𝐇𝐄𝐑 π•πŽπˆπ‚π„, Sodapop Cu...

By vintagevqbes

(Sodapop "Soda" Patrick Curtis x Fem! Oc) β€’ β€’ β€’ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, The love of Sodapop's life comes back to tow... More

γ€Ž 𝐎𝐜'𝐬 』
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
A/n
Christmas Special
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20

14

186 2 0
By vintagevqbes

•~Grace's P.O.V~•
I cried that night. I couldn't fall asleep, all I could think about was Chloe. I thought about how I saw her for the first time, and how I always thought of her as my daughter and not my sister.

For a long time, Chloe was the only reason I stayed alive. She was the only thing that made me happy. Now I had her and Soda, but if Ted takes Chloe away, I don't know what I'd do with myself.

I hoped, if Ted did get custody, he'd have the heart to still let me visit Chloe. However, with the way I acted towards him, I doubted he would even let me call Chloe.

I sat up, hoping that I didn't wake Soda, frustrated that I couldn't sleep despite the fact that I was exhausted. I went to bed long after Soda did, which was unusual for me, but I was trying to distract myself and I knew if I tried sleeping, I'd just think about it more.

Well, look where that got me.

I rubbed my eyes as if I was trying to rub away anything that was keeping me from sleeping. I got up and went to the bathroom, thinking maybe that contributed to it as well. When I came out of the bathroom, I heard rustling in our bed.

Shit.

Had I woken up Soda? I hoped not, if I did, I'd feel so bad. Soda wouldn't lash out or be angry, he was calm about everything, but I would always overthink things. I walked as quietly as possible back to bed before I laid down without moving the bed as much as possible, in order for Soda to stay asleep.

"Grace?" I knew it wasn't the time, but I absolutely loved Soda's sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Soda's arm slid around my waist, and I slightly felt Soda's breath on my cheek.

"You don't have to apologize for everything, Grace." I quickly pursed my lips, knowing an "I'm sorry" would come out if I didn't.

"I can't stop thinking about Chloe. I haven't been able to sleep." I whispered, rubbing circles on Soda's hand.

"Everything's gonna be okay, Grace. Don't worry about it." He kissed my temple before he snuggled closer to me. I was starting to fall into a well-needed and wanted sleep. Until I heard a door open.

"Mommy?" I sighed, opening my eyes slowly before I tiredly motioned for Chloe to come to me.

She quickly climbed into Soda and I's bed, snuggling closer to me. I kissed the top of her head, soon hearing Soda and Chloe's quiet snore's emitting into the air.

I soon fell asleep after them.
________________________________
Word Count:460

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 91 23
Not many would consider Dallas Winston to be a gambling man. Though he doesn't mind playing cards, hitting pool, or betting on races. All Dally wants...
137K 1.4K 26
Y/n Jones, a girl who has been by Ponyboy Curtis side ever since they were born. Through thick and thin they dealt everything together. Their problem...
2.5K 36 26
When Steve Randle's twin sister falls hopelessly in love with their best friend, she's forced to learn her horrible past, and learn what it feels lik...