The Lost Blight : TOH x OC

By LazyWhiteRaven

What if the Blights had a middle child but lost her and she ended up in the human realm when she was only thr... More

Madelene's Info
The Boiling Isles
Potion Delivery
A/N
Hexside
Madelene's Updated Info for S1
The Intruder
Covention
Little Miss Perfect
A/N
A/N 2
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Cost of Interest
Q&A?
New Beginnings
The Bet part 1
The Bet part 2
Q&A 2 electric boogaloo
Q&A 2 electric boogaloo 2
WAH! Read at your Own Risk
Blightfully Unaware
Setting Boundaries
Story Update A/N
School Day Frights
A/N
Pause
Really Weird Things
Turns into Romantic Shipping

Q&A Part 2

635 12 6
By LazyWhiteRaven

Raven: Hey hey hey Q&A timeeee~! Our first question is from ArielaOwO, Ari asks "What's your favorite Disney movie?" well mine is... uh, mine is uhhh... huh, never really thought about it before I guess I'd have to say either Onward or Encanto. What about you MT (MmaskofTragedy)?

MT: ...Descendants.

Raven: Next question is from AlphaGodzilla97, and it's a question for Maddy.

Madelene: Huh? For me? Oh sure.

Raven: Great, AG97 asks "Maddy, do you like Willow or Skara or Boscha? Will you reconcile with your biological family?"

Madelene: Uh.... well, Willow is nice but I don't know her that well. Skara she's pretty cute, and cool too but I see her more of a best friend? Boscha? W-well... she's Boscha.

MT: It means she's undeniably crushing hard but her gay ass mess is stupidly making her do things witho-

Madelene: I GET IT, STOP IT NOW!

Maddy begins to go on a rant about privacy while said witch is turning redder the more she goes on.

Raven: A question should be which of them is redder when the time comes.

MT: Whoever dies first, I guess....

Raven: Die? Not passed out?

MT: When did you ever see me go from zero to a fifty?

Raven: To you it would be zero or a hundred, I guess?

MT eyed Madelene, digging a toe on her waist.

MT: Stop, or I'll make your gay arse life more miserable than the previous one.

Raven: Oh-kay, Maddy. Will you reconcile with your biological family?

Madelene: With my parents, no. With my siblings, absolutely.

Raven: What's your take on it, MT?

MT: Don't test me.

Raven: It was just a question.

MT: You'll never get to see a happy go lucky Madelene in the end. The amount of censorship you did to my drafts, dude.

Raven: We had to keep it PG-13 you know.

MT: That rating for me means characters need to suffer and be thrown into a miserable self-loathing with ever growing vengeance on their veins....

Raven: Okay... edgelord.

MT: Unicorn poop.

Raven: Discount emo.

MT: Continue or I won't resume assisting you, bich.

Raven: Okay, okay. Geez.

Luz: Uhhh, anyways let's get to the next question.

Raven: Right, right. Next question is from JoonQuevada. JQ asks "Maddy, When are you going to tell them??"

Madelene: Tell who what?

Raven: I think they mean, when are you gonna tell Ed and Em that you're their sister.

Madelene: Oh, maybe when I get the chance.

MT: Plots needs to thicken before the truth blows.

Raven: She'll get another chance, don't worry.

MT: Next question is from FweMwuffin, FM asks, "What character do you simp for the most?".

Raven: Me it's Lilith and the Collector. For MT... it's definitely Hooty.

MT: Beach. Hooty reign supreme. Hoot hoot~.

Raven: See. Anywho looks like that's all for the questions. Anything you guys wanna say to our readers?

Madelene: Thank you so much for following us on our adventures so far.

Luz: We hope ya'll continue to support us for the coming chapters.

Raven: Bye guys, see ya soon~!

MT: Rest in peace.

Raven: Oi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 435 15
Amity Blight, known as the top student at Hexside, finally works up the courage to ask out her human crush Luz Noceda... but what will Willow, Amity'...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
444 23 1
Amity Blight is the pinnacle of calm and composure - until Edric and Emira decide to share some demon realm 'customs' with Luz. After that well, all...
33.4K 1.8K 135
Maxed out on parts in first one, welcome, to the 1.5 book, of Weirdos Stick Together. Glad to have you back readers, but let's get right in to the de...