The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

Door sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton Meer

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽19᯽

7K 57 58
Door sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Let me in, Harper. Please." Jayla begs from the other side of the door. I got out of bed and quickly opened the door.

"Look, it was not his fault, let him explain..." "I don't care Jayla. It's not like we were dating or something, we just kissed." I interrupt her. "He's really into you Harper." She say sitting down next to me. "Still, I get home to find him kissing his ex." I say back and she sighs.

"I'm sure it wasn't on purpose, just let him explain." Jayla suggests with a calm voice. "I will when I feel like talking to him. Wanna go to the mall? We could get something fun for tonight's party." I ask trying to clear my mind from Jaden. "Random request but sure." She agrees giving me a smile.

"I'm gonna go put my shoes on then." I say getting up.

~᪥•᪥~

"So you're telling me that you invited her over to officially end it with her?" Javon asks walking back and forward in my room. "Uhum." I let out while my eyes followed him walking. "And you planned it so Harper wouldn't be here and she wouldn't take it the wrong way?" He walks to the left and stops, turning to face me.

"Yes." I nod. "And you still kissed Ava?" He asks furrowing his brows. "No! She kissed me!" I say. "Well, why didn't you move away? So dumb." He mutters the last part. "I don't have fucking ninja moves, Javon. And she clearly planned it." I say and he nods.

"Then, there's only one thing you can do at this point." He says and I get up. "What?" I ask. "Explain what happened to Harper. And then apologise." He suggests. "Why apologise?" I ask.

"Because if you think about it, it's your fault. I mean, it's always the man's fault. Just go for it. Oh and buy her her favourite sweet or something." Javon suggests leaving my room.

"Thanks." I mutter getting up. I was ready to go to Jayla's room to check were they room when I remember they went to the mall. Very dumb but okay. I'll talk to her when she comes back.

~᪥•᪥~

It took long but after some hours I heard the door open. I quickly ran downstairs to see Harper and Jayla. But that wasn't it. They were with Harper's stupid friend group. "Heyyy." Jenna walks in the house and passes by me, going upstairs with Jay.

"Hey." Malachi and Miguel both say also going up the stairs. Harps was the last going and before she could, I stopped her.

"Yes?" She asked annoyed. "We definitely need to talk. Let me explain myself, please." I beg and she thinks about it for a second, finally giving up and going in the kitchen with me.

"You have five minutes, I got more things to do." She says and I nod.

"I called Ava over to finish stuff with her, I did meant to..." "hey Harper, we're getting ready to go to the party. Wanna join us?" That stupid Malachi guy interrupts me. "Yup. Would love to." She answers leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Not gonna lie, that was very bitchy.

"Fucks sake." I mutter leaving the kitchen a few seconds later.

~᪥•᪥~
•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

The sunset eventually came and me and the rest of the group were getting ready for the party. "So what really happened between y'all?" Miguel asked. "Nothing. Basically we just kissed it wasn't nothing." I answer opening my eyes wide to put my mascara.

"Uhmm...then you shouldn't be mad at him for what he did. You guys were nothing at the time so him kissing Ava was not important." Mal says. "That's why she's gonna go full on hoe mode tonight, right?" Javon said. "Right. I guess?" I hesitate.

"It's not "I guess". You are not fucking guessing if you are fucking someone tonight or not, you're just going for it. It's summer for fucks sake! Have funnn!" Jenny exclaims laughing. "Yup. Follow her mindset." Jayla says following Jenner out the room. "Actually don't." Miguel whispers also leaving with Javon.

I was finishing putting my gloss on when I saw Malachi's eyes looking at me through the mirror. "What?" I asked laughing. "Nothing. You just look gorgeous. I mean- you always do." He says and I smile. "Why, thank you. You also look very handsome tonight, Mal." I say throwing my arms around his neck. "Let's go?" He asks staring deep into my eyes. "Uhum." I say letting go of his neck and following him outside.

Jaden decided it was best if his friends came to pick him up so he left ten minutes earlier than us. Thank God he did cuz I didn't want to be with him in the same car.

We got there and the house was pretty full. I wish I could say it was packed with people but the house was too big for that. Like some daddy's kid must live here for sure.

My house could fit three times in this one. And mine is also pretty big itself.

