The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

Od sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton Více

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽17᯽

7.8K 68 129
Od sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

I don't know where I got so much braveness to pull Harper to my lap. But it made the Malala dude mad so I'm happy. And what made me smile was how my touch affected Harper. Her face was completely red and she was completely tensed up.

Damn sure that Malani dude can't do that.

"We're here." As soon as Jenna says that, Miguel opens the door and Harper tries to leave, out I hold her waist back. "What are you doing?" She whispers as everyone leaves the car. "I want to talk to you." I whisper back and she sits next to me. Malaji was the last to leave the car and before he closes the door, he looks at us. "Are you guys coming?" He asks. "Give us a sec, ya'll can start going." I answer giving him a teasing smirk. He scoffs and closes the door, running to catch up with the rest of the group.

"So?" She asks turning her whole body to me.

Stop being such a pussy. Make your move. Kiss her, this is the right time.

Yeah. And she looks amazing. With just her white bikini and some black shorts. Fuck.

"Jaden?" She interrupts my train of thoughts. "Want did you want to talk about?" She asks looking deep into my eyes. I didn't wait one more second. I went right into it.

I grabbed her waist and pushed her towards me, connecting our lips as fast as I could. She didn't hesitate to grab my arm and deepen the kiss. Suddenly, neither of us realized, my hands were both on her waist and she was on top of me, playing with my hair while we both focused on our amazing kiss.

I was really enjoying the kiss, until she pulled away. I frowned. "What?" I asked, my hands resting on her legs. "We need to go, they'll know what we're doing." She says never taking her eyes form mine. "And so what?" I answer making her smile. She gives me a small peck and sits next to me. "Let's go." She says and I grunt. "Okay." I whine following her out of the car.

We both show up together and it was so awkward. They definitely know what happened, we could see it in their faces. "That was quick." Miguel jokes. "You could've at least fixed yourselves a bit." Javon says dapping up Miguel. Malachi (I finally remembered his name) tried to take his eyes from us two, pretending that he wasn't affected by it.

Ha, ha. Suck that.

"Last one to get to the water will have to kiss Tony Lopez!" Jenna screams getting up. "I would to it for free but pride comes first, I guess." Javon mutters getting up and following Jenna. Miguel and Malachi also started running, making a competition more between each other than really with the rest of the group. Harper looked at me and then took her shorts, grabbing Jayla's hand and running with her.

Jaden, Jaden. You're a lucky man.

I took my shirt and ran to catch up with Harper.

The cold water hit me and a wave of pleasure washed through me when I dived. There were no waves today so it was great to relax and talk to each other.

We stayed chilling in the water and basically playing with each other until our lips were blue. The water was that good.

We all went to the sand and laid on our towels. Mal was playing volleyball with Miguel and Javon was laying next to me, Harper was on my other side, Jayla and Jenna chatting right next to her.

Harper and I were laying down with our backs to the sun, facing each other. "Hey." She whispers making me chuckle. "Hi." I whisper back. "Why did you kiss me?" She asks. "Why wouldn't I?" I ask back.

"It was just...so out of nowhere." She explains. "Sure, you could say that." I say, agreeing with her. "No, for real. Why did you kiss me?" She asks again. "Why would you normally kiss someone, Harper?" I ask rolling my eyes. "Because you like them?" She hesitates.

"Exactly." I say. "You like me?" She asks. "Are you really gonna make me say it?" I joke making her laugh. "Uhum. I guess I will." She smiles. "Fine. I kissed you because I like you." I whisper.

"Sorry? Can't hear you." She teases. "Fuck you." I say. "Okay then." She says ready to turn her head to the other side. "No, okay!" I scream-whisper. "So?" She says turning to me again. "I kissed you because I like you!" I exclaim.

I see Harper's eyes change from mine to someone's behind me. "I knew it. I fucking knew it!" Javon exclaims behind me. I turn to Javon and cover his mouth. "Shut up!"

