The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽13᯽

7.9K 69 97
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Do you know where Harper is?" I ask Jayla barging in her room. "Thanks for knocking. She went out for dinner with her family." She answers never taking her eyes from her phone. "Huh. That's weird. I just saw Harper's dad across the street walking the dog." I say, making Jayla suddenly drop her phone.

"Oh shit." Jayla says and I quickly sit down next to her, grabbing my phone. "Why would she lie to you? That's just dumb." I say as Jayla gets closer to me when I open snap.

That's the only way I can see her location. If it really is on. Luckily, it was. She was in the beach? "What in the hell is she doing at the beach at this time of the night? Oh no, maybe she was kidnapped." Jayla says.

"What are y'all doing?" Javon asks barging in the room. "Knock next time!" Me and Jayla both shout at the same time. "Woah, calm down. What is going on?" Javon asks sitting on the other side next to me. "So basically, Harper said she was going out for dinner with her family but she was lying and know we found her in the middle of the beach." Jayla quickly explains.

"She was definitely kidnapped, we need to go get her." I add. "Y'all need to chill. There's just this huge get together happening there and maybe she was invited." Javon says and me and Jayla both exchange quick glances. "Grabs the keys, we're going there." I say and Jayla nods, grabbing her shoes and going downstairs.

"You. Just come for moral support." I say and Javon rolls his eyes, getting up.

Let's go get Haper.

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Harps, Harps, Harps!" Everyone cheered for me as I focused on hitting the ping-pong ball in the red cup across from me.

After a few seconds of cheering and thinking, I let the all slip through my fingers and it went flying, hitting the middle cup that lasted. "Fuck yeah!" Malachi shouted hugging me. "Drink! Drink! Drink!" The circle of people cheered now, begging for Miguel to down the cup of alcohol.

He finally did it and everyone screamed with excitement, including me and Mal. "You're giving me a ride home after this, penderro!" Miguel laughed pointing at Malachi who just shook his head.

The night continued and it was too much noise for me to be around all of those people so I just went a bit far away from the party.

I was sitting close to the ocean, hearing the sound of the waves crashing close to me. That's the most peaceful sound natura gives you. And the sound of rain of course.

"What on your mind, Harpy Harps?" Malachi asks sitting down next to me with a bottle of beer. "Aren't you too young to be drinking that?" I ask giggling. "We just played beer-pong, Harper." He answers making me laugh.

"You know, I'm gonna be straight honest with you." I say after a few moments of silence, making Malachi turn his head to me. "Tell me." He says as I look over at him.

"When I was a kid, I used to have this big fat crush on you." I say making him burst out laughing. "Like I used to watch you in Disney Channel and I would like start blushing dude!" I exclaim making him lay on the sand, still laughing.

"You should've sent me a letter, I would totally see it." He says and I lay down with him. "No you wouldn't. You probably didn't even know that Dwayne Johnson had a wife." I say smiling at the stars. "Yeah, you're right, I didn't. And that's because I wanted to be his son." He says, making me burst out laughing now.

"How does it feel to live my dream?" He jokes. "Pretty good." I joke back.

We both stay looking at the stars with amazement and I was loving the comforting silence.

Stars is also something that amazes me a lot. Every time I'm with friends during the night, I beg them to go check the stars outside. That is if there's any stars in the night.

The silence didn't take long due to someone screaming my name. A familiar voice though.

It looks like...Jaden?

Me and Malachi both look at each other with confused looks and both sit up, looking to where the shouting was coming from. Yup, I was right.

I could see Jaden coming towards us, trying to look as normal as possible. And behind him was Jayla and Javon. I get up and Mal does the same thing when the Walton's finally get close enough.

"Hi, I'm Malachi-" "And I don't care. What is wrong with you Harper?" Jayla interrupts him looking at me. "Hum?" I ask confused. "Why did you lie? You could've perfectly told me you were going to a party." Jayla continues. "I didn't want to make you sad." I answer.