You walked in the house and could almost immediately see the pool outside as the whole living room and kitchen had windows instead of walls. The kitchen and the living room were connected and both kitchen table and sofa were completely filled with drinks and people chatting around.

The music was completely blasting in the house and you could hear people screaming of excitement while being pushed into the pool. Right next to the pool, there was a big table which was being used for beer-pong. Everyone was cheering for this boy.

He had brown eyes and brown hair, looked tall and like a sweet guy. And he was also very good at playing beer-pong from what I just saw.

"My friends are over there!" Jenny shouted over the loud music, pointing at the table where everyone was gathered watching the stupid game.

"Okay then, let's go!" I shouted back. We got closer and now I could see the boys whole face. And God Damn he was cute.

"Hey Zack! These are my friends. You already know Mal and Miguel. This is Jayla and Javon from the Walton family." She introduced and he shook their hand.

"And this is Harper." She says and he then took his time to look at me with his sweet eyes. He took my hand in his and calmly shook it, never taking his eyes from mine. "Nice to meet you, Harper." He said, his voice nice and calm.

"Nice to meet you too. Zack." I smile at him. "Y'all wanna take even longer? We have a game to finish." A guy form the opposite side of the table interrupts. I guess it was the team he was playing against.

"Sorry. Gotta go." He says giving me a last smile. I took my time to look at him and then looked at the guys in the other team. And what I saw shocked me.

There was Jaden, smirking while talking to another girl.

?

I don't know, I don't care.

I continued watching the game, sometimes moving my eye-sight to Jaden and the blondie he was laughing with. I couldn't stand one more second looking at them so I went inside. I grabbed a random empty cup that was on top of the small table in the living room and went to the kitchen, looking for something nice to fill it with.

"Looks like you have no idea on what to pick." I hear a deep voice from behind me. "Am I making it too obvious?" I ask turning around to meet Zack's eyes. "Nop, I'm just good at reading people." He smiles grabbing my cup. "Try this. It's good." He says poring something into my cup and passing it to me. "Thanks." I say taking a sip from the red cup. 

It was actually good. 

We both rested on the kitchen counter and I looked around. "Who the hell would organize a party in this big ass house? I mean, it's fun for who comes but then you have to clean everything before your parents show up." I let out after a few seconds of awkward silence. "I mean, unless you're a spoiled rich kid that screams for your maids to clean it. Very dumb." I continue and he chuckles. "What?" I ask. 

"Don't worry, I help my maids clean up the house plenty of times." He answered. It took me a second to understand what he was saying and when I did, my face felt as red as a tomato. "Oh God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I mean- yeah but- uhmm, what?" I panicked making him laugh. 

"I'm sorry." I let out with a nervous laugh. "It's okay. I would assume that too." He says grabbing my cup and taking a sip from it. "So where do you live, Harper? And how come I've never seen you at school?" Zack asks looking down at me. 

"Well, my full name is Harper Johnson and I don't know, I've never seen you with Jenny or Miguel or Malachi." I say. "Well, I don't really hang out with the a lot. Like, we know each other and we are great friends but I have my own friend group, you know?" He says and I nod. 

"Well, what about you?" He asks. 

"That's something you'll have to find out by the end of this night." I smile. 

                                                  ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1637

Fun fact: beer pong was invited when some guys were playing ping pong on a table in a party. Some people started resting their cups of beer on the table while they were playing. This gave the guys the idea to aim for the cups and then Boom...there you have it bitches.

OOOOOOOH WE HAVE A ZACK NOWWWWWW

I'm pretty confused, what just happened?

bro i took so fucking long to update my god. Not dead yall, unfortunately, IM STILL HEREEEEEEEE

Have fun and yeah, have fun.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

93.6K 1K 15
you have been best friends with Jayla for like 6 years now witch you Javon and Jaden are really close friends now you have been for years now you alw...
2.1K 23 21
What happens when you meet the right person for you! I try and upload to chapters twice a day!! Started 2/2/2024 Ended:3/16/2024 Published:2/4/20204
32.3K 124 18
Where Madi's brother plays baseball and she goes to one of his games and a certain boy catches her eye.. (get because Jaden is a catcher and he catch...
69.4K 788 40
"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean"