✶【 ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ 】✶

By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

【ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs...sᴄᴀʀʏ】 sᴏʟᴀʀ ɪs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʜɪs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜɪs 3ʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇ... More

IMPORTANT A/N
𖧶【 Teaser 】𖧶
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Book Status
◆ 【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 】 ◆
◈【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 】◈
Headcannons/Facts
❅【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 】❅
💨【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 】💨
✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶
❆【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 】❆
Announcement
𖢖【 Chapter 7 】𖢖
𖣔【 Chapter 8 】𖣔
𖠨【 Chapter 9 】𖠨
❈【 Chapter 10 】❈
✮【Chapter 11】✮
㋡【 Chapter 12 】㋡
𖥕【 Chapter 13 】𖥕
※【 Chapter 14 】※
♨︎【 Chapter 15 】♨︎
𖢻【 Chapter 17】𖢻
❆【 Chapter 18 】❆
🔸【 Chapter 19 】🔸
𖤍【 Chapter 20 】𖤍
ᴀʀᴄ ɪɪ
𖣓【 Chapter 21】𖣓
➷【 Chapter 22 】➶
¿ Çðñ§êqµêñ¢ê§ ?
⛰️【 Chapter 23 】⛰️
🌿【 Chapter 24】🌿
𖥟【 Chapter 25 】𖥟
✧【 Chapter 26 】✦
✱【 Chapter 26.5 】✱
🦋 【 Chapter 27: Part 1 】 🦋
Announcement.
Announcement
Hey Guys.

✧【 Chapter 16 】✧

487 27 35
By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

This is probably a long chapter..... Oh well. Worth it.

EDIT: I've edited this chapter, I removed some stuff and added more fighting scenes. I hope you don't mind.

This is probably the longest chapter I've wrote.

The watches that the seplupets wears are like a support item and restrain.

Supporting them in controlling their powers and restrain them from losing control of their powers.

But wait.... Didn't Solar lose control of his powers??? Uh no- that's his emotions not his power.

So what happened to the 6 elements after Sol's brothers died???

Well their elements somewhat transferred to Solar. And no he didn't used it-

It's his brother's elements. not his. Why would he use it???

And if you're asking if he can do use it despite being in the past. Yes, he can. Just a small amount of it.

Also if you're gonna ask on what will happen if any of the sepluplets used their 3rd tier power without the Watch..... Then have a disaster.

They can use their 2nd tier powers freely without the watch. But not 3rd tier. They can Only control a part of it until they're more exprienced in controlling it.

Also Retak'ka isn't aware Solar has unlocked Gamma.

I'm making Gamma slight evil. Fite me-

Life asked Death,
"Death, why do people love me, but hate you?"
Death responded,
"Because you are beautiful lie. And I'm a painful truth"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Despite being aware that Retak'ka isn't evil anymore. The Seplupets are still cautious around him, like they would feel awkward being in the same place as him.

Retak'ka noticed it and proved that he won't do something evil any more. He did manage to warn their trust, but he didn't earned back Solar's trust.

Everytime he would try to talk with his element. Solar or moreover, Gamma. Would just turn his back on Retak'ka and leave him. The others also noticed it and tried to presuade him.

"Solar.. C'mon just talk to him.." Gempa said to Solar. The light element only huffed his chest as he crossed his arms.

"Gempa. You and the others know very well our backstory. And even if I want to talk with him. There's a high chance I'm going to murder that blueberry monkey." Gempa sweatdrop with the nickname, he sighed deeply.

"You need to let go of the past, Solar..... He's changed and so you do. We're in the present. Not in the past." Solar's gaze darken as remained silent.

'Stop clinging to the past, Solar. Accept what had happened and move on.'

The words lingers in his head as he left Gempa alone, to clear his mind. He placed his hands in his jacket's pockets as he stared at the night sky.

"How am I supposed to move on when I still have hatred for him.... "

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Solar is currently looking after the the fusions while he's reading a book with Supra sitting beside him under the tree nearby.

