Im In Love... With My Brother...

By CeeAh_doll

Hello ! my name is Kenya , My Life changed when I Fell in Love with... YOU GUESSED IT ! My Step - Brother Jay... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Hitting' Leads to Sex!
Im Snitchin'
I Cant do this !
You didnt say you had a Girlfriend !
Morning Sickness
Read SERIES 2
Read N Find out
NEW
NEW
NEW
AUTHOR NOTE
UPDATE

Who Fucking Condom ?

3.8K 186 14
By CeeAh_doll

KAYLEE'S POV
After leaving Serra's house i decided to gon Home sence it was getting Late , i Had been over der Sence the Jay and My sister situation and Boyyyyyy was i In for a treat , my mom had called me and tole me we was going to YoBurst for some Yogurt !
I Loveeeeeeeeeee Yogurt , wierd huh ?
anyways My mom had pulled up and instead of going to yoburst she had pulled up the The Pregnancy Shaw Center where my aunte Had worked ... I was Confused asf !!!! Was mama Pregnant ??? cause i damn showl wasnt.
"Get out the Damn Car , Go in there with your Aunte ill be in there in a minute " , She Seemed Pissed !
i got out and headed to my auntes Office ... even she looked Hella Mad !
" Kaylee dont you think your a little to young ..me and your mom are very disappointed but i wont go into any further detail , until she gets in .. " , My aunte talked so soft !
My Mom walked in with a Brown bag that had seemed wet at the bottom , What the Hell was going ON ! , She sat down next to me and dropped the Bag..
" Look inside it Kaylee , what the fuck do you see ? " , She yelled so loudly the ppl in the Office could hear her.
I Peeped one eye in it and It was a rubber , and it had Nut all in IT ! , All i know is The Bitch wasnt MINE if that is what they were thinking .
" Mom it aint Mine , Why in the world could of been mine ive been gone sence I left Serra house ! "
She Looked dead in my eyes , she could tell if im Lying !
" Who fucking condom is it Kaylee if it aint Yours huh ? Cuh my period is On and rolling ! You better tell me the Truth Or Else You will be Moving in With Ya Father for a whole 4 MONTHS . do you hear me girl ? , I Aint got time to be raisin No damn Grand kids Lul Girl ! "
" OMG mom really ?????? , " , I Held my head down And Looked back at both of them ..
I Had Sworn thru Pinky not to Snitch and Mom Ment Business ! I Breathed One good deep Breath And Tole My mama and Aunte What had went Down ... My Mama Slammed the Door and My Aunte Fell in her Chair ! , The Secret Was Out !

Authors Note ! Thanka guys for reading leave your comments and Vote Please !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.9K 51
A child's journey to find love It Takes Two To Make One. But It Takes One To Walk Away He Didn't Deny Her.But He Doesn't Except Her Either. But She...
10.8M 250K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
Redrum By Miss G

Teen Fiction

753K 20.8K 35
This is the sequel to "Red Nation" and the next book in my "Thug Love Series". Be sure to have read the other books prior to this one or you'll be co...
1M 30.1K 25
Try being the maid of your babies father. It's not fun, he doesn't even know I'm carrying his child . At first it was suppose to be pleasing him . Ma...