How I cope || Wilbur Soot

rxvenclxw08 tarafından

After a three year relationship between 21 year old Mackenzie and 22 year old Noah it sadly comes to an end... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1~ how i cope
Chapter 2~ musician, huh?
Chapter 3~ not so fast
Chapter 4~ no big deal
Chapter 5~ take a break
Chapter 6~ little brother
Chapter 7~ what song?
Chapter 8~ how could you?
Chapter 9~ you're right
Chapter 10~ our tour guide
Chapter 11~ know too much
Chapter 12~ influencer
Chapter 13~ too convincing
Chapter 14~ love birds
Chapter 15~ just you wait
Chapter 16~ fifth row
Chapter 17~ we tried
Chapter 18~ no answer
Chapter 19~ it felt worse
Chapter 20~ so do you
Chapter 21~ i dont dance
Chapter 22~ my turn
Chapter 23~ always
Chapter 24~ what hoodie?
Chapter 26~ you knew?
Chapter 27~ escape place
Chapter 28~ darling
Chapter 29~ biggest regret
Chapter 30~ nice job
Chapter 31~ finally back
Chapter 32~ i could tell
Chapter 33~ whats up?
Chapter 34~ come with me
Chapter 35~ arcade day
Chapter 36~ shes not kidding
Chapter 37~ excuse me?
Chapter 38~ everything
Chapter 39~ id like that
Chapter 40~ ten times worse
Chapter 41~ first instinct
Chapter 42~ as she should
Chapter 43~ one of many
Chapter 44~ honestly
Chapter 45~ you're wanted
Chapter 46~ she needs you
Chapter 47~ overprotective
Chapter 48~ no reason
Chapter 49~ never better
Chapter 50~ who is it
Chapter 51~ shoot
Chapter 52~ i really am
Chapter 53~ whos this?
Chapter 54~ memory
Chapter 55~ not my day
Chapter 56~ my own one
Chapter 57~ the sweetest
Chapter 58~ that i am
Chapter 59~ wait and see
Chapter 60~ best of luck
Chapter 61~ thats the one
Chapter 62~ speechless
Chapter 63~ its gorgeous
Chapter 64~ dont you
Chapter 65~ i love you

Chapter 25~ karaoke night

827 25 14
rxvenclxw08 tarafından

The first couple of days I spent with George, Sapnap and Tina were a lot more fun than I expected them to be.

"MACKENZIE!" I heard the familiar American from downstairs. I was currently on the phone to Wilbur in the spare room I had been staying in.

"Sorry Will, give me a second." I chuckled slightly before removing the phone from against my ear.

"WHATS UP SAPNAP!?" I called back down the stairs.

"WERE GOING TO PICK SOMEONE UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND YOU'RE COMING WITH US SO HURRY UP!" I sighed and continued to speak into the phone.

"I've been demanded out of the house by an American. What has my life come to?" I joked to Wilbur. He laughed at my joke before responding.

"Aww Kenzies being bossed around by an American." He joked back, in a baby voice.

"Oh shut it, I'll call you back later tonight, yeah?" I laughed with him as we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I ran downstairs where the three others were waiting as I slipped my trainers and jacket on. "Who exactly are we going to pick up?" I asked.

"Karl." George simply answered and unlocked the door, making his way to the car.

"Right." I replied following him out and getting in the back seat, George driving and Tina in the passenger seat.

Once we arrived at the airport, we were all just casually walking and talking when Sapnap began sprinting towards a crowd of people collecting their suitcases.

"Urmm, where-" before I could even finish my sentence George explained.

"Karl's over there, Sapnap and him are close." I nodded as I watched Sapnap hug a slightly taller brunette boy.

A minute or so later they had made their way back to us and Karl had greeted the three of them, apart from me because he didn't actually know me.

"You must be Mackenzie! It's nice to meet you!" He smiled offering a hug to me.

"And you must be Karl!" I matched his energy, accepting the hug. "It's nice to meet you too!" We pulled out of the hug and made our way back to the car.

"Wait! We need to get a photo!" Karl stopped us by a small archway type thing that was covered in lights. "Sapnap, George, come here." He ushered them over.

"Here, I'll take it." I laughed at his excited energy.

"Thanks." He handed me his phone. I took a couple steps back and when I was pointing the phone at them, they laughed and chose poses.