(#dadsolar y'all)

Gempa, Thorn, Taufan and Blaze left since the Commander called them. So it's only Trio Cool are at Planet Quebec.

Hali is training with Gentar, while Sopan, Sori, Glacier and Frostfire are in the sidelines watching them. Solar and Supra are sitting under the tree near them. Ice is sleeping with Glacier while hugging his plushie.

"Say uh... Abang, do you still hate Retak'ka?" Supra asked. Solar stayed silent. I mean yeah.... He did bad things and... Everything but. Does he really hate him?

"Yes. I still hate him." It wasn't Solar who answered. But Gamma. Solar's eyes slightly turned yellow-ish orange but Supra didn't notice because of the visors he's wearing.

"Why....?" Despite being a fusion of Solar. Supra can't see the memories nor share memories with his fathers. So he's pretty curious.

Gamma sighed, "that's none of your business." He closed the book and left Supra. Going somewhere to clear his mind.

Retak'ka noticed that Solar had left his 'childrens' and brothers and went to the forest. He stopped what's he's doing and went after his element.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as Gamma or Solar is away from his brothers and their fusions. He sighed deeply, as he stared at above the sky. He can't clearly see it since.... The trees are covering the view with it's leaves and branches.

'Do I.... Really hate him...?' He questioned. The feeling of hatred and anger still lingers inside him. Yes, Retak'ka is good now but..... The memories of the past haunts both Gamma and Solar.

The screams of the innocents lives.

The blood being on their hands.

Everything. Ever since, Retak'ka started killing innocent lives. Gamma and Solar hated Retak'ka and would always try to stop him from using their element despite being only a mere consciousness.

Solar snapped out of his thoughts as he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw his previous user.

Solar's gaze darken as he frowned deeply.

"What do you want." He said with venom in his voice.

"I... Just wanna talk with you."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Solar gritted his teeth. Retak'ka apparently wanted to apologize for abusing and using his power to kill innocent lives.

Him? Being sorry? Sorry won't fix the problem nor bring back the lives he took away.

"Shut up. If you're just gonna be here to apologize. Then leave. I don't wanna fcking talk to you" he snarled at him, giving him a glare.

"Solar──"

"I said....."

"SHUT UP!!!!" His eyes turned white as he slightly glowed.

"YOUR SORRY ISN'T GONNA FIX THE PROBLEM!!! IT WON'T FCKING BRING BACK THE LIVES YOU TOOK AWAY!!" Retak'ka stayed quiet. He stood there, shock. Gamma is looking at him with anger in his pure white eyes.

'Gamma...?' He thought, but before he could even say a word. Gamma suddenly punched him in the stomach.

"BECAUSE OF YOU, I SUFFERED!! AND YOUR SAYING SORRY?!?!?!" Without a word. Gamma kicked him, sending him back where his brothers and fusions are. All the fusions and the two elementals turned their heads in confusion, until they saw Gamma. Marching his way to the pained past villain.

"Gamma?!" They all said in unison. Both Ice and Hali are also shock, but noticed something different.

"Pretty Ironic... Isn't it??" He said, Retak'ka slowly stood up, clutching his pained side.

"When you're the one who's supposed to be getting haunted by the memories....... But didn't. Instead.... It's me. Who fcking suffered the most." His voice changed, as if two person are talking.

Retak'ka felt a shiver down on his spine as Gamma pointed his sword at him, his hair shadowed his eyes as it glowed brightly white. "But hey! Look, the tables have turned. and now..... I'm gonna make you feel what I exactly felt. "

He had a sick grin on his face as he attacked him, Retak'ka quickly turned to his own Gamma form.

(Yes, he still has the light element power but it's not that strong)

"Should we step in??" Frostfire asked as he looked at the two elementals. Hali is deep in thought, him and Ice knew Solar took off his watch earlier since he's fixing the glitch or bug in the watch.

And now that.... He used his 3rd tier. Yeah, maybe the fusions are gonna have to fight a literal god.

"Ice, call Gempa. The rest of you. Follow me." All of them nodded. Ice quickly called Gempa.