Dumb excuse.

"Well, then you could've invited us, it isn't that difficult." Javon says. "Yeah, it looks like we're not even friends, even thought you spend last night sleeping at ours." Jaden continues. "Can we talk about this at home?" I ask. "Only if it is through text cuz you're not coming to ours. Since you're so happy with your new friends, you're better of without us." Jayla says as they all leave, not even letting me speak back.

"That was harsh." Malachi says. I ignore him and run for Jayla. When I finally get ahold of her, I try to explain myself.

"Okay, I know I was a horrible friend and stupid bitch but I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me when I said i didn't want to hang out with y'all. I love you guys and I should've just invited you to this stupid party." I say and Jayla rolls her eyes. "Too late. We're going home now." She answers dryly.

She tries to walk away again but I grab her arm. "Please, Jayla." I say. She suddenly got really pissed and violently pushed me, making me fall on the floor and hit my head on a small rock. "Leave me alone." She mutters walking away with Javon and Jaden.

"Harper, are you okay?!" Jenna exclaims panicking as she sees blood coming from the back of my head. "I don't feel so good, no." I answer feeling a bit dizzy. "What happened?!" Soon Malachi got in the scene as well. "We need to take her to the hospital." Jenna suggests.

"I'll take care of that. Grab Miguel and follow me." Mal says. I didn't hear the rest of their conversation and also don't remember what happened next because I just fully blacked out.

~᪥•᪥~

"Harper. Harper, can you hear me?" A men asks flashing a small but strong little on my eyes. "Honey, move your fingers if you can hear me." I hear mom ask. And that's what I did.

I slightly moved my fingers and mom let's put a big sigh. "Okay. Can you open your eyes?" The doctor asks and I try my best to open them but when I do, it was all blurry. It took my time to adjust but when I did, I could see my mom and dad sitting right next to me and Malachi, Jenna and Miguel sleeping on three chairs.

"What happened?" I ask. "You fell and hit your head. You lost a lot of blood so you fainted. Your friends got you here on time." The doctor explains. "How did this happen?" Dad asks holding my hand. "I-I don't remember."

I did remember. I didn't want for my parents to hate Jayla and the Walton's for what she accidentally did. But it made me sad. She didn't even look back to see if I was okay, she knows what she did.

She was just mad. Let's hope she was just mad and she didn't meant it. I really messed up bad.

Yeah, but she didn't need to do that...

And I didn't need to lie to her. Simple.

"Halter?" Mom calls for me. "Do you remember anything from last night?" She continues. "Uhmm, not anything very recent." I answer. But I did. I just didn't my parents to figure out what happened.

What truly happened.

Soon the doctors did tests on me and checked if everything was alright. Hopefully I was amazingly good and in three weeks I could leave the hospital. My friends eventually woke up and my parents gave me space to talk to them.

"She's such a bitch!" Jenna exclaims. "Shhh! Don't talk too loud! My parents can't know what actually happened." I explain and their faces turn into confusion. "Why?" Miguel asks. "She didn't mean it." I say and Malachi scoffs. "Yeah, right. If she really didn't mean it she wouldn't push you to the ground and out you in the freaking hospital!" He scream-whispers to me.

"I don't care. I'm gonna text her and tell her what happened. I know she'll come and see me, then we can talk." I say and they all roll their eyes. "Okay, do whatever makes you sleep at night. But don't let her kill you while we're not here." Malachi jokes getting up and leaving with them.

They left and I sent her a quick message.

~~~~~~
Jay😎

Harper
𝖧𝖾𝗒, 𝗐𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄.
𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟱 𝗮𝗺

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count; 1594

HEYYY BABESSSS

Oop, I felt like posting now.

Got nothing to say really, so many things are happening I just lost my words.

Have fun tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 788 40
"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean"
39.7K 261 39
Images of being friends/ dating the Walton's
31.2K 361 14
"i like you because you have goals"
984K 8.4K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton 🤍⚾ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...