Sapnap was hugging George from behind, George was holding Karl's leg and Karl had an arm around Sapnap which you couldn't actually tell in the camera.

I laughed and took the photo before they broke their poses and handed the phone back to Karl. "Thanks" he smiled at me, taking the phone.

"What did you all wanna do tonight then?" George asked as we made our way out the airport doors.

"I think we should do a karaoke night!" Karl answered. Everyone went silent for a couple of seconds before all of us actually agreed.

A while later we got back to Georges house and set up the small amount of equipment we needed for a karaoke night.

It was decided that we wouldn't stream it but we would record it and post some of it a couple days later.

"Okay, I'm choosing the first song!" I ran to George's phone and began to play 'September song' by JP Cooper. vv

Me and Sapnap both sang it together. We didn't plan any lyrics or anything like that because it ruins the fun of karaoke.

We played so many songs when me and Karl decided we'd sing one more, which I chose as we were taking it in turns and it was my turn.

I put on 'fight song' by Rachel Platten as I knew we could practically scream to it. vv

*Georges pov*

Sapnap, Tina and I watched amusingly at the new pair of friends as they sang the slow beginning of the song. However, the music was still loud.

I heard a phone buzzing behind me to see Mackenzies phone light up with a FaceTime request, with the contact 'Wilbur🎶' written at the top.

I answered the phone as Mackenzie was singing. Wilburs faced turned to confusion as my face showed on the phone. "Oh, hey George." He smiled at me.

"Hey Will, sorry to disappoint, Kenzies currently in the middle of a karaoke session." I laughed.

"Karaoke session?" Will questioned. I nodded at muttered a small 'here' before flipping the camera to face the two young adults.

"I will scream em loud tonight! Can you hear my voice this time!? THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG, TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG, PROVE IM ALRIGHT SONG!" They sang. Screamed, rather.

"Oh, right." Wilbur chuckled a bit. I turned back the camera and laughed as the two began jumping to the beat.

"Yeah, its the last song of our karaoke night." I sat on the sofa.

"You had a karaoke night, huh?" We both laughed as Mackenzie and Karl went back to singing normally.

"Yeah, after this song I'll hand you to her, don't worry." I smirked at him.

"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes as I just chuckled.

"Give it a rest Will, you like her." I spoke quietly so that nobody else but Wilbur could hear me.

"Yes but she don't need to know that so shut it, yeah?" He began to panic, worrying I had spilt his secret.

"Okay, okay!" After that I turned the camera back around and just let Wilbur watch the karaoke whilst he waited to be able to speak to Mackenzie.

Karl and Mackenzie sang the last line quietly.

'no I've still got a lot of fight left in me'

We all applauded them as they laughed and placed the microphones on top of the speaker.

*Mackenzies pov*

I placed the microphone down before I heard George call my name. I turned to face him as he held up my phone, showing Wilburs face.

A smile formed on my face as I jogged towards him. I didn't forget to call Wilbur but I guess he just called me instead.

"Thanks." I took the phone from George and quickly went upstairs to speak to Wilbur. "Hey!" I sat on the bed after closing the door.

"Well hello there!" He laughed, as did I. "How was your karaoke night then? Is there one song you didn't sing?" He joked.

I playfully rolled my eyes before replying. "Yes, actually. I didn't even sing half of the songs that were played so you can shut it." I chuckled.

"Right!" He replied before changing the topic. "So you've met Karl?"

"Yeah, he's one of the most excitable people I've ever met! It's so sweet." I smiled.

"That's nice." He replied, a lower mood than before. It's not like he was annoyed or anything, but, well, I couldn't really tell.

"Mhm!" I tried to hide my confusion. "How's your day been anyway?" I tried to lighten the mood again as he told me about his day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1193

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.6K 105 8
Y/N decides to go back to the UK to go see her brother TommyInnit on her 21st birthday, she stays with her friend WilburSoot, leaving her best friend...
27.6K 465 22
[COMPLETE] Apart from his public appearances, Wilbur is actually a jerk in private. Then she comes along to discover his soft spot for her and things...
111K 1.2K 32
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅..." ⚠️THERE WILL BE TWs AND SMUT⚠️ If Sapnap is uncomfortable with this, I will take it down immediately. Thank you...
23.9K 163 12
It's- surprising, to say the least, how easy it is. This. Dating. I guess it was just that much of a long time coming. *** Sequel to Ruin The Friends...