"Ice?? Why'd you call?? Kinda busy at the moment" Ice then explained to Gempa, the earth element remained silent.

"Okay. As soon as we finished the work. We'll go there." With that the call ended.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

As Gamma is about to land a hit on an immobalized Retak'ka, his attack is suddenly blocked by a hammer, hitting him hard as his body slammed on a nearby tree. He slowly got up as he saw one of the fusions standing in front of Retak'ka.

"Oh, so you're on his side?" He frowned as he dusted off himself.

"Well... Isn't that just interesting?" A smirk formed on his face as he charged up to Gentar, both of their weapons clashed with each other as the ground shook (?) Around them, creating a crack beneath them.

Everything around them slowed as they both stared at each other's eyes.

"Panah Bakar dan Beku!"

An arrow made it's way to Gamma, who quickly dodged and soon met with a durian or boulder that slammed him down hard on the floor.

(Idk how you describe Sori's weapon so- bare with me)

Gamma was about to get squished by a giant hand but he quickly teleported away. There he saw Glacier with his "Gargantua Ais". He wiped away the blood from his mouth as a symbol appeared behind him. It's the same symbol that would appear behind Solar if he were going to attack with his Solar Eclipse. all of them froze, they never saw Gamma using this kind of attack so it's a high chance they're gonna die if they were hit with this attack.

As Gamma was about to attack, Hali quickly dashed in ront him with his Thunderstorm Spear, making Gamma unable to attack them with a much stronger "Solar Eclipse"

"Sorry but. Can't let ya use that attack" Gamma growled as he attacked the Lightning element with his sword, making them both lock in a melee attack.

(I'm not even sure if I'm describing these attacks right)

Hali failed to notice a tendril of light formed behind Gamma as he suddenly got warped around by it. Gamma slammed hard Hali to the tree beside him. He then teleported near Retak'ka who is currently being healed by Sori and kicked him, seperating him from the fusions.

As the fusions were about to pounce on Gamma, an energy burst came out of him, sending them few meters away from him. Glacier's golem proceeded to attack the light element, but Gamma quickly destroyed the golem with his sword.

(Remember the energy burst that Retak'ka used in the BBBM2 when he first met BBB? Yeah that kind of energy burst.)

As Gamma is about to approach Retak'ka, Ice stood in front of him, pointing his ice arrow at him.

"Solar. Stop it already. He's down and Past is Past. He already changed! " He said, Gamma glared at him.

"Tsk.... Get out of my way!" Ice didn't moved and just stood there. Gamma gritted his teeth as he did a finger guns and aimed it at Ice.

"Fine then. If you won't move... Then consider this as your grave." A Light beam made it's way to Ice, as he dodged and attacked back with his Panah Ais.

Both of them are attacking each other with long range attacks, out of no where A golden dagger suddenly attacked him. Scratching his cheek as blood came out. He looked to his side and saw Sopan, ready to throw another one. Supra is beside him, holding his sickles.

"Dad... Please... Let's stop fighting. Retak'ka's changed now." Sopan said, not wanting to fight his own father.

"....." Gamma didn't answer, instead. He sudden dashed up to Sopan ready to stab him, but Supra quickly deflected it with his sickle. Out of no where, a thorny vine warped itself around Gamma, pulling him away from the two as it slammed down Gamma on the ground.

He then got trapped in an earth pillar. He turned to his side and saw the rest of his brothers.

"Solar. Just stop. Please. We don't wanna hurt you." Gempa said with rather commanding voice. But everything to Gamma seemed to glitched as words appeared.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Killthemkillthemkillthemkillthemkillthemkillthemkillthem.

K Ì L L † H È M.

ιѕη'т тнιѕ уσυя ¢нαη¢є тσ мαкє уσυя ρяєνισυѕ υѕєя ραу?

Ɯԋყ ɯαʂƚҽ ιƚ?

Gamma mumbled something that Gempa didn't understand, "what??" He questioned.

