Fun Is Infinite's Tips to mak...

By Fun_Is_Infinite

Ever had a hard time writing fanfics? Struggling to make your stereotypical reader insert stand out? I've ha... More

Story
Love Interests
Characters.
Sentences
Titles and Descriptions
Lemons
Crossovers
Fight scenes
Using AI

Pacing

114 3 3
By Fun_Is_Infinite

Now, I'm not going to say I'm a master of pacing out a story. Cause I am not. Even I still struggle to figure out how to properly pace out a story. However, I am going to at the very least, give a few tips on how to help pace out a story.

1. Don't go say the same thing over and over and over again. That's annoying.

2. Please, press the enter key at the end of a dialogue. Nobody's going to read a wall of text of you describing scenes and stuff happening. Using line spaces helps keep readers invested, as it's a lot more easier to read a spaced story than a wall of text.

3. Try and keep a limit to how many words to write. Now, writing a long chapter is good. But it makes you burn out a bit faster as well. You can use the Word Count to know how many words you have typed, and afterwards you can use that to make a limit. 

This makes a chapter not feel too long, and not feel too short either.

...

Anything you want me to talk about? Just put it here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 496 14
Mikasa Ackerman, your biggest rival since sophomore year in high school. Eren Jaeger, the guy who is always staring at you. Jean Kirstein, your crush...
41.3K 195 66
ᴍʜᴀ Qᴜɪʀᴋꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. 2 Qᴜɪʀᴋꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴀx ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ...
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.6K 155 11
I can't be the only one who thinks these three are adorable as shit. ♡♡♡♡ fanfiction of the elders from Craig of the creek!! Anyways this will proba...