresh air." I whisper, my back still turned to him. He had taken off the hoodie from earlier and was just wearing a black shirt, his arm tattoos visible.

" I don't fucking care, next time you tell me instead of wandering around, capisci?" He says, calling a random maid over to take me back to my room.

I nod my head and he walks away down another hallway as the maid takes me back to the room. Before we leave I glance back at the doors and notice maids cleaning up the blood in the room, a chill running down my spine.

I was engaged to a murderer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
66K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
141K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
146K 3.3K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...