"§HÚ† Úþ §HÚ† Úþ §HÚ† Úþ §HÚ† Úþ §HÚ† Úþ!!!!!!" Another energy burst came out of him, destroying the earth pillar and pushing his brothers away from him. Gamma held his head as he still can hear the voices, he gritted his teeth and covered his ears. Hoping the voices would leave.

Jµ§† kïll †hêm ålrêåÐɏ, gåmmå.

тнєу'яє ιη уσυя ωαу αяєη'т тнєу?

Ƚԋҽყ'ɾҽ ρɾҽʋҽɳƚιɳɠ ყσυ ϝɾσɱ αƚƚαƈƙιɳɠ ყσυɾ σɯɳ ρɾҽʋισυʂ Ø₩₦ɆⱤ

JɄ₴₮ ₭łⱠⱠ ₮ⱧɆ₥.... ₮ⱧɆɎ'ⱤɆ ₦Ø₮ ł₥₱ØⱤ₮₳₦₮ ₳₦Ɏ₩₳Ɏ₴... Ɽł₲Ⱨ₮?

ꇙꁝ꒤꓄ ꒤ꉣ.

ꇙꁝ꒤꓄ ꒤ꉣ.

ꇙꁝ꒤꓄ ꒤ꉣ

ꇙꁝ꒤꓄ ꒤ꉣ.

ꇙꁝ꒤꓄ ꒤ꉣ.

ꇙꁝ꒤꓄ ꒤ꉣ.

ꇙ ꁝ ꒤ ꓄ ꒤ ꉣ!!!!!!!!!

꒒ꏂꋬ꒦ꏂ ꂵꏂ ꋬ꒒ꄲꋊꏂ!!!!!!

₳₩₩ ł₴ ₲₳₥₥₳ ₳₦₲ⱤɎ??? ĐØ₦'₮ ฿Ɇ.

§HÚ† †HÈ £ÇK Úþ ÄñÐ LÈÄVÈ MÈ ÄLÖñÈ ÄLRÈÄÐɎ!!!

GȆ ÖÚ† Ö£ MɎ HÈÄÐ!!!

σн... ι'м αƒяαι∂ ωє ¢αηт ∂σ тнαт....

₩Ɇ'VɆ ฿ɆɆ₦ ₳Ⱡ₩₳Ɏ₴ ⱧɆⱤɆ...
ł₦₴łĐɆ ɎØɄⱤ ⱧɆ₳Đ..

уσυ ¢αηт gєт яι∂ σƒ υѕ.

"Gamma...?" Gempa approached the light element. In a blink of an eye, Gamma is suddenly in front of Gempa, sword on his hand, ready to cut him in half. Sopan quickly deflected the attack with his dagger.

He looked deeply at Gamma's eyes as he could see Pain, Anger, Sadness and suffering. Before he could even do anything, a light tendril suddenly warped around his waist as he got thrown aside, slamming his body on a nearby tree.

"SOPAN!!" Gentar quickly rushed to his side, before Gamma could even attack, he suddenly got warped around by Sori's and Thorn's Vines.

"I don't get it! Why isn't he stopping yet?!" Blaze asked, as he watched Gamma trying to get out of the bindings. Ochobot quickly scanned Gamma and gasped at the results.

"He can't control himself anymore!" He told the others.

"He can't recognized you guys or anyone. We need to somehow calm him down! The more he release power, things are going to get out of the hand!"

"LȆ GÖ Ö£ MÈ!!" The others looked at Gamma with a sad look, but that look suddenly turned into a surprised one. They all noticed the vines slowly turned into ashes as they can see flames on both of his hands.

'He can use other elements?!' As Sori and Thorn were about move away from Gamma, two light tendrils suddenly warped around their waist as they got thrown away.

"Thorn! Sori!" In a blink of an eye, Gamma is in front of Gempa, ready pierce his sword on Gempa, but Supra quickly appeared in front of the earth element and deflected the sword, pushing away the light element. As they fought, Retak'ka watched them. There's no way Gamma can use the other elements.... But yet again. He isn't from this present.

#$#&€¥¶¥^───?!

Gamma suddenly froze for a sec, unable to dodge an incoming attack from Blaze as his body slammed on the tree. But before Gamma can stood up, he suddenly started coughing out blood which made the others froze on their spot. They can tell Solar has severe injuries. But that doesn't stop Gamma. He wiped out the blood from his mouth as he readied his sword and dashed up to Halilintar, but before he could even lay an attack on the Lightning element, Retak'ka quickly stood between them as he blocked the attack.

Retak'ka knew his element is like because of him. He's suffering because of his past actions. He hated himself for being blinded by his own thirst of power... He should be the one facing the consequences. Not his element.

"Gamma.... I know my past crimes are unforgiveable. But past is past, you need to understand that you need to put the past behind your back. I've changed. Now. I promised to redeem myself and correct the mistakes I did."

"I'm sorry I failed to notice that you were suffering.... I'm sorry I used your power to kill innocent lives. I'm sorry you had to suffer those tortures. I'm the reason why you're like this..... I sought no forgiveness. But you need to let go of the past. What has been done can't be undone. So please.... Stop fighting. You'll only get yourself and Solar more hurt."

Gamma widen his eyes as he realized what he did. He fell onto his knees as tears filled his vision.

The others felt relief as they could see that Gamma had finally calmed down. Soon Gamma reverted back to Solar, they could see the wounds that they inflicted on him. Thorn quickly rushed next to Solar as he used his element to heal his brother.

"....... I lost control again.... Didn't I?.... " and with that, Solar passed out as the others remained silent with his statement. Solar was aware he lost control but then again, he let his hatred and anger control him, to the point where he also attacked his own siblings.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Fang sighed as he looked at Solar, who is glaring at him. The light element apparently almost killed One of their enemies.

As much as he wanted the Light element to kill Ejo jo. He didn't let him. They are supposed to be heroes. Not killers. That's why he had to stop the Light element before he could even stab both of them. Since they mocked him and telling him he's weak for not even able to save his own brothers.

"Why didn't you let me kill them?!?!" He asked, gritting his teeth. Yaya currently trapped him inside of her bubble, Fang sighed as he placed the papers on the table beside him and looked at the light element.

"Solar. We're not supposed to be killing enemies! We're heroes for galaxy's sake!" Fang responded. They're not killers.... They're heroes..! But then Solar is both. He can be a killer and a hero.

"Oh please. It's not like I didn't killed our enemies in the past." He retorted, crossing his arms. Solar isn't scared of having blood on his hands. He already accepted the fact that no matter how much he denies it. He's still the same element who is used to kill innocent lives.

"But still! We needed information from Ejojo! And killing him won't even give us a lead on about the serial killer we're tracking down!!"

"And you're gonna let it slip that he fcking mock my brothers and basically talked bad them?!?!"

"of course not! But we needed information!!" Fang sighed, as he could feel his head throbbing. 'Now I understand what Gempa feels when scolding his brothers.....'

Fang looked at Solar, who is staring at the window. "Stop clinging to the past, Solar. You need to accept that they're gone. Please. I know it's hard... But this isn't what your brothers wants." Solar gritted his teeth. His friends would always say that everytime and he's fed up. He's so fed up.

"SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP!!!! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU! FROM ALL OF YOU!!" He yelled at him, eyes visibly turning to white. Gopal cowered behind Ying and Yaya, terrified of the Light element. Solar sighed deeply as his eyes returned back to his normal silver ones. Yellow particles surrounded him.

"Solar wait──!" Fang called out but already too late. The light element had already disappear, leaving only light particles. Fang sighed deeply, as he sat down on the nearby chair.

'It's been a month... And there's no progress of him moving on from his brother's deaths....' Fang stared at the ceiling.

"Man..... This is too troublesome.... If only they're still alive...." He mumbled. He missed them.... He missed the 6 brothers of Solar.... But I guess.... They're in a better place now, aren't they?

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"So how are you guys feeling?" Gempa asked their 'children' or rather their fusions.

"Pretty much fine... We didn't really took much of a damage. So you don't have to worry, Gempa!" Frostfire said, Gempa sighed in relief. He stared at Solar who is back to normal now. The light element is asleep, with Ice being beside him and Thorn being on the other side. Currently bandaged up, they're thankful they manage to patch up the injuries and wounds or else he'll be in another coma.

"You really are handful, Solar.." He mumbled, before grabbing a blanket and putted it around the three.

"Is dad gonna be okay?" Sopan asked, Gempa smiled softly and patted him.

"Don't worry... Solar is strong. I'm sure he's fine. Plus.... He isn't called the most strongest element for no reason" he said, Sopan giggled at the part 'Most strongest element'

"Yeah! Your Dad's gonna be fine, Sopan. Don't worry!" Frostfire said, Sopan smiled as Frostfire warped his arm around his youngest brother.

Gempa smiled as he watched their fusions have fun with each others. He turned his gaze on Solar as he gently stroked his hair.

Ochobot told them that Solar will be feeling exhausted as his body used too much energy and without the watch supporting or rather to restrain him. They'll often find Solar sleeping more. Ochobot also insisted in fixing the watch, but Gempa said that it's fine if it's going to take awhile before they could fix it.

Plus he wants his their fusions to be free and explore the galaxy before they go back inside the watch. Gempa stared at the starry night sky as he remembered their fight earlier.

'How can he use the other elements...?' He questioned. there's no way he absorbed their elements right...? If he did. They would've felt it....

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Done!!! Yay :D

This chapter is like around 2620 words

Also, the 'kill them' part are like the voices of The innocent lives Retak'ka killed.

Yeah- apparently. It's not only memories, but also their voices..... I mean who wouldn't get haunted by the voices and memories after witnessing the genocide that went for who knows how long??

And it will be all fluff next chapter..... Slightly angst coz I'm drowning Solar in a sea of Regret and Guilt. Fite me──

THANKS FOR 2K READS GUYS!!!

I didn't realized my Book is like on 2k already until I checked.
TSYM GUYS!!!

 。:💖・。・゚🌸*.゚。
・💠.💜゚.🌼🍏。:*・.💛
.゚❤.。;。🍓.:*🍇.゚。🍊。
:*。_💠👝。_💮*・_゚👛
 \ξ \  ζ/
  ∧🎀∧\ ξ
 (*・ω・ )/
 c/  つ∀o♥
  しー-J

⠀ 🌷🌸🌷🌸
🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸
Λ🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷
( ˘ ᵕ ˘🌷🌸🌷
ヽ つ\ /
UU / 🎀 \

    ∧_∧
     (*・∀・*)
★*。:゚*〇☆〇*゚:。:*★
☆。*・:+*゚   ゚*+:・*。☆
  THANK YOU
・*・゚゚゚゚・*・゚゚゚゚・*☆・*

・*・ ∧,,∧ ∧_∧ ・*・
'.  ( 。・ω・)(・ω・。 ) .'
 '・ | つ♥と |.・'
*゚' ・。。・゚ '*
   τнänκ чöü ♬*゜

Some emojis or smth for you!!

That's all for today!
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Peace out.

EDIT: hey! Azuki here. So I added some more fighting scenes here and that. Hope you don't mind.... Almost 4000+
(Slightly lagging here) 3668 words

EDIT 2: Edited this again and now the word count is 3756.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.9K 14
𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) 𝘈 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘳�...
209 13 17
тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє нє мєт нєя нιѕ нєαят ωнιѕρєяє∂ "тнαт'ѕ тнє σηє" > ιℓℓυѕιση< • i𝔫 𝒘𝙝i𝑐𝙝 𝒘𝙝𝓮𝔫 𝗍𝙝𝓮 𝗍𝒘𝓸 𝘀𝓸ᴜﺎ𝘀 m𝓮𝗍,𝗍𝙝𝓮ỿ fi𝔫𝐝 ⍴𝓮...
36.9K 1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...
32.3K 591 18
random stories abt Boboiboy!