"Y'all wanna join us in volleyball?" Miguel asks. "Yup." Harper says getting up. Jayla and Jenna follow her.

"So are you gonna tell your favourite sibling what happened in the car? Not that I don't know." Javon says. "No, I'm not gonna tell Jayla anything." I joke. "Ouch! Now tell me." He says getting closer.

"It's not your damn business." I mutter getting up. "But you like her, right?" He asks following me to where they are playing. "Yeah, I do. Better now?" I say annoyed. "Oh My God, yes, yes, yes!" He exclaims jumping. "Now shut up and let's go." I say.

"Okay, let's go. We don't want that Malanana boy or whatever his name is to steal your girl." Javon mutters making me laugh and wrap my arm around him.

"C'mon boys!" Jayla exclaim. We stayed the whole afternoon playing volleyball and ended the day watching a complete gorgeous sunset together.

~᪥•᪥~

We were now all walking to a small restaurant that we saw. The sky was completely filled with stars and you could still see some colours for the sunset.

I was walking next to Harper, who was only wearing her bikini. I mean, everybody left the beach only using their bikinis or shorts, which were already completely dried. Some of us were wearing their shirts cuz it definitely was a bit cold.

But not Harper. She was only with her amazing bikini. But you could see she was a bit cold.

"C'mere." I mutter taking my sweater and giving it to her. "No, I don't need it." She insists. "Shut up." I say forcing her to put it. She rolls her eyes and mutter an "asshole" but I could still hear her.

She finally putted the sweater and you could see that she was much better. My sweater finished right before her knees and that made me smile. She looks so cute.

"You look good with my sweater." I tease. "I know I do, now shut up and walk." She says. I laugh and wrap my arm around her neck. "You can keep it." I say. "Yeah, it was already my plan, idiot." She smiles staring into my eyes.

I give her a smirk and we continue on following the rest of the group.

~᪥•᪥~

It didn't take long for us to get there and the restaurant had such a cool vibe. "Table for seven, please." Jayla said to the guy that was behind the counter. "Of course." He says with a sweet smile, guiding us to a big table outside.

We all sat down and grabbed the menus. Harper was reading with me. "Wanna share?" I ask. This was a pizza place and the pizzas looking great but we're fucking huge. "Sure. But no pineapple or else I'll stop talking to you." She says making me laugh. "Sure." I say.

We picked a Hawaiian pizza and two cokes. The rest picked their pizzas and drinks as well. "So we would like to order three margaritas, two Hawaiians and one pepperoni. And seven cokes as well." I say to the sweet women. "Okay then, the pizzas will take a bit longer since they're so many." She warns and we thank her.

"You do know the Hawaiian pizza has pineapple, right?" I tell her. "Yeah, but it's too good. Without the pineapple." She answer smiling. "Uhmm okay then." I say getting closer.

We were both basically leaning in for the kiss when a big flash hit our faces. "Caught on 4K bitches!" Javon screams making the rest of the table laugh. "Fuck you." Me and Harper both say annoyed.

After a few minutes, our pizzas came and we stayed chatting and having fun.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1436

HEY YALLLLL

Oop, another chapter? Okayyy I feel you

Anyways, ong we started this chapter with a big fucking bomb. THEY KISSED.

Okay but fr it's been 16 chapters and they haven't kissed, I just thought it was time for it to happen.

have funnnnnn

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51.1K 184 35
Two young actors meet and they both are next door neighbors what's the worst that can happen. Started:March 13 2022 Finished: June 22 2022 I do not...
2.1K 23 21
What happens when you meet the right person for you! I try and upload to chapters twice a day!! Started 2/2/2024 Ended:3/16/2024 Published:2/4/20204
93K 570 27
What happens when a new family moves into your neighborhood? This is a fanfic about Javon, no explicit smut.
19.2K 59 18
This is a friends to lovers story. Yn and the Walton's grew up as next door neighbors And the kids have been inseparable! Jaden and yn